Previous: Da Vinci and the Seven Fake Heroic Spirit: Lite version
news.fate-go.jp/2018/re_counterfeit/
>Event starts 10th Jan and ends 20th Jan
19-20 Jan: Da Vinci
21-22 Jan: Jeanne Alter/Da Vinci
23-24 Jan: Jeanne Alter
Shinjuku costume will be made available

Kintoki animation update confirmed.

Setsubun event late January, no new servants, cannot use supports and cannot use servants repeatedly.

Survey, if you complete it you get 3 tickets: news.fate-go.jp/2018/questionnaire_3rd/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1k2IVTcQv6A

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KguH2GtOwEw
youtube.com/watch?v=jadxTFqyhRM&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=uXgH2ABBI1c
youtube.com/watch?v=5wTK6_kaPvU
youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=gKKGdxbjnt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop shitposting and continue farming, faggots

Thanks for the swords, David!

Dumb helmet is dumb

>Saber's helmet

What the FUCK is that?

God that helmet looks awful.

Masutaa-dono

Currently checking which one's nearest my place
Probably Village of recoleta or Showcase of Belgrano since those are the nearest ones to my place
Are you going on the 2nd?

>That saber design
WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED EVERYTHING FUCK YOU WHOEVER AGREED TO USE SABERFACE INSTEAD OF IT

TALKING AWAY

>Are you going on the 2nd?
yes.

>gil's pauldrons
How did those make it onto the final design?

>Its like a cut character people wanted to know about getting some dialogue.
Come on, there's like a handful of Hundredfags in the whole world and not even all of them care about the loli. There wasnt much of an interest to capitalize on.

She's a no-show for 90% of the interlude, Asako described her as being troublesome to keep track of and pretty much useless for all purposes, and when Chibi does show up she still doesn't do much talking as Jack and Lime describe the situation to you. And when she finally does open her mouth without interruptions or implications about Blackbeard's pedophilia, she says she needs to pee, and that's where the interlude cuts off. A large part of the conclusion comes off as if the interlude was just an excuse to give Jack and Lime a new playmate.

Jiren hasn't lost a single fight yet and Gilgamesh has lost almost all his fights, Giltard.

I wanna rattle her keyhole

>Karna,jpg

I want to fuck her voice

>this is the first time these newfags see these designs
the fucking
state
of /fgog/

We are fucking doomed.

Why is it so hard to make Carmilla popular?

But I'm tired of farming

I'm sure we'd have the same reactions 2 years ago, we were doomed a long time ago, mate.

de-age her, give her asymmetrical horns, give her a thick tail, put her in a frilly dress, and make her want to be an idol.

to be fair to them I forgot how stupid it looked too

>Fucking implying
I've seen it before but I just can't get over how godawful it is.

No one likes a granny.

So 1 hour 5 mins of farming left right?

>Present box is full

It's beautiful.

Actual lesbians make people uncomfortable. She's hella gay in her MyRoom lines but now they've added Hijikata her character is all over the place.

>expecting people on a bandwagon tertiary mobage to have seen an obscure scrapped character material
You should not be shocked.

She doesn't need to be popular.

too old

Subtract time wasted connecting to the server

Why couldn't we get this

You guys shit on this helmet but Saber Alter's visor is even worse. Literally what purpose does it serve other than making her unable to see?

>needing to see

Nobu a CUTE.

Most people sadly have shit taste

Haven't you ever watched saint seiya? Not seeing makes you stronger

>1 hour left
What is /fgog/ listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=KguH2GtOwEw

they should've just led with the summertime mistress design

ugh

I hate Hector

Found this on /mhg/, how accurate is it?

AoE 2 OST youtube.com/watch?v=jadxTFqyhRM&t=29s

youtube.com/watch?v=uXgH2ABBI1c

shut up achilles

youtube.com/watch?v=5wTK6_kaPvU
I miss this so much :-;

Any particular reason they haven't upgraded 3.5's, mordred's and APEX's Intuition yet since they clearly did it for others?

I guess I have to settle for just the 4* Fous this time.

Swap Kiyohime and Musashi.

youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls

youtube.com/watch?v=gKKGdxbjnt8

Everyone, I have an announcement to make. I have been deceiving you all.

I'm afraid I am not merely the Taigafag. I am also, in fact, the flustered saber fanficfag. I know this may come as a shock to you.

But I am not just the Taigafag and the fanficfag. It is with a heavy heart I must tell you that I am also the Gilfag, and have been for some time.

But I have another confession to make. I am not just the Taigafag, the fanficfag, and the Gilfag. I'm sorry to admit that I am also the anti-Gilfag. And the jetfag. And the anti-jetfag. And the s-suki poster. And Misora.

