/tesg/ the elder scrolls general:

Cat edition
>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50501
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22056
pastebin.com/7uFe1e5N
mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1646.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rthSreWwzjA
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2829
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

danny

>Cat edition
I so fucking want, nay, NEED to go on adventure with him and pet his fucking fur, all of it.

Does anyone know any armors with open coats, sorta like the Bloodborne Hunter armor?

Team TAL put out the actual BB Hunter armor, check out their Patreon. Don't worry, it's free.

So if you guys mostly play the game of life with waifurim and sexmods, what stops you guys from just playing The Sims?
What is the appeal of Skyrim?

>implying we don't play the sims

will you be my bf

Do you ever get tired of asking the same questions over and over again shitposter-kun?

Hi Veeky Forums, I think its time I got into Skyrim modding but question is which version should I get?

I've noticed on the tesgeneral website that some FAQs aren't compatible with the SE and also I've only got a 7870 which is the minimum spec for SE, am I missing out by going for classic? I'm not too bothered about graphics but I've read that the SE can run better with mods?

Get LE.

Oh yeah, I have that. I was curious if there were ones similar to it.

I wanna make a mashup out of it, but it looks like the models are untouchable by Outfit Studio. No matter how I save it, what reference skeleton I use, the thing always breaks in one way or another.

dam i just beat Tribunal. i gotta say, what a fucking ride. why was all other dlc shit?

is that you!?!?

I've only played Skyrim out of the TES games, but after about 4 hours, everything felt samey and repetitive. Is that just a problem with Skyrim? The basic gameplay concepts seem great, and I really like what I've gotten of the lore, but Skyrim as a setting is just way too monotonous, and there's barely any enemy variation.

It is a well recognized problem of skyrim

nah this is me

>So the other games are better about that? Which one would you recommend first?

POST FEET

What are some good mods to make Skyrim feel more like a tabletop roleplaying game? Kinda a weird question to ask, I know. Requiem is one, but what else?

Tfw you spend 20k on a PC but it cant even run skyrim with an enb

is that cat ok?

You look cool, sick, awesome, divine.

Morrowind is the least boring setting, and Oblivion has its ups and downs. It has the really cool DLC Shivering Isles.

Morrowind can be boring IF you are an idiot with low attention span who can't handle old looking games with a quirk or two. Vanilla Oblivion is good if you know what to avoid basically. There are many factors that can make it unenjoyable. I would recommend Morrowind, but you should look up more about the games.

Not him, but Morrowind definitely provides a more rewarding experience in a much more alien and thus engaging world. It's quite old school though, and if you feel that way about Skyrim then I doubt you'll find the other modern ES game known as Oblivion any better. The only thing Oblivion has to offer is quests and an expansion which has qualities that make it superior to the base game. Otherwise it's as bland as stale bread.

Dark Brotherhood was shit. Are there any good assassin themed quest mods?

I want to impregnate Freir.

I want to die.

If you find any that aren't a total wash, you be sure to link them back here for the rest of us.

Loving these screenshots, user.

No, you don't.

These faces look like shit. Have they always been so awful?

Thank you, kind user.

Some mods keep giving me CTD and i cant get any fucking information on why. Nothing in LOOT, nothing in papyrus, nothing in MO.

Okay I just got my hands on a copy of legendary editions, whats the best ENB.

Install only recommended mods, and use crashfix, and other similar.

Let me look in to my magic orb user

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50501
This is what I use, the hircine one looks great imo.
Of course the only right answer is tetrachromatricwhichever you like best.

Yeah, Skyrim's face models have always been terribad. There are mods like WICO to overhaul them but I am not using them.

TKRE is pretty popular around here

I used this one some months ago and I loved it.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22056

I could show you my load order but you aren't autistic enough to decrypt why some mods arent playing nice with 100 other mods.

>playing skyrim on Xbox 360
>just finished the companions quest and go to the hall to visit aela
>goes and gets an amulet of Mara to try and marry her
>walks into the hall to see her dead without clothes with her head in a kettle

What the fuck happened here

Thanks!

Is there anything that changes the stupid running animations and walking one? I can only find female ones

Farkas got horny

You'd be surprised

That cant be it. I also completed vilkas' quest a little after i found my waifu dead and i couldn't find him for days after. I found him later on while wondering around dead floating down a river.

It was YOU, freak.

