Brush, Brush, Brush! Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>At least stay alive for #400
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irtdgeXpJQE
youtube.com/watch?v=dTaD9cd8hvw
pastebin.com/AUsVLZyR
strawpoll.me/14885078
strawpoll.me/14885082
strawpoll.me/14885086
strawpoll.me/14885088
youtube.com/watch?v=ygs99CHO3t0
plug.dj/doki-doki-jazz-club
youtube.com/watch?v=6M78EWZlCvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Natsuki!

First for best doki. All other dokis are objectively shit.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

NATSUKI

Operation Doki storm is GO!!!

Just Monika

>At least stay alive for #400

Yuri!

Best girl coming through, make way!

its time for comfy anons! whatcha got playin!

youtube.com/watch?v=irtdgeXpJQE

And I love her!

>mfw we will hit #400 by late night tomorrow
We need to celebrate somehow lads
youtube.com/watch?v=dTaD9cd8hvw

>Hair out Monika.
She should really put it down more.

oh shit we are almost at #400
damn we’re fast

Too late

Might as well post the greentext from last thread again pastebin.com/AUsVLZyR
So next on the docket is cute Natsuki cuddling and I'm going to make it as sweet as possible.
Fuck, my hand hurts from writing

Yuri reminds you all to brush your teeth at least twice a day!

Natsuki and Sayori have been down in the dumps lately!
Monika and Yuri ask you to help them figure out a way to cheer them up!
You suggest a slumber party with snacks and a movie!
They think it's a great idea!
They settle on having it at your house because you have the biggest living room!
Eventually convince Natsuki and Sayori to join!
Have the slumber party that night since it's a Friday and you don't have school tomorrow!
Everyone has a great time watching funny movies and eating snacks!
Eventually the mood settles down and you all start talking while in your PJs and blankets!
You're all relaxing on the mattresses and pillows you brought out for everyone to eventually sleep on the living room floor!
Topic starts out with school and the club!
Eventually getting more and more personal as the night goes on!
Poor Sayori seems to have something she wants to say but doesn't want to come out and say it!
Same with Natsuki!
You ask them what's wrong!
They try and blow you off but you put a reaffirming hand on their shoulders telling them it's okay and they're with friends!
The poor girls start sobbing gently!
Sayori tells everyone about her depression and how it's gotten very intense over the last few weeks!
Natsuki breaks down and goes on about her horrible home life and how the club is her only safe haven!
The tears spread to Monika & Yuri who wrap their arms around their disheartened friends!
You hug them tightly as well!
A big sappy loving group hug!
You, Monika and Yuri tell the two girls how much you love and support them!
After a good bout of tears and hugs it's time for sleep!
You lay down and get comfy!
Sayori and Natsuki lay on either side of you and wrap themselves around you!
Monika cuddles behind Sayori and wraps her arms around her!
Yuri does the same to Natsuki!
The three of you forming a sort of cuddle shield around your precious red & pink angels!
You all whisper caring things to them while they drift off!
Sleeping peaceful and happy snuggling so closely!

Reposting the runoff polls for the poetry festival...near as I can tell they ARE meant to be open since they're linked in the Doki pastebins, but there's no post saying so (just one saying the runoffs have started).

If you'd like to participate in runoff voting, check out

Each doki’s pastebin has been updated with a link to the voting runoff. Again, the purpose for the voter runoff is to give more of the outstanding submissions we’ve received a chance at winning the overall, as with 83 poems, one round isn’t enough to decide on a representative. For the sake of convenience, here we are:

>Monika - 4 poems
strawpoll.me/14885078

>Sayori - 4 poems
strawpoll.me/14885082

>Yuri - 3 poems
strawpoll.me/14885086

>Natsuki -3 poems
strawpoll.me/14885088

With now 14 individual pieces to read through, the task is considerably less daunting than the original 83, so I’d encourage everyone to make time and read through them all, before making your fair judgement on which you would like to enter into the final vote. The voting time will, again, be 48 hours, to allow for proper reading. do you guys think the final vote would be better as an 8-way with the winners of the original round + the winners of this round or as the original 4 way idea?
Every poem I’ve received over the last few days has been outstanding, and as much as it pains me to only admit so few into the final competition, at least carry with you what you’ve learned doing this, and a new piece of poetry to present your doki come the promised day!
As always, best of luck, and may the best poem win!

