/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1164 - Who's That >Mobian Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J0bmz6JHz9M
youtube.com/watch?v=7HGaLc2h46w
youtube.com/watch?v=_EKN0lAyaBo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=oOcYaPb3zDg
youtube.com/watch?v=ELxODFR8zAM&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=ETMBLFkmqFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting more light-hearted dadow because it's fun

Why this birb wants too eat them?

Press F to pay respects

So, has GHPanon done anything in the past couple of days?

Yes

>No solicit until next Wednesday, which is like 2 months and a week before #1 comes out.
Fuck you, IDW, don't play that shit.

Cuz he's crazy!

caughtu

Not him a reply says that that isn’t GHPanon’s thing.

he read somewhere that women love being eaten and misinterpreted it terribly.

Is there any remix thing that mixes together Knuckles' themes from Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, SA1, and SA2?

they not coming back at all?

Tough luck Pronghorn, you're only going to live on in commissioned smut pics and that's all you're getting until you're completely forgotten.

>smut pics
it's something at least

Ian talked about it. New universe, new comic, the nu252 characters won't return in it.

LHT has also been put on hold, as Ian has hope that IDW may bring back the nu252 universe as a separate comic from the main IDW comic.

I miss Omochao.

>"Did you know that Omochao can never die. Only the robots who play him?"

That sucks.

I guarantee they'll come back. Ian said he doesn't expect his characters to come back, but that implies that they can but he doesn't think either his IDW bosses or Sega want them to. But we already know IDW is good for dredging up really old continuity and Sega won't give a shit as long as the game characters stay in focus. I expect the first year or two of the comic to play it safe before Ian reintroduces cartoon characters and his Archie characters similarly to how they reintroduced characters like Breezie and Schlemmer.

>LHT

Again, IDW likes bringing back dead continuities & Ian himself seems to think a separate comic with that era may happen. If so, they'll come back. But they won't come back in the main IDW universe tho, so F.

F

>Egg bosses won't come back
>Freedom Fighters will
It's not fair dammit

where was this from

I'm sorry

perfection...

Fuckin' A

F

I hope the FF aren't coming back

Post music
youtu.be/J0bmz6JHz9M

Sonic is actually holding three different hands in this picture. The bottom one is Knuckles'. The middle one is Tails'. The top one is Rotor's. The "hair" near Sonic's quills is Sally's cheek fluff.

Some asshole is eventually gonna dig up old niche Archie characters for reference's sake , just like Ian.

Nice. I'd love to see Sage's complete disinterest and annoyance in the comic.

Are the FF's really such a deal breaker to people?
I mean, I get if they were to come back in main character roles that people would be annoyed, including myself, but what if they were support cast / more of a background role?

New wallpaper in Sonic Channel!

>blob feet

youtube.com/watch?v=7HGaLc2h46w

I dont want them to be called "The Freedom Fighters" anymore.
Let them be their own thing.

Susie and the Liberation League

That would be interesting to hear but I haven't seen anything like that.

Overdesigned

How about "Bunnie" or "Antoine" or "Rotor"?

Now I want Sage in the new comic

Comic

I am a FF's fan, but new stuff should be new stuff

You want her to join all ded archie waifus pile too?

Thanks. Should I try to finish it in the similar to Sonic artstyle? Not sure if I'll make it into 5 days limit, and then it surely will be revealed to be Tails's tails, or some new\old bird person. "Fur" too noticeable and goes in both directions and "fingers" are too simplified, which means that Sonic is holding either not hands but something different, big and fluffy or some cartoony hands-wings without gloves of cartoony bird

is Blaze /ourcat/?

Does anyone watch any Sonic collectors?

I'm excited about the comic. As long as the Freedom Fighters don't return, it's all good. There's a nice healthy game cast to utilize.

Thank you! I really despise the importance of the FF in general, it forcibly makes the comics really disconnected from the games.

I just want more Chaotix shenanigans.

Why is Amy the only non-human chick interested in him?

Why is Jet crying when he already has the best waifu

Lots of baiting in this thread, remember not to give the samefags any (yous) and post content!

Isn't Wave his sister?

Why the fuck was his theme so goddamn good? I fucking hate Linkin Park or any type of nu-metal bullshit. I've always been a hip-hop/r&b guy, but god fucking damn that song is so fucking cool

have I contracted autism?

Oh fuck you, just because people are showing disinterest in something doesn't mean they're baiting or shitposting. Stop being a triggered little baby.

>ghost girl
good god damn. They fucking nailed character design with that semen demon, it's like it was made in France.

That's not how you post content, sweetie.

Also if people stopped taking the boring old regurgitated samefagging bait posts like this wouldn't be necessary.

Jet is a hawk and Wave is a swallow, so no they're not brother and sister or related otherwise.

>new stuff should be new stuff
Why even bother making a Sonic comic?

No? That has never even been implied.

Because Infinite is great, even if he's laughably incompetent.

>sweetie
Nah, you can fuck right off. This isn't your little safe space, people are going to disagree/dislike things and that's okay.

It's a dumb, fun song with memorable silly lyrics.

AMY

slut

nice jewelry, dork

Surprised you didn't comment on the vagina-face.

I didn't even notice

Shahra and Merlina aren't human. Shahra is a dijnn and Merlina's species inhales carbon dioxide and exhales oxygen. And Lah (Ghost Girl) is dead.

What was the program they used to stream Sonic Christmas Blast with again?

Cytube

youtube.com/watch?v=_EKN0lAyaBo&feature=youtu.be

This is exactly what I thought when I saw the image.

This works way better than it has any right to. Top job.

Behold.
youtube.com/watch?v=oOcYaPb3zDg

This is some good shit.

I hope Blaze gets tiddies in the next Olympics game

youtube.com/watch?v=ELxODFR8zAM&spfreload=10

Why do you care about the boobs?

Some just want a new comic, others have an autistic hatred for fictional characters. I honestly don't care if they come back or not.

Okay lets just look at Shadow's character for a second.
He's black and doesn't think things through, acting without prep or any mind for other's well-being.
He uses guns and acts the most violent of the bunch while uses swears and racial slurs for the species involved in making him, named "black creatures."
His only connection was with a white blonde girl with blue eyes.
He listens to music with a much more darker tone of the cast, involving death.
He even acts upon terrorist crimes in his own game.

But Silver likes 'em itty

Why yes user, I saw the copypasta about Shadow, too.

I'm diggin the beat.

I don't feel like looking through the last thread, did comic news drop?

It's just one guy trying to start shit, user. He comes and goes in waves.

But they started it

Outside of OP pic, no.

solicits are coming this month. There was an image posted on the facebook group showing some silhouettes grabbing Sonic's hand. They will be revealed in five days

youtube.com/watch?v=ETMBLFkmqFQ

I wish pic related would've gotten a deal with SEGA instead of Nintendo. At least we have Rin, Hanamaru, and Miku.

Would Amy have Sonic's babies?