Previous: Da Vinci and the Seven Fake Heroic Spirit: Lite version
news.fate-go.jp/2018/re_counterfeit/
>Event starts 10th Jan and ends 20th Jan
19-20 Jan: Da Vinci
21-22 Jan: Jeanne Alter/Da Vinci
23-24 Jan: Jeanne Alter
Shinjuku costume will be made available

Kintoki animation update confirmed.

Setsubun event late January, no new servants, cannot use supports and cannot use servants repeatedly.

Survey, if you complete it you get 3 tickets: news.fate-go.jp/2018/questionnaire_3rd/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1k2IVTcQv6A

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/proto_archer_/status/954320966863044608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USA USA USA USA

when

twitter.com/proto_archer_/status/954320966863044608
WTF BROS YOU TOLD ME THAT THEM PUSHING PROTOTYPE WAS JUST A MEME

>sanders
Commie scum.

Hey abbybros

Anime soon

Onii-chan why are their big black men in my room?

gajins!

I love when people draw Medjed doing random things in the background.

If I want to do Quick memes, is it a good idea to run double Osakabe + ST Quick servant? Keep in mind I don't have Jack or Scathach.

The only Sanders I am OK with is the Colonel.

Rider Hare of Inaba with shark NP when?

mave

I love Nito but I'm pretty sure she's not pure.

Predict the servant cameo we'll get in the next event

This

me

It's pronounced Mead Bee.

this guy

just use double merlin + ST quick, ignore that the quick shitter exists and let the merlins win on their own

Post grais

This guy

ant-kun is that you

Nobu a CUTE.

Again? Why?

sasuge /fgo/

How many black?
How many white?
Did you 100% the shop?
Did you beat the challenge?

>grails for ants

he wants (You)s

Post boobs.

>got all fous
>got all the mats I needed
>got all gold skill gems
>present box filled with exp
am I done now

How to 3 turns lancer and assassin stage, anons?

>TFW cant roll both gaijins

Will i survive on Setsubun ?

yes except for the red and blue cookies
yes

Why didn't Gilgamesh just eat Gorgon to gain her powers?

yes
With multiple different teams, my favorite was the Da Vinci meme team.

Double Merlin>Merlin+hime, double hime doesn't really work.

>3 of the onis are zerkers
>not having as many servants as possible available
no

Anyone here downloaded the full-res zip of the Fate/Party Night scans?
The uploader on reddit went full retard when the link got DMCA'd and took it all down.
If you have it please upload it and post the link.

>How many black?
>How many white?
>Did you 100% the shop?
Doing that now.
>Did you beat the challenge?
Of course

no
no

20/23
Except the red and blue gems
Yes

I think it's on sadpanda already

Why didn't Shirou just project an infinite amount of Shirous who also projected an infinite amount of Shirou and beat the war with his army of Shirous?

yes
yes

Which Servant makes your dock hard?

Favorite loli Servant?

I still don't see what there is to be excited about for Prototype. We know the beginning, we know a ton about the middle, and we know the conclusion just bridges into FGO. For a story that doesn't really exist, it's a very well known quantity, and what's known isn't all that riveting in any case.

Abby, I want to get her drunk and then fuck her

>I still don't see what there is to be excited about for Prototype.
Animated Arthur

can shirou project zubababan

Because he doesn't have the mana, duh. You should rather ask why he didn't make himself a god by projecting the divinity of Rule Breaker.

I always appreciate the Medjed themed clothing

Riceman is cool

We knew how shit Apo was from the beginning and a lot of anons still watched it till the end including me

no one cares about arthur

It was worth it for episode 22 desu

You are right, I'll check that out, thanks.

I don't get it. Arthur is one of the most boring servants in the Fragments and Prototype casts.

Of all the fate cast she makes my dick the hardest I believe

Saber is just as boring and she's the most popular TM character, it's not surprising

If I wanted to "enjoy" cardboard I'd buy a Switch.

>Saber is just as boring
completely wrong

Not that user, but she's boring as fuck.

There's stuff from Proto and Nasu's comments to suggest that Ayaka was originally going to have direct ties to Solomon. I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to use it to capitalize on Roman's popularity.

They are literally the same fucking character

Saber is boring as all hell

Cute.

t. secondaries

t. takeuchi

>delusional sabertard

unknown/unknown (still going, but black is at least 80 and white is at least 16)
no, I wouldn't 100% the shop when I need to farm manuscripts
yes

Yeah, but not as boring as Arthur

Does Arthur have all the self-loathing that Artoria does? I'm not super familiar with Proto.

The only time when Saber wasn't boring was on Tiger colosseum.

Gilgamesh. More Gilgamesh.

Only on the virtue of having seen less of Arthur compared to Arturia. Everything about her as a character is still boring as all hell.

Still not as boring as Arthur.

If Murumasa comes out as a servant, he should be a berserker class servant, not a saber. Why? 'Oscar Ratti and Adele Westbrook said that Muramasa "was a most skillful smith but a violent and ill-balanced mind verging on madness, that was supposed to have passed into his blades.'
Also mix in Shirou's desire to become a hero of justice and save everyone

Actually no. For example: Artoria's whole thing with the secret of her gender adds a personal conflict to her character that Arthur doesn't have a straight parallel to. His backstory and character doesn't have that additional layer and doesn't really have anything quite equivalent. It's one aspect of character conflict and world building which Arthur doesn't have a substitute for that's particular to him.

haha she ate alot again!

He could just be an angry Saber

>alot
The state of Cuckthurfag.

Fuck off.
Arthur is legitimately the grestest Fate character and by far the most popular. His character is a tragic yet optimistic inversion of Saber that is far more relatable and fleshed-out: Artoria was a machine king who alienated those around her and collapsed under her own guilt over her failures, legitimate or otherwise. Her arc is coming to terms with her defeat and accepting it.
Arthur was a kind man who was a natural king that was betrayed because others were flawed. His issue is not the guilt of failure, but the regret of what was lost. Not once does he seek to undo his past because he knows he acted righteously and it was other's fault, he instead struggles with mourning his people and the realisation that as a king he has no purpose without a kingdom. Compared to Shirou teaching Artoria to feel with his dick, Ayaka inspiring Arthur to realise life has value even after such tragedy and that as a hero who shaped history the results of it are HIS responsibility is inspiring and far less corny. Their love too is superior.

His fights are more interesting, his doubts more compelling, his series superior through his presence. His bromance with Arash should replace Cu/Emiya as THE bl pairing by next comiket also, God willing. Even the lore of his EXcalibur is better.

You can see his popularity exceeds her also based off how successful his gacha was compared to any of hers, and how Nasu feels no need to make endless rehashes of him to keep interest high. If you look through Pixiv you can see his art is exploding in popularity and is only off the radar because nips cannot agree on how to spell his name - though an EOP wpuld never think to check variations of it, so much like their insane dislike of Fragments based off poor summaries their lack of appreciation for his acclaim is understandable.

Arthur is what all of Fate has built up to AND is how it should have started. Cool how he brought it full circle, no?

i shouldn't laugh so hard to this

>arthurfags vs. altriatards
let me get some popcorn

They aren't. Arthur's basically a nicer EMIYA or a Shirou with less mental trauma.

>he feels anger
>BERSERKER IT IS
I guess literally every Servant is a Berserker now. Even the almost emotionless ones like Arthur, as they also sometimes show anger.

>tfw NP4 Chacha
rerun when

read shimousa

I don't really like lolis. Does Nobu count? Or Shuten? Melt?