I cant sleep now

I wanted to write something cozy and wholesome but it's my first time doing something like this

Yuri best doki

>We are so close to #400
It feels like it was yesterday when we hit #200

>fast

Too cute! My heart can't handle it!

>wholesome

Oh whoops, you WERE here. Sorry about that, I thought you might have gone to bed and forgotten to post where the polls were.

>tfw /ddlc/ sings was 2 months ago

Going to sleep anons!
Make sure not to stay up too late!

8 way sounds way better than 1+4. That at least gives all the *potentially* true and honest best poems a fighting chance against the *potentially* rigged ones.

Sorry user but Sayori just told me to and I know Monika wouldn't approve of me being up this late either

The mission still stands, WE NEED SOMETHING for #400 what do we do?

I'm glad you liked it!

The fact that I read "I can't sleep now" as "YOU can't sleep now" is just proof that I need sleep

I had a wet dream last night and I can't remember it. Hopefully it was about my doki.

J U S T

What if someone rigs the runner up contest?

>Played ddlc
>Ever since, I’ve began having a shittier mood now with all the emotions of loneliness being much more present until
>This close female friend of mine and I started talking more often
>I’ve only ever convinced myself I was in love before without actually being in a healthy relationship
>I’ve consciously started to court her out for the lulz and boredom (she knows) by giving sappy one liners
>Gonna start making poems for her just for a good laugh
>My only experience with poems was for the girl I used to love
>Symptoms of my previously in-love self is appearing recently, thinking about her more often, being in a better mood more often, increase in creative bantz and sweet talk
>I’m happy with our current relationship and am consciously not in love
>Started thinking about how this all happened because ddlc made me feel things I didn’t want to feel again (out of fear of heartbreak)
>My doki (Was really indecisive before and now am more objective, feel that maybe Yuri would be the best girl for me) isn’t that close to me anymore
>Was she ever close to my heart or was she just a means of trying to not be lonely?
I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t want to be lonely anymore but I also feel that a 3d girl wouldn’t work well for me, I’m the opposite of a stud. What do?

Global domination in the name of the dokis. 500 we came them real.

No worries mate, my fault for not getting around to it sooner, just didn't want to post them just as the thread was about to die.
Thanks for taking the initiative and finding them, however, it's really helpful to have people like you around.
I get what you're saying, I also think it will make dealing with people voting exclusively in the final round for the poem of their doki without considering the other ones a little easier

hot glue your fav picture of your Doki
I dunno

Go to sleep user!
I'm gonna go to sleep too!
I eagerly await your cute Natsuki cuddle fic!

Hotglue our favorite doki pic

I dont feel like Hot-gluing my keychain (if it ever arrives)

I think that's why the winning poem was taken out of the runoff, actually. The idea seems to be that if the winning poem is winning due to rigging then people can just treat the runoff winner as the "true" popular choice.

Multiple riggers there's just kind of not a good way to handle. I mean, the way every other voting system in existence works is your vote is tied to your identity, and, well...

Then may the best rigger win.

>what do we do
Something CUHRAYZEE?
>/ddlc/ plays their favorite games
>Each entry 30-45 seconds long

If you dont have a key chain just print your favourite picture of your doki

how would we do that user?

