What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
GL Version Announced for January, Pre-Registers Available.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmnian&hl=en

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Shantotto knows what's up

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

>you can't solo the event

>reddit

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.
It's finally time though lads, I finally have the opportunity to get the True Hero in BE. Hopefully by the end of tonight I'll have a wonderful, perfect team.

Starting lapis and ticket count (12 g4*) as pictured. I'm going to start off with a few 11x pulls, but then I'm switching to tickets as they have less other uses.

Rates in this game are shit lads, any well-wishes are appreciated although I hope not needed.

>All this for a split 4*
man did you over compensate or what. i got him in 1 ticket. then got who i actually wanted with one of the mog tickets

Please tell me you pulled for pods to make your vayne team viable.

No one cares

>tfw no pics of vayne
I hope this will help

>Callous Strategist
doesn't sound very heroic to me, Vayne confirmed the True Villain

Give me your ID I add you so you can chain with my Vayne

Tfw OP needs to spam his own thread to get people to post on it.
Also read the last few post on last thread.

I'm literally already bored

>giving it attention
This is why you can't get rid of him

He saved shit on BE over a fucking entire year to pull for this banner

>first pull is this
Goddamnit Drace, she's good for nothing even in this game.

>overcompensating
I have bad luck sometimes lad, and BE is not kind. I'd rather be hilariously over-prepared than not, and I'm not just going for one I'm going for a perfect team of five.

No, I have no robots or their TMs, why would I have wasted resources on them, especially when we didn't know if/when we were getting the gold banner rate increases?

While not as encouraging I suppose I'll take all the help that I can get.

Making decisions callously is a good thing user, especially for someone in his position. Leaders can't base their actions on emotions, that would cause far more harm than good on a regular basis.

Do not post poor imitations of the True Hero, especially 3D ones.

>100k lapis and 170 tickets

You don't need even 1% of your savings to get a Vayne

lapis/mythril dumps are pretty much the only reason we tolerate this autist. it's cathartic watching someone get hilariously fucked

>all these newfaggotrons thinking Vayne autist would ever settle for just one

kings knight i can understand. but why the lost stranger stuff? ill do it but just curious. Also dont request stuff to get removed or added after the bump limit

He wants 5, becausse autism

This is not the pull that I wanted.

>a
Haven't I said before that I'm not in this for just one? I'm going for a full perfect team user.

who is this attention whore and why should I care

>could have had people actually playing king's knight due to the BE collab but it's pretty much over now
I never even knew it was in the OP, wow

Cause pods could actually make vaynes useful. Way to stumble. If you truly caused about the optimal vayne team, you should have got pods, man

Good luck gearing a guy that can only use fists and daggers and you have only one first weapon in the game and you can get it only once I guess

Do you even have 5 pods for him?

its not something a tourist should care about desu

wew LGD was a little bit tougher than I was expecting

83k lapis left

>it's a thread celebrity episode

>two different chainers
???????

>15k lapis to get just one
FINALLY
Thank god I've got enough to get all five if this keeps up.

>Tfw OP needs to spam his own thread
That wasn't OP

nigga what the fuck are you doing

>Larsa isn't New

Explain.

Start with the 4* tickets Vaynetron, you will go way faster and you can save lapis for the FUCKTON of units you will need to gear your party

>two 5* before I get two of the True Hero, a banner 4*
What the fuck are these rates
Also casual reminder that Drace is and was a useless idiot that helped no one.

Scroll up

it seems Vayne has known Larsa (in the biblical sense of course) much like his gay child molester hero.

Seeing this stupid faggot get good 5* units really bothers me

>vaynefag is getting cucked with drace dupes

Drace confirmed for true hero

Isn't Rikku the only good one he got, though.

Vaynefag is just gonna handicap himself in that game like he does in RK because banners don't have that character on them.

>Rates in this game are shit lads,

>What the fuck are these rates

gee faggot maybe if you ever pulled you'd know the rates are okay now

Well, 5 star rates are better, but 4 star rates and on banner rates are still kinda shit

>Drace is and was a useless idiot that helped no one.
kinda like Vayne lmao

Alright, that's 20k lapis for a single banner 4*.

Maybe I'll have better luck with tickets.
I have 12 g4 tickets to use, so theoretically speaking with the banner gold rate increase I should get ~3 from this.
Theoretically.

It's obnoxious how much more common she seems to be. Even her TMR is useless to me.

Drace is definitely not a hero, she's an absolute moron who couldn't accurately judge anything, from the general opinions of her peers to what would help her nation. She did nothing of any note except turn traitor at one of the most idiotic moments possible, and died deservedly from it.

the only thing Vayne can accurately judge is dicks lol

Use the tickets already and don't look at garnet, she might confuse your vayne lusting

Hey hey folks, sorry for the long absence. I cracked my digitizer about a month ago. Just got an old Thinkpad to take its place, been learning to readjust to EMR again. Results are mixed.

