/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #711

''Arcadia Wasteland'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14745371

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Always.

Always kiss the price.

Chloe is #1

Kate's pet name for Victoria is Maribeth. She's the only person to ever get away with calling Vic that.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

MY Chloe got a real kiss, and didn't have to die afterwards.

this is best girl. there are many girls, but this one is best.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

>tfw Chloe finds out and uses it every time she says goodbye to victoria

plebbit trying to defend d9's bullshit illogical haircolor change

Without her Chloe she is useless. Without her Maxine, Chloe is useless

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

God I still love this, user.

What does Down with the Vickness call Katie?

Marshmallow

A L W A Y S

>BtS timeline Chloe
>implying

Be sure to let Max come up for air every so often

>rfw Chloe can't take a hint and you almost die before you get to give her nice Rachel

I love how she looks so proud and confident of herself after kissing Chloe

The wily hunter Kate has fully ensnared her victim in comfiness. Resigned to her fate, the Victoria can only look on with helpless resignation as she will have to live out her remaining years in levels of comfiness only known to the gods

>Chloe finds out both their nicknames
> Finds them hanging out one
>"Hey M&M what's shaking? Besides your bed?"
>The next thing Chloe knows is Kate is dragging her by her ear to the nearest church for confession

>press [x] for doubt

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

disgusting

>bait
Amberpricenation

Disgusting

>(X) press to doubt
XXXXXXXXXXXx100000000""

she has to earn her breaths

The idea of Max having an insatiable appetite for Chloes juices is extremely appealing and cute

>Max & Chloe go out for the day, Kate's already out of her dorm room
>Alice escapes her cage and hops across the hall to Max's room
>Goes over to Lisa
>Makes sure she's properly watered, getting sunlight, the soil is still good
>Trims off any dried or dying parts
>Cuddles up next to her for a bit
>Bunny sense tingling
>Max & Chloe or Kate is about to return
>Alice says bye to Lisa for now
>Hops back across the hall to Kate's room and back into her cage

Max
>Literally autistic
>shitty 2.0 GPA
>scrawny
>underdeveloped
>awkward as fuck
>introvert
>Mosquito bites for titties

Rachel
>perfect
>4.0 GPA
>long flowing hair
>talented at literally everything she does
>everyone likes her
>good fashion sense
>fully developed physically and MENTALLY

yeah. Enjoy your 13 year old boy body, pricefield dipshits.

Don't be mean. Chloe loved them both and that's all that matters, and I think Rachel and Max would have liked each other too if they had met.

my girl now.

Kek
This is why I want max to go back to save her. I think they'd be good friends while max and Chloe date

Rachel
>Slutty
>Manipulative
>Self centered
>Liar
>Loves cock
>Wanted to leave without Chloe
>Has no tits
>Coward
>Betrayer

Max
>Loyal
>Time travel powers
>Cute
>Cute
>Cute
>Photographer
>Brave
>Courageous
>Friendly

Yeah. Enjoy your cock sucking straight Rachel, Onegirllis, Whatsayestthou and Amberpricenation.

>pukes

Love is Strange Rachel was a lot better than BtS Rachel who has an autistic attack every 5 minutes.
How come unpaid fanfic writters have more talent than supposed professionals?

Here have this, legion. You'll love it :)

>"Fire is jealous, Chloe. It wants all the beauty for itself."

Remember what happened to Lisa's great great uncle Garry Oak?

>Loyal
lolnope. she literally is too introverted to speak out. Beyond pathetic

>Time travel power
More like the power of Ex Machina. Powers are fucking retarded

>Cute.
>looks like a 13 year old boy
yeah you're gay. sorry user.

>photographer
yeah. a shitty one.

>Brave
yeah no

>friendly
like I said, too autistic to do anything else.

when did Rachel dye her hair auburn

>More like the power of Ex Machina.
Are you literally, legally retarded?

Just noticed there's an actual date for the Farewell in the OP now. Feels weird.
After that we'll have "Season 2 - ?" or similar up there.

FOREVER!

I love that look. That is what a confident Max looks like.

>smarter and more talented than rachel

threadly reminder not to respond to obvious bait

>the power of from the machinery
You're a bit of a fuckwit aren't you user?

Rachel huh Rachel the betrayer
>4.0 GPA
Knowing how she loves cock, no doubt she sucked cock for them grades, user

>talented at literally everything she does
Talented at manipulating and fucking dick, agreed
>everyone likes her
Nah, manipulation

Mentally insane, never satisfied with what she's got like her mother Sera

Power of cock wins I guess.

She's best girl but Max is great too.

looks like someone wants to get fucked in the ass by their autistic queen. LOL you guys are fucking pathetic.

Holy shit amberpricenation you're literally the definition of autistic. That includes onegirllis and whatsayestthou

>puts an entire forest on fire because daddy cheated on mommy

coming from someone who likes a legit autistic person.

who am I kidding. aspies love other aspies. LOL

Stop. I love Rachel but you're being retarded as fuck. Stop. Hey Pricefield, he is not with us. He's baiting.

She would. I hope. I may not particularly like Rachel but I don't hate her, she deserves to live and be able to follow her dreams even if it means parting with Chloe on good terms. Though unfortunately not everyone gets what they deserve because not everyone can.

Goddam it, Chloe. Every time.

Another awesome line. Let's face it, Max isn't really the smartest girl in the world; but it doesn't matter, Chloe looks up to her. And Max looks up to Chloe.
Since childhood they dreamed of spending their lives together in some way. Took some time, and some changes, but that dream comes true.

