/wfg/ - Warframe General

cute edition

old thread >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.9.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/908909-plains-of-eidolon-update-2290/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Myriadtail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>enter Plains
>Gone Guru starts playing

where is mariposter

>Get snipetron to a place I like, critting most of the time and causing fat slash procs along with them
>Slash is going to get nerfed with Damage 2.5

I'm obeying our janitor, dear user. I still believe in you!

Thoughts on Nidus larva augment?

I think it'll be a lot of fun but the whole point of nidus is big stacks

waste of a slot

it's just as easy to hit 1 after 2 and achieve the same effect

so what's the standard build for the vaykor marelok, hybrid crit viral/slash status?

I don't think there's any rhyme or reason as to whether or not the Synthesis Scanner's widgets work.
Sometimes I can scan faster, sometimes it's the normal speed. It makes no sense.

what does it do?

SO WHEN I WAKE UP EVERY MORNIN' WITH A FAT CUPPA PISS

Should I just buy the melee 60/60s off the market or grind level 1 spies to get them?

after some shenanigans on simulacrum, i discovered quartakk will only hit trhu light units without shred. for grineer its all the unarmored units, for corpus its literally only moas. for infested theres no units that quartakk can shoot trhu that arent ospreys.

with shred it becomes disapointingly interesting thanks to a sensible loss of DPS. quartakk can shoot trhu ~4 medium grineer units, somaP can only do that trhu ~3. in most occasions quartakk will pierce nearly identical to somaP, altho ragdolling harder does helps to get the mob out of the way.

counting the TTK on simulacrum i can get real close times on kurwa HG 100 with ~2.2s for quack and ~2.5s for somaP, but the times on kurwa bombard 100 have huge differences, ~6s seconds for somaP and ~4s seconds for quack with nearly identical builds, quack has dual stat mods and soma has raw damage mods. there may be niche builds of quack that can be made more efficient if armament and munitions are abused, but that would means to abandon HC or possibly a element.

seems carpal tunnel syndrome is gonna be mandatory from now on.

Next big update when ?

never ever

press the ability button again to pop the larva and damage the captured enemies, think the damage type is Viral. doesn't give you stacks though

Hey wfg, first time ive gotten a decent riven mod. How much should I try selling this for?

DAILY REMINDER THAT WE WUZ OROKANGZ

does it reset the cool down too? if so that might be decent since you won't need to go for negative duration on some builds

yes

Always something there to remind me.

more like soreass cuck

I WANT SARYN TO FART ON MY FACE

Chroma able to breathe secondary elemental effects when! I want to be godzilla and have radiation breath!

Brap.

of the mess you left when you went away.

Miasma doesn't sound like that.

when his rework (nerf) comes

I finished the quest to unlock operator mode, but how do I do my hyper beam move now? I love that chest laser

it's gone

>get message from someone on wanting to buy something from warframe.market
>already in dojo so I invite him less than a second after I get the message
>he declines the invite
>"sorry I already buy"
???

>not replacing ingame sounds
CUM CUM CUM-Hmm. The foundry has cock for you, slut.

Ikr!

Soooo A C U T E

XD

>Silver Grove
>Discover that the Grove is manmade
>New Loka bitch loses it
>Says she's done
>...Immediately makes a remark after referring to the ingredients of the next apothic
Nice writing, DE. Also, Helios failed to scan one of the specters' summons and I'm pissed.

Just got Chroma. What's the best element?

Ice.

Fire.

Bismuth

cuckold powers

By your powers combined, I am Captain Cancer

Captain cancer, he's our hero. Gonna bring enjoyment down to zero. Gonna watch him solo teralysts while we all look on cry for more nerfs

Someone buy my shitty rivens, I'm broke

I don't understand why Condition Overload is good.

It is? I just crit everything to death instantly.

read the mod description

because the 60% from each status is multiplicative

I don't know prices, 10 fold for rivens.

Either of these worth anything? By anything I mean anything more than like 5 plat

>squad mate and I got the same reward
>all of us picks his
>even him
>teammates see I pick his reward
>they pick mine instead

I love you guys

That's great and all, but the target has to still be alive in order to benefit from this bonus damage. If your damage is low enough that you can strike an enemy multiple times to apply many procs, why would the bonus damage be of much benefit at all? Why not run a crit build kill them outright instead?

I can only imagine being able to stack so many procs on a single enemy at levels so high that the bonus damage no longer matters, and you'd instead benefit from applying slash procs.

You can probably get a pretty penny for that Tonkor.

Typical /wfg/ poster #2
reddit.com/user/Myriadtail

other known wfg ledditors:
armedpoop
helmetpotat0
thedamndaimyo
triforce-of-power

I thought I got lucky with the roll, but idk if people even use the weapon anymore cuz self damage.

