Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything Etrian Odyssey (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU: a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

Previous Thread:

Sarashi is wandering in the wrong direction.
The tree is behind you!

That pumpkin is too lewd for /etriam/.
Please be more careful about what you post.

Take care of your etriams tonight

Always take care of your Etriams!

This

Is their any fanarts of EO2's guildmaster

Fang looks so proud.

Fang is always proud

cute
Cute.
CUTE!

>6 hours ago
>only 12 posts

I guess it's our time then

Is Harbinger the new Ricky?

What makes you say that?

Because she finished off the last thread.

What do etriams eat?

Spiders.

shota semen

>tfw you'll never be a cute shota being fought over by tittymonsters

was for Also, this is now a shota thread

Is there more of this?

Did I just get niya niya'd at?

Is that a ded shota in her hands?

How do I offensive Dragoon?

Throw your shield

>tfw your shield is bigger than you are but you still have to throw it

I found Prep Artillery -> Buster Cannon pretty useful. Mostly because you can do it at the start of battle while the boss is still bound from Chain Blast and can then switch to being defensive.

For a fully offensive Dragoon you probably want Gun Revenge and maybe Turrets.

I don't know what that is, or if you were.

It's onomatopoeia for grinning.
What kind of weeb are you

Not a very good one.

That's a nice ass

As usual, she's got nothing on Teach

Why is that doubled up?
Suya suya kinda works - not only could that be sleeping noises (with some fantasy) but you are also usually sleeping for a while.
But a grin is short. And silent.

Most Japanese onomatopeia, specially the softer ones, are doubled up (the result, doubled or not, is 4 syllabes).
And quite often, they also describe stuff that emits no sound.
fuwafuwa, mofumofu, pokapoka, sorosoro, kyorokyoro, kirakira, pikapika, wakuwaku

If I said I've learnt japanese properly, I'd be lying. But I have definitely heard niya-niya being used in speech and writing more than once.

Best emulator for Etrian Odyssey 3?

desmume is the only ds emulator
You need a patch to make EO3 work though

>You need a patch to make EO3 work though
You don't.
There is an option for a little text hack especially for EO3 in the newer builds.
Source: I tried it out

That's kinda wierd. But also cute.
Like a lot of stuff from Japan.

Where do I get this text hack? Text is barely legible

3D Settings on Desmume. There is a little option for a "TXT hack".

Nevermind, found it in the settings.

niyaniya shinaide!

I'd bakc attack her

>4 words
>I got 3 of them right
Incidentally, INT is not my strongest stat

Pretty sure "I'd" is not a word but a contraction.

Well there you have it.
At least I don't need any INT to be able to back attack a paladin

Be careful, Protectors can sometimes Parry!

What's a basic party set up in EO3? I heard the game had bugs. Anything I should know before I start?

Not sure about bugs - I haven't really noticed any.
There is the Scylla exploit which takes advantage of the way RNG is calculated, though.

Things you should know if you come from the 3DS titles: resting costs 5 levels and grinding can be annoying.
You can not gather anything without a gather skill. Not even once.
Accumulated resistances never ever reset - after a while a boss will be immune to all binds and ailments you can inflict.

So really, killing stuff is the way to go.
Pretty much the best party is:
Hoplite, Gladiator
Arbalist, Zodiac, Monk

Eou3 when

N3v3r 3v3r

N3v3r 3v3r

Ngh... POWER!

But what does Fafnir do with this power?
Kill cute monster girls and make cute princesses cry - and then he flies off to the beach. Shameful.

That is a cute Samurai

>deal with it
I'm to lazy to shoop

the most significant bug is probably the fist glitch. Normally to use fist skills you must be unarmed (no weapon in first slot) but you can also use them with a weapon if you have no armor in the 2nd slot. there are a few other bugs but usually are odd quirks of skills (ie. knighthood) that you can look up if you're really curious.

in III all buffs last 3 turns and you can equip multiple accessories. offensive limit skills activate at the end of the turn instead of the beginning.

Fang!

I love Fang.

I also love Fang.

I want to make love with Fang

That's a fucking nipple

You have good eyes, my friend.
Looking at Etriam nipples is good for your health

no nipples in my etriam general

Shut up you prude

my etrians are naked and you can't stop them

All of you are sick animals

Shit, I didn't know. Being sick does take away from the enjoyment of exploring dungeons with your party of cute girls.

For all of you sick anons out there:
Have this, I hope you get better soon!

Stop posting lewd images of my wife.

Ok.
I really hope you're a dedicated husband though. I'll kaishaku you if you betray her.

I'm the original Fangposter. She's been my wife for years. Everyone else are imitators.

So far I've unlocked
>Reaper final weapon
>Fencer final weapon
>Necro final armor
>Warlock final armor
I'm not really impressed by the weapons, why are they so shit in this game? A random shitty skill and no extra stats besides damage.
Shit weapons.

banefire breath invalidates a whole class

Reaper has the shitty Warlock's fire all magic spell.
I didn't event bothered with Fencer's sword. No +AGI, no happy player.

>reaper
That's for botanist though :^)

is war revive better than revive?

Yes

I just got to the 6th maze in EOIV, I managed to do Heavenbringer with the party the other user said was incompartible, but now I'm sure I can do something better than my landie.

My current party is Landie, Fortress, Imperial, Medic and Runemaster, now that I'm in the postgame what is a good team to do the tedious maze and face off against the postgame bosses?, I heard some horrible shit about Fallen one and the Savior, and I don't know if I can keep everyone doing the same shit

I posted questions about my party last night, specifically necro. Decided to go broker.

Just now starting 3rd stratum. Will this party get me through the rest of the game?

Oh the race skills I picked were chain blast, black mist, foraging, animal care, reflexes, brute strength, and herbology & hygieia's bowl on shaman

Well, your comp would benefit from a Chain killer fencer, but aside from that I think you can manage, but I suggest you a lot of things

>Harbinger wants to start investing in it's status reaps, harb doesn't want and can't do much damage even with frigid reap

>Pugilist is ok as a leading blow/clinch dispenser, breather is at an ok level for now, just focus on investing in status atk up, leading blow and LUC passives

>4kat is extremely vulnerable, but with necro and shaman support he's ok, just be careful with hell slash, just focus on layered bloom and sacred tetrad for reblossom procs

>Necro is alright, fierce shield spam is ok up until the 5th stratum, you might want a way to deal more damage, Wraith explosion is very good, as is gates hell focus on those

>Your shaman should focus on benevolence until it's maxed out, it's easily one of it's best skills, invest in prayer mastery too so they fire off before your other allies act

I realy suggest a Fencer in that comp, chain killer is pretty amazing with wilting miasma support, but you'll be fine regardless

>Harbinger wants to start investing in it's status reaps, harb doesn't want and can't do much damage even with frigid reap
So I would be better served aiming for, say, chaos reap rather than frigid?? I can see how that would help Pug's leading blow

Gonna replay EOIV, please rate my team, friends.
F/N M/R/S at first, then later on F/D N/I I/R A/M S/B.
>tfw no bandanashark

Either build around your Landy's Links (Fortress, Landy, Dancer / Sniper, Runemaster) or kick them out.
A Nightseeker should be helpful.

Should work.