/lhg/ Light's Hope general

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

This thread is for the discussion of Light's Hope. If you want to talk about BC or other servers please make your own thread.

We're all on Lightbringer!
Alliance Guild:

2 raid groups clearing BWL every week

JOIN TODAY, every level welcome!

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>New Burning Crusade server
burning-crusade.com/relaunch

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Trannies

nighth/a/ven

HAHHAHA. Everyst players are so fucking bad they had to make Strath/Scholo 10 man and UBRS 15 man.

Even animes don't deserve to be there.

Fuck off grude

That's like half the server tho

Isnt that how Vanilla was like though?

Is the WoD model pack safe to use?

Fuck off grude

yes

But the forums say it will ban me

just like they say they have an anti-cheat? lol, truth is you will have zero problems with the WoD models simply because they do not ban or detect them, and aren't able to either

Unless you do something stupid like posting SS.

yeah user, dont worry. you'll be just fine. :)

Even then you won't get banned, people stream with them on and upload screenshots in their discord with them on

For fuck's sake stop with this meme

The mods said numerous times they themselves won't ban for changing models because they don't care, but that the built in anti-cheat system (warden) might autoban you for using the mpq.

This. You only get banned if you touch the Chinese overlords lotuses.

Post your WoD model screenshots if you're so tough!

I'd rather not become an avatarfag, completely opposite of my intentions

>>This thread is for the discussion of Light's Hope. If you want to talk about BC or other servers please make your own thread.
How many times do I have to tell you faggots, this is the new /wpsg/, get over it.

I just want you to take pictures of girls

Too bad you have no say in the matter since you didnt make this thread. Go make your own and see how many replies it gets, sweetie.

>being this new
We post what we want, janitors don't care as long as it's WoW. You don't get to have a special snowflake safespace, tranny

>We
theres more than 1 of you?

not him but these threads are 90% shilling and anti shilling other servers, all day, every day

Just one judging from their general that died earlier.

the truth is, if we really -only- had LH and moh posting, these threads wouldn't survive either. its just some moh retards making this thread on cooldown instead of /wpsg/ and at this point everyone just automatically searches for /lhg/
once upon a time this was the /ely/ thread

Well the threads are more dead after the classic announcement that much is true.

Maybe we could post screenshots and talk about the game?
I won't tell anyone that I'm secretly from the best server Nighthaven

Sigh..go ahead then Grude.

SAD Mandate wiped again on a world boss WEAK!

I'm not a Grude!!

Okay grude. Goodnight grude, see you tomorrow!

Evening, Gummy

is the ovh rumor true? are you really boosting the cap to 3k and setting up the server there? if so youll have no problem getting more players...

what class should i roll gumgum?

Uninstall wizard. Or just play some wpvp class and gank people since the server isn't going to last.

>tfw 60 Paladin on LH but don't want to play because it's too far progressed and I'd just be getting carried
>NH has 3 NA guilds and none of them need the 60 healing class I rolled

At least I can play fresh wotlk I guess.

Outland awaits you

>Gummy

Fool me once

>3 na guilds

gummys has 4 na guilds aahaahahhahaha how the fuck does a 130 pop server have more na guilds than nighthaven

cyka blyat

>hurr durr I've never been on nighthaven and just regurgitate memes
unga bunga

TBC raids are scaled to 25 players.

I am super hyped about wow classic, which my buddy just sent me the announcement trailer for. Are these type of servers even worth playing on or should I just wait it out for legit servers? I’m not even remotely tempted to go back to retail haven’t played in like 5 years

Does gummy have a working populated tbc now?

Yes! He just raised the cap to 500 and its almost full, it will only go up from there.

are there open spots in mandate of heaven for raid ?

Didnt he get sued? The madman

No, and why would you want to?
There are better guilds that have openings that raid at exactly the same time. Unless your fetish is listening to teenagers lisp, screech, and act cunty to each other about meters or their buffs being purged, literally any other guild is preferable.

thats blizzlike tho for 1.3 new friend

youre a joke

Bots

>tfw gummy's orbited grizzly so long that he thinks acting like a huge spergy retard is "epic trolling"
I feel like a fucking fool for defending this dude six months ago or whenever it was now. Goddamn am I stupid.

stop shilling yourself here and kys autistic literal retard

just filter his trip, hes doing us all a big favor, i'm also filtering "wreathe is incompetent" kek

bye gummy!

hey Gummy I want to play on your awesome server

dm me Madti#7172

ahahahahaha someone dox'd Bad (probably a butthurt gummy) and I have it on good authority this is him
what a faggot

literal neckbeard
nice

thats just a beard though? its not on his neck

Why are 9/10 tanks garbage. Never see warriors rage potting most aren't engi and use shitty quelserrar + defense gear. Can't hold aggro for shit and make the whole instance take way longer cus everyone has to stop for them to build aggro don't even get me started on bear druids if you're not gonna go full try hard don't even roll a tank I'd rather gouge my eyes out than sit afk for a full thirty seconds on the boss pull for you to build threat and then have to stop dpsing 30 seconds later because I'm already about to pull aggro off your noob ass

>def is bad for warriors
wew lad

jesus how tall is he?

This is a obvious bait but I'll take it
Defense is only good on a select few bosses where your tank is actually in danger in 90% of scenarios defense gear is fucking shit and you're better off in full threat build.

Took about 90-120 minutes to do this, but basically this pulls from a discord of your choosing and makes the bots use the chatter to form conversations. Added a chance at /say or /yell to spice it up a little.

