Most Veeky Forums cars?

Most Veeky Forums cars?

This is mine, 2013 Mercedes CLA AMG, pre-owned, 1 owner, purchased with 25k miles.

Costed me £19k

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201704023979768?sort=price-asc&postcode=ts56rd&make=MERCEDES-BENZ&aggregatedTrim=AMG Sport&radius=1500&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&model=CLA CLASS&page=1
www4.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?sort=price-asc&radius=1500&postcode=sw83lp&onesearchad=Used&make=MERCEDES-BENZ&model=CLA CLASS&year-from=2013&keywords=amg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

19k? fuck off mate no way
where?

I drive a boat and I like it

Heres one with 45k miles, the guy I bought it from was also a friend of the family so that helped a little, not much but a lil.

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201704023979768?sort=price-asc&postcode=ts56rd&make=MERCEDES-BENZ&aggregatedTrim=AMG Sport&radius=1500&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&model=CLA CLASS&page=1

it's the shit tier entry level of mercedes benz. a new 2017 is about 33k

I want to get a 2017 Honda civic when I can afford to pay it in full. Pretty nice car desu

True Veeky Forumsnessmen don't waste money on tacky status symbols

Yeah I won't lie, its a pleb tier mercedes. But I can't say I'm not happy with it, it heats up quickly in the morning too which is great becasue the UK as shit weather.

>tacky status symbols
That would be a lambo or some outrageously expensive shit like that, not worth the money at all.

>AMG
>diesel

Normal UK price
www4.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?sort=price-asc&radius=1500&postcode=sw83lp&onesearchad=Used&make=MERCEDES-BENZ&model=CLA CLASS&year-from=2013&keywords=amg

This. It's the Japanese Mercedes.

You realise that CLA is basically a poor man's C-Class?

And you bought a fucking Diesel.

Lol kill yourself

>businessmen don't waste money on status symbols
>wants to pay 20% more for a new car when he can buy it 1-2 years old

That being said, I'm rocking a 2012 Camry.

A cargo van to support your personal business by doing things such as hauling supplies and taking shipments to the FedEx store

It's 19K pounds, he overpaid even. You can buy C class new for like $30K. Slightly used for 20-25K easily.

Well said. My dad drives a Toyota Sienna and he can store a bunch of shit in it. He would probably get a sprinter or something if he didn't already own a box truck though.

My nigga, 2007 camry checking in

Civics have insane resell value though

Nice bro. One of our employees was rocking a 1993 one. It ran fine but his wife convinced him to upgrade. Had >250K miles.

I make 115k a year and I drive a 98 camry,

Cost me 1200 plus 400 for a new radiator

2001 lexus is300. Bought it for 4k, been driving it for the past 5 years. Has almost 300k miles but is very well maintained. Planning on getting a manual transmission sports coupe some time soon.

True. I didn't buy my car. My dad is a huge Toyota guy and it's his old daily driver. If I had to buy a car I'd probably get a used 2008-10 Civic or Camry both are great.

Renault Alpine A310

CLA is not a proper merc.
Why?
Front Wheel Drive

It's the imitation C class for idiots without the perks of A class.

>B class is also a joke

I don't know if it's a Veeky Forums approved car but I drive a 2014 Volt. Bought it a year ago.

33k miles, $16k.

They let me charge it for free at work so I buy very little gas.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Laredo ~285,000 miles

this gayness of this car strongly correlates with the level of gas in my car's tank

If it weren't a chevy, I'd be down with that car.
>sadly it is a chevy
>The interior will be shit, bland most likely or both

I drive a beanmobile
Its just a big bean with wheels

nice, beanmobile mini here.
it's just a beanbag on a cart, i wear a helmet.

Boring Hyundai i30 diesel

180 per month 24 month lease

The CLA is like a top tier compact without the qualities.

My 911 turbo, bought for 38k in 2013, now worth 45-50k, fucking plebs

Any thoughts about Infinity QC30 vs A class?
It's literally the same car.

Same goes for Infinity QX30 vs Mercedes GLA

I would already have one of these if they weren't $100,000 in Australia due to luxury import tax.

Maybe the baby A hatchback instead.

you actually own one of those? Nice!
What do you do?

>anything other than the bmw e26 m1

The most Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums car in existence