/digi/ - Digimon General

"SHE DOESN'T DO IT FOR FREE" Edition.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory is out now in the West. BEWARE OF SPOILERS!

Previous: >Newest trailer for Hacker's Memory:
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ5PubL30Rc

>Details of the pre-order bonuses:
withthewill.net/threads/18680

>EU pre-order information
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoDE/status/923807750647373824

>Japanese guide for hacker's memory
ha-navi.com/digi-top

>Official English website
bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory

>English version stream
youtu.be/i8mVJD5-7ec

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB Flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2018/01/17/digimons-new-game-smartphone-rpg-dragon-ball-animator-character-designer/
store.bandainamcoent.eu/de/product/466338/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hacker-s-memory-epc-bundle-ps4-dlc
soundcloud.com/lostintranslationmon
zmart.cl/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=64187
microplay.cl/producto/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-ps4/
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/954492623921676288
youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for cutest couple

Omegamon Cyaan when?

Censoredmon

Still no info about the new smartphone game in the OP

>siliconera.com/2018/01/17/digimons-new-game-smartphone-rpg-dragon-ball-animator-character-designer/
>Bandai Namco announced a brand-new Digimon title in the latest issue of V-Jump magazine with Digimon Realize, an upcoming smartphone game labeled as a “friendshop evolving RPG.”

Fifth for betamon a cutie

>still on the fence about buying the game any time soon

Shit, I knew I forgot something.

Will add it next time.

why does it wear the bat?

It's what Shitmons do.

Hoping against hope we finally get an official V-Pet for smartphones

>We can't just kill Meicoomon, even in self-defense, even if Meiko wants us to!
>Digimon die when they are killed!

>Talking shit about Myotismon
Well, you are right

Well, the first time aroud it was in the real world. The second time around they were retards. Then again Meicoomon is more of an aberration than a standard digimon, and with Yggi fucking with the worlds, its kinda unclear whether AIDS cat would be reborn so easily.

To be fair, the fact that the reboot did nothing to her could mean she is Bakumon tier, mortal.

Damn Yuugo does not mess around. Flat out petrified a motherfucker.

Semondemon

>Evolves into Mirage Gaogamon

Why?
Just, why

Well that's a complete letdown.

Translation?

YOLO

is this the Adult form?
also DigiXros when?

I'm at least glad the line is not completely similar like Zubamon and Hackmon

Holy fuck
I love it when they cross lines like that
Much better than generics like Hackmon and Zubamon. It's more in tune with the old Digimon concept.

FOR
WHAT
PURPOSE
And it STILL doesn't explain why Mirage has the fucking Digital Hazard symbol

Because it is trash

Nah, in one of the old v-pets he would become a complete random monster, this still look kinda related to his previous form, the shields are the same but blue with a QR in the middle
Also, i dont know how can he walk with those legs

Wow, that is pretty... tame? Here I thought they'd try to top GraceNovamon.

So by Great Lie, does the person mean this wasn't an actual book, or simply that it didn't sell?

Is this cute or terrifying? I'm not sure

It depends on who lives inside him.

It's in line in the sense that the evolved form looks more like a standalone Digimon rather than a direct continuation of a specific Digimon.
Don't tell me you didn't think that's what I meant.

As a black spooky ball, it is cute, but as a Raremon is it Raremon.

>ClearAgumon
What's the difference between it and ToyAgumon?

alright so what's the deal with the launch dlc
who got it
who didn't get it
who is never getting it

I got it from Amazon but I can't activate it yet

Is transpadent
>no clear

Isn't that the name of the digital Vita version? The one that has all the DLC.

Which Digimon in HaMe got new animations?

Can you crossplay between CS and HM? probably not, but it would be pretty cool huh

The Appmon doujin buyfag.
I need some advice.
How would I go about sharing the djs on here but trying my best to prevent their share to share sites like sad panda or mrm.
I'm a Digimonfag first, Appmonfag second.
Call me childish, but I don't think most of the Appmonfags outside Veeky Forums have been very supportive of the other parts of the franchise, that's why I don't want them to have access to the djs.

is there an easier way to get the black agumon medal in HaMe
I'm trying to get as many medals from the gachas atm as possible before starting because I had no idea the medals carried over but never actually got that fucker and fuck if I'm not going to at least plat one of these games

Make a twitter account private and limit share to only people who shoot you a message proving they are from here.

>Amazon didn't send me my pre-order code
I can't play until I get it.

yeah I didn't get shit either

I talked to a rep and he said sometime within the next 24 hours.

I have to say this has been one of the biggest fuck up launches i've ever experienced.

Are there two separate codes? Amazon sent me a code when it shipped on Wednesday

Victory Uchida is actually voiced now?

Blacky came from a rare quest people had to save scum to get. Dunno if it was made easier in this game. I'lll check the jp guide when im off from work.

Launches? there isnt even that here
im in spicland and we dont even have the game yet in physical format, it was suposed to be launched today too but the date was changed to the 24 (and that wasnt know until today)
Fuck this third world country

LADS
LADS
can anyone tell me if the issue with Sony and downloading the pre-order exclusive Digi’s has been resolved?

why?

Which is a fucking shame because the game itself is really good, but thanks to these cretins, the reception will be lukewarm at best.

Presumably because he hasn't paid attention to many launches if he thinks DLC codes taking a while is the worst thing ever.

