/alg/ - Azur Lane General #102

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: To celebrate the return of harlot poster it's time for an Akagi OP.

Toot.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iJhPzQs0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hull_classification_symbol#United_States_Navy_hull_classification_codes
docs.google.com/document/d/1JzppT9AtF4G_iTyL7IdysqH3nbfGztSGGDd-BHJUg4U/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for California yo

Soon

I am going to impregnate each one of your waifus. Starting with Akagi. Especially Akagi

Amazon da

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

Puffy vulva da

You do give your favorite botes a like on their profile, right alg?

Of course
Based Thickmazon poster

>that danmaku circus in 10-3 boss
Yukikaze confirmed 2hu.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Who can say?

When do we get black shipgirls

Never, as god and our chink overlords intended.

user fixing up the pastebins here - Any acronyms I should include in newbie guide? I've included the hull classifications (CA, CL, DD etc.) so far along with explaining what "LB" means and what 3d5 is.

Make sure you explain that Javelin is a filthy slut, this is important knowledge.

this should be the highest priority

Generally any acronyms that aren't readily self-explanatory would be good, if there are any left laying around. The hull classifications is a nice add, I'll say. Being a new player, it was a little confusing until I had to look up stuff on my own; it'll be a great help for fellow new players who also get lost in all the terminology.

Was JAVelin born a slut or did someone teach her to be one?

E-chan a cute!

Smug

Please stop bullying my cute wife or I'm not even going to bother with this updated pastebin!

Can't stop, just like she can't stop sucking me even after I nut.

get outta here, jabberjaws

Kisaragi is my wife

Touch fluffy tails.

remove furshit

Made for breeding.

Any fleet tips for 10-3 boss?

Just got my first kill on it, had to reset it a few times. Was using warspite/hood/liz backline & cleveland/wichita/helena front.

Seems like carrier backline might be better for this boss?

I want to impregnate Hood

>he fell for the gunbote meme

Get torps.

Shoot at boss until it dies.

When the devs get to USS Mason

>US navy crews were segregated

Huh? I remember reading about how injured seamen would rather die than recieve aid from coloured people though I can't remember if it was directed at an injun/spic or nigger.

Nagato is going to give me nightmare after world 10.

>Portland Kai is finally coming

Yeah, the army and air force had plenty of black soldiers and pilots(but were still segragated) but the navy only let blacks do a few jobs, like serving in the galley.

I also recall there being injuns serving as flight commander or some similar command role on board the hornet

Is S ranking the 9-4 boss supposed to be difficult? I can do it, but it's not a certainty. Getting up close with torps is dangerous because of how much damage the enemy torps deal if you get it all. What ships do people use on this? Hood didn't deal much damage last time I tried her but maybe I was unlucky

>so many great CA's that I like
>even putting aside how squishy and not viable they are, using 3 at once would mean you're unbearably slow, even with a Beaver Badge
>no Maya/Atago/Takao frontline
>no Shark/Sharklet/Eugen frontline
>no Port/Indy/London

>S ranking the 9-4 boss supposed to be difficult?
sure if your the kind of user who hasn't upgraded anything because he didnt have enough plates like me

>Maya, Atago, Takao
>Shark, Sharklet, Pudding
>Portland, Indy, London
These are actually okay but move really, really slowly. Probably want some kind of healing in the backline.

Hey /alg/ do me a favour and let me know what needs to be added or changed to pastebin.com/iJhPzQs0 since I'm still busy with this other pastebin stuff.

That's the problem. Even if I could deal with the fact they've got huge openings because of their slow-firing guns and torpedoes for secondaries for all of them minus Port/Indy, the speed alone would make things dreadful.
At least in Port/Indy's case they don't have a third sister so you could replace London with a DD. But the point was to make a frontline fully out of CA's that I like anyway.

>woke up this morning for work
>watch duty for barracks
>turn over, start foxmining
>one hour passes
>kaga comes home

it happened friends i have finally have my white fluffy tail

While many still saw them as inferior there were injuns and Spics who served as commanders in the Navy in WW2.
It was Black people and of course East Asians(Because they all look the same other soldiers probably would have shot at them) who were heavily segregated.

I think the most appropriate CA for Portland Indy would be another USS gunbote, so Wichita or something would fit nicely. Wichita a qt.

I don't like Wichita, though.

Wichita is the ugliest gunboat if not the ugliest boat in game.

be sure to add in the jp and cn text because they'll have no clue what there reading about but I might be asking too much

Say that to her face.

I'd rather not get close to that face.

JP/CN text for what exactly?

I never found something that worked well for it, but I did find that bringing BBs definitely doesn't work at all.

Truly a face not even her shikikan can love.

you could still win Nya

Max out the def buff before trying to full clear it.

