>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

>We have a private void club instance! Add this to your launch settings to go there when you spawn in.
vrchat://launch?id=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>Or click this to go there now (opens VR chat)
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

vrcmods.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLTgQ5SC-PU
youtu.be/mWU5rtvqBMg
youtu.be/rzvXBFwcyek
youtu.be/UTTbAuaoUiA
youtu.be/t6eb-amjZOg
youtube.com/watch?v=71d6a6nfrbU
youtu.be/aNaGufVwEi0
youtu.be/dAwwgoRzdMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatchyall up to? I'm about to hop online and explore

Nice, I took that screenshot

Currently exploring a futa cock in the virtual world~

I made this

Just got my vive and trackers, charging em all up now
I have about 100 hours in rift (not that much i know), and i'll probably be posting some personal comparison shit between them soon
good weekend ahead

Are there any good sites yet where you can download fully rigged vrchat avatars?

How much virtual pussy you gonna hit up this weekend, now that you have full body?

vive is so fucking uncomfortable

vrcmods.com/ appears to be the place though it's still in it's infancy

C-can I join

Thanks

It's not noticeable if you'r really immersed, but yeah anytime you're bored enough to be conscious of your own body it's a literal pain.

DAS and Vive n' Chill help out a bit though.

WHERE WE AT BOYS

3rd Friday in VR chat coming up, finally feeling confident enough to open up ( some drinks are going to help ) wish me luck anons, I have a shitty voice but I've met a lot of good people hopefully they won't mind.

Speaking of which, anyone wanna meet up tonight?

If there are no cute anons on in six hours imma be pissed

Y E S

yeah

post waifus

sure

It's begun I see

A good thing about having gun and shooting people is you can run up to real girls and shoot them a n the head if they’re being THOTS. Hahahaha

I heard this really good do you kno Dey wea song last night but I can’t find it.
Clocking intensifies
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLTgQ5SC-PU

Alright, meet around 8ish at void club?

void is temporarily rip and how many hours from now, time zones are a thing

What time zone?

>timezone
>void instance
cmon dude...

Eastern

i suppose ill join if even though my vive is uncomfortable

anyone wanna stand around awkwardly?
ftfy

Desktop user meet-up?

A meetup would be fun

Are you the same user who's been crying about mutes? Lmao

8 EST, How about the pug pub?

>public pug server

never in a million goddamn years

Spent today making a cosy room to watch anime.

We comfy as fug now.

Great job user but the TV needs to be way bigger.

>Cozy
>Flat screen instead of CRT

that's fucking it

Post your recent recommended VR apps and games. I'm going to update this pastebin because you cucks won't.

Pavlov VR - One of the most currently popular multiplayer FPS games on VR right now. The gameplay currently has CS-style de_ and tdm_ gamemodes with a familiar buy system and very damiliar weapons. Supports virtual gunstock and has an active Workshop and modding community that adds in original maps and port's of well-known maps, especially CS maps.

Sairento VR - The winner of some pretty recent snazzy award, Sairento places you in the role of a ninja that has to slice, shoot, and style on your enemies that vary in speed, strength, and health. A unique jump mechanic and slow motion "Focus" works like teleportation but without the faggotry, and for you iron stomached weebs out there, there IS trackpad locomotion. Loot collecting comes in the form of weapon shards to augment your weapons, sometimes even with rare skills. upgrade your own skills as well with exp. There's even an option for third person recording inside the game itself, so you can record yourself getting the party crazy. Full release is in February with a fleshed out campaign.

a must have to live out your inner Cyborg Ninja or Half-Devil tendencies.

Dead Effect 2 VR - don't let the fact that this was originally a mobile shooter deter you from one of the most amazing VR hits of 2017. Coming from left field, the port of DE2 to VR was a welcome surprise in an otherwise starved VR catalogue. the game translates well to VR as a single player action shooter akin to the original Half Life. Collect loot, interact with the environment in VR such as flicking on your helmet flashlight, handling mechanical equipment, hacking into terminals with a swipe of your fingers, and frantically reaching for that crucial shell or magazine in a firefight. varied enemies, dark corridors, multiplayer, full VR reloading and hammy voice acting make this game a must-have.

the number of spooky models is lacking

VRChat

You missed Halloween user

Its a Compromise with the space I cant shove in a two ton CRT.