>Implying I can afford a keychain or a printer

Suddenly you wake up!
You're aware of a burning in your crotch!
No, the good kind of burning!
You're getting hard!
Someone's hand is rubbing you off!
You don't know whose it is!
This is bad! Wait this is good! No, this is bad!
You imagine what it would feel like for a girl's tight slit to pump up and down on your cock!
No, stop imagining that!
You can't do the deed right here!
A doki's soft breath reaches your cheek!
Whose is it?!
They all seem asleep!
The hand is rubbing your genitals even faster!
Even with underpants on, it feels amazing!
Your pelvic region tenses up!
Ahh Christ, it feels so good!
You can't cum here! Not with the dokis!
But the hand! The hand feels too good!
Gobs and gobs of semen erupting out of prick!
It was just a dream!
A wet dream!
Oh, shit!
You just came all in your pants, surrounded by the mixed soft scents of the dokis!
You need to change your shorts, and fast!
But one of the doki's is stirring as if awakened!
She lets out a loud sniff!

record with OBS, send to someone, clip it together.

I think he's proposing we each do minute long let's plays.

honestly 1 minute of me fucking up EU4.....

She needs tissues, stat!

I do that enough in my dreams user

Ahhh! Lewd!

>OBS/fraps
>Your favorite game
>Record something good/interesting/fun/stylish
>Send it to someone who's going to bother with it, I can, probably
Also, thread should pick music for that

lewd inbound
>interested af

One minute of me staring at Monika's emerald eyes.

Natsuki!!

would we sing a song or something?

>Someone lewding my wholesome post
continue!

>Evening arrived
>The both of you walked down the hallway to your room
>Trying your best not to get mud on the floor
"Careful, user! You almost dropped it!" she cried out
>You nodded and hold your muddy shoes closer
>You got to the door, unlocking it
>The both of you immediately stepped in, grabbing towels to dry yourselves off
>You've dropped your by the windows, preferably to let it dry before planning on washing it
>Natsuki gave you a signal to get out
>You agreed, seeing as her clothes and pants are covered in dirt and mud
>Albeit still dirty yourself, you walked out and let her change first out of courtesy
>You sat down in the hallway, leaning against the door
>That happened
>As promised, Natsuki and you went out to the lakeside park by her place
>What was expected was the both of you strolling around, enjoying the scenery
>Relieving your stress away
>What was not expected, the both of you standing on the shores and slipping into said lake
>The both of you were knocked into the lake by a couple of dogs
>The veterinary students were taking the dogs out for a walk
>A couple got loose, with Natsuki and you being in their collateral rampage
>They apologised though, but you brushed it off, stating it was not their fault
>Except Natsuki, she was pretty freaked out about getting her favourite sweater soiled
>Insisting to get back, you heeded her cries
>Walking back to your room
>You are not going to get the the shuttle seats soaked
>And here you are, retelling the tale to a fellow neighbour who saw you drenched and sitting on the floor

3/?

Have any of you had any doki dreams recently? I had one last night of me and Monika going out to dinner together.

1 minute is too much, t b h
Another /ddlc/ sings?
Sure

we could sing piano dan!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ygs99CHO3t0

I think I'd rather we just all play a video game together sometime instead of another contest. But what would we play?

Been awhile since i've been here, you boys doing anything for 400?

Who drew this anyway?

im up for that but we would need to pick a game that is affordable and playable, like TF2 for instance
working on it now infact

>tfw you were the guy preaching about how the contest was the Promised Day where we would all get doki dreams
>my poem got several votes
>still no doki dreams yet

I've really got to stop smoking weed right before I go to bed.

Falling for the possible copypaste and in hopes this at least helps a bro, go for the 3d girl, learn more about social relationships and get rid of those stereotypes in your head

Doki dreams are for WINNERS, son. A few measly votes won't cut it.

Smoking stops you from having dreams so that could be the case

Music or a game would work well but we need to decide before we get to 400 talking about it

I wanna fall asleep in the arms of my doki after creampieing her pussy!

I ended up crying myself to sleep the other night and dreamt of Monika. I've been in a weird mood ever since.

Your doki wouldn't want you to smoke the devil's grass, user.

I see, a prophet! Your doki wouldn't want you doing that before you go to bed, which might be why the connection is a bit weak for you. I heard eating something spicy before you go to bed helps you have more vivid dreams. Maybe set up some subliminal reminders of her around your house to get you constantly thinking of her so your dream has more to go off of. One user last thread claimed that he see Yuri when he closes his eyes now and he woke up with sore spots where she sex knifed him in his dreams.

