/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳Third PS4 beta with a bonus Nergigante quest is underway until the 22nd. Get hunting!
↳A Limited Edition Rathalos PS4Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Elder Dragons + Deviljho: youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
↳Full 2018 Winter Event Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=FuxxrCmLi58
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Moveset Changes: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password: 7243
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Rocksteady Mantle was actually a major mistake

Reminder that if you don't use the white haired cutie huntress, you need to delete yourself

Do people still play generations

I just bought it for my GF and i

44mjYG3LAh8h

1 slot open for nerg

aaaa...
Give me the full game.

Rocksteady mantle is the same shit we've always had but on a timer instead of unlimited use. Shitters get fucked even harder thinking it's OP and will save their ass.

Huntress post

>Use S&S for the first time since Tri
>It's actually really fun
What weapons have surprised you guys so far?

Will LS be good in the full game?

I think everyone agrees on that. I like the game, but that was WAY too much.

Threadly reminder that waifu faggots should all be hunt down, tortured and killed. No exceptions.

no thots allowed

We moved on to XX

I want to like SnS and HH, but they're far too unwieldy and weak for me. I'm going to give them a try again in the full game, but I'm probably not gonna touch them for the rest of the beta.

EVOLUTION

Godamnit I might actually cave in and buy a Pro. The framerate just isn't good enough on the OG.

Nergigante
7vduKEXmeGeR
SW Camp
2/4

Rocksteady Mantle makes hammer good though

Reminder that cutie huntresses need to hide their helmets!

>90 seconds on a 360 second cooldown
>WAY too much
Fuck off.

Rocksteady makes everything good.

it's already good my man, it'll be even better when we can stack attack skills and shit

Reminder that you should kill yourself.

Aww .__.

Maybe I'll buy a switch for it..

One hit kills, tiny time limit and system to punish you even harder if you stop hitting him for one second.
Why does it have to have everything? Why.

And when elemental damage means shit

Preach

we still have 1 spot open

>90 seconds of semi-invincibility on top of everything else isn't a big deal
>Literally every speedrun runs it out of necessity because it's that good.
You tried.

I'm considering it. Pawning off my ps4 and getting a pro

Reminded reminder that anyone that believes this is in fact a homosexual degenerate that's okay with the gay bara armor that males have.

Rocksteady is a mistake.

That too. The weapons in the beta that have element only have 1 point of it, which is a completely negligible amount. I imagine that element LS will be pretty decent on monsters that leave themselves open for Helmsplitters.

It's 90 seconds of free unlimited rape, and the monster can scarcely knock you off of your toes
Like, watch the #1 GL or Hammer TA against negro gigante

This thing lets baddies (such as myself) facetank so hard

Daily double reminder that:
1. ) Negro is a ticking time bomb and like teo's nova, you can actually delay his dive.
2. ) As you may have noticed, Negro grows WHITE spikes in both his arms, tail, wings, and head. This spikes are his weakness and your aim here is to destroy this spikes. Doable to some degree in multiplayer but hard in single because he fucking attacks you like a psycho who took an overdose of cocaine and meth.
3. ) If you do manage to destroy a part covered in WHITE spike, there's a high chance he's going to topple.
4. ) Overtime, these spikes turn black. If you fail to destroy the spikes while they are white, they're going to harden and take a lot less damage than before as well as making your attack bounce. Ignore these parts immediately and destroy the other parts that are still white
4. ) If you fail to destroy the spikes and his whole body is covered in black spikes, that's the point he will have access to his dive bomb of death. Go defensive at this point, he doesn't have any weak spots and if you get caught in a bad position when roars to do his dive bomb then there's a high chance you are gonna die. If you really want to attack him in this state then go for the back legs but see tip number 2
5. ) You can flashbang him while he's in the air but he will still do the dive move later on
6. ) After doing the dive, nigger's spikes are reset and another spike regeneration cycle starts

Monster Hunter has always been a weeb series. Get over it

Stop projecting your faggotry into others, subhuman.

