/mbgg/ - Mobage General #830

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IUWc3ColIA
youtube.com/watch?v=s2rtPVgOSeU
bilibili.com/video/av18525568/?from=search&seid=10062595493508366134
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-20/square-enix-grimm-notes-rpg-app-gets-anime/.126711
youtube.com/watch?v=7yXHb9YbIhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>There is a guarantee on 2500 and 3750 gems on Mira/Wilfreed gacha
I wonder if it's going to be on every gacha now or only special ones.

The light's back on

Hahahahaha oh shit that's cool

I stopped playing eternal linkage. Though ive only been getting the daily log in for a long time now

>tfw no womanlet aryan commando maid

Noooooooo, stop wasting my MREs and ammunition.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=-IUWc3ColIA

>they changed furniture following story progress
Holy shit that's cool.

>gacha starts loading files
>realize it's just because you'd cleared the cache

i'm going to assume it'll be standard going forward

>tfw it's one of the new 4* projects

Recap of important new shit from yesterday's GF devstream.

Other less important details include:
>combat UI update with new movement marker and range indicator showing which enemies are within range of your T-Dolls
>combat results screen victory animations
>video, comic and music viewers in the dorm cafe, unlocked with battery
>leave comments in dorms and let your secretary T-Doll say something when they visit other dorms
>new official? GF manhua (chink comic) that you can eventually view in the cafe
>redeem all button for quest rewards
>can now set separate friend echelons for day/night missions

I missed the codes.

jp when?

early beta testing hinted this year

Just heard Alice Gear Aegis is coming out in 2 days. I have a thing for mecha muscle and Fumikane so I've been pretty excited for it. Kusopl only being the publisher gives me hope.

>Wilfreed is SS- on .me but gold SS on Famitsu
???

he has rumie's buster spin, a damage barrier, and a status barrier. party call doesn't work in coop which is probably why he's ss- on .me.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2rtPVgOSeU

I'm tempted to roll more but I already got Mira and there is probably going to be a dragon rider which I also need on next gacha according to data miner.

>Rolling this gacha when 17* would make all existing characters obsolete

having him would be nice to trivialize anything 4* project related but those events are so few and far between that it doesn't seem worth it to me. i gave it 1 10 roll and didn't even get a 4* out of it so i'll accept this as a loss and save up until the next broken or cute unit.

One important detail that I left out about the stream is that in future you can capture and possibly recruit enemy units and bosses.
Guess that alongside the boss voicelines is the best all-but confirmation that you can recruit SF units in future.

why is she so cute bros?

Turns out it's not me.

Slav space magic and proud of it

Anyone have an idea on who to reroll for in dawnbreak? Is the current exclusive gacha worth it or would it be better to wait for dark exclusive

So, I started playing Index recently and just hit Lvl18. Is there a way to farm character USBs or am I stuck with the pinball-gacha-thing and the other one that requires tickets(which I have no idea how to get)?

Nice, finally got her as well.

Data miners only found monthly co-op or something so far.

>wanting to recruit edge units

No thanks.

I don't mind recruiting Destroyer or Architect the latter who's already in GNK's custody and that they coincidentally fit the vein of the currently unreleased RPG unit type.

>All the project shinkis are shit
>Even winners aren't better then normal projects
Sasuga colopl

It's still better to use 4* projects on the new event quest than usual characters though because of the stat bonus.

it really didn't feel necessary, shion was able to melt everything in an s2. the only exception was the last boss who took 2.

>Decided to do a 10-roll in some mobage
>Only got trash in all of them
>One of them has a guaranteed 5 rate-up units but it only gives me a dupe despite I don't have the other four
Kill me.

>Day 2 event stuff requires you to get level 25
>Barely got 15 yesterday
How the fuck do you fast level up account in dawn break?

Spend money, like with everything else in that generic cash in

>more kusogay anime

I wonder if they'll try and make this like fate stay night but with fairy tale characters instead of mythology

I dont think you need to get to 25 in one day to complete it. Just that that set of quests unlocked on the 2nd day. You probably will have the full week or w/e to finish all of it.

I know you don't but every stage at best gives like 9-12 xp, it's 1:1 stam to exp on everything I've seen and if they have a higher level requirement in 7 days seems pretty impossible.

ded

I wish there was a game where guild shit actually mattered and we could all play together and use our superior brains to win the game and become famous across the server as the super gaijins

>>>/gbfg/

I prefer when guild shit doesn't matter at all, because then there's at least a little bit of chance that we actually play together instead of everyone going straight to big already established ones.

And because, if we do manage to get a guild to stay together, the game doesn't become unplayable after everyone inevitably quits.

Warbros was a once only and Veeky Forums will never channel it's autism into guilds ever again

Guild stuff is inherently dumb if there's anything high level to do since people will flock to those guilds with stronger players and mbgg gets salty at people not pulling weight, not enough autism, etc. Guild stuff is fine with modest difficulty or better yet coop bonuses for playing with people in the guild. I wouldn't mind challenging stuff but it's more trouble then it's worth, i.e. GBF guild shit.

I think the closest I've seen in any of this recently is the compass anons spooning each other in thread. Just play together for fun and it's great.

there are other ways
Boss Rush USBs
Touma
Kazakiri
Tsuchi
Kazakiri
Index
Kazakiri
Oriana
Kazakiri
Stiyl
Kazakiri
Imouto
Kazakiri
Agnese
USB Shops: Fake PvP, Real PvP, Guild
-Index and Tsuchi
-Imouto and Stiyl
-OT3 Accel, Oriana, Mugino, KAZAKIRI
Open World USBs
Awaki
Tsuchi
Kazakiri
Oriana
Agnese

How much attack speed needs Nyx to be great?