Yeah I might increase the size of the TV or swap it out for a projector screen or something.

>Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Excellent firearms simulator. There is a large selection of weapons to pick from of different forms: single-action revolvers, lever-action shotguns, bolt-action rifles, assault rifles, and so on. These are all portrayed in a realistic manner and are a joy to play with.

New content is always being added in the form of new guns and game modes. It takes some time to get used to a few of the controls such as operating a slide release and especially loading a Colt SAA, but these are all well explained in the devlogs on YouTube (which I highly suggest watching).

Solid recommendation for any firearm enthusiast, especially to those in nogunz countries.

Adding music that's going to be put ingame

What tracks would you guys enjoy hearing in full quality ingame?

darude sandstorm

Rez Infinite, and this

Lady by modjo

You just gotta make it a small CRT so everyone has to sit huddled together 5 inches from the screen.
And you choose what anime to play by shoving cassettes into a VHS player

Yeah okay

STAND OUT - BR-style game mode are nauseatingly popular, so it's not surprise that someone would eventually port that gameplay to VR. Unlike other clones, this game is closest to getting the formula right. A modest 30 player per game maximum airdropping into a medium sized map (that's still big enough to need vehicles if you fuck up and the blue zone comes for you) that starts off blue one about 33% of the map helps keep games at the "Goldilocks" length of duration and intensity. wait times are no longer than 5 minutes and games rarely last longer than 10, meaning that you rarely have to wait long for a game. gun handling is similar to most other games. This game has even added VR ledge vaulting when the PUBG game it's based on has not. A unique inventory system where your entire body is a sticky magnet you can grab from (along with other enemies and their held guns, if you can get the jump on them).

If you can stomach the obviously familiar logo and visuals, this game will keep you ensnared for a long time. just hold your breath; people can hear your mic.

I mean in variation and general effort.
But I know I am basically yelling in an IHOP about how I dislike pancakes

This looks awesome user. did you already know how to how to build worlds/maps, or was this a talent that you learned specifically for VRChat?

Anyone have experience with importing from Garry's mod? How do I turn these damn balls into something I can edit into a working rig in unity?

You can make private ones too.

youtu.be/mWU5rtvqBMg
youtu.be/rzvXBFwcyek
youtu.be/UTTbAuaoUiA
youtu.be/t6eb-amjZOg

I Actually like this idea...

I use this in a place I made
youtube.com/watch?v=71d6a6nfrbU

Also Haruhi OST is great

I've been porting source engine cuties all month.

I cant reach the floor on my anime models but I can on some of the default ones. Is it the leg length?

>legs keep clipping through skirt
>make skirt bones dynamic and put colliders on legs
>has practically no effect after many hours of adjusting shit
>but weight on skirt mesh attached to leg bones
>weighing skirt is a clusterfuck and always breaks
>parent skirt bones to legs
>lower shins clip sometimes, but otherwise works fine
fuck it I'll take it.

If you give me mdl I can convert it into an FBX for you.
If you want to know how I do it so you can do it yourself instead, I use Crowbar to convert the mdl into smd format, then use a plugin on 3ds MAX to import the smd. Then export into .fbx

If you know a better way please do share!

Really like these suggestions user, if I meet you I'll play them in full just for you

sorry didnt mean to quote

Where are people getting that army Hoppou/northern princess model? The one with the machine gun and the helmet.

>dev is a far faggot who won't add humanoid enemies because hurr durr guns aren't meant for killing

missed opportunity.im sick of shooting at hotdogs.

I made a duplicate of her hat trinket to use as her shirt bow. When I imported her to vrchat I noticed that it's linked to her hat when I move the head. This pic shows how they are linked. Anyone know how to make it separate/unlinked so it won't follow when I move her head?

