2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Naoko fan club edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG01293.html
36dm.com/show-601e6860d4c1c49301907723267e3255831771dd.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE050593.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for bush

>not Sugoroku Naked girl in the OP
Shit taste, shit OP

Second for armpit bush

fifth for DAZ3D NTR scat incest lolis

For those who missed it, kind user in the last thread uploaded the latest versions of the game and the DLC so you can get them off sukebei now.
Seed them motherfuckers
Get to work etory, who else is supposed to port your partial over to 5.0.1?

sixth for futa on loli

Stop right there.

Speaking of Sugoroku Naked does anyone have a text hook code that works with Chiitrans Lite?

If I download it it is going to work without any issues this time right? right? ;_;

>new game out late February
The wait is killing me.

Use MV hook patcher from ULMF once you've extracted the game from whatever cancer it's packed in.

As long as you read all the red text on its page in DLsite English and do as told, it should.

Wow, the DLC is actually 600mb. I thought it was supposed to be minor.

OH SHIIIIET I've just stumbled upon 30 GB collection of works by Soft Circle Courreges from 2013 and earlier
dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG01293.html

While there are many VNs, there are many (VNish) SLGs too, where you select an activity and raise some stats of a girl in question, dating-sim like. So they qualify as gameplay titles hence they are at least partially /hgg2D/ material, save me some sperging please.

I'm surprised it's not on sukebei, I'll put it up there when I download it.
36dm.com/show-601e6860d4c1c49301907723267e3255831771dd.html
for those interested.

>Do this in Ariadne
>Can use a "become invisible" item to run away

Thanks!
Now to sperg.
How much gameplay are we talking here? Is it just pick the scenes until you get the next ones or is there actually a little more to it?

That's more for /hgg/ desu. Take it there because they desperately need something to talk about.

RJ217588 game???

there's another mass torrent for coureges ace games and both torrents are on btdig.com but don't spread that garbage, the uploader mutilated every release and i had to redownload everything elsewhere for the purpose of archiving™

very little it's really mostly VNs and doesn't belong here

>download
>find out you play as an orc
>instantly delete it

>Read description
>Realise the NTR tag i just there to bait cucks

>very little
Yea, looking at the pages for the games they seem pretty lacking.
It would still be NTR if you as the goblin are stealing girls who are in relationships and training them until they love the cock. Only people getting baited are dumb asses who think that NTR is only cuckshit.

I got access to mikocons FTP. What should I get?

I'll be checking responses in about 8-10 hours once I get off work.

Depends on the game, I linked English page of the circle for a reason.
For example, in
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE050593.html
you select daily activities to steer the imouto into the right direction based on her parameters like favor and lewdness, similar to Teaching Feeling.
The demo is tiny but informative. Also, the games being old makes them easily hookable.

Thanks for the direction, I'll have a look at those as well.

It would be tagged with netori then. The description says that the last girl (a succubus) has sex with someone else if you lose the final battle and that's the """NTR""" scene.

Get some SLGs. Can't ever have enough of them

At the cost of sounding like the biggest newfag.. Whats that game? Hairy pits is my biggest fetish

Filename.

It's in the game archive.

Ah I see.
That isn't much of a game and isn't par for the course here, same as Teaching Feeling. They are more VN than game mostly. I'm with the other user on it being better suited for /hgg/. Also you linked the Jap page, not Eng.

nice shit taste
good thing the game has actual shit just for you

I'm probably missing something obvious here, but how do you get into the Kiel Hyre Academy in ROBFEOY? I figure I must have missed something, because the recommended level for one of the quests in there is only level 25, whereas I'm at 41 right now. I've gone around talking to everyone in every city, and I believe I have talked to everyone, but there's only very little mention of it, and nothing helpful. I don't see the headmaster that I need the recommendation of to get in anywhere, at least. My only guess is that somehow the "Requested Drink" quest would give me access, but I can't find one of the items I need and it would be a long shot anyway. Anyone know?

Nice, I love his games.

Hey, this girl is cute. Is this a very adult-oriented game?

RJ?

>2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/
>Hentai
No it's an all ages game.

I like pubes, but this is too many. Could clog a sink with that shit.

>shit
nice one senpai.

Dont worry, you can shave them. This is why this game is motherfucking S tier. Time to replay.

Requesting a link to the Scale Garden dev blog. I love their shit and I remember seeing a blog for their next game about a year back. I want to see how far they've come along since.

Nice joke user.

Can the next thread be NTR themed? Too much loli threads are being created lately.

user I...

The best games let you have no pubes, some pubes or a completely natural bush. Also a scene showing the shaving to each state. Can't remember too many that do, but this was the last one.

But every thread is automatically NTR themed so there is no need.

It's 30% done. It might be released in summer this year if things go well for him. Lafilia up to his latest release are the best so far and the one on-going doesn't seem to have ntr on it, probably just slut exhibitionism game.