Wait, do you have any link or something veryfing said change in the launch date?

Ok, I can only say this for EU PS4 users but to make it clear: The Day One DLC which includes Omegamon,Duftmon and Lordknightmon NX and all the outfits, is available for europe. You have to follow this link

store.bandainamcoent.eu/de/product/466338/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hacker-s-memory-epc-bundle-ps4-dlc

You have to register on the Bamco site and then click on "Buy". It will cost 0 Euro or whatever currency it is, and you will receive a code which you will need to enter in the PSN store on your PS4. After that you will download all the DLC items and you´re done.

soundcloud.com/lostintranslationmon just finished reviewing Savers.
There isn't much left for them. What is it, one more Tri movie, Digimon Next, and Xros Wars?

Forgot to mention, this is for the digital release, not the physical

Has anyone figured out who Monochromon evolves from and into?

The funny part is this DLC's content is negligible.

We've discussed this earlier.

Well Fusion is 54 episodes.

sure that this is digital copy only?

So can you play the game without the DLC and download the DLC after you start? I really only give a shit because of the exclusive mons.

You can get the DLC whenever

So how do you transfer data to HaMe from CS?
At the very least I want to see Ami cameo and not that faggot Takumi.

>pre-order code gives me an error code

i'm getting a little mad

we can probably change the preorder information since it's out of date.

Well at least for my country chile, i found it in two store, and both will realese the game next week for no reason
zmart.cl/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=64187
microplay.cl/producto/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-ps4/

So is digital or nothing

I just tried the code and it didn’t work. Guess we just gotta wait 2 hours or some shit?

>Meanwhile, Imperialdramon:

Fuck you guys, fuck you.

>another fucking update
Why is Sony just as fucking shitty as Bandai? If it wasn't for Digimon, I would try to start a movement to get President Trump to nuke these retarded monkeys.

Still keeps popping up, just thought to give people a reminder.

I dunno, to be honest. Just wrote from personal experience, and I bought it online.

Anyone?

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/954492623921676288

Namco is now in "please forgive us" mode

Despite all the warnings over the past few months, you guys who insisted on continuing to get the NA version deserve all of this.

You upload the data in CS via cross save. Just try to save normally in CS then press triangle, and it will upload the data. Then in HaMe when you start a new game it will try to download the CS save. Note that it works ONLY if both games were bought in the same region,

Why are you so fucking obsessed with our fucking country? Is it because in 20 years from now your children will be getting raped by Muslims on a daily basis?

well, she has apocalymon's shard in her body for some reason, I guess that sort of explain something.

She's a dirty illegal.

Detected NA baby

EU/SEA versions are the superior release
>Don't have the preorder to get the DLC
>Actually has more DLC than the NA version
>Doesn't have censorship

Bandai EU has the balls to stand by the dev's vision, Bandai NA pussied out and ran to the retailers to cover their ass. You own all of this for trusting THEM with your money.

Haha, time for autism!

We have people shitting their pants in argument over a color change for a DLC character, the threads have already been filled with autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

>How to make a recolor.mp4

Bandai NA
>We are actively working with Sony to make sure only people who preordered the game get the DLC

Bandai EU
>Our rewards page was broken so we're just going to give literally everyone with an internet connection the DLC

Hmmm...which of these two cares about companies, and which of these cares about the consumer?

These threads have been ruined since Sept 30. HaMe didn't save these threads. That was just a lie dumbshits said to comfort themselves. Like /pol/ and believing Trump would save white people.

Hilarious.
HaMe has 2.5 rating on Amazon. Bandai NA really fucking dropped the ball.

They're both part of a giant corporation that doesn't give a shit about you, stop with your retarded regionalism.

NA is avoiding admitting anything went wrong on their end, and EU is just evading the problem instead of fixing it. Either way they don't care about (You), just getting the games out so they stop getting harassed over not localizing games that won't make them money.

Never. America is a 58% white shithole and deserves everything bad they get.

EU were going to do it anyway.

I think she needs to get her eyes checked. That doesnt look healthy.

>They're both part of a giant corporation that doesn't give a shit about you, stop with your retarded regionalism.

You've been americanized to the core.

Ignoring consumer's best interestes doesn't work in EU, which actively fights against companies that pull shit like what NA is doing now.

EU is the safest company for advocating consumer rights, too bad they want to police the internet.

Lovely. Judge the content of the book not by its contents but by its shitty DLC. I understand the people, but goddamnit, the game deserves far better.

this is exactly why companies are afraid to localize games in the eu. it's a nightmare

games get delayed for years before coming to the eu just because of how much the government nannies them

Blame Bandai for this retarded shit. A real company that actually loves money and knows to make it wouldn't have this fucking issue.

So, does anyone who is further in (or played the jap version),know where the best grinding spots are? I´m at chapter 5 right now. Also can you still get Tactician USBs from the 1000 Yen course in the farm?

I regret putting 300hrss into CS NA version. Only thing stopping me from swimming across the border

>Yu was your best friend prior to this shit
Why do the Japanese keep putting in their media the message to never trust gays?

Nah, I think I'll blame the babies who let a minor issue at a game's launch determine whether they're going to fuck up the actual game's reviews or not. I assume they would have exploded if they had to deal with actual shit when it comes to game launches, like people who pre-ordered Zero Time Dilemma not getting their watches for months after release, if ever.