Anyway, this isn't as topical as it was when I started it, but at least now I can have closure in finishing it.

Rumors of my AIDS have been greatly exaggerated.

Desire sensor. You are blaring signals to a single unit. Shift desire to drace or ashe

I hope you fail miserably.

Why is the RK boy crying

You should return to drawing dickgirls

Draw more chicks with dicks it's hot

Where are the dicks and the boobs

he's upset that his game is mostly irrelevant here in this general

Vaynefag only wants to fuck Vayne

tickets are not 50/50 for on banner
you think out of 12 you'll get 6 on banner and out of 6 you'll get 3 on banner
youre fucking retarded

No, the True Hero helped plenty of people; he saved Ivalice and was a massive boon to Archadia and the world in general, and would have been even more so had he lived. And he certainly isn't an idiot, he's among the furthest things from one in the entire game.

The True Hero is not a degenerate, do not imply otherwise.

I am. I've finally got another True Hero, after a few off-banners in typical BE spirit.
And Garnet is in no way distracting even in general, much less when in comparison to the True Hero. And dedication and admiration does not require lust, you strange degenerate.

>Shift desire to drace or ashe
I likely couldn't do that even if I tried.

based Kelly style

Holy shit, an image without fucking dicks on it, thank god. I actually really dig the art style too, nice job

So you have 2?
Keep using 4* tickets, I got 3 fucking vaynes trying to get one single drace

holy shit fuck off

Like your drawings, user. I also agree about Germans going back to Germany.

Your drawing is missing dicks
Dicks attached to girls
Dicks attached to girls raping the little girl from your previous stuff

TWO IN A ROW YEAH LADS

I thought g4 pulls were though? didn't GL get that rate increase already, as we now properly have 50/50 on banner rates for g4 pulls such as g4* tickets and the +1 from 11x pulls?
And it's not that I'm not getting the proper amount of banner golds, it's just that they're all FUCKING DRACE

>everyone asking for dicks

This general is full of fags?

it's hot, fuck off fag

>And Garnet is in no way distracting even in general
Vaynefag confirmed gay

Suck my cock, dude.

I’m about to take on my first magicite and am looking for some advice. Between Tidus’s CSB/USB/BSB2 and a fully dived Bartz with his USB+BSB2 I think water is my best element, so I’m taking on Liquid Flame. My game plan basically boils down to “entrust all my meter to Tidus,” I was wondering if I could get away with having an extra DPS or entrusted in lieu of a healer. OK is using his Ninja USB so I’ll probably RW wall.

THREE IN A ROW holy fuck did some moogle somewhere sense my frustration and take pity? Does the True Hero himself have more desire to grace my team?

Not finding a certain female attractive enough to be distracting does not imply homosexuality.

I disagree

You have more 4* tickets on this event currency shop

You will need to grind 9 kaisers + robot kill or something if you want to even try to gear your Vaynes

nah

You won't get the last one

On banner gold rates increased too so getting your Vaynes with 4* tickets is easy as fuck

The Liquid Flame most of the time is very passive, so one healer should be enough

There were farmable fire fists in the last raid right? Well vaynefag? Did you grab them?

So why the fuck did Vaynefag decide on 5 Vaynes as an endgoal instead of 1 Vayne with the best party to support him like in RK?

5 useless Vaynes are worse than 1 useful one.

Is this a special Vayne that casts vanish on himself?

>20% passive atk
>can't equip anything but daggers and fists
>his only damage need to charge and is hybrid dmg

Holy fucking shit, Vayne kit can't be worse even trying

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW KEFKA
I CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW FINAL FANTASY
I KNOW WHAT THAT IS

That would make too much sense. 5 vaynes means 5 vayne dicks though

It's Vaynefag's dream to be gangbanged by 5 Vayne Solidors. This is the closest he'll ever get to that.

Trying to rationalize Vaynefag's logic is an exercise in futility.

Vayne is all about fisting underage boys

For the same reason he wants to 8* all of Vayne's relics in RK, just to be through

How so? do you really find every single female that you see to be attractive enough to be distracting, or even attractive at all? You are a very strange creature if you do, and I image that you must not get much done.

Please don't jinx me like this lad, although at least this pull is useful for TMR purposes.

Because I can do the latter in RK, which is a much better game, and doing so in BE likely wouldn't yield much more success while also allowing me to save up enough resources to be reasonably confident in my chances.

Sorry I dropped the pic, but it's not like it's an never-before-posted image.

But he can equip rods too?

Put Thunder God Mode RM on Y'shtola instead Lionheart, if possible. It looks like an okay first attempt team otherwise.

Vaynefag thinks lesbians are disgusting and does lewd acts with Larsa!

Anyone pulling on the Dresssed to the Nines banner? waifus aside, is it worth it?

do not imply lewd, based, and completely correct things about the true partner for larsa