pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7oZyXnB5Io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that lyon won't have naglfar because of pic related

I don't like Lady Reddit, but if she has Ivaldi and Latona......................

>I can't wait to marry you user!

What's sex with Tailtiu like?

Sacred Stones is my favorite game in the series, followed by Radiant Dawn. What's yours?

Ride the bike!

This is what a real sprite looks like,fehfags

>we all vote for tobin
>he wins
>all off the babbies who have never played a game other than heroes get mad because they only see him as a shitty TT reward
>we get a likeable character as a winner
>he gets a bow cav alt (he's canonically an archer in echoes)
>and hidari draws his art

I kind of want to vote for her just to see how busted IS would make her

DO NOT VOTE CAMILLA
DO NOT VOTE THARJA

Did anyone else's starter pack only give 6 orbs?

I adore sacred stones, I'm so happy to see it getting some attention

>Two Tailtiu threads in a row

I bet you liked her character before Heroes, right?

>People actually believe that Shithardt have a chance of winning CyL

FE6, followed by FE7

>le edgy *teleports behind you* animation

Blazing blade, awakening, fates and echoes

Is Altina even in the poll? She would be a character worth memeing to the top, but you'd never be able to rally enough people to do it.

She is a very cute girl

PoR/RD and then 6

Swordmasters don't attack from behind though

But I’m gay

Would fuck
Any SS work?

It was pretty great! Ephraim and Chrom just going back and forth, exchanging leads and being so close in points. Everyone spending flags and trying to make it all work, having a blast. And then on the girls' side, you saw Lucina just backhanding the round, everyone knowing how the final round would go, she clearly had the waifu fanbase tidal wave incoming.

>want to vote for Canas and Legault
>also really want brave Ephraim and Nino
fuck

i hope you are ready for brave ninian

FEH didn’t really do much for her popularity because her art’s mediocre and she’s a shitty Linde
It just makes her easier to talk about now

public

I'll make you straight

Lore-wise, she's literally fights as a mix of Ike, Zelgius, and Micaiah. She'd be pretty much a stronger Ayra with a galdr healing passive.

Micaiah is around mid30s right

Is her arm correctly foreshortened?

Man

>ywn have New Years' sex with Cumilla

Reminder that Corrin (New Year) is a tanky powerhouse worth training up, especially if you're low on bows.

This is NYCorrin in the current Mini Tempest Trial as a Bonus Unit, after all. The boosted stats is just getting danced by MaskedAzura.
Note: This is WITHOUT his inherent A-Skill which adds +2Atk/Def

Anyone building him in some unique way? Super Support? Hyper Offense? Average?
I'm using him as a debuffer/team +5Def/Res buffer who you better kill fast, because he's a doubling monster and that Bonfire hurts.

VOTE NINO

Neutral Sanaki with her prf forge and mirror strike has 43 res. DD seal/support with the flier in question pushes it over 50. Not to mention her neutral 60 attack. If you run R-Tomebreaker, she'll be able to kill either of them pretty readily. Not like she needs any other B skills, other than maybe QR.

>BK!Severa didn't get into the game before CyL2
>Will never receive a popularity boost

I'm building him normally, but I gave him obstruct to try to limit the number of
>(lol cav runs past bulky units and kills my healer
situations I face in TT

Last year FEH. Good times were had.

I like the FEH sprites, due to it reminding me the artstyle of a certain RPG that IS made about a thousand year old door that's 10x more well made than any Fire Emblem game so far.

>Brave (2 swords)
>DC
>Black Aether
>Renewal 4

Sounds about right

>Alright time to go do those arena quests
>Get the bridge map with supermerged horses nearly every single match

I really wish there was a hack that just upped every enemy's stats by like 3 after chapter 5 and Eirika had higher base str so she's less likely to end up fucked on that front. Maybe also give Dozla higher base speed.

Reminder to use your votes for characters you like for their character in their original games
and not because of shitty memes or because they carry you in a braindead shitty mobile game.

Reminder that fonso is property of the black race

Delete

>we get a likeable character as a winner
Good one

Atk/Def+2
Poison Strike 3
Savage Blow 3

Useful in TT and Arena Assault

We'll never know since that's the only official art we got of Altina.

Which is weird, since the talk about her all the fucking time in PoR and a bit in RD.

reposting from last thread
Alright
Feg decides if I go Horse or Crab

Looks like somebody counted him out

Read up on how to get Nosferatu for Julia if you pick horse.

My biggest problem with Ryo is that his/her Seth looks like a cheap redraw of Touken Ranbu character.

CRABS BABY

horse with Nosferatu

FE3 followed by FE5.

the director of those games is the dude currently working in Fire Emblem Cipher

I never noticed you could see her abs

>Fenrir+'D
I can already taste the salt.

Are characters like that acceptable to power creep given that their strength is backed up by game lore and shit?

So who is going to be the next legendary OC? The mention of Askr siblings' dad was a bit suspicious.

Any thoughts about if I should do anything differently with this build? Aside from the HP +5 seal - I like having seals designated to specific units.

>IS develops TTYD
>makes it amazing
>proceed to shit all over Paper Mario with Sticker Star and Color Splash
i will never not be mad

>Tellius
No thanks, I'd take anything else instead

Fjorms armoured loli healer sister

uhh, what? Don't tell me you're doing something other than just auto-battling through easy

>Sorry Katua, I got Paora pregnant

Linde!

I swear they secretly raise the summoning rate of units on the arena bonus.

So I guess all she needs now is HB Seal and merges to be complete?

I don't get why out of all of Ryo's art, her Seth drawing bothers people the most.

Honestly it fits perfectly for Seth for me since the entirety of Sacred Stones Seth acts like walking otomebait for Eirika and Natasha.

I have a feeling they'll give it back to him, in the next story chapter or something. That or he just magically gets it back. Unless they give him Gleipnir there isn't much else they could go with.

How do I beat the new maps on inferal, the one with Zelgius, Micaiah and Sothe is fucking my shit up

There's multiple Lyons

Wtf guys I thought this guy was supposed to be good, but he can’t even handle Takumi and loses almost all his HP from one sword hit.

>TTYDfags

Face it user, IS will never make a good Paper Mario game again. Now go back to /v/.

Alright, flierfags. You can add one male and one female flier to the game. Who do you add?

Angry Lyon demanding Naglflar back, all the enemy units in his ghb are positioned far away from him

youtube.com/watch?v=J7oZyXnB5Io

Who will the Smashfags pick for CYL?

E-excuse me user, could you support me in the gauntlet ? I need to win so someone special could notic... erf, will you help me ?

Because he's not Ryoma.

Cormag and Scarlet

Heath and Tanith

Actual arena matches are fun when the maps and matchmaking aren't conspiring against you.

Pretty sure that was more of a Miyamoto overseeing the projects problem than anything else. The guy outright abolished original designs in favor of Toads.

>new chapter comes out with the inevitable sacred stones banner
>lyon is an ally who wants to get naglfar back
>you fight through the maps
>you then have to face lyon with his naglfar as an antagonist
>it then leads into the lyon ghb

I wanna know why he did that when he's been interviewed earlier about Toad and says that's his least favorite character.

That's because your build is shit.

Time to meme Kempf into the top 20. Brave Kempf would be nice, though.

What, so you can cuck me for Alm? Fuck off.

If they hadn't split the votes, Severa would've hit top 20 in the first CYL

m'lady and travant

>that japanese Donnel
What the fuck