Sadly it appears it is too late. :(

I'm not sure what any of those autistic words mean. Jesus quit being so pathetic.

Oh you don't know? Right I believe you...

onegirllis and their cringy friends are really being more autistic than usual now

Reminds me of pic related. Don't remember when exactly it from was from.

Lisa was sad. She quite liked her great uncle. Many thrilling stories, he's the one who encouraged her to pursue her passion for acting.
RIP.

LMAO everyone point and laugh at this fucking aspie pretending to be legion. Fucking pathetic pricefielder.

LMFAO awwww you're hurt not even your own kind wants you? that's a sign to kill youself, mate

Chloe was saying a lot of stuff around then to make it sound like she wasn't as far up Rachel's ass as she actually was. I think she could see Max was beginning to see it as sort of pathetic.

Notice she never actually answers Max's question if you prod "Even more than Rachel Amber?" and gets sort of defensive about it. "I'm not Rachel's groupie, okay?"

We all know that part was a lie.

Not that Max isn't smart and talented, but taking that quote out of context is not really fair to either Max or Rachel, because they are very dissimilar but smart and talented in completely different ways.

amberpricenation, it's way past your bedtime, you twink.

Onegirllis you're 40 years old you saggy old bitchy hag

naw I just know a retard masquerading as a legionnaire when I see one.

nice try though

Nahh. you're butthurt as fuck, mate. Shit I would be too

No need to act hard on the interwebz

Doing something for free like that generally means that you're doing it because it's a passion of yours. You can tell a lot of love (ha) went into Love is Strange.

>She would. I hope. I may not particularly like Rachel but I don't hate her, she deserves to live and be able to follow her dreams even if it means parting with Chloe on good terms. Though unfortunately not everyone gets what they deserve because not everyone can.
Agree with everything you said here.

whatsayestthou is cancer and should be permabanned

Jesus fucking Christ people, who is really worse, the Amberprice people baiting or the moron Pricefielders eating it up like it's candy?

This "Pricefield only" cancer has been going on for almost three years now and it never was really a problem until an actual ship came along that could threaten the validity of it. Now we're seeing why that mindset is so toxic in this general. In the past, the Grahamfield or whoever else posters were few and far enough between that the Pricefielders could bully them out of the thread and it wasn't an issue.

We've got a bunch of grown ass men arguing with a handful of fucking 12 year old girls over fictional couples, who aren't going anywhere even though a couple of fuckwits are trying their damndest to make it happen.

Just post what you want, ignore the bait, and mind your own goddamn business. Is it really that hard?

I'm embarrassed that I even have to write this shit. YOU ARE ARGUING WITH 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS. Grow the fuck up, people.

I'm only hard for Rachel. Not some autistic shitty photographer with the body of 12 year old boy.

Yeah and I'm hard for your mother I see everyday. Tell that bitch she should have aborted you

A large part of S1 was Chloe coming to terms with the fact that Rachel was not the ideal person she envisioned, that doessn't mean she didn't still care deeply about Rachel, but it does mean Chloe's ideas about what she wants start to change.
Her interest starting to shift to Max indicates this. They're still making every effort to try to find Rachel, but deep down Chloe knows that if/when Rachel is found that things will have changed between them. The one thing Chloe doesn't know as of the pool scene is that Rachel had already reached that conclusion some time ago. So Chloe has absolutely no reason to feel guilty about her feelings changing, neither did Rachel (Though her telling the truth would have solved a lot of problems before they happened, then again so would have Max calling Chloe. We can't change these things.)

/thread

just ignore the bait. it's not that fucking hard. Besides, it's a fucking game.

>This "Pricefield only" cancer has been going on for almost three years now and it never was really a problem until an actual ship came along that could threaten the validity of it.
You forget your Steph image, you "neutral" snake. I hate the ship war shit but you are not fooling anyone.

Steph poster. Fuck do I hate your ass so much.

OOOOH YOU GOT ME GOOD.

typical pricefielder. autistic...just like Max.

All ships welcome

ashly: you know frank the funny bean meme guy
zak: that deranged guy who points knives at teenage girls and sells date rape drugs to psychopaths? what about him?
ashly: let's make him into a nice guy
zak: genius ashly
ashly: let's also make him genderfluid

Oh man. Thanks dude because you obviously had me at getting hard for Rachel.

Typical legion, crazy and unstable like Rachel

ENOUGH YOU TWO

Well at least they know not to let her anywhere near the script next time
Just read your lines like a good parrot and there will be a BAFTA-cracker as a reward

Onegirllis is not a little girl though. The old bitch sounds 40 years old, listen to her discord legion cancer

>Imagine being this autistic.

fucking lol. pathetic.

>visual representation of pricefielders

Will Lisa ever forgive Rachel for the forest fire?

>All legion mindset

not sure Lisa knows the exact cause of the fire, nobody does.
If she does know, I'm sure she's forgiving.

reminder that pricefielders are pedos and mass murderers

reminder that the legion are pedos and manipulators

Rachel knows how to get anyone to forgive her for anything. That's why she is dangerous.

Enjoy the start to the weekend, /lisg/. Make it a comfy one.

It won't be.

People are too busy arguing about whether Chloe liked the taste of Rachel or Max's pussy better.

Reminder that you two are trash and should be kicked off this thread.

>Stars
Feels