/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Folklore Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Nyeh

gay op

Mugi!

Nee-san!

>1051

Isn't this Papyrus's words?

You know, there's one thing fujos are right about: waifufags need to step up their picture game, it's the same pics everytime despite there being plenty of pics of every waifu. Only fujos put in the effort to find new pics and post them.

If you're a waifufag, I'm gonna need you to go to pixiv, gelbooru, twitter, tumblr, fucking anything and find some fresh and good art of your waifu NOW

Junko loves Naegi!

Miu a best

Poop

nyamami

Take your shot, /drg/!

only a bit bored because i managed to open SAI

W-What?!

Churros!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

>dat thumbnail

Kokitty

moe-tan incredible dedication to her husbando
waifufags step your game up, it's embarassing how a tulpafag can get more artwork than fan favorite girls.

see fuck off trashman

You guys might make fun of kaito's suicidal final stand against monokuma all the way back in chp1, but honestly Kaede murder plan technically already sentenced the characters to a fate worse than immediate death via a killing game that could've continued conventionally
had it been for a few discrepancies that stopped it from being so..

They are honestly perfect.

Fujos seem to draw more than waifufags or they churn out a lot more by volume alone.
Of course I check waifu tags every couple of weeks to see if I can find something good. Jap fujos occasionally draw lesbian pairings that include my waifu.

all of them are best girls

I love Junko!

>playing V3
>visit the store room
>bongos in the room
>you cant smack them
>YOU CANT SMACK THE BONGOS
WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT

What would happen if when Angie died the gang used the Necronomicon on her before her trial started? Would the trial still happen even though she's alive again?

Tsumugi is the mastermind

Shuichi and Himiko should have voted hope, there are plenty of good reasons why they should have

this is the second time i've read your spoiler and now it's fully in my head

if that is real then wow fuck you dude either way i'm gonna stay off these threads

Animator!

Like?

this is a rare amami 4u

Protip: Spend your FTE's with Kokichi before Ch1 is over and Tsumugi frames Kaede for murder

>reading a spoiler tag when you haven't beaten the game yet

the girl with the fat tits (you)
maid
creepy guy
bugman
KAITO MOMOTO LUMANARY OF THE STARS
and tismuugi

don't post here unless you finished the game

See, this is proof that you don't need "new pictures" to be great.

Don't worry we're fucking with you, we fake everyone out like that, but yeah you better leave

Sayaka did nothing wrong

How is Junkofag so based when he literally posts 3 words and a picture of Junko

they would have been famous, and also most likely rich from the reward money

I love her stinky sister!

>Spend your FTE's with Kokichi before Ch1 is over
Besides the fact that he's best boy, why? He isn't cut off like Komaeda is.

He's omnipresent when it comes to DR threads.

Junkofag spanking Mukurofag for being a naughty boy!

sorry mate, not reading that spoiler. either way ch1 is over, I spent it with Tsumugi, Kirumi and Kibot

Do we have any proof of that aside from Tsumugi's words? If the previous winners did become rich and famous why not show examples to ensure they chose Hope?

real tips and no spoilers

I want to FUCK kaito.

Kaitos motive video clearly showed he wanted to win so he would be rich, are you doubting the words of Team Danganronpa

But he has space aids.

Reminder:

The finale is already long enough as it is, and no matter what Tsumugi showed us you would probably just claim that it was faked anyway.

I love my beautiful wife Maki So much! She makes me feel things I can't even imagine putting into words.

Tenko stop posting

still not reading that, you can't not be suspicious of so many spoilers in a row.

man, all I wanted to do was point out memes and unspankable bongo drums, I'm for real this time

What did you think of the protagonist switch? Pic unrelated to Chapter 6.

I want to fuck pre-Tsumigi Aids injection Kaito!

I know muffin top but who Is the girl to the left? is she even in danganronpa?

ugli

She didn't kill Leon.

user, you forgot Kirumi, Maki, and Himiko.

Never a rarepair!

I almost posted one of these last thread, that would've been awkward.

Unironically agree with this.

I always ctrl+f before I ritualpost! Don't want to be that guy.

What would a psychopunk killing game be like?

Yeah she's Maki Harukawa from Danganronpa V3, she's the most beautiful girl in the world!

Yeah I don't think that's right, I played danganronpa 3v and there is no such girl in it

Leon and Souda, Ibuki, these are the kinds of designs that will be commonplace.

You sure you played the right game? How could you have missed such a beauty in it?

Why didn't Makoto just lock Mondo and Ishimaru in the sauna to keep his bet wetting secret safe? Like move a locker in front of the door or something.

my bitch love do cocaine

Actually, if he did that, would he be at fault for murder by the rules? He didn't do anything to directly kill them, just trapped them in a situation where the environment would.

Ultimate Quitter when?

That looks shopped dude as you can see the real cast doesn't have her in it

I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name

Monokuma would probably say that he is responsible for the murder, also wasnt the sauna before the secrets motive

>the light in maki's eyes goes out
>she becomes a cuddling machine who will hold saihara down will all her might and force him to let her embrace him

I think he would, to avoid a situation were someone like Togami could lock people and kill them

Chiaki didn't do anything to directly kill Nagito, just created a situation where the environment would.

She actively threw the murder weapon. It's not exactly the same as locking the door to the sauna.

She threw a bottle of poison at him.

DELETE this, Maki is hard as rock, she does not want affection

Very right you are senpai!

I'd say it's the same level as tying Nekomaru upside down and waiting for him to kill himself.

How would the always sunny gang do in the killing game?

Replace Saihara with me and fuck yeah
Too late, she already fell asleep smiling in my arms.

Chihiro fujisaki eats soy everyday and so should you goy

How can Kirishit even compete?

Technically all Gundham did was set up a death-trap that Nekomaru would almost certainly set off, but that's not really questionable.

I ain't got no type
Bad bitches is the only thing that I like

HE DOES IT AGAIN
MADMAN

>Day 1
what a slut, both of them

Fuck.

I want to grope Kiyo's tits and make him cum from the stimulation!

Chihiro committed suicide by putting his head where the dumbbell was about to be, Mondo did nothing wrong.