Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai
youtube.com/watch?v=WOSJ9MGhZNQ&f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chun

_________ from the game _______

I can also set my stage as the Akuma one or Skies of Honor to make console players lag out.

why is there no way to try out new characters
this shit is maximum jew

who would win? the worlds greatest dhalsim player, or the best melty blood player in italy?

fighting games will continue to die until a game that isn't animeshit gets a quality tutorial

Play succ.

Nintendo Linne from the game ARMS.

I don't know what game you're talking about but it sure isn't Jive
They're letting you try Sakura out for free

Does anyone know what this cute ibuki picture says? I found the pic here

So when is Blanka coming to the game?

Mechanica
ARMS

it IS jive
I wanna try out Ed and Kolin but I don't wanna blow my money on them if I don't like them

Animeshit don't have quality tutorials either. It's a meme that exists due to most fighting games having no tutorial at all or a shitty one at best. Remember when people talked up SG's tutorial as being fantastic? lmao

>it's anime so it's bad
Typical vapcuck.

"Ganbare!" i.e. "try your best", "good luck" etc.

Good
I want fighting games to die, they were dead from '97 till '09 and that was when they were at their peak

storymode for season 1 characters

not all anime is bad. just like 95%

If someone teaches me how to not suck at Jive you'll be my hero.

has anyone gotten in trouble for using the infinite health thing to cheese the FM chalenges in SFV?

PLAY ELIZE

AE's theme makes my dick twitch

Reminds me of the night I decided that I'll dedicate my life to Capcom

who do you play

Thanks!

Don't bother. Learning fighting games is a pointless unsatisfying uphill battle against lifelong ringers. Learn a language or an instrument instead.

what would be needed is some kind of fun single player mode that sneakily acts as a tutorial without people even realizing it

good luck creating that though

Those aren't new characters, you've had anywhere between 11 and 8 months to earn fight money for them and try them out

But she isn't in the game

I don't know.

It could totally happen. The problem is, none of the current big fighting game developers are interested in doing so. It's much easier to make a phoned-in garbage story mode and treat their games as a vessel for making money off microtransactions.

frosty faustings this weekend, can we finally calm down and streamboar something? please?

Post CFN

I unironically and literally wish I had spend my teenage years and early twenties playing fighting games instead of learning to play guitar.

Alright here's what you do

1. Build a time machine to go back into 1994
2. Play Street Fighter in arcades with an actual growing community so you can actually understand the game.

Sweet JESUS

I'm gonna catch that hot MvCI, UMvC3, and TvC action senpai

Anybody compiled their S3 tier list yet?

Language or programming language would be ideal.
an instrument? nah.

im actually excited to watch some TvC, wish my potato computer could emulate it

Let's start there. Who do you want to play?

>Goober tournament
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wiis are cheap as fuck

She should be. It's an injustice that they still haven't included the best girl yet.

Why is that elize footjob webm so perfect bros?

21 is filling the "made up for this game" role.

Early April probably.

>still one whole week for the game of the decade

>tfw finally doing the st.MP, cr.MK xx SBK for the first time as Chun
>mfw will never be able to do it again

are you doing lk sbk or mk sbk? lk is a lot easier

Would you protect this smile?

I like Ryu and Akuma I guess? I played Ryu up till Silver in season 1 but I haven't touched it again since.

just keep at it m8, i thought i'd never be able to do it but now I do it just fine on matches

Who's unga on Rising Thunder: Community Edition?

I was doing the MK version, I didn't figure the charge time would be any different for the LK version, will try it though.

>watching silver birdie replays
>not a single command throw used, ever, except for revenger maybe once or twice

why do they not use it?

dont know because i've never seen it

not him but charge time is the same, only startup frames differ

Find someone you want to play, read gief's gym, practice everything in all of your free time.

>Recordings don't mirror inputs
*wheeze*

Towa is better than 21 though.

Just pick chel and throw fireballs. That's what I do.

LMAO

Why is Skullgirls still the only fighting game with a good training mode

it's not difficult because of being a tight link or anything like that, it's just the philosophy behind the execution that is unorthodox. When you understand it, it becomes easy

I think SFV's training is pretty good. The only thing it is missing is the actual startup frames of moves. Right now it only shows total frames.

Where does Lunch rank.

user, Menat now has 4 punch specials and no kicks. Sakura has c.jab into DP as a super-important combo piece. If they're still interested in making the game easier for new players they don't know how to do it.

ed players are morons
>let me just do st.hk five times in a row despite it being punished every time

For DB Super fans, how relevant is this guy? Does he have a good chance of making DBFZ?

Justice Flash sounds righteous as fuck, he points at people from what I've seen, dabs, and has a sweet beard to top it off. Definitely my type of character.

N-no..

0%

/ourgirl/ jam on strem

Remember when a dev of a franchise teased an announcement and the announcement was that the franchise is for the foreseeable future

Damn.

He's gonna job soon. At least in the manga he beat goku once already.

franchise is dead*

He has not done much at the moment but he is the future hakaishin in his universe and he will be in the center of the next episode. I doubt he will be added though.

Above chi chi, below everyone else.

RIP Chichi.

DELETE THIS

Is Sakura's EX DP a true frame 1 invincible reversal? Does it have long start up or something? I feel like it's not as reliable to throw out and gets stuffed sometimes.

>She should be
>Exclusive character only for xenoverse lore

invincible from frame 1-12

it's invincible, if it ever gets "stuffed" then you mucked up

rule34hentai
.net/post/view/288550#search=Eliza

List of people who will be missed when they leave due to genre not being popular enough:

birdie's buttons and other specials are stronger than the grab. it's the threat of the grab to keep people scared and freeing themselves up. this is grappler 101. When they aren't moving and only blocking due to the buttons, then you throw.

Better than any of the exclusive characters only for Super lore.

Remember when people played dead franchises for a decade before you kids showed up?

She gets in Dokkan, Heroes, and all kinds of wack shit. Might as well add her in FighterZ.

Do different age Chi Chi's differ in your tier list?

She was in DB Online first dumbass, not to mention she's been in every other DB game released since then

1 week bros...

youtube.com/watch?v=WOSJ9MGhZNQ&f

t. Brolycuck