teamfortress.com/post.php?id=35830

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf / teamfortress.tv/33738
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Sites
crap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Skins: p337.info/tfview

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ
pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
FACEIT (NA/EU): faceit.com
ESEA (NA): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
OZFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (AS): asiafortress.com
FBTF (SA): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>List of good Community servers
teamfortress.tv/servers

>Discord
pottisdefenseforce.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njeY_NGEEgM
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1XsByGdGlS9JbTL3c2kUyiSegyER1j7cb&ll=11.843078692525054,-25.376595799999876&z=3
clips.twitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=2X_r6etzhcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Communism is inevitable.

tfw pootis

3rd for kirby

winrar from last thread

getting higher refresh rate will only help if you feel like you've hit your top level in terms of skill and the hardware is handicapping you
if you are crap and dont train much, you wont get magically better by getting better hardware
also mouse is pretty important too

Fuck my ass.

wealth must be redistributed equally among the masses

winrar

Friendly reminder that TF2 is designed to be a casual pub game and that comp TF2 never went anywhere because it's an unintended bastardisation of the game and is terribly boring to watch.

GG

wew

Wrong anime actually makes you worse.

Facts

Anime is degenerate garbage though.

Anime makes your dick shrivel up

I can confirm both of those statements

demoman grenade launcher
+50% clip size
+15% faster reloading speed
-1% damage penalty

would you use it?

How come DH is never used in comp? Being able to delete scunts in one flick seems indispensable.

>1% damage penalty
>can no longer two pipe soldiers and three pipe heavies and overhealed soldiers

>only downside is it takes 3 pipes to kill a soldier instead of 2
>even though soldiers are going to be overhealed anyways
>huge increase in spam output

You can't three pipe overhealed soldiers anyway, and if they no longer have a medic on them -1% won't prevent you from three piping them.

screencapping for /r/theydidthemath

Very limited splash damage, which is needed to restrict enemy movement. If you think the DH should be used, consider the logical extreme of this position: why isn't Sniper run 24/7? He can delete any class in one shot, but this isn't the only thing you need.

don't bm me ever again brainlet

not to mention that he doesn't one shot scouts because scouts are 185 hp most of the time in a 6's game when it matters

B4nny is streaming!!! Get in here faggots!!!

*gets OUT of here*

>Watching b4nny's stream
I'd rather watch Yight.

b4nny is factually worse than most pubstompers and comp is a joke if nobody can consistently beat froyo

t. fraglet pyro main

Lmao go mge him then. He alwaya is taking on challengers who talk shit in his chat

b4nny can't beat pyros

it's funny because even though the current build of pyro is arguably the easiest class in the game b4nny still isn't good enough to do well with the class lol

b4ddy

What would TF2 gameplay look like if Koreans took it seriously?

Alive

Who? Definitely not this game.
Lmao.

holy fuck. This is surviving?

Which gen is cooler, this or trash?

"my heart and my mind tell me, I could beat Thaiggr, my heart and my mind tell me, I could defend against a froyo push.... but these hands, this dm...." - me

what the fuck are you even talking about retard

youtube.com/watch?v=njeY_NGEEgM

face destiny user

>1 medic
>1 pyro
>5 engineers
>5 heavies
is this the perfect defense team?

3 heavies 3 demos 3 engi 2 medic 1 pyro

all you need is me for the best defense team

who cares about pubs, play 6s if you want to do "strats" or at least HL

I think Sniper is not used 24/7 due to how slow he is compared to Soldier or scout

Who's got the coolest revolver?

what is mexican tf2 like?

im pretty sure mexicans just play in USA servers, theres no specific servers for Mexico and Canada, just the US West and US East ones
you can see a full map of Valve servers here
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1XsByGdGlS9JbTL3c2kUyiSegyER1j7cb&ll=11.843078692525054,-25.376595799999876&z=3

yes baby?

holy fuck there is a server right where i used to live

some of you are alright, dont come to the mge server tomorrow

....there's a mge server?

wich one
did you guys try the new MGE-chillypunch map?

Daily reminder not to do drugs or you'll end up like Thole.

is he begging for money on that thread?

Pyro mains are THIS autistic
>the game isn't meant to be fun

i didnt have money to begin with so i didnt waste any in stupid shit like college

what's this from

f4tty

you wish. that's peak performance right there. this motherfucker will be pounding fucking pussy every night of rewind lan

To think he would be shooting up the place if it wasn't for TF2 controlling his homocidal tendencies.

you really think there's a killer in him?

Look at him. Look at his Twitter. B4nny is not a stable person.

>skinny
>short
>narrow shoulders
>eats at le so quirky restaurants that can't even provide plates
>bad at video games
>has no understanding of class balance outside of niche formats
>mains soldier

god is there anything he can do right

clips.twitch.
tv/StrangeProtectiveSrirachaHassaanChop
The man has an insane amount of focus and drive, if he doesn't put it into video games what else is there for him? I don't think he's autistic, though, he doesn't really show the typical autism traits.

what is so le quirky about that food

Ignore him, he's a retard who irrationally hates on things he doesn't like. There's absolutely nothing "quirky" about what appears to just be a burger and fries.

what the FUCK

plastic bun
half melted cheddar on a burger is the worst thing ever
based on its outward appearance, the meat is probably underdone which is something you can't risk with ground beef unless you ground it yourself from a quality steak
b4nny is eating it so it's automatically shit just like him at tf2
the fries are in a basket and the burger is on a board. it's a tad pretentious.