Not yet released.

KEK

Ok

Any recommendations for games centered around moms?

Nipple

Avoid them.

RJ214107
The fuck do you do when you get chased by the 3 dogs, shithead MC is too slow to run and too slow to push that damn button

Oh shit, missed that. Game was RJ213193 anyway

Why?

Mischief war, you play as one. There's heavy NTR though.

They're old and busted.

RJ132365 - if you haven't played it you're in for a treat.

Wait, what happened?

Please tell me oh my god I just got back from bootcamp what has this world come to

I'll give it a go. Any mom/son games?

Currently working on an ugly game and makes no progress. His bad, but not completely bad, games (the Sayla/Sarah) games are unfinished and lacking to a very high degree.

>Liking niggers
>Liking NTR
You deserve it all.

You wouldn't love an old lady user.

What I would love is a translation.

>They're old and busted.
Moms are likely the kind of sluts with excellent experience that could make a limp dick go hard on a single stroke.

This is what you've been waiting for. How do you like it, user?

>His bad, but not completely bad, games (the Sayla/Sarah) games
those aren't Scale Garden

Are there any other (non VN) games like VH where you're just a poor girl trying to make it in a cruel world?

Meltys Quest seemed kind of promising at first but everyone is just too damn nice. How can a game with rape be so wholesome.

How do you guys deal with the clarity that washes over you after you nut

>those aren't Scale Garden
Sorry, I'm mixing the games up then. What was his latest release?

Go back to the bootcamp and stay there.
I hate dumb frogposters so fucking much.

>every vaginal scene have defloration variant
Oh fuck yeah

>pubes
>thin
>itty bitty kitty titties
>almost perfect
>notice the armpit hair

God dammit. Theres scat isnt there?

By licking the semen off my hand, judging the taste and feeling of it, and telling myself that "this time I'll stop fapping for a while to get proper quality semen". I rarely do though.
Then I go to take a piss, wash my hands and shitpost on here or play video games.

Lads I never got round to playing RJ158026, worth a play?

Didn't you notice the poop meter at the top left?

How do so many people here not know the game lmao

Did you play that Sally game that just got translated?

The doctor got way too few scenes in that, she was absolutely best girl

I couldn't get over how small the guys eyes were.

Am I missing something here or did they not test their game?
Pressing any of the buttons takes him a million years and you can't outrun them either

Man they always translate games that you can easily beat without a translation.

I just want to download RJ217512 dammit

Crouch walk to the button. Took me a minute to figure that one out.

Well that's weird. Either way I just managed to bug the jump out over that place where you're supposed to crouch under, and jumped all the way back to the open door

>loli
Are you brain damaged? Naoko is not a loli, and the last one was barely a loli. Also loli is a body type so some could just use Pick's loli NTR game (which is actually a loli by the wa).

>some could just use Pick's loli NTR game
We should since their expressions always get me diamonds.

I would have helped if I wasn't downloading RJ213052 from KF already. There was a torrent of it on sukebei but it was password protected with unknown password and/or fake so it got nuked and now I have to deal with this cancerhost.

>so someone
>which actually has a
And the one before it wasn't loli or the one before that.
Stop me from taking this bait already

Mischief War is the best mom game that's translated. Maybe MatureQuest as well.

No, we should've used something recent, relevant to the thread and nice looking. Like Sugoroku Naked.

Or the gyarru mom from the latest Mother NTR game.

>something recent
Well then we are fucked

As usual, why does it matter?
>to get new people
New people suck though, and get tricked into shitposting
>to keep the general alive
We can and do already.
Using actual new games would be best, but it really does not matter as long as it's /hgg2d/ related (meaning no manga images or CGs from VNs)

Never really got around to it. I'll check it, thanks

How do you classify if a game is machine translated or not, pastebin user? Everything Investigator Girl was pretty well edited and everything they say make enough sense while pasture was just horrible.

I bet that swine looks even uglier than it sounds.

It was pirated just yesterday.

I dont get why suddenly their site crashes whenever I try and download something with any browsers when generally they work "fine".

>the uploader mutilated every release

Howso?

There are different qualities of MTL translators, but their translations are all MTL.

Not pastebin user, assumptions ahead.

MTL means it was ran though a MTL, being touched up or not doesn't matter.
Twins is shit cause it's an "official" translation that is MTL tier but we don't know for sure if it really is MTL (it is).
I personally believe that all of sakuragames shit should be marked as MTL to save people from thinking they are going to be decent translations.

Just come up with new label like CTL for chink translation or something

It'd be a shame if people miss up on a good game like Investigator Girl though, anything you can do about this?

Are you asking me if I can or will translate a game that already has an adequate translation?
The answer is no.
There's a reason why people complain when their favorite game gets translated by someone with a poor reputation, or even gets a partial by someone who has no intention of further translation.