In addition, to my unending shame, I am also Melvin, the summaryfag, the cuckposter, the Formerly Extella spoilers, the Instinct skill, the Medbfag, the anti-Medbfag, the discord shill, Indrajit, a redditor, the brain-treatment fag, the user that hates the brain-treatment fag, The 13th Doctor, the one that made Parvati a 4*, a waifu spammer, the Lancelot Alter spammer, the trapfag, the cuckposter, Kiara's lover, Indrajit the strongest of all warriors, the Abbyfag, the guy recycling old /fgog/ memes in alter threads, the evil cat poster, the falseflagger painting things as reddit, Minami Tanaka, the Lizfag, the full brunt of /fgog/'s shitposting power, admin of the Moon Cell, a female, a mother, the APEX Translator, the RotK poster, a very smart cat, Ozymandias's dance instructor, King David, Tamamo Gun, a JoJo reference, the monkey Sanzang is cheating on you with, a janitor on Veeky Forums, the head of Google's customer support, the GBF shill, the sound of 25 years of Sonic, the animator behind Cu's run cycle, Kinoko Nasu, the Gawainposter, the entire grandorder reddit community, Kirei Kotomine, a secondary, the Heaven's Feel canonposter, a tertiary, a gameplayfag, a whale that pretends to be F2P, an EOP, a F/GO US translator, a Cyber Slut, the head of the Yakuza, a hero of justice, and (You)

I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

This artist can only draw faces from the one angle huh

Futurefag here. Saber Wars 2 will happen after Valentines and White day. At the same time many Saber's will get buffs.

Nice to see new things are still being added

Who snapped Liz's neck?

can you still roll the manuscript lotteries after the event?

>the animator behind Cu's run cycle
Fuck you I liked it.

I believe, no more than that I trust you and look up to you. I hope you aren't wrong

No

yes

>the animator behind Cu's run cycle

Yes. You have a week to roll everything.

maybe

>liked it
>says fuck you to the guy who animated it
Rude

>spoonfeeding

>feedspooning

can you repeat the question?

bro I just want to help people like my idol shirou....

News soon?

>speedfooning

This. She's a lesbian who wants her master to touch her but also forced as fuck shipped with Hiji for no reason other than muh Twitter fanart
she's a fucking mess of a character

This is my loliwife, abigail. We are on a honeymoon right now.

>/alter/ will be doing this exact same event in 2-3 months
Really makes you think

What should the next big fate work be about?

I'm tired of having the titurias glued on the fucking horse

/alter/ is dead retarded

>spooning

FLATTER THAN ARTORIA!

If an actual game developer had made this game, instead of a bunch typical greedy Jap morons, the following improvements could have easily been made:

1) all Berzerkers should have BBBAA decks and Buster type damage dealing NP's because they're meant to just be FUCKING DAMAGE BEATSTICKS and nothing else.
2) all Assassins should have AAABB decks and Arts type NP's.
3) all Casters and Rulers should have Arts type support NP's because that's ABSOLUTELY ALL THEY'RE MOTHERFUCKING GOOD FOR.
4) All Quick cards should be eliminated permanently since they're weak garbage. Triple the star gen on Arts cards to compensate.
5) the Overcharge system should be removed because it's fucking retarded to make all NP effects except damage count on going over 100% WHEN NOBODY WAITS FOR THE BAR TO FILL TO 200 MUCH LESS 300%.
6) any Servants who don't fit their classes should be re-classified (ex. Shittingale should be Ruler instead of A MOTHERFUCKING SUPPORT BERZERKER WHICH DOESN'T MAKE A MOTHERFUCKING LICK OF SENSE)
7) we should get two Assist slots below the Mystic Code skills, so we can slot Casters/Rulers/Mash skills and NP in any combination and not have to put them on the field, where their weak, useless attacks mess up your damage dealers' efficiancy.
8) one grail should take any Servant's max level to level 100 immediately. No more of this "increasing amount" bullshit.
9) you should be able to directly buy the servant you want for 50 quartz because you ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NEED 5* servants to advance in the game.
10) drop rates should be tripled so you can get all the materials you need to max out EVERY MOTHERFUCKING SERVANT YOU HAVE.

this but unironically

>spoony bard

There's literally no excuse for why skill strengthening shouldn't be a thing that happens every other month. They don't involve writing like interludes and there's plenty of shit tier skills among 5* and 4* servants

She's hovering over it with her tiny thighs somehow

Agreed Kiara

I want to MARRY and MAKE LOVE to Nero in that order.

>One my room line with no deeper meaning.
>Suddenly fanart explodes.
Shipfags were a mistake.

kek

This. I'd rather have Tituria glued on my butt instead.

prease understandu

@202417338
(you)

Does anyone know if the Jeanne outfit will be in the shop? Might just buy it out incase it isnt.