Post your UGC medal you won't

which one? I have several

Shots for subs stream. The main video appears to have been deleted, but you can probably find the rest of the clips in the thread. If you can be bothered to dig through a 200 page thread of Twitch clips.

why are soldier mains such nu-males

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_r6etzhcQ

jesus christ delete this before somebody sees you played highlander

b4nny doesnt have a main, he mains everything

he's a scout main now

No he isn't. He's back on soldier.

don't tell him what to do

Is he still gonna be on Scout now that they have yomps?

No, Arekk is on scout. B4nny is on pocket soldier.

They cut sigh and added yomps, so he's moving back to "pocket" (roamer)
Last season was already one of froyo's best rosters, and while the cheeto is great as an individual player, not only can benny "dynamic player" vincent actually play pocket the way the team needs, but yomps is arguably the best scout in the game right now. On paper, their current roster could be the best team ever made, faggy as i feel saying it.

Basically they cut sighguy so that b4nny could poach yomps, while using the "sigh isn't a team player" excuse.

Sure, if you're b4nny it'd hard to pass up yomps even if sigh was a spineless yesman.
But arekk said on tftv it was him and blaze having the most problems with sigh.

I want to create a new gamemode.

What do you think makes a gamemode good?

1. Is it fun?
2. Is there enough variety to keep it from getting old quickly?

What map is that

Abyss. Got abandoned because 5cp

What would comp want out of a gamemode? Cause I'm not sure they like fun. At least in the vein of gimmicks like trains which your average pubber loves.

Tf2 will never be improve for as long as the people working on it don't actually play the game. I honestly would not be surprised if the current dev team is just a bunch of interns that valve forced to work on the game to give the impression they haven't given up on it. I wonder how many of the devs have finished even a medium difficulty jump map or even played beyond the realm of gameplay testing before. Casual matchmaking is still a joke especially if you're trying to play with friends from other regions, i waited over half an hour while my friends were in a half empty hightower server to be put in the game and in the end we just gave up and requeued. It's almost as if they only ever did in house testing from within the same room where everyone else had the same ping under preferable conditions, saw that it worked once and then called it a day. Even then trying to join mid match with local friends it still barely ever works, it's no better than before it's just now you can play some ctf_orange 100% crits low gravity 24/7 or ctf_2fort 24/7 while you wait before giving up and re-queueing. This game is just going to keep going through the motions of waiting a full year for an update, everyone jerking off about how great the update is, then realizing that the update is actually pretty mediocre before stagnating back to how it was before the update was released. What a damn shame

joining friends midmatch is broken, yeah, and there are other party issues like not being able to play against each other except when the game needs to balance teams, and even then you get stuck on opposite teams until you requeue. But the overlay is actually really great. I usually go on jump maps or load up a comp map with console to practice my rollouts while queueing for the like 5 pub maps i like. Course, what works for me won't work for people who like anything besides jump maps or trade_minecraft.

It may be for the best if the hardcore scene just accepts that their game is old and dying, and remembers to love the good things that still exist beneath the rust of age. I do sort of understand the 6s hugbox saying they don't want to cooperate with valve because their tiny walled garden is already perfect. There probably isn't a million dollar major coming in 2020, but it's ok because you can still rocket jump and all the same shit you could yesterday.

The other side of hopelessness is acceptance and peace.

>But the overlay is actually really great. I usually go on jump maps or load up a comp map with console to practice my rollouts while queueing for the like 5 pub maps i like.

This never works for me. Then again, I usually find matches in 30 seconds.

i wouldn't have an issue if this was something that was rectified 2 or 3 months after the original MYM update dropped, but it took them 450 days to "fix" the queueing system and it's still broken. I think the biggest joke is the button that says "keep party members on the same team - coming soon", because you know they're going to fuck that up too when they introduce it (if they ever do)

Why can't we just have an option to select what region we want to play in like dota 2 does? It'd make things a hell of a lot easier then the arbitrary "ping limit" setting that still doesn't work half the time. I remember an EU friend and I were queueing and we would both get put in WA servers regardless of our ping settings. The system is so incredibly obviously just copy pasted from MVM and it's an utter joke.

I don't think this is what the comp scene wanted. It's pretty obvious that the TF team doesn't know what they're doing and that they're just trying to transfer stuff over from CSGO and hoping it just works. Skins in csgo? chuck it in tf2. Queueing system in csgo? Chuck it in tf2. They don't know what they're doing and it's plain obvious, these devs are retards and only one of them is confirmed to have more than 1k hours on their profile

>watch star_'s "Same Conversation 2 Years Later" video again
>nothing has changed
>coming up to 3 years since that video now
I don't know how much longer i can try to care for this game but i'm at my ropes end

Then go buy some more and hang yourself with it.

okay