SEAnigger be gone

whats the GBF guild shit?

Guilds are useful only for guild wars where you get the rarest materials in the game and only f2p way to upgrade SSR summons. Top end autism / esports. With KMR's advent and the changes to element / guild wars focus the GW's shitflings have blown up out of proportion and are literally just who throws more money and bots harder. Honestly reminds me of RoB guild wars in global version near it's peak / end.

based devs

Alright i think im safe

What am I seeing here?
Loss?

>being this retard

>Jan 2018's login reward raifu Gepard M1
>3* cannon unit with dogshit stats
What did I expect anyway? She can join the bench with HK23 and the other useless login units. Literally a limited edition 3* version of PTRD.

new features and Yumi showcase
bilibili.com/video/av18525568/?from=search&seid=10062595493508366134

The ingame furniture is their actual furniture.

Did /padg/ die?

I really like how cute the sundress set looks like, its so good.

The last thing we did /gbfg/ happened.
The IRC channels we used for it are still around too and its general is still meming about the same ancient guilds that were made back when the game was in this thread because autism never rests.

last time*

I wonder what they'll do about her VA

Much obliged kind user.

I would have played it if it was an actual reboot and not a 2.0 where the powercreep from 1.0 comes to play.

It's fun watching a demon form Rem target a Tadaomi with his hero skill ready

Remodel gives different tiles and adds passives. 2/3* can still become good

How good is new Mira?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-20/square-enix-grimm-notes-rpg-app-gets-anime/.126711

Nani?

Firstly, I won't assume every 2*, 3* and 4* will get remodels, and secondly, remodelling is an lategame feature (commander level 60, requires a ton of cores, requires good squads to farm fragments) that new players are unlikely to access for a long while.
It all seems to me that it's intended for more experienced players who probably have maxed out 2*s and 3*s lying around that have been replaced by 4*s and 5*s, such that the digimind remodel gives the player more variety in terms of endgame units. Also, we don't know how good the remodeled raifus' passives and tiles are, so it's still possible for them to be obsolete compared to existing 4* and 5* raifus that most longtime players would already be running. Don't forget to take into account potential power creep and new raifus potentially already having passives that outclass digimind passives.

tl;dr remodel isn't an accessible and guaranteed way to make shit/mediocre 2*s and 3*s relevant

I'd love to remodel UMP45 for her tiles and shit, what guns are in the initial batch for remodels?

spot the newfaggotry.

see M1911 gains thicker "grips", FN49 is no longer a delicate flower, Type 64 and IDW found better clothes. M4A1 is now turbo edgy and AR15 is back from the dead and dual wielding assault rifles.
Also why would you want to change UMP45's tiles when they're already some of the best tiles for a SMG?

>Current English Games
>No Houkai Impact, SS, Tb and Tb2, Lord of Dungeons, Tsubasa
Who the fuck made this low quality shitpost on OP?

It'd be hoping it gives her a stat boost and not change her tiles to something shitty. Or actually improve them.

I've always used her and liked her so nothing wrong with wanting to make her even better.

>ST-AR15

Will she completely dethrone G11 as the best AR wih her new remodel?

Digimind will upgrade 4*s into 5*s and in theory raise their stat caps appropriately. I don't expect popular 3*s and 4*s like M14, Skorpion or the UMP sisters to get remodels any time soon since they're technically still extremely relevant in the meta. I'd assume weak and irrelevant raifus like G3, L85A1, nugget revolver or papasha would be first in line for remodels.

With her .300 memeout ammo she reaches MG levels of DPS. Coupled with the fact that she'll get a passive and become a 5*. she might very well become take that spot pretty easily. The only problem is that you'd have to grind for that ammo and max her out in order to use Digimind, while G11 is already relevant from the get go.

I want a PPK 4* remodel

>she might very well become take that spot
fucj, I am drunk

I won't mind; the face she has on her damaged sprite is off as fuck so a new CG would be nice. There's hope for every raifu unless their artist decides to give up on them.

That face is so fucking bad.

What is captain doing with M99?

Do you need to be top 7k?

4* and 5* guns are overdesigned garbage anyway.

I prefer my simple 3* guns.

Top 10k for a copy of the card

Can deal damage and heal herself + party members is nice. Her normal attack feels really weak though.

what did she mean by this?

She's going to distract them by allowing herself to be gangraped

What a noble sacrifice

Overdesigned garbage exist on every rarity, user

>your loli waifu gets pounded by big dicks while you watch
hot as fuck

Mobage anime can be pretty good if they don't take it too seriously and make it fun.

>T65
>overdesigned

Besides the socks she wear average japanese clothes. Tons of girls run arround in Tokyo in such fashion.

>tfw you get slightly interested due to the art and English text, but then immediately realize the game itself is probably crap simply by looking at the stats at the bottom
I'm guessing some sort of Nutaku schlock?

youtube.com/watch?v=7yXHb9YbIhU

These SS videos are really cute, I wish I was better at rhythm games to play these things. And that I had more space on my tablet to actually hold all these games.

No japanese schoolgirl I've ever seen in Tokyo wears an unironically large number of multicolored accessories. That kinda defeats the purpose of a color scheme which leads to overdesign, because it deviates too much from a simple color palette.