twitter.com/jackyljs/status/954233447030992896
twitter.com/sisuko1016/status/954272830522253312
twitter.com/s_f501/status/954332449902755840
twitter.com/Faithoala/status/953960165836980225
twitter.com/Faithoala/status/946399495645929472
twitter.com/true_jek_art/status/954551437018583046
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clair is cute!

If you have 3 or more Ninos on your friends list, you are REQUIRED to vote for her.

>SS banner is Myrrh, Moulder and Ewan
>TT reward is Ross
Would that be OK?

Palla!

Depends.
Do I managed to roll at least one Myrrh?

no give me lady lele and franz/gill/van

You are feeling a strong urge to vote for Tailtiu...

>Warriors
At least Lyn was able to ride the shitshow that was Warrior's everything to get some more prominence and fanart.

You are voting for your wife, right /feg/?

If I use Fjorm, does wind blessing have any effect on arena score? I think the calculator is broken

8D

:D

=D

being friends with Palla!

Remember not to overindulge your Sakura's lust for cocks!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>trainee units

>a TT reward that isn't another red
i'd take it honestly, but replace Ewan with Gilliam or Cormag at the very least

>2 shotas
yes

No, you'll need a Gunnthra. It is Wind + Water Season, though.

Who liked their comments?

Me

+Atk -Def or +HP -Spd Sigurd? I feel like +Atk is better but I'm worried it will affect his tanking a fair bit.

Convince me not to merge my extra Hector into my +Res-HP Hector to achieve that aesthetic HP 50 and Def 38.

I already gave Amelia Distant Counter.
I want to save this Hector to give my Effie (If I ever get a +Atk one that isn't -Def) or Gwen (If I ever get around to building her) Distant Counter, but I'm increasingly thinking I just won't and will just want to build my armor emblem without them.

I have a really nice +Spd-HP Amelia with DC, a H!Jakob with Guard Bow and CC, and going to build up my Black Knight +2 with Steady Breath and Bold Fighter. And then finish the team with Hector with Wary Fighter and QR seal.

Should I merge? Should I save? AGH THIS IS KILLING ME! AESTHETICS IS EVERYTHING!

Cain

Palla's comment: Palla and Palla on two other account

Abel's comment: everyone else

>Palla
Palla herself
Palla's alternate account
Catria
>Abel
Cain
Est
Marth
Caeda
Minerva

Don't worry about +Atk-Def Sigurd. You don't want to tank his Spd, and his Def will be fine since he has Close Defense for melee and his B special for archers. At least he can kill shit now.

m.twitter.com/ahnmrksg/status/951065625454985217

Full gif behind the link, mobile for easier saving.

what the fuck abel

Make sure to purchase the Starter Support Bundle and get your Black Knight, summoners! It's only 4 dollars!

>Shota
>Staff unit, also a male
>No conventionally attractive girl for fotm waifufags
As much as I'd like it that's pretty much guaranteed to be a shitshow for sales unless you esport the fuck out of them

>Palla's comment: Palla and Palla on Catria's account because Catria doesn't use Facebook and is probably driving her Pegasus around Macedon making videos about being the Supreme Lady

>and Bold Fighter
You know what to do.
Use Lissa.

Are Kent, Kyle and Abel the most boring Christmas cavs?

replace moulder with l'arachel and that's actually a very real possibility

>Convince me not to merge my extra Hector
wait for the new units

This is your healbot for tonight

Noish and Alec

twitter.com/jackyljs/status/954233447030992896

>watch some RD gameplay
>animations are boring as hell
>game overall looks really slow

I feel like Minerva would like both comments out of pity

Also the Awakening shitters.

I'd rather spend 4 dollars to get Feh.

Why did Mia steal Titania's wife's clothes?

Post canon

I broke my F2P virginity with the starter pack. Half-price AND includes a free Black Knight. Not bad.

People like to shit on Shadow Dragon but it brought a lot of good quality of life changes to the series, especially as far as speed goes

nah
he's dead to me, the slut

In the distance you hear the word 'spar'
Who said it?

trailer when

>Kyle
>boring
Cumdumps are never boring.

Guys
Guys I'm still voting for Seliph even if all of he 3DS and heroes children despise him

My path is a worthless one, fraught with pain and suffering

Fir. The dumb slut won't stop filling my barracks.

SS banner will not have Myrrh, it'll be Lady Lel, Marisa and TOKEN MALE.