Seriously though what fleet setup are people using for this? Clearly I'm missing something

>one of my fleets is boxed in and I thought the boss would spawn after the next match
>go clear out one of the chokes with my other fleet
>boss doesn't spawn and another ship spawns right in front of the ship I just defeated
>swap fleets and go the other choke
>boss spawns after I defeat the ship blocking it
>spawns in the one corner I was not expecting it to be in and behind another ship that I have to defeat first
>one random encounter on the way there and one air raid and I lost my Plenty bonus because of the former

Are you equipping fire extinguishers for your backlines? I heard the without them, boats will burn to death

For boss node? Homing torps. On both DD and CV. Using normal torps to shotgun is too risky since your frontline will just melt. Just make sure you clear the row of suicide botes before using airstrikes.

Why do you run Akagi without Kaga.
Hood + Akaga back line and and my best torpedo ships for front line, worked for 10-1 and 10-2. Then full britbong meme fleet for 10-3 and 10-4, since trying to torpedo shotgun Yukikaze and Jintsuu is too risky.

2 CVs is good, but are you saving up your airstrikes? It's a good idea for most bosses, but this one in particular feels like a DPS race thanks to the suicide trains. You can use torpedos for all the pre-boss waves, since it's not like the boss will give you room to spam your 6 salvos in quick succession.

I stumbled upon this braindamaged child and she followed me home. What do I do with her?

first of all, put something in her mouth, so she learns to keep her tongue inside.

>Thatcher's collection sprite has her making a silly face
>her CG does the same
>her actual in-game sprite doesn't even have her making a memeface

UCHI NO JIKAN YA NA

now post the original

post asuka

Original of what? Filename is pixiv id.

Portland Kai soon, Indy Kai when?

Subs when so I can put Indy and I58 in the same bed and make Portland watch Indy get penetrated by thick torpedos

Is this supposed to be funny?

Started out writing a simple newbie guide, ended in a 2400 word document. Interesting. Still taking suggestions on acronyms to add by the way.

What do you have so far?

If you look at the other comics by that guy, it's clear that he has a gore fetish and thinks that the shock value of it makes for good humor, because half the time the punchline is just "she got disemboweled!". The other half, the punchline is "she has a dick!".

Post em

Useful terms & acronyms:

Ship classes - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hull_classification_symbol#United_States_Navy_hull_classification_codes
DD - Destroyer
CL - Light Cruiser
CA - Heavy Cruiser
CVL - Light Carrier
CV - Carrier
BB - Battleship
BC - Battlecruiser
BM - Monitor
AR - Repair Ship

LB - Limit break. Botes start at LB0 with a maximum level of 70. Each time you limit break them you raise their level cap by 10 until a maximum of LB3 or level 100.
3d5 - A nickname for San Diego. 3 is San in Japanese, D, 5 is Go in Japanese so together it's "San D Go"
Gunboat - Certain American botes that equip a secondary gun instead of using a torpedo. This is usually referring to CLs like Cleveland/Honolulu/Helena/St.Louis/Phoenix though it also includes certain CAs like Portland/Indianapolis/Wichita.

Not really sure what else to include in here that might be useful.

and sometimes both

>she has a dick!
you got my attention

Here's my guide that I never really got around to finishing, it's been abandoned for 2 months. Hope it'll help you? docs.google.com/document/d/1JzppT9AtF4G_iTyL7IdysqH3nbfGztSGGDd-BHJUg4U/

I'm running a Portland Kai/Wichita/Indianapolis memefleet just fine, most painful thing is when they overshoot shit and they spend time firing their shitty secondary guns for no damage.

Are you the gotta go slow user from some time ago?

Gotta go real slow, it's better with a beaver badge on wichita but still slow, the reasonable thing is using only Portland on first slot to tank shit or shoving Wichita into the middle slot on CL/DD comps but I'm not a reasonable man. Watching shit melt under concentrated CA fire is fun though.

I started out with Portland / Indy / Takao and liked it. You're alright by me.

Really need to finish skilling up Takao some day but the china twins are eating all my red books, she carried me as a baby newbie with no good boats.

Honestly yours is much more robust and helpful since it has images that explain the interface and such. Mine is just plain text that explains basic concepts about the game and gets you on your feet and nothing more. I could make a copy of yours and work on with your baseline and basically scrap/integrate what I currently have in mine. I'll give it some thought when I wake up about whether I'm too lazy or not. Thanks.

>the reasonable thing is using only Portland on first slot to tank shit
But Indy is a better tank? Portland's defensive skill is time based so it doesn't matter where you put her.

Yeah she was my first SSR along with Warspite. If not for her I wouldn't be playing this game.

Portland Kai has almost 5k hp and actual offensive presence, stick the beaver badge on her and she'll last forever due to her sheer bulk.

Oh right, Portland Kai. In that case, fair enough.

There's a reason Portland Kai is T0 with Jintsuu. Reposting tier list for new Shikikan.

I really wonder what they were thinking with Jintsuu, she's got absolutely amazing stats, two really good skills, great weapon mods all at the cost of lowish hp which her skill makes up for because 20% damage cut brings her effective hp up to 3k which is average CL level and the efficiency goes higher if you start stacking repair boxes on her, with two repair boxes she's got 4.2k effective hp and the only CL with 4k hp is Edinburgh.

Same could be said about phoenix for health. But jintsuu has better damage.

They made her fuck-hard to get in exchange