/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
New Weapon: .52 Gal Deco is available! Sub: Curling bomb; Special: Stingray
Version 2.2.0 is available for download! Check the patch notes below for details.

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWiBu9fZbjE
youtu.be/NOx-dmp7J_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first post for gay

repostan
Anyone wanna duo league?

no black squids plz

me

See for making pures/chunking

trying to grind pures is pure hell, honestly
how can I convince myself to not obsess over it?

name/fc?

kier 1376-6261-3138

>being kier

I've spent the last 3 hours looking for a pic I saved from one of these threads within the last few months.

Basically it's a woomy getting stretched the fuck out by a big tentacle. I think it might have been a dark-skinned woomy but I can't really remember. I think a drawfag from here made but but I'm not certain.

Someone please help. I checked the booru in OP and the usual places.

At the end of the day of you're good at the game you can have absolutely horrible gear and still push people's shit in. If you suck then it doesn't matter, a few extra points in stats would don't jack. If you're going for pures do it because you want to otherwise don't worry about it.

>kier
never mind then

lel, a meme.

Its ok i got decade. also decade why are you a woomy

Why aren't you grinding for your 9's, in Salmon Run /ink/?

>dark-skinned woomy getting stretched out by a big tentacle

Don't remember that ever being posted here but damn do I want it now

Don't care to play the random roulette or to play Salmon Run that much in general.

What's an aggressive as fuck weapon that can carry my team with pure killing power?

Splat Roller

Vanilla roller and trislosher. Even moreso if you stack sub saver.

I'd like to say that I have a life, but I'm actually just too sickly actually.

i like to switch it up sometimes and forgot to switch back

Something about this picture is really unnerving but I can't exactly tell why

Nzap 85 with all run speed, maybe 2:1 spec charge up. Jack of all trades, brainless easy mode, and can turf clutch.

Sploosh is just fucking stupid too with swim speed. Ninja squid helps but is somewhat unnecessary.

B-But, I've already got mine!
Congratulations Antonio!

It's pillow shaded and her wrist is fucking curved. Pillow shading is what retards who cant into shading do and it makes things look like early video game graphics with no lighting engines so they all have that way-too-much camera flash lighting.

how do i get good enough at SR so i can play with /ink/

Ive fucked so many smartasses who were swimming behind their curling bombs directly at me because of their lack of ninja squid, it'd help in that regard. I dont think even high levels assume there's always someone swimming behind. I do agree it's a waste of an ability main though.

Step 1- have no job
Step 2- live with mom
Step 3- collect unemployment

Weren't very many people in the meme lobby today but I recorded my end of it as usual. played like shit though

youtube.com/watch?v=VWiBu9fZbjE

i have the first 2 parts down

I've made a pure ink resistance clothing but I find it lackluster. It doesn't seem to do much. If I'm in the position of being surrounded by enemy ink I'm probably fucked either way. Why have this ability?

Read this.

I dont think anyonr capped the other 5 follow up posts bombjapan made after that.

>has job
>mom lives 200+ miles away
>doesn't receive unemployment
I play with ink all the time, can confirm that none of these matter.

You only need the first two.

It's a dumb as fuck weapon. You barely have to aim with it to get a kill, it's faster than a roller and inks better too.

Octobrushes can go fuck themselves too.

>30 kills
oh

just play with us user
if you doubt of your skill then just watch what profreshionals do

>namedropping
for what purpose?

xoxo

And you suck at it. Nigger.

Well, if I find it I'll put it on the booru pal

thanks ill read this

i just dont want to be dead weight, i got to profreshional recently and i do alright i think, but sometimes i don't know what to prioritize and i get overwhelmed pretty quickly

You're a good person

But I'm one of the best salmon run players here.

Calm your autism I was hoping someone would know or had capped what I'm talking about. I mentioned the name because of the context of what happened was someone with bombjapan and fc in their namefield posted it.

just play user
there are not rules for playing as a profresh, just good habits
yeah the guide is useful but dont take it as law, the tips there are situational, you are not going to stop killing a flyfish so you can herd a maws to the basket

some of that wasn't made by bomb and bomb didn't compile all those posts together into those images, so again

>namedropping
for what purpose?