>rejecting this

twitter.com/sisuko1016/status/954272830522253312

sorrowsofthecommonman.jpg

you can do it user

I agree with this, they felt like they were just there. Noish especially

>Use Lissa

She's -Atk, and I already have Hector and Amelia, the king and queen of green armor axes. I can't justify running more than two armors in my armor emblem.

Also, ACTIVATING my Black Knight is just disgusting, so I practically have to do it.

>wait for the new units

But there are always new units. When do these new units drop? I guess I can wait for them and then if there's no insanely good blue armor, I'll merge my Hector for aesthetics.

I guess that I'll vote for her and Nino. They've both been a good help in Heroes. Maybe Michalis and Minerva too.

People care enough to despise Seliph?

Abel's alright, at least he got the whole muh Est vs. muh liege dilemma going for him

>Kent
He's serious to the point of being entertaining imo. Especially how he drops spaghetti when teased about his guardcrush or talking to Fiora.

What effect will Shamshir have?

I don't see the point. She's already in the game and not popular enough to get anywhere close to winning. I'll either vote for someone not in yet so ISIS will notice them or just go with Tharja since she at least has a chance to win.

It would be nice but not a chance in hell.
Marissa is the highest-voted SS unit still not in the game. She's a shoe-in.
Ewan's popularity is nil. Chances are slim to none that he ever makes it in. Moulder could edge in as a meme pick but he'd need to be powercreeped hard to make anyone spend orbs rolling for a male staff.

We'll probably get something like Myrrh (green dragon, maybe flying), L'Arachel (staff cav) and either Marissa as the third or as the TT reward. If she's the TT reward we might get Ross on the banner.

In keeping with the recent trends, L'Arachel will be the keystone hero in the banner, with both a prf weapon and a non-inheritable skill (Ivaldi and Latona) on top of a BST boost that puts her on par with infantry staves.

Who is your favorite voice actor, /feg/? I actually think Brianna Knickerbocker has a really soothing voice for Sakura.

twitter.com/s_f501/status/954332449902755840

Did someone say Noish?

the fe4 first gen squad looks so comfy, I would go to christmas parties with the gents

Why were you crying :[ ?

>Fire emblemh

>No Cormag, L'Arachel, Myrrh or Saleh.
Trash

one sperglord hating him doesn't mean we all hate him.

HEY BOSS WANNA SPARRRRRRRRR

Christian monte

Im gonna bot lewyn votes.
Not like a lot but as much as i can
Unless it uses a captcha of sorts

Give me a hand voting for him too

>Ewan's popularity is nil
That's surprising to hear, back when I first played FE: Sacred Stones was the newest game out and Ewan has always been one of those units people loved, often speaking how he grows into amazing unit regardless and loving his massive branching class structure. Hell I remember stuff like super-trainee Ewan soloing all the hardest maps in SS and other such fun. Feels weird.

Having Kain and Abel not be the Christmas Cavs of FE3 seriously fucked with me. You get Kain way before Abel, and you recruit Abel from the enemy (with Est if you give a damn about having your FE battles be as dramatic as possible). Unironically the biggest 'twist' I've ever seen in an FE game, matched only (maybe) by accidentally recruiting Lorenz because I sent Marth over to kill him without knowing Marth could talk to him.

LESS *holds back autistic fury* GO!

I'm going to vote for her daughter, she is cuter.

Greg Chun's Ike is the closest thing we'll ever get to PoR/RD/Smash Ike's voice and I'm grateful for that. He doesn't really fit Ephraim unfortunately. I'm also impressed that Misty Lee voices both big titty sister and Titania. Either of those two.
When do you think IS can get Steve Blum to voice someone?

twitter.com/Faithoala/status/953960165836980225

Another Hinoka: twitter.com/Faithoala/status/946399495645929472

He's that shitty useless sword from that game I didn't play that just keeps breaking my pity rate

Of course he's despised
A lot of people here are exactly like that also

>you will never "spar" with Mia
end it all fampai

B R A V E
A Z U R A

The funniest thing about the Cain / Abel situation in FE3 is that the in-practice knight, Cain, is still a cavalier but the retired shopkeep Abel is promoted

Knickerbocker for me too.

BK and delthea's actors are also close.

Berkut's voice

I'd lick Mia's armpits!

Hana, at least one of the six in my roster said it

She'll have a Wo Dao, which is basically the same thing.

I love David Vincent's Michalis

>wanting the game to tank
devilish

I'm going to put Renewal 3+Ardent Sacrifice on my NYCorrin so he can act as a healer. I don't have an actual B-skill on him and I have way too many chickens.

twitter.com/true_jek_art/status/954551437018583046