twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/953870466350895105
twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/953870111298875392
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=516
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/43217
twitter.com/krone_sv/status/950298974069538816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good job linking the previous thread

Last:

I was too lazy to go look it up, I don't usually make threads, it's just that nobody was doing it

temptress vampire's skills would be the best to have irl of all the sv cards

>she protec
>but she also attac

>They also sometimes used to not even link to the previous thread just to hide shit they didn't like in X thread and the deserved damage control from anons towards them.
There's no salvation user. Also, Blood OP.

10 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE NERF

ARE YOU EXCITED, BROS?

What's good?

>tfw 23rd jan in 10 days

4 days

Mysterian seems fun.

What? I thought nerf announcement usually at around 28-30th day of the month?

Only the legendary and the 1pp Spell are playable.

fug

they rushed it because they have a game breaking bug to fix

Their post actually implies nothing other than fixing the bugged cards.

come on, even ogler is mysterian now

also are there any cool mysteria burn decks? i like burn but i hate dirt

they won't nerf a balance and fair meta

>/svg/ doing math
Sure, for unlimited. Rotation can't be salvaged, the card pool just isn't there. All that will happen is a shuffling of the WR and playrates of the current top decks.

twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/953870466350895105
twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/953870111298875392
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=516
This is why I said last thread to add the announcements to the next OP.

who /controlblood/ here

Just play unlimited Daria, it's basically as strong as the deck has been since pre-nerf RoB.

Ah I see. I was busy with Hearthstone for this week so I'm kinda been out of touch

y tho

They called it "card adjustments", not "bug fixes". They've never called "bug fixes" "card adjustments", and the wording on the Japanese tweet and announcement makes it abundantly clear.

>Ramp mirror
>Takes forever because is all healing and board clearing until decking out or Bahamut

paizuri is just bad
it's literally worse than alpha wolfman and nobody used alpha wolfman

>The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
Does the other MEGA have the Idol sleeves?

>this is what low iqs thinks

user knows all. Based.
Fuck discord.

>Although this date wasn't previously announced, it was chosen in light of upcoming events and tournaments.
This is actually a much better tell.

i don't want to play any rune deck i want to play a deck that buffs burn spells by one

>事前にお知らせした日付ではありませんが、各種イベントや大会の日程を考慮し、1月24日にカード能力変更のためのメンテナンスを実施いたします。
Even if you use Google Translate, you can easily understand that they are talking about nerfs. It's just poor wording on the English side.

Is Dirt good right now?

No, it's the worst deck at the moment.

>only 2% of the ladder plays dread sea so it's balanced card
- /svg/ circa 2018

Still going to have to go unlimited then. Without the dirt cards you need old levi and snipe.

Tier 1 in Rotation and high tier 2 in Unlimited.

>hating on discordbros
kys reddit

Just themis bro

>Alliestrasza is playing SV again

nice

Literally who

>>only 2% of the ladder plays dread sea
it's fairly popular nowadays though

Every single goddamn dragon I've faced in rotation from yesterday and today used queen of dread sea without fail. You've got to be pretty stupid to not run a 30pp combo card in 10pp when you can reach it three turns before the opponent.

How the fuck does he have two dread queen on the board and 7 cards in his hand?

i prefer unlimited, is there any good deck for it around?

Chronos probably

I can't find an unlimited tier list, what do?

I don't care.

>There's people who plays private matches seriously

tier 1:
aggro blood
otk forest
autofill

Use common sense based on JCG results and what the top people on ladder are playing by browsing Twitter. Dirt Rune, Roach, Dorothy, Aggro Blood, Vengeance Blood, Atomy, and Storm Haven are the most successful under these categories.

Roach with filler forest as usual
Aggro Blood/Storm go first to win
Storm Haven
Turn 3 Atomy

Aggro Blood, OTK Forest and Vengeance Blood are tier 1. Storm Haven, Dirt, Atomy and, to an extent, Mid/Control anti-Roach Sword are tier 2.

kys blood is on par/better than aggro blood, has a slightly higher winrate, much less difference between going first or second and on top of that it counters aggro blood

the highest winrate decks on shadowlog are daria and lol elana

at the very end you had to mention daria, she is t1 in unlimited

>discord vampy blood OP
>discord removing the previous thread
>discord avatarfags are back complaining about sibyl
>retarded shitposting circlejerkers shitting up the thread with their reddit mod spam again
>momposting against the worst class, dragon like its an achievement
This general is dead. There's no saving it. Discord just went too far this time, shitposting non-stop.