I was playing up until the beta started and I probably won't play it anymore since World is next week.

This is your hunting party for today.
Try to keep up.

So cute

Still looking for two players.

rape

marry

kill

me on the left

Get out of here, gamer girl!

Hunting Horn can stay, the two weebs can fuck off and be replace with Lance and Hammer

Mating press all of them.

Says the faggot that is okay with gay man bone in the anus armor, homo latex rainbow pectoral bra gigante armor, and fuzzy gay bush man kirin.

Marry,rape,kill

needs a hunting horn

So how triggered were the difficulty guys when sub 3 minute niggergigger runs started showing up?

CUTE

You have way too many homosexual references at your disposal.

I'd kill and block all of them and either wait for actual competent hunters or go alone

I want to gangbang a Kirin girl with /mhg/!

Their autism was rocksteady

Reminder that LS is the most elegant weapon

me on the left

pretty mild, honestly. i expected way worse

im starting a group for the dragon boss soon, I only want to play with other shitters. anyone interested?

It feels that way because its got like 30-50% uptime in these dialled down Beta quests whereas in the full game the quests will be on average a few minutes longer, which will mean the full downtime will be experienced. Plenty of oppertunity to jobber to the monster in 5 minutes as you well know.

How are they killing him sub 3?

That's one on the right

>Projecting this hard
>"y-you're ok with this because i said so!!"
You may actually be an unironic faggot, seek help.

You're a slut, user.

This is a Kirin girl, she's a pure

torch pods

>Finally beat giga nigger

I realized after I posted. I was looking for this cutie

Skill, lots of items and luck.

Maybe you should just stop being gay since you're hyped for 101 Assrapian Nights armor. lol

Only fags cry about huntress armors without realizing how gay those same armors are on the males.

Anyone else getting the free random rocksteady glitch mid fight? It just happened again. It switched automatically from my water mantle to rocksteady, then when it dissappeared I reapplied it instantly.

If you had to associate 1 monster with each type of weapon, which would you choose for each? This can be whichever you feel represents the weapon the most, which weapon design you like the most of a certain monster, etc

I want you to get gangbanged, get STDs and die a horrible death, faggot.

YES

>See vids of people toppling Nerg over by wailing on his white spikes
>Try to do it with HH
>His spikes never break no matter how hard I hit them
???

I'd rather gangbang a barioth girl with /mhg/

What are the broken weapons this time around, like 4U CB and Gen SA?

Pretty sure I don't wanna do anything sexual with anyone here.

>she's a pure
not with nipples like those

>I use Hunting Horn because I like to play support

Tonight, I stay up until I either pass out, or solo kill Nergigante with the Hunting Horn. Wish me luck.

answer me this: what name and armor combo can I pick that will guarantee piss off veteran hunters? I know this community is fucking autistic and will sperg out by shit like names and type of armor you use. just admit it and tell me right now

That's no Kirin girl. Missing the horn and the genkiness.

>haven't played any MH since may besides a few hours in the world betas here and there
God, I'm so rusty I feel like an absolute shitter. Anyone else in a similar situation?

PURE

Im doing the same with GL man. Got him down to 12 but like fuck I can get the kinda breaks Mr speedrun has got going.

Glavenus > GreatSword

His health is very low.

Team Dark side killed him in 1:26

We don't know yet, but HBG and LBG are pretty much guaranteed. CB, Bow and maybe DB might be good contenders.

>kirin girl

Nergigante/Rathalos/Diablos rotation

Join up filthy goyim NQ4zJewZ6Rt

Oh fuck it's a Barioth girl, I didn't look at the picture closely enough when I posted it

>Nerg was tough but fun
>G-Rank possible in MHW
>Tougher, new moveset
>Post yfw

>pure
>exposed navel

Pick one.

God fucking damnit fuck god fuck shit fucking Christ

How people came to a such conclusion?

Post nice kill screens.