It's more useful on weapons that don't ink well (like blasters or chargers)

wow you're so good

I personally have a single sub of Ink Resistance on my kit after the Ink Armor buff. Since if you are standing on enemy ink and get hit by a charger shot, a single sub of Ink Resistance will save you from getting splatted.

The only exceptions to this is the Squiffer (Won't kill you through ink armor, ever) and E-Liter (Will kill you through that setup. Not sure the amount required to survive.)

wow its like you're not wearing gear specifically to camp and farm kills! i wish i was as good as you lil fag!

Just play user, most sr players on /ink/ are pretty nice. You think I was born knowing how to play SR to 999? I had to start somewhere.

Put up or shut up, butthurt squiddos.

>You think I was born knowing how to play SR to 999?
To be fair, yes

why is /ink/ so mean

ggs, do you still wanna duo league? if not, anyone else?

It's mostly because it's Kier.
Otherwise most people would ignore it outright.

meme lobby from earlier
youtu.be/NOx-dmp7J_Y
cant be helped decade ggs
oh fuck i thought u didnt want to, gimme a sec to get back on

Not that user but just stop worrying and play with the better players of ink, sure they'll carry you but at least it will give you the space and time to see what's going on to get better. Just don't use all that time to be greedy and only collect eggs like some people here do, killing bosses, protecting team mates and taking out trash mobs is just as important.

Joke's on you, I actually hate horde modes of most games. Stuff like Payday and Warframe are tolerable since I can do stuff that isn't "DEFEND THIS. ALWAYS." or "Survive against endless things :^)" boredom.

Look son, the world is a cruel place. A man's life is cold, hard and tiring. I need you to stand up straight and face the world for what it is.

They did a follow up with 5 posts a week later they wrote themselves. Clearly you don't know what I'm talking about which is why I brought up the name part to try to give a context. I'm leaving this autism at that.

Because you're that little whiny emo faggot kier.

dont be rude to d

that wasn't me

gomen d i think im going to stop now, i dont feel too good

ok ggs pal

Is this a new thing for you, saying you don't feel good after every time you play with people? No one gives a shit if about you lying that you don't feel well for attention

>playing Salmon Run with randoms
>keep winning, everyone is playing very well
What the hell happened? Where are all the shitters? Why am I not losing?

I didnt even play finish that rot, not like i can convince you of anything so believe what you want i suppose. have a superior not-miiverse post

how's the .52 deco? better than vanilla?

>tfw /ink/ really is dying
back to playing alone i guess

They begin to learn. Such is the nature of life. The ones that liked the game and held on for about a month since the great winter squid migration have begun to acquire proficiency.

>mentally ill drawfags
>constant discordfaggotry splitting the community
>splintered community of literal faggotry, attention whoring, and cliquism
gee i cant begin to imagine how come

Even I started playing with people here, don't complain if you aren't even going to try.

STOP MUTILATING YOUR TENTACLES WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IS WROOOOONG WITH YOOOOUUU

please do not playerhate on the other /ink/ posters/players. it is not productive, it creates unnecessary anger, and makes the general look bad. thank you!

Haven't had a chance to use it, but it has a really cancerous kit on paper.

Anyone down to League? Duo, Quad, whatever.
I’ll be honest, I’m just leveling gear and stacking squidmoney, but it’d be nice to hang out and get away from solo ranked.

learn to read faggot. i do play with the people here but the thread is dead as fuck and people are actively hating eachother to the point where they wont even play squids with one another

I would but my switch is dying, would you still be down in half an hour?

Sure. I'll be around.

>learn to read faggot
>mentions nothing about this
Sure whatever retard, keep to yourself then.

Would a magnum-like weapon work in splatoon?

I don't mind getting the hate, since I can see the flak getting thrown at me.

The H-3?

back to playing alone implies i was playing with /ink/ prior dummy

yeah, i hate myself enough already

Has to be one shot but high rate of fire
Bamboozler doesn't count

>Has to be one shot but high rate of fire
No, that would not work.

I want to play

Even if it's like six shots max?

>bamboozler doesnt count
thats quitter talk

also what youre describing is too OP to work, but the closest thing is either the squiffer or .96 gal

It would be stupid. Unless you gave it like sub-Luna range, but then it would just be worthless.
And what magnum in any game fires quickly?

That makes three, I think.
Anyone want to be our 4th?

Counter strike