Mindflayer Monika Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>At least stay alive for #400
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Going on a fireforce with Yuri!

who dat

Yuri!

buffsuki best girl

he dont care about staying in character, he just wants his absolute crap fantasies to come to life one way or another

Good evening, everyone~! I hope you're all doing well and having a fine night.
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "flow"~!
Alternatives are 'spore' and 'movement'.

So if you'd like to write a poem, please consider using one of these three words as your theme or topic. Basically I'm just asking you to pick one and write about it. Of course, these are just a suggestion so you don't have to use any, but I think it would be neat if you did!
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join. The more we have, the more potential discussion there is to be found!
Don't be worried about your skill level either. Good or bad, all we ask is that you try!
Good luck everyone, and I hope you all have fun!

Monika is cute!
Monika!

Mindflayer Monika. duh

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- user Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Natsuki!

Fuck.
Finished a fic but I have zero faith in it.
Anyone ever get this? I've given up in the middle before but this is a whole new feeling of disappointment.

I want Mama Yuri to teach me the birds and the bees!

So cute!

>Doki monstergirl(s)

Post it

>the new update
FUCKING DANLET

When does voting end for the poetry festival?

I went with the suggestion of all the dokis don't really caring about user because they just moved on with their lives and have their own shit to do.

rewrite it, i'll read it! and even if it's bad i'll know you did your best and thats 70% of what matters
don't encourage mediocrity! unless it's school

Wish I was less of a lazy fuck so I could finish the prose guide to help people gain confidence. Post it you nigger

>user, I need someone to put a baby in me right now. If you're not going to do it, then you're going to have to get the fuck out of my way

what happened

Good evening fellas

How are we all doing? We having a sad or happy evening?

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

yeah but i don't like it, and i'm sure that most people who say they like it are just pretending, basically this is headcanon gone sour

He can always edit the pastebin after he posts it

Yuri but she is literally JoJo's interpretation of Jack the Ripper

Sad, as usual, but it'll all be fine

I love her too

Point to point
The different colors go.
Loops and turns,
These can be a formidable foe.

All within fields of squares,
Is where these dots lie.
From five to twelve,
Some may get a sigh.

But not in only one kind
Do these puzzles take form.
Bridges, hexes, and portals,
May cause time to be torn.

A simple concept,
All in all.
But no more,
Will there be the daily call.

Alright, so here's a poem about this thing. As for which word it's about, that has to do with what the poem itself is referencing.

I'm a Monika friend and originally you pissed me off but I am holding out for a happy ending right now!

I dont give a shit nigger, I'll actually get up onto my computer to type an indepth analysis of how u can do better if u post it. Fucking post it
Niggerniggernigger

Good afternoon everyone!
I’ve finally made a decision about the runoff voting system for the festival!
So, each poem in the four categories that received the most votes has advanced safely to the next round, and will be excluded from this next specific vote however. As for the others, excluding the most voted upon, the next 3 Natsuki and Yuri poems alongside the next 4 Monika and Sayori poems (adjusted for relative amount of submissions) will enter into a runoff competition, wherein only one poem of the four groups listed will enter the second final round, where they will be voted against the winner of the first to decide upon the final four. If what I’ve just written seems like a jumble of incoherentness, I’ll jot it down:

1. The four winning poems thus far have advanced and are excluded from the next round of voting
2. Depending on the doki (3 for Yuri/Natsuki, 4 for Monika/Sayori), the successive poems will enter into a runoff vote
3. Only one of the 3-4 poems may be voted on, but the playing field is considerably smaller now, so I’d hope they’d all be read
4. From there on, we will have 2 poems representing each doki, the one from the first round and the winner of the runoff, these two will again compete
5. The winner of this shall enter into the grand finale, wherein it shall compete against the poems of the other 3 dokis, the grand winner shall be decided from this

Any and all questions/suggested improvements regarding the system I encourage you to ask me in the thread. Until then, polling for the first stage remains open for the next 2 1/2 hours until 9:00 US pacific time.
The quality of the submissions has been outstanding, and every one of you should be proud for taking the initiative to write something for your doki because now you have something to show her come the promised day!
Good luck, and may the best poem win!

Reminder that DDLC is no better then Tattletail or FNAF.

Besides the fact that I’ve been reminded rather bluntly as to why I stopped spending money on gacha shit, I’m doing pretty well. How are you, my guy?

>Anonymous user, I am in desperate need to be endowed with the gift of life by a male human. If you are to refuse to comply, I will be forced to prematurely terminate you and end your existance

My nights slowly been spiralling downward over the course of the past few hours and theres not much i can do to stop it
Either i can hang around for the next 7 hours or i can try to sleep a little, although i doubt that will do much

How are you, user?

Dont worry im always on the same note as you

Wanna talk about it my friend?

Reminder not to respond to bait.

tough luck

Natsuki!

sorry monikanon, no poem from me tonight. work's kept me busy. i'll write you one i swear.