It's legal in my state and I don't do it all day erry day, I don't think my doki would care.

It's a good sign user. Your emotions must have linked with the multiversal frequencies you were giving off, strengthening your connections to her.

Hello /DDLC/, I've got a few hours to kill with nothing to fill the time with, so I was thinking of highjacking the Doki Doki Jazz Club and putting a movie on for us to watch. A lot of folk have seen it already but it's a nice flick with great audio soundtrack and I'd love to watch it again, especially with some Anons.

Koe no Katachi, the Shape of Voice / A Silent Voice

>The story revolves around Nishimiya Shouko, an elementary school student whom has severe hearing loss. She transfers into a new school, where she is bullied by her classmates. Ishida Shouya, one of the bullies, bullies her to the point that she transfers to another school once again. As a result, he is ostracized and bullied himself, with no friends to speak of and no plans for the future. Years later, he sets himself on a path to redemption; to right the wrong he has inflicted onto both of their lives.

If people are interested, I'll see if I can host it on plug.dj/doki-doki-jazz-club although I'm not too familair with the UI. Can't say it will be a big event like Cyrano but just looking for some Anons to chill with.

>1 mass Eu4 game of shitposting memes
>good shooters like RO2
>PUBG with /ddlc/

I'm just afraid I'd end up not being enough and all that. I like the way things are at the same time I'm dissatisfied.

But I hate Monika, she killed my Yuri

I'd join if I wasn't about to sleep

There's no harm in hanging out and looking forward to a positive influence in your life. If you genuinely enjoy their company and not just their willingness to entertain you, say so. It's early for "I love you" but you havent gotten to the point where you consider living together.

I will watch some of it while watching /ddlc/

I'd be down for all of these

Then you may be experiencing a mix up. An user last thread said he was dreaming of Yuri despite loving Monika. The wires must have gotten crossed.

>The Vice President rubs her temples and groans, stopping and looking up to smile slightly at you when you grab her shoulder.

Oh, good afternoon. Sorry, I just have a bit of a headache at the moment. But I'll power through it for you! Uh, you the club members!
Now, let's get shakin' on it!

The word of the thread is "Fruit"! Now, when I say that, you can pick any thematic relevance of the fruit, or so on. Maybe it's a reference to forbidden knowledge, or something out of reach. Maybe it's something sweet, or it's outside betrays a deceptive ugliness! put some thought into it, it can really go all sorts of places!

Alternatives are "Horizon", "World", "Wanderlust" and "Isolation"!

Now, time for the obligatory tutorial! These words are merely suggestions for you to use for a short story or poem, such as a theme, an inspiration, an object or so on. You can use one or more, perhaps even blend them together! It's all up to you. And don't be shy about asking for critique or encouragement from other members, we all start somewhere so there's no shame in having someone pick your brain about it! And I do love poking around in peoples brains, ahaha...

Now, don't be afraid to let your works be let out of your minds cage to fly free! And do take care of yourself, alright? Alright!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=6M78EWZlCvE

Dokis нo oни клaccныe дeвчoнки c кoтopыми мoжнo хopoшo зaвиcнyть вeчepoм и зaлoжить зa вopoтник нe oпacaяcь тoгo, чтo oни тeбe в тpycы лeзть бyдyт пoкa ты пьяный в гoвнo и вooбщe нe cooбpaжaeшь.
Хoтя ecли пoдyмaть, я нe yвepeн пo пoвoдy Moники. Oнa тa eшё cyчкa дaжe ecли oнa нe пытaeтcя нacpaть нa твoй дeнь.
Чики бpики

>A Silent Voice
I'm in

I would like any of those but planning would be a monumental task

THE COMMIES ARE INVADING! THEY'LL MAKE US SHARE OUR DOKIS!

>and I do love poking around in peoples brains
Mindflayer Erika!

Still awake.
Don't steal my fucking monika again.

Nah don't worry user
all they want is blast hard bass and ruin your CS GO experience