>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/JKAnderson/DS-Retinal-Obliterator/releases/tag/v1.0.3
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/273705
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/273706
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for dad

I made some actual garbage for DS1. Dare you to do a playthrough like this.
github.com/JKAnderson/DS-Retinal-Obliterator/releases/tag/v1.0.3

Can you make it shift faster?

Da

Xth for please summon me at Parish.

booting my Commodore 64

sorry, sega genesis

DA

noice

I take it the interval controls the time between transitions? Can you make a webm of what it'd look like with a much smaller delay (e.g. 500ms)?

I immediately heard sandstorm.

>January 19, 2018
>people are still twinking in the Burg / Parish
Absolutely fucking shameful.

deepest lore

cool

got rekt by a dark hand twink then?

No just some mom mask katana shitter.
Nobody's landed a legit Dark Hand in years.

>wanting backstabs to remain the same
you are disgusting, and probably japanese

>current year, current day
>people still make giantdads and oroboro cosplays
imagine playing a game with as much customization as souls and just copying someone else's build wholesale

oh dont know why but I read burg/parish as high wall lol. Dark hand is op at lowest level of das3.

So you get 10 character slots in 3? What are some unique builds to try out? Do I want a dedicated Sorceries caster?

No, you have infinite character slots, you just need to swap around save files.

It's sort of like how you're intended to have 5 respecs per playthrough, but in practice you have infinite respecs once you get a single Tongue.

What weapons do you guys recommend for a Str/Int build in DS3?

I want to get off the ride

tbqh though why would you need more than 10 builds when you can respec at any time with no penalty

>unique builds

40/40 dex/int builds are pretty cool. you can use aquamarine dagger, friede's scythe, greatsword of judgement, crescent moon sword (which sucks unfortunately) and a few others

regeneration builds in 3 are good too.

my favorite build in 3 still to this day is still
>Old Wolf Curved Sword on left hand slot
>Pontiff Left/ Right Eye rings
>Duel Wield weapons (fastest are sellsword twinblades)
>Optional: Carthus Beacon

proceed to L1 mash all mobs and bosses to death while your power exponentially grows and your health heals on its own

I'm feeling nauseous just from watching this webm. I can't even imagine what a full playthrough would be like.

Well, I recommend not cranking it up that much.

pls

This just makes me sad that we'll never see a cyberpunk souls-like where you fight a boss like this in a futuristic night club

is that sally then

Did that nigga have no stamina or does that particular WA roll insta-guardbreak?

What sort of halberds would you recommend using in Straightsword Souls 3?

I do want to style with the Aquamarine Dagger, but I don't want to DEX/INT

Lucerne

if you dont dex/int the damage will be shit though. dex/ int is fun mate. just try it

>seven humans in the parish
>NOBODY'S SUMMONING ME
NO REASON NOT TO SUMMON A SUNBRO
JUST GIMME MY MEDALS REEEEEEEEEE

There's a huge population of players at sl 40-50 still in a sl 20 area
>mfw

Does the moonlight wave attack on the mlgs scale with int and magic buff rings/armor?

Which area? Which game?

Not to mention Dex/Int saves you having to have the Sage Ring.

Whats a good helmet to wear with the drang set?

2 hours into dark souls 3 and I already want to pregger this game with my semen

i love it

Go pure Int/Faith with the Crystal Chime. Spells only, backup infused Dagger if you run out of juice. Pure caster is insanely fun, you can do a lot of mixups with both sorceries and miracles at your disposal. You could even mix it up and go for pyromancies as well.

Just shitters making host builds to exploit host advantages

crucifixion woods

Alva looks pretty gud

I should probably ask if Str/Int is at all viable? And, if so, are there any ultraweapons that are worth buffing with magic. The idea of being a strong ass wizard really appeals to me.

Drang set is ugly as sin so it doesn't matter.

Complete virgin to the Souls series, starting ds3....

Should I roll knight or pyro?

no

Thrall Hood

>kill host at his bonfire
>return to my world
>see his ghost get killed by me

You should just do whatever seems fun since you haven't learned the game yet it really doesn't matter, but knight is the easiest you can start as for someone who doesn't know anything about souls.

