Blizzworld hits January 23

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14788754
twitter.com/DallasFuel/status/954562635520978945
twitter.com/xQc/status/954601808927731712
youtube.com/watch?v=DLbkVPXxNTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need a pic of that Rein guy

Here’s hoping for a good game and mei be not having another 4-0.

here you go

got one of him doing the pose?

>that starting lineup for Dallas.
Tai is their only hope

pity post for starting the thread late
sage

Here comes 0-4

will dallas tie china tonight?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DALLAS

E-SHIT NEEDS TO GO
strawpoll.me/14788754

Where is my Rascal boy? He is the only likeable Korean player besides Runaway guys.

torb best hero

>no both option

Rascal?

>strawpoll.me/14788754
where's the neither option?

This is the second post I've seen tonight who can't tell the difference between Korea and China.

tie china as in 0-4 in the season dummy

acceptable

shanghai is in korea now?

dallas is playing spitfire who has a 100% korean team. They are playing now. Which is what I thought he was talking about. What he actually a tie record with the shanghai, cn.

>no husbandoposters option
We can stay then?

twitter.com/DallasFuel/status/954562635520978945

punished xQc when

>suspended until stage 2

Autistic Manchild getting a 50th 2nd chance from mommy.

That face he made when he realized he fucked up gets me every time.

mentally ill e-celeb shit. dude legit needs to be on anti-psychotic meds instead of adderall

>be commentator on bench
>"and on a personal note i wont be here tomorrow because of a DEATH IN THE FAMILY- I MEAN FUNERAL *smiles*"

What did he mean by this?

remember back in 2015 when you were excited for overwatch

twitter.com/xQc/status/954601808927731712

Felix "Fuck the gooks" Lengyel

Those were the days... back then all of my friends played. Now I think I'm the only one who ever touches Overwatch.

I reinstalled this game because I heard some shit about SR in plat and below being based on individual skill now.

Why am I still losing SR when I lose while getting gold elims, damage, healing, and scoring the top 4% for accuracy as zenyatta as well as preventing 6 different ults from getting any kills every match?

>The time when the meta was 2 lucio 2 winston 2 tracer on KOTH
Unironically more fun than mercywatch

Kinda funny that the owner of C9 and London Spitfire was the first guy to respond.

Just got a photo with the legend

kind of funny that the owner of c9 and london spitfire married a chink and is the only non-chink team in both games

idk why the fuck it double posted, and one's upside-down. but whatever im not gonna fix it.

Really makes ya think...

I took your picture and flipped it right side up before you deleted it and posted it again upside down :thinking:

lmfao I'm actually retarded. thanks though

Whoa bros, I'm sweating here. This play is THAT good

thanks for the seizure

>wake up
>think about how shit my life is
>remember I'm not xQc

lmfao that editing.

I'm practicing premier by making one of those "ironically" right now, never gonna upload it tho.

I didn't even know the game existed until I saw instore advertisements a few days after release. I looked up a bit about it online then went back to the store and grabbed fucking battleborn instead by mistake. Played that for like 5 hours wondering what the fuck was different. That pissed me off pretty bad.

> snyder it up
Why the FUCK?

so, the only reason they dont buff bastion is because its op in the trash peasant potatoes what the shit blizzard

Well, he has a ton of females fans sending him nudes everyday (He confirmed on stream), probably gets to fuck some of them and makes at least 200k per year from streaming alone.

I'd say he's done pretty well so far.

If his life is so great why bother signing up to OWL?

To accentuate the pure SKILL of those GOD LIKE reaper frags, bro

Feast your eyes upon this. I was literally breathless when I first saw it

OH MY GOD BRO THE FRAGS ARE TOO JUICY MY FACE IS MELTING

Ego. Being a pro and a big streamer is better than just being a big streamer.

Someone please post the edgy engineer frag.