Any ballpark estimate I should ask for the price?

so as i continue to go deeper into survivals i noticed nullifiers are usually the biggest issue. the wraith twin vipers basically suck, but it seems like they do one thing exceedingly well and that's quickly dropping the nullifier shields. why didn't anyone tell me they are actually viable?

Well for high level enemies, your damage WILL be low enough that you can strike an enemy multiple times to apply many procs, regardless of your crit build.

Crit builds on melee weapons are better than status 100% of the time. Because you can't do 3 billion damage with status, you can with crit atterax

Read the rest of my post

Why not a hybrid? You literally only need one mod for a crit build on melee, two if you want to go fast.

If you have a slow weapon you can just kill the little robot on top that generates the shield.

Shotguns is the worst weapon class in the game? The fuck is that dude is smoking. And what makes him wfg poster?
>Corinth
>30 and dump
Lmao.

DapperMuffin
Nomicakes
tgdm
ZeroNinja
Liverslices
Somsnosa
and pic related

I can not fucking do the last part of Octavia's quest. I was in it for more than an hour and it's just fucking mind numbing. Holy fuck why. Who thought of this. I really don't want to buy her but this is easily the most stressful thing in any game I have played in a long time.

OBSESSED

t. leddit

>getting outed

No

>literally just jumping and shooting
>stressful
uh... user?

It's hard as fuck to not land on the wrong platforms. I keep sliding off the edge too since you can't take your time with it or more red zones appear. The beam is annoying too, but being sent back to the start every time fucks me over. It's also incredibly disorienting and made me want to throw up so bad I had to stop.

>It's also incredibly disorienting and made me want to throw up so bad I had to stop.
Warframe clearly isn't the game for you.

What? Why? It's the only part that's made me so disoriented.
What are you being such a cunt for?

u r shit

There's literally nothing disorienting about it. You just jump around a circle and land on the colored bits. Doing that made you want to fucking throw up? You have some kind of brain issue and a game where you have to move in three dimensions is clearly too overwhelming for you.

>getting motion sickness from a video game
what are you, japanese?

>hard as fuck to not land on the wrong platforms
you're one of those shitters that always makes me wait the full time to extract aren't you?

Epic m8
I'm shit because of one quest? I swear to fucking god this site has turned into a hive of 14 year olds.

It's s8sorienting that everything is the same color and you never stop moving. If you slow down more red zones appear. Resulting in being forced to rush and constantly falling off the edge for me.

please go back to plebbit where you belong

you have to go back

>Resulting in being forced to rush and constantly falling off the edge for me.
You're one of those shitters that sprints everywhere, aren't you?

I don't see why you are being such cunts about it.

Because the quest isn't even remotely difficult or disorienting for 99% of people. You're a shitter.

So you think I'm horrible at the game because of this one quest? Fuck off. Do you know how stupid that is?

you HAVE to go back

Fuck off. I don't go to reddit. Suck my dick. Not everyone is perfect at everything you cunt.

You can't even handle the basic movement system of the game.

almost as stupid as you are

You're incapable of jumping on some platforms and shooting a few enemies. You have given me zero reason to believe you're good at this game.

>you can't take your time with it or more red zones appear

This is wrong though. New red zones only appear when you step on a wrong platform.

>he doesn't enjoy 3D platformers
I'm sorry for your lots, user.

>I'm sorry for your lots, user.
I agree. What a bunch of sad cunts. Pic related is my favorite 3d platformer.

Grind spies because you'll get ivara too

>Be mrlet
>Finally start messing around with jewing people
>Sell scrap for some plat, find somebody willing to sell Mirage Prime bp
>Easily able to flip the whole set for quadruple price
>Can't trade because mrlet
Th-thanks DE

This is not the basic movement. This is a fast paced puzzle with mind numbing lightingband if you fuck up you go all the way to the start. If I could take my time I would be able to do it no problem, but having to rush with so little space to move on, since if you land on a block it gets marked red is just an absolute bitch for me.

Weird. I kept getting them popping up when I would turn my back.

Ivara systems specifically, oops

I was under the impression new ones would appear if you either made them yourself or fell off

You have been playing for over ten hours. Please don't forget to buy plat.

>fast paced puzzle
holy shit please keep going this is hilarious

I don't see why you think you can't take your time

>Fast paced
Fucker the beam takes forever to go around the fucking arena, there's nothing fast paced about it. Just turn the camera around to look at it coming towards you and fucking jump. There's even fucking platforms you can stand on where the beam won't touch you and you can just shoot things without any fucking problem. How do you even fucking handle walking and breathing at the same time?