Previous: Da Vinci and the Seven Fake Heroic Spirit: Lite version
news.fate-go.jp/2018/re_counterfeit/
>Event starts 10th Jan and ends 20th Jan
19-20 Jan: Da Vinci
21-22 Jan: Jeanne Alter/Da Vinci
23-24 Jan: Jeanne Alter
Shinjuku costume will be made available

Kintoki animation update confirmed.

Setsubun event late January, no new servants, cannot use supports and cannot use servants repeatedly.

Survey, if you complete it you get 3 tickets: news.fate-go.jp/2018/questionnaire_3rd/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1k2IVTcQv6A

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsx2rgMkiJs
youtube.com/watch?v=JfHNn9K2WEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for news never, dead game

This OP smells of reddit

WTF bros you told me to roll for Abigail but she can't even help me clear quests in 3 turns. I wasted quartz that could have gone to Hokusai.

>friend's NP4 Ishtar isn't showing up

No, no... Delete this, Abbybro.
Abby is supposed to be the Gaijin Merlin

Party night with Astolfo.

Dumb servant needs glasses

>liking lolis means you're reddit
How low have these people fallen?

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

Thanks reddit

Gameplayfags

>shitposting in the OP and the first posts

It's that time again. Post Grails. Level 80 CasCu not pictured

Retard glasses for retard emperor

TADA

Not another one of these fucking posts

>f she doesn't appear in this Last Encore anime, she will NEVER be animated. My options are to be see my favorite Servant as a side character, or never see her again. I would gladly pick former. This is all I'm ever getting.
Sums up my thoughts about Meltlilith. Since they are going probably with the Extella setting and not the normal EXTRA, I don't think we will get to see CCC nor Meltlilith animated. Not even if Lost Encore anime gets a 2nd season.

What Servants would Gilgamesh recognize as proper Heroes?

>The Grail and the Grail is the Grail to the Grail for the Grail are blah blah blah blah BLARGH

C-can I just call the Great Grail the Chalice and Ilya the Blade? It sounds way less complicated than all this Nanomachines crap.

I like Nightingale.
Do you like her too?

me

me

user, CCC happens in Extella/Zero. How do you think Liz exists and knows Tamamo and Nero?

Did anyone even test wear them? They look uncomfortable as fuck

Jack stats are so low even with fous

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsx2rgMkiJs

Can your cute curry do this?

>Medb has already been animated
>After all these years, Melt hasn't and likely never will be
SASUGA MELTFAG

These guys

>Beowulf
>Zhuge LiWaver
>Geronimo
>Tesla
>Arjuna
>Galahad, maybe
Just off the top of my head. There's probably more.

Hitler

>Since they are going probably with the Extella setting and not the normal EXTRA, I don't think we will get to see CCC nor Meltlilith animated. Not even if Lost
Retard, extella said ccc happened. Why do you think it's a huge plot point that gil knows and protects hakuno, and that tamamo remembers ccc.

Melt was on the CCC collab CM though

Those are based on the same style I already use, beat.

CM's don't count.

Setsubun when

Hey, don't make fun. I like both, Melt and Medb. Seriously, don't have anything against Medb. Wished she gets a Saber variant in summer and for her to finally survive an event/Order.

Faith and Hope for me to roll her in NA: Increased.

My daughter is so cute.

>uncomfortable
how so

Do fan animations and CCC opening animation by Shaft count?

>wearing eyewear
>having shit genetics

WTF BROS WE ARE REDDIT NOW

I don't see how they are uncomfortable, the part that touches your ears and nose is normal.

not having a dick?
fortunately arjuna has been blessed even down there

>Reminder FGO's Tamamo finds BB familiar for some reason and kinda remembers CCC.
Guess CCC happened in the FGO timeline also.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfHNn9K2WEE

I want those glasses

See dumb frog poster
No.

The Throne also observes the Moon Cell. Nero says that she remembers its HGW in Salomon.

Tamamo remembers cause lolbunrei

kill yourself frogposter retard

Can girls be heros?

only if they go down in history as men

Casko remembers everything because Amaterasu is everywhere because Sun because fuck you I'm the fox that gets every reference in the whole Nasuverse and will point that out for everyone to hear

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

You forgot the image

When will they finally let us kill Ameterasu?

she looks more excited for Hakunon

Hug the CUTEST curry.

>this is the level of shitposting we have now
Can someone bring back Melvin please?

>Guess CCC happened in the FGO timeline also.
Are the My Room Lines canon? Then I guess all the Fates, even spinoffs, happened in the FGO timeline. Otherwise, Servants wouldn;t remember that they had interactions in works like Prisma Illya, CCC, and Apocrypha.

>curry
>cute

he really let himself go

This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post This post

I agree.

>kill
Never ever
She'll toy with us a bit and once we actually make a surprise move on her she'll let us be.

My daughter Abby is the cutest!

why do you want to kill her? she's hot.

Not pictured are Manjew and Kiara

kill yourself

Curry is delicious instead, I guess.

>no CE drop of any kind
anikis

Misora-chan!

>One more CE drop and I'll have 5 LB copies

Git gud

Grailposting.

My lovely ____, ______-____!

>Can someone bring back Melvin please?
It's not easy, user. We'll have to wait fora new servant to be released and then compare them to Lancelot.
Anything else is just bait and will be ignored.

The worst two xfags in this general. You're the reasons I can't post Kiara without getting shit on. How mature that they get fanart together.

Which servant has the cutest feet?

The cuckposting Melvin will do. Then all we need to do is say they're not cuckbait.

Off yourself attentionwhore.

Passionlip

These ones.
>inb4 antiscatfags

My abby got cuter and handsome wtf.

Meltlilith

what does star even mean

>post grailed servants
>WHY ARE YOU POSTING YOUR GRAILED SERVANTS FUCKING ATTENTIONWHORE
Fuck off

BB

Patiently waiting for Tamamo Gun or another Nine

Why is she so powerful

Something like they're a super special person who reshaped all of human history. or are scat

>Tamamo Gun
I'm glad that meme persisted

>reached ten lotteries
>got all the gold cookies
>got all the fous
>got all the MP
Hearts and plumes to go I guess.

The New Servant

IS THAT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE MISORA

>Romulus
Yes
>Mozart
Doubt.
>Jeanne
Yes
>Drake
Yes
>Scathach
Yes
>Tesla
Doubt.
>MHX
No
>Bedivere
No
>Da Vinci
Doubt.
>Scathach (Swimsuit)
Maybe
>MHXA
No
>Holmes
Yes
>Santa Altera
No

Not an anti-scatfag but what the fuck why scat? Is she seriously that special?