Sounds like a plan

>want to add swords and shit to my anime OC avatars but worried about coming off as cringy and edgy

This game has awoken something in me

I love this artist so damn much. Those spats are dangerous for my dick

>Get model of my favorite character
>shit the skirt clips too much
>make it a mini skirt
best decision I ever made

I'd been making avatars and such for the past month so most of the skills are there i guess. it's just a few things that you do differently for worlds.

If you're bored because you can't kill people, H3VR clearly isn't for you. It's intended as a firearms simulator first and foremost.

Your picture gave me ideas to import

brb importing all ape escape characters

Check if the parent of the bone is still the head/hat and change or remove it.

working on a loading screen joke but I think my image is too low res and the sound is a bit quiet

>tonight
w-what timezone

Firearms are meant for shooting at people. not July 4th fairgrounds meals.

I've met some ultra-cool friends here. Have already had some great times hanging out.
But as the days pass, I notice they always got something cool to show and I feel like the boring newblet. I don't even got an explosive great personality to make up for it.
So, it's time to engage in some learning. I shall take the first plunge into figuring out... anything
related to custom avatars. Don't even know where to start.

>Firearms are meant for shooting at people
Fuck off lefty

Embrace it

oh my god that's amazing.
It'll take some work to get it looking convincing, but godspeed user.

Change the bone weights.

Oh shit that's a cool idea. Brilliant.

Do you have any tutorials that you'd recommend watching for world building? I'd like to learn more than just how to import MMD models & how to create basic animation overrides.

Figuring out how particle effects work, learning to rig models from scratch & world creation are on my list of things to try and learn.

I just added a rotating logo to the inside

There's no good world building tutorials yet.

Weapons in vrc is sort of the 'sock 'em boppers' effect. It won't do anything if you hit people with it. But it's still fun to hit people with it.
It's a decent grade above just being purely cosmetic baubles.

That's a bit more complex than just a shader where you render a photosphere. Are you using stencils?

>A fellow spats lover
Incredible.

I've only watched, youtu.be/aNaGufVwEi0 so far. I'm sure if you needed more in-depth tutorials the VRChat discord would be a good place to start.

Best of luck user.

Same here. When I touch my real life floor I'm still not near the floor in VRChat. Guess it's the Anime avatars.
I can also touch the floor in other games.

Is giving your avatars hand accessories even worth the bother if you don't have a vr headset?

I'm using the noenoe shader if that's what you mean

Not really. I can't see a reason. Better off working on animations or almost anything else to improve the interactions you can do instead.

Only if you use custom emotes.

>Literally best, most realistic and most fun gunplay of any other VR game
>Literally nothing interesting to do with the guns whatsoever
>No goals, progression or gameplay
>Walk around shoot some bottles hey shoot some targets lol guns are neat
It's such fucking wasted potential. The only thing even remotely interesting is the Hold and Clear gametype, but it's so painfully half-assed it's pathetic, and it will bore you within 10 minutes.

Gun Club is better ffs, which says a lot considering how simple it is. But it still gives you a feeling of excitement and it's fun and has progression.

I would honestly, seriously pay $100 or more for the H3 engine or even for an actual game made from it.

Also guns literally only exist for the purpose of murder. Sure they're cool and fun, but every single firearm in existence was invented, concieved, and created with the primary goal of "what's the best, most efficient and comfortable way to murder people in various scenarios." If you can't handle that fact then don't buy them, but don't put your delusions off on us. Just because you like collecting and playing with fishing rods doesn't mean their purpose isn't catching fish you delusional twat.

No I mean during 2017 Halloween there was a bunch of spoopy avatars. People have put them away now.

Oh wait never mind I thought you were doing something else.

Thanks, it's a start at least.

I was just doing a quick search and came across this one which seems to go into a bit more depth. youtu.be/dAwwgoRzdMU

Between the two it should be enough to get started on something basic.