You have no idea what you're talking about. All the threat gen in the world does nobody any good if they get 3-shotted because they don't have the defense to push crushing blows off the combat table.
You have clearly never played a tank in your life, and if you had you were really, really bad at it.
The only thing you said that makes sense is that Quel'Serrar is overrated, it's too slow for good TPS.

lol gummy is using windows what a noob

>what is a combat table, the post

You've obviously never played tank in a speed run environment where your fury warriors are doing 800+ dps and your healers are fighting each other to do any healing at all because everyone is topped off 24/7 you don't use defense cap on most mc/bwl bosses only a select few ex. Broodlord

You can eat crushing blows if you out gear the damage, I wear 390 def on Broodlord but still have 11k+ HP in my hit gear and consumes.

Defense is a meme, I bet you're scared to pop reck on Vael as well.

Nobody cares about your speedrun memes where you have full world buffs and ZG gear in MC. If stamina and armor was enough to survive crushing blows -at appropriate gear level-, bear tanks wouldn't be unviable.
You both sound really, really stupid. Stick to rdps, please.

no, you don't understand. he's done it on baby mode banilla private servers with incorrect values and probably full consumes / buffs. so OF COURSE it's true, you fucking retard.

Kek, that's all you have? TPS is infinitely better, especially for dungeon runs, Ony, ZG, and MC. There are no bosses in any of things I listed that require or even necessitate wearing your defense gear.

All the retard, noob tanks walking around with deep prot builds in 8/8 T1 with Quel'Serrar's are the hallmark trait of being a noob tank.

>i only exist in my tryhard speedrun bubble where we spend 6 hours farming world buffs to tryhard MC
I think you should learn about combat tables and crushing blow %'s at +3 levels instead of talking out of your ass about dungeon runs and overgearing.
You've clearly never been outside of the speedrun environment where tanks are carried by inflated healer pools and stam. You've only ever played this game on ezmode.
Stop typing before more people laugh at you.

>unga bunga, i went into MC with 11k hp why does anyone need def?

I don't need to "learn" anything, you can eat any crushing blow in full hit gear if you're consumed just fine, I did both MC and BWL progression in hit/threat sets versus wearing def cap. Not once in my entire time tanking on this server have I ever had to wear my 440 defense set, because if you prepare for raid properly you can just consume any and all crushing blows just fine.

You don't need defense for any content currently out, just wear threat gear, unequip your 8/8 Might and Quel'Serrar, and come play with the big boys sometime.

>doesn't understand what user meant by being carried by healer pools and overgearing
this is the power of speed runners?

Can we get back to how gay Bad looks? this shit is killing me lol

Can I start doing full runs of BRD as mage at 56?

Like I said, there are zero fights pre-AQ that require defense cap. Infact, most fights that have volume damage, like Broodlord, can be simply out cosumed and when you add in raid buffs you should hit 9-10k just fine, more than enough HP to eat any and all crushing blows + mortal strike.

But no, you totally have to wear 8/8 T1 and use a Quel'Serrar in deep prot talents to do MC and dungeons, get real lol. I bet you wear your wrath gloves over your might gloves.

Please tell me what boss you're fighting that it's hitting your tank for their entire HP bar in one crushing blow. The only time you need defensive stats to tank anything in vanilla is when your healers are shit and let you sit on half hp for multiple seconds.

>picture of a huge long-haired kinda buff chad
if that's bad I'll roll femelf

>healer pools
Bro you realize with mana potions and dark runes it's literally impossible to run out of mana if your gear is half decent

He must be in a laughably terrible guild if their tanks have this kind of thinking, probably a Horde player if I had to guess.

who /anathema/ here?

Full T1 is shit for defense though? And I already said Quel has terrible TPS, it's too slow.
>references healer deficit, still ignoring the fact that he's being carried by overgeared/fully consumed healers with this strategy
Jesus you people are dumb

>healer pools

Lol???? Just use a mana pot if it ever gets to that point, my pre-bis Pally doesn't even have mana issues and his gear sucks ass

Name a single fight pre-AQ that necessitates wearing your full 440 defence cap set, I'll wait.

(spoiler there are none lol)

Wear threat gear kids, don't end up like this retard.

>Trannies making fun of anyone ever for literally anything when they gleefully jack off with each other while lisping about "tankbulls"
Who the fuck cares? Doxing is for literal niggers. We already knew Bad was a 40 year old dork.

You can really tell which warriors played vanilla in retail and which have been coddled by ZG gear speedruns, holy shit
Real tanks don't expect to be carried by their healers mana pools.

t. Night Elf Male Prot Warrior in deep prot build wearing 8/8 unenchanted T1 with a Quel'Serrar

he looks kind of nerdy, but what do you expect from a developer? he's also fucking huge looking. if not for the cute smile i'd be afraid of him.
bad do you ever anime?

Bro people were speed running MC in prebis the first week of the server what the fuck are you going on about
It's gonna be like this in classic too

He's still pretending like Vanilla was difficult, or that the raids were challenging.

>Bro people were speed running MC in prebis the first week of the server
And their tanks were full +def because the didn't have the gear to out-stam crushing blows
If you don't know this, you're a fraud. Go play retail, fraud.
Anyway I'm done responding to this samefag trying to pretend like his ill-formed opinion is shared by anyone with any actual non-coddled experience. Spoiled, private server shitters will always be spoiled, private server shitters.

>My overgeared, fully buffed, fully consumed try-hard guild carries me, the post

>And their tanks were full +def because the didn't have the gear to out-stam crushing blows

No we weren't, I wore a Lionheart the entire time of MC progression in early February. We didn't even use FR for anything either, just threat gear.

I repeat, there are zero bosses pre-AQ that necesitate wearing 440 defence gear, you can drum up imaginary scenarios like people "wearing def gear for MC progression at the beggining of the server" which isn't even true, you can go look up their clears on youtube still and backdate their realmplayers online and see their gear there.