But if you want a challenge start as sorcerer

Whats the DEX/INT allocation?

Cool, yeah originally I was thinking about knight and getting enough faith to heal some... but from what I'm reading, that's pretty shite

This guy can't see me nor hit me, so he can't proceed with the level because of my presence in his world. I've literally taken his world hostage.

Nice online guys.

What's the best parry weapon in early game? What would be the best gem for it (assuming chaos and dark are not avaible yet)?
I would like to know it to use against bosses

>switching between sunlight and mound-makers
>invade someone you helped with a boss minutes ago

What's the context? Are you hacking or just lagging out?

Lore-wise, what is the reason enemies reappear everytime you rest at a bonfire?

Fuck you, that's why.

I was invading normally, but then I couldn't hit them nor they hit me. But the world registered me as invading so he can't get to the bonfire. His phantom even BCed out just to try and he just summoned him again and they started attacking everything.

I should probably let him be and stop being a dick.

Is it a waste of titanite to upgrade the club you get from the old hag in DS2?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/273705

this is pretty good i think. you don't have to have that much VIT, and instead put it in strength so you can wield something like the Greatsword of Judgement I'm really biased towards that sword so you can get something like this

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/273706

have fun mate

time is convoluted

Small shield with high stability and regular parry animation; target, buckler, and small leather shields have shitty windup in their animations, caestus and offhand parry swords/daggers are great for being killed by a half dozen partial parries.

Pretty sure sorcerer is the only one who starts off with a decent small shield.

Can't they just enter a boss fight? Aldrich is nearby.

the undead can't die they just get more insane until they're braindead beef-jerky zombies

He could just go to the boss fog then. So you don't truly have his world hostage, he just wants to be a bonfire baby.

Sorry, I meant best weapon for riposte damage, as shield I would say Caestus is more than enough

Yes. You can get the blacksmith hammer in the Bastille.

I don't know why he doesn't maybe he thought his game was bugged. He just closed the game.

I don't know if this counts as a victory.

Anyone have that webm or gif of that guy parrying the black spell from a pontiff knight only to have it smack them in the face after?
I'll pay in a (You).

pretty much anything that isn't the crescent axe

>red hilted halberd does more damage than a regular halberd buffed.
>this fucking game.jpg

he can still run to the boss

whats wrong with the crescent axe?

The moveset is fun but it's just a shit weapon all around. 99 dex sharp cresent axe has one less AR than 66 str gundry's halberd, which has one less AR than 30 str (bare minimum for gundyr's halberd) splitleaf halberd. The AR is just insanely terrible, and it isn't even a good buff carrier since the WA is warcry.

>caring about AR

>I cast Rave
>you did 2d4 + 10 damage to opponent's eyes

Reminder that if the first thing you do in invasions is circle for backstabs, you aren't playing Dark Souls for fun.

I circle to prevent backstabs
it never works for long

did From tell the DaS2 team that they weren't allowed to have a story significant to the lore or did they do that themselves? DaS3 is an actual sequel and essentially starts in the world as our chosen undead left it whereas the DaS2 narrative is a spin-off within the main series.

I use a dark infused crescent axe on my sl55 +6 build and I love it.

hey I'm drunk and alone. what are some good DS1 challenge runs that you guys like?

This at maximum speed

Pure caster, no melee is pretty fun

Bows only

Odds I use a dried finger for crossing alone the aldritch faithful territory
Evens I am free from the pain in the ass that it's going to be

faggot get good

Fuck.

best pvp

I only go for backstabs if the other player does it first or if it's the only real counter to their setup. It's supremely satisfying to watch some flippy hornet ring faggot get his entire 1500+ HP deleted by pressing R1 once, but I always prefer a real fight if my opponent is willing to provide one.

just played a twink who would only swing his sword on parry or backstab wakeup. The rest of the time he just baited

What I've gotten myself into.

>twinks are shit at the game
woooow