Im already fed up with GBF. Recommend me kusoge user.

Rune is T1 everywhere.
And somehow I can already see it not getting any significant nerfs.

OP here, I don't even play blood, I just think Temptress is cute. Also like I explained here I don't make the threads usually and I was too lazy to look up the thread number. Stop chasing your discord ghosts here and take your meds

Um, Oz to 3/4 IS significant.

>Atomy
How's this list?
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/43217

I can't wait for 3/3 Levi. It's fixed!

>lol elana
what is this

>Rune
>Dragon
>Casual 20pp+ plays on turn 7 and 8
>Hmm why are those classes overperforming back to back?
Oz and Dread Queen STILL won't get touched.

*received: 30 gold*
*you are about to close shadowverse*

Because what you consider "significant nerfs" aren't actually nerfs, but essentially making a card unplayable.

What's the deck though?

literally me

>Oz existed since WD
>nobody really cared
>dirt was only really playable since SL and Levi
Huuuur Oz is a real problem and always have been please nerf.
Dirt is the current aggro blood, which is miles slower than aggro blood ever was. The whole reason it wasn't that much of a problem before was because kys blood and aggro blood were faster than it. It's the reason it's not a problem in unlimited at all. Rotation just has no other aggro decks so the same people who always cried about unga bunga now cry about dirt.

Looks like the standard list that I usually run into in ranked. Here's another variation on it from a JCG:
twitter.com/krone_sv/status/950298974069538816

>dirt is a shittier aggro that can't be slowed down by wards btw

Azur Lane

a havencraft deck which is centered around healing and buffing your followers with elana amulet. it pretty good vs aggro, especially vs aggro that uses burn like blood, much worse vs sword, but is pretty cucked by stuff like bahamut, storm ramp etc. it's a questionable deck overall

That's way cheaper, thanks user!

god i wish that were me

LEAVE OZ ALONE

It is a shittier aggro and no amount of your meme pictures will change that. It only really starts rolling at around turn 6. Aggro already kills you on turn 6.

Okay, KMR.

me on the left

>it's just a shitty aggro with infinite fuel, 2pp mordecai, boardclears and transform

No one shill DQR anymore?

Nope, still a shittier aggro. Your meme pic didn't change anything yet.

stop

>DQR

We're waiting until the new expansion releases. Also, PC version preregistration is now open.

>bhbhb shibby aggro ignore dat it ignore wardfs has boardcleard mass tranform HGSGHABSHDAHB and infinity hand refil
>stop

>Cards exist in a vacuum
Why does every fucking retard defending their brain dead crutch always argue in such bad faith? No fucking shit Oz was bad when she had no overpowered expensive spells to abuse. Here I'll release a very balanced card.

1pp 0/1
Fanfare: Draw a 10pp amulet from your deck and reduce its cost to 0.

Very balanced, right? In fact, literally unplayable, because no 10pp amulet exists in the game. Well guess what happened 2 expansion from now? They decided to start releasing 10pp amulets. Now we can either nerf every single 10pp amulet forever, not release 10pp amulets ever, or remove this fucking retarded card instead.

>/hsg/ newfag avatarfagging in this general now
wew

I like your wojak. Please keep posting it.

Mutagenic Bolt, Calamitous Curse, Piercing Rune, Dance of Death and Twin Guardians were available when she was released and Twin Guardians is better than Grand Summoning. They haven't released anything that truly broke her.

And by "playable" you probably mean broken shit that is drop to win the game.

What the fuck are you on about?
Are you implying that grand summoning is that overpowered spell because mutagenic has existed since fucking ToG. Even then, nobody would run grand summoning if DoD was still available.
Also you could just play twin guardians before, which people have and get the same value in stats.

>NOOO DONT TOUCH RUNE NERF SIBYL BTW

>nerf cere rune fine shitter aggro UHH

She's also nearly identical to her release state, while every single other broken WLD card that contended with her got removed from game or gutted. Her deck only lost DoD, literally nothing else.

>post nerfs meta

It lost Old Levi, Scrap Iron Golem, Red Hot Ritual, Twin Guardians and Calamitous Curse too, though.

Is D-Shift any good right now in Unlimited?