/memg/ - MEMORIES General

Memories is an upcoming WotLK server that's awesome in terms of quality, I've tested a lot servers but never seen something that well scripted.

>Discord:
discordapp.com/invite/cqzFV9

>Website
memories-gaming.com/

>Info
x1 blizzlike 3.3.5a patch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQcVP3YlyEM
discordapp.com/invite/cqzFV9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes I can admit that this is indeed one of the best servers I've played even though it was only beta. Come on guys, we need more!

thanks for creating this thread, I was tired about reading about bugged angrathar fucking shit realm created by dirty poles

yes indeed fuck sunwell. Memories is far better in every aspect.

I can't wait for it! Really hyped!

Very hyped about this server, It's gonna be awesome! I was in their beta and everything is really polished.

fuck sunwell, we're rolling on memories

SUNWELL FAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=jQcVP3YlyEM - this is teaser of the server, got me really interested. Can anyone tell me more about it?

Yes it's server created by awesome developers. They did a lot of good work, it's based on TrinityCore2 with thousands of their own fixes over anything, most of the aspects of the game are reworked and are working 100% flawless.

And the trailer is indeed amazing!

I see a lot of hype about this server, gonna play here no doubts.

Hello, I'm playing on the PTR and I've seen a lot of things working on this server. It's really worth playing here once it releases.

looks very solid, gonna give it a try

bump! join the discord: discordapp.com/invite/cqzFV9

Well I've just did few things on PTR and I'm beyond amazed about how good this shit is. Never spotted any single bug and that's amazing.

I'm in the same boat, definitely rolling there. Any guilds?

Yes, I'm forming a guild in Horde.

Never seen charge working like that before. Nice work guys!

I'm using VPN and even with VPN it's great connection. I don't know why I must wait long time before posting here, it says I've posted, but I didn't (maybe someone is sharing my IP).
Anyway the ping from US is awesome as it's only 50 (and 250+ on sunwell).

Same here I'm using VPN too.

Same I love this server a lot just an outsider betatester btw!
Please play on Warm-. I mean MEMORIES!!

Unlike Lightbringer or Warmane or Elysium we treat our players right
did i say we i meant they

fuck off shitwell shill. we're not connected to memories administration. we're just players and some of us stumbled across Memories recently, just like me (saw their trailer in this thread for the first time). So fuck off to your shit server

I was testing the beta and I'm beyond amazed. Great work.

I'm rolling here, hyped as fuck

Hey bros! Third unique poster here. I am definitely not a shill, and I love the Memories World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King private server! It's a great 1x, blizzlike private server. I think I'm going to roll here! Again, I am definitely not, I repeat, NOT a shill. Please play on my- I mean, this great server.

same here, can't wait