Install only recommended mods, and use crashfix, and other similar.

What'd i do

Last night you turned into a big bad wearwolf and did unspeakable things to your fellow companions. You probably don't remember anything about it.

Is there a vanilla questline for the vigilant of stendarr? If not are there any relevant quest mods?

pastebin.com/7uFe1e5N

Comepletely random crashes, not just during loading.

>mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1646.html
Someone have the CBBE Bodyslide file they can upload to Mega or Mediafire or such?

Should I download Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Patch like Squiggum's Guide says?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME AAAAAAAAA

>Mod Organizer
I bet you play Oldrim too, you luddite. Switch to NMM for better stability.

Skyrim's world feels extremely small to me. What 'new lands' mods are there which increase the overall play space?

So far, I've thought of:
- Beyond Skyrim: Bruma (and eventually all of Beyond Skyrim)
- Falskaar
- Wyrmstooth

What's the point of posting such lame bait?

r8 my modded toaster

On the off chance this isn't bait, don't bother with Falskaar, and Wrymstooth is really just more of the same. Beyond Skyrim is pretty iffy itself, but I suppose it's possible it might've been patched. And every other part of Beyond Skyrim will be SSE only.

There's new lands mods and quests on the op site. The main ones off the top of my head is Beyond Reach. Shadow of Morrowind is empty, I think, but it's a new environment.

Looks ok tier. Get rid of Ethereal Elven Overhaul and just install some decent textures for elves, like Elves Need Love Too or something. Looks better and it's more compatible.

I want to see Freir impregnated by several Redguard men.

>inb4 cuck
It's voyeurism if we're not in a relationshiop.

Why is Falskaar not worth bothering with? Is it confirmed that future Beyond Skyrim stuff will be SSE only?

Bad quest writing, and the landscape is empty and generally poorly done. Also very similar environment to Skyrim. The only benefit is that it's big

youtube.com/watch?v=rthSreWwzjA

Unless they've changed their mind, yeah, Beyond Skyrim is SSE only.

What's wrong with Swindler's Den?

There are several mighty Alik'r warriors waiting to impregnate your fertile waifus. Can't lie, it's so addicting to see big titty sluts submitting to Big Redguard Curvedswords.

Do you people unironically enjoy cuckolding or is this some kind of post-ironic memery?

Does anyone get filled with compassion and love when your adopted children greet you and ask you for gifts back at your home? It feels so nice. I have never felt like this in any other game. I feel like an actual momma.

bump pls. I just want to look cool for once.

What is a comfy house that has a nice library to store my books?

so... where do I paste the generated armor meshes from Bodyslide? Do I just override the Main Files of the armor mod?

I use this one.
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2829

>start it up
>literally forced to talk to some random hobo on the street
wew

>SSE
>bugs if you already entered Breezehome
Thanks anyway.

is it possible if im not getting any information from MO or LOOT that the game is ctd'ing for hardware reasons?

tesg waifu orgy when?

>your hurriedly enchant your equipment before the buff expires
>realizing halfway this is the only time you can name the item

I've looked over tesgeneral.com and I don't see Realistic Lighting Overhaul as a recommended mod. Is there something fucky with it? How's its quality?
Also, anything to add to my modlist?

>Using the broken enchanting ever

get Jaxonz renamer.

>Team TAL Bloodborne armors with HDT cloth physics
2018 just needs more GLENMORIL now

>now you can't decide if hanging onto potions for a measly 8% is worth not naming the armor you've dreamed of
>NOR THE FUCKING ONE AND THREE POINT INCREASE FOR YOUR WEAPON
Name wins. Buffs are useless without being an alchemist. I assume.

Very solid, i suggest adding Skytweak and this mod here www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83379

>claim to be in love with several waifus
>they're no where near as thicc as you make your own modified Skyrim to be

Which waifus do you love user?

mods that add short shorts/hotpants?

>tfw 2 days of ctding and no one will help

Veronika, Eriandel, Vanessa, Freir, Lette, Vidanya, Nadene, Ravwen, Silver.

Does this look about right for skyrim 2/noble and vivid landscapes?

Nice list 2bqh

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73794 if you dgaf about being even slightly lore friendly

SkySight Skins is great for sticking close to the vanilla aesthetic, but is there something similar for females? I just want good looking NPCs.

>Veronika
Who?