>a ton of females fans sending him nudes everyday (He confirmed on stream)

What about being a failed (or worse, disgraced) pro and big streamer?

of course we can
we are the only reason /owg/ is alive

In the case of the Rip Tire, is it worth burning an off-support (Barrier, Transcendence) ult to save against it? Like if it targets a group because people didn't spread out quickly enough, and attempt to keep the tanks in the fight?

no retard if half your team is dead, keeping the other half alive is just going to feed them more ults

Just by checking his twitter replies it does seems legit. Probably has the most e-girls fans alongside Jake.

He made some of my favorite rein animations

>have gold elims silver damage as tank
>tracer says team is bad

Leave my doggie alone. Blizzard needs to stop using my doggie as a scapegoat. It sucks when reddit ruins his stream by donation and ruining chat.

>xqc this mad the gooks are way out of his league
this is getting embarrassing.

>he confirmed on stream
Seriously, when did reddit-tier retards start coming into Veeky Forums?

I get tons of 10/10 pussy every fucking day. I just confirmed in this post.

how's being silver?
gold elims and/or damage is pretty normal for a tank

t. tracer

t. Tracer
do your job you fucking trash

You should not be silver damage with 2 dps. That's an excuse for trash dps players.

Soon xQc can't say anything without some hypersensitive SJW taking it out of context, posting it all over reddit and getting him fired from DF.

Can't wait for that to happen. I'll enjoy his meltdown.

xqc faggot damage control would be glorious

How much longer until JUSTlix just loses it on-stream and completely breaks down, ruining his """career""" for good like this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=DLbkVPXxNTI

I'm going to marry Moira!

Those aren't xQc jerseys though. Begone Reddit.

Lol called it day 1, I said toxQc would be the first player kicked from a team for his bad attitude.
Suspended for now but he fucked up more than I even expected, I only thought he'd be a cunt to his team mates. Only a matter of time til he's gone for good, and he'll have only himself to blame.

Seriously if you're an xQc fanboy, you don't belong here. Go white knight your unstable meme streamer somewhere else

I main tanks and gold damage/elims is pretty common

not everyone is in bronze like you, user

I started watching xQc a while ago because I wanted to learn winston and he was a good tank player that streamed alot. He can be annoying when he's acting like a child, but most of the time he's just trying to win, and if he gets tilted/toxic it's usually because the people on his team are shit.
I get why people wouldn't like him, but he's a good player.

>Seriously if you're an xQc fanboy, you don't belong here.
>>>/Reddit/

>r-reddit...
man you really don't try not to look like underage retard eceleb dicksuckers do you

you should take a look at shitplex UHC for that, then you can be happy you are not one of them

Is that his sister. It’s adorable that she watches him stream if so

He's a decent Winston, an okay Rein and that's literally all he has
>watch Twitch enough to white knight a fucking streamer
>complain about Reddit
I've been on this site 10 years, I remember when the enemy was Gaia, not Reddit, I've never even been to Reddit, but the lengths xQc fags go to just to defend some unbalanced retard is genuinely worse.
I bet you're subbed to him aren't you? Did you cum when he read your name?

Go back to plebit. You have shit taste in streamers.

Kids that watch video game streams don't belong on Veeky Forums. You have to be at least 18 to post here.

>CAUSE I SHOOT TO THRILL, AND I'M READY TO KILL AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH, AND I CAN'T GET MY THRILL CAUSE I

>he has """taste""" for streamers
>weeb pic
holy fuck im dying

jesus christ now this is underage

That Reaper twerking animation though... goddamn.

>having taste in streamers
My fucking sides can't take it

>I've been on this site 10 years
Ooooooo messed with the wrong oldfag XD. Kill yourself soyboy. His winston carries the rein smacks um back to diamond and the orisa beetle king is and SR machine gimme gimme

>SHOOT TO THRILL, PLAY IT AGAIN

>calling someone else a doubly then proceeding to suck the dick of some streamer who'll never even know how hard you're white knighting him
HAHAHAHAHA

>there are people who don't realize xQc makes more money streaming than he would ever make in OWL
>they don't realize he will make up any 2k fine easily

Try actually dying
LE UNDERAGE XD
HaHAA
Epic!

The absolute state of 14-year-old xqc fanboys

This is getting embarrassing, xqc.