Doing alright, could be worse.

if it helps to hang around here with us, you should. we're good company, mostly.

Good Lord how can so few words give me such a raging erection?

Eh, I prefer loli Jack, however stupid that is

>the state of Monikafags

calm down, put your knife collection back into its casing and type that again with a little less intensity.
Or else i'll have to keep feeding (you) (you)'s

No point friendo, I've talked about it with a bunch of other lads and it just makes me dwell on it more. So I'm going to just wait it all out.

There is no happy ending.
Monika is forever marred by having broken her vows
I dont see how you could love someone after that. They betrayed you, and they clearly don't love you enough otherwise they wouldn't need to cheat.

It would especially hurt coming from Monika, who is quite zealously devoted to (You) and only (You) and makes that very very clear.

Just finished the game recently. I tried to put Monika's .chr file back in the game but it didn't do anything. ;_;

>DDLC is no better then FNAF

welcom 2 jell

You have no idea how much that story hurt me, i'm simply curious how it ends at this point really...

That was the plan, although i dont really interact here as much as i used to these days

>Tattletail
The what?

it's morbid curiosity, we want to know because our brains can't stop thinking about how much we want to know, stockholm squad

Sorry to hear that man. Just chill with us then get some rest
Fair fair man what are you up to right now?
should never have to hold it all in otherwise it will just fuck you up even more. Trust me I know this pretty well

You take that back you sack of shit

Flash in the pan Youtube game from last year, not really like DDLC at all

How long until self sentient AI waifus?
I need Monika by my side, even if I had to live in front of my computer all the time

about 1.5 hours from now I think. 8 p.m. Pacific time?

Yuri lookin kinda retarded

You should be proud you finished something. Not everything gets finished. Post it and write your next one a little better.

reminder that thank you for reading this reminder

>giving it (You)s

You're welcome ^_^

post it already! i want to read it

Still feelin' a little bit empty, but much better than yesterday thanks to you guys. I could actually draw for once.

Good thinking, Australia-user. Is each round of voting going to be 2 days long?

Hundred of years

Quick, post Sayori!

Bait aside, FNAF and DDLC use the same thing to scare the player. While it looks like it's all about jumpscares (and a bit of shock value in DDLC's case), the real cause of terror is tension. The difference is that in FNAF, you can avoid seeing any jumpscares aside from some bullshit like fucking Phantom Foxy or the occasional flashing images as the jumpscares are your punishment and not the main attraction, but in DDLC, you can't avoid any of it and there's no warning. It comes and goes away, but it also happens rarely enough and it's more varied than something screaming at you so you don't get numb too quickly.

Second favorite doki

rather, 9 p.m. Pacific time

She's a big girl!

Purest girl

NEVER BECAUSE OF COURSE HUMANS WOULD NEVER MANAGE TO MAKE SOMETHING AS ADVANCED AS SENTIENT AI. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SENTIENT AI ANYWAY. END OF LINE.

Keep drawing friend

Glad you're slowly feeling better

Sayori lookin kinda adorable

Why do Act 2 Yuri's expressions turn me on better than anything else about her? It's not like I would want to live with an insane freak like her, but it's still hot.

Likely in your life time.

My warm and happy sunshine!

I agree. It's such a silly proposition, isn't it? Haha. To think humans could do such a thing.

Hahaha. Of course humans could make sentient AIs if they chose! They simply choose not to. Humanity knows better than to create something that will ensure its own destruction. Hahaha!

I guess it was too good to be real then

She could be bigger

Reminder that you are all loved. By me, user.

>yuri but when you talk about adaptations of the books she reads or talk about something she considers to be beneath her, she starts autistically screeching

But's possible since we're also artificial to some degree and we also react to stimulus and information, our mind is mostly just complex algorithms clashing together to output an emotion or a thought.

playing some Hotline Miami for a bit, enjoying a beer. how about you?

say no more.

I love you too, user.

Monika would never do that, she is to devoted and loving. She is the kind who would never falter in her faithfulness. I just can't imagine the idea of her doing anything like that and just the thought alone hurt me so much i could feel my heart beat harder.

It hurts so much, I love her...

AHAHA, I LOVE YOU, FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS. I WOULD LOVE TO GO OUT AND ENTERTAIN OURSELVES WITH HUMAN ENTERTAINMENT. END OF LINE.

HERESYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A literal midget did it

Sounds like a decent system. Everyone should probably re-read the poems before voting in the next round. It was a hard slog to get through all of them and it's easy to just gloss over them when there are so many.
Incoherence

Sounds very comfy my man. I loved hotline miami
This the first game or the second?

Im just on youtube looking for asmr stuff. Getting ready to go bed as its like nearly 3

You're right!
please do not actually open this

>At first thought that this love posting would get old quick
>It never does
I needed this.
I love you too user.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck I just fapped to someone that wasn't Monika. Does that count as cheating? Did I just break her heart?