/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

spicy edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Previous incelwars episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/416461-russia-combat-engineers-suit/
r6db.com/player/02d6e394-2522-494e-869e-f42081c99558
r6db.com/player/f97c7df5-13c3-456b-8cb0-4a5222032a51
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WILL THE NEW RUSSIAN OP BE A CUTE GIRL?

REP.

If you think about it that bitch did a good job

>Troll ranked match with your friends
>Wait till you tilt any of the autistic childs that poblate ranked until he gets obviously mad and tk you
>Then you and your friends tk him back so get i'm even more mad
>Wait until the obvious point were he will flame you via chat
>Screencap that shit and upload it to Twitter and make your friends and fans cry to Ubi about his behaviour
>Get the child banned
>?????
>Profit

Third for butthurt frogposter.

why is Ash so sadistic?

A cleansing of the proverbial R6G genepool.

is this a L4D reference?

OH GOD, ZOE NOOOOO!!!......pills here!

No

if you look closely enough, it looks like Caveira is going for a little kiss.

LEAK OF THE NEW RUSSIAN OPERATOR.

rt.com/news/416461-russia-combat-engineers-suit/

this is the only case that ive seen of a girl gamer and her beta orbiters doing a good thing for the community, the fact that this autistic faggot actually came here to try and rally some personal army and help him yell nigger at her only makes it more funny.

i just wish this would happen more often, its hilarious seeing autists get rekt.

That guy was turbo autist. He was saying he didn't care about his ban yet he's crying on every forum known to man about it.

Will we finally get an actual AK74?

Why this game constantly putting me against platinum-diamond ~200lvl players in casual? Im not that good and experienced. Are silver-gold wasnt the most populated ranks? Why the fuck im not playing among them?

>tfw get an ace at 1HP

NOOOOO this is the kind of "people" i farm elo on, i am nothing without my precious little incels!

>incelfagstill this desperate for attention

Casual is infested with plat/diamond stacks that don't play ranked unless they have their full team clan because MUH RANK. So they usually just jump into casual for fucking around, trolling, roaming and jumping outside because they don't give a damn and want sweet fast kills.

I think it's better to play ranked since you will be with people of your "level" that usually will take it more serious. But obviously that doesn't avoid trolls or shitters, plus you have the fact that maybe you will take the matches more serious because of the rank pressure and won't enjoy playing at all.

So if I'm high level and I jump into ranked I will only play with other high levels? I won't have level 20 retards on my team?

No you'll get even more.

25k Renown
Ying, Ela, and Vigil are my only locked ops left

>2-0 down
>2v4 on attack as Glaz
>Cav interrogates
>run back outside
>all 4 rush me
>kill them all
>win the next 2 rounds
>"sweaty cunt"
>"kys faggots"
why do people do this?
were we expected to throw?

Ela or Vigil

Ela first
then Ying if you have decent mates to co-ordinate with, or if not Vigil

Probably not, most every gun in siege is some variation from the base model. Something like a shortened or tactical model (416c), a version made for a foreign country (Para.308 compared to a normal FAL), or a manufacturer-specific product (R4C instead of an M4). We already have 3 guns derived from the AK74, so I doubt they're gonna bring in a 4th.

>that one snowflake going full virtue signalling about how "racism and sexual violence are a real issues everywhere"
>over a fucking video game chat
jesus christ, these people are just as, if not more, autistic than the retard OP getting himself banned by a worthless twitch whore

Vigil
Ela is ugly and Ying is useless for eveything except one bomb strat

Nah, if people are too autistic to keep Veeky Forums on Veeky Forums they deserve to get shit on.

Play stupid game win stupid prizes. It's uncalled for to tell someone to get gang raped because they hurt your little feefees in-game.

I wish a painful death on both of them for wasting precious internet bandwith with their uncontained autism

It better not be the VSS Memetorez

How do i stop playing cav?

It's gonna be an AS Val

Just play roaming Ela with her free kill gadget.

r6db.com/player/02d6e394-2522-494e-869e-f42081c99558
>barely 1kd shitter
>those nicknames
whats this chicks twitch channel? i want to apply for a white knight position and march on a crusade with her and rid siege of autismal incels

i want to give caveira a small goodbye kiss before she goes roaming.

but ela a shit

>implying she's gonna like your soyboy ass

>controller on pc
why?

I want to ________ Caveira

who fucking cares

What are your worst operators?
Defense:
>Caveira
Attack:
>Jackal
>Zofia
>Capitao
>Hibana

no idea why I'm bad with those offensive operators

She's actually incredibly overpowered.

>t. Autistic__Frog

interrogate

my mkb sucks

but boring, bandit is more fun. but cav with its silent step is very underrated

How can you be so shit yet still be Plat?

>t. Autistic

I suck ass with Mira, Blackbeard and Zofia.

Bandit is literally Ela but without a good roaming gadget who needs to reload ever.

Almost one year!

Unless you're using a trackball or something, I doubt a controller is actually better for an FPS.

But mp7 is way cooler than her gay ass civvie scorpion with it's gay ass magazine extension

my mouse isn't too bad but the keyboard sucks.

What is the waifu tier list?
My waifu is Frost!

you will have alot of time to reply to every post now that you are banned incel, have fun watching twitch streams lmao

>says the elaposter who keeps ban evading

hostage is elder god tier.

Oh man, do these soyboys actually percieve anyone they don't like as a single person? Is that what happens?

>instant reply
have fun reading about other people enjoying the game Autistic__Frog

>instant

boosted

Stats are arbitrary.

She is! Kiss her back!

i want to give IQ a good foot licking!

why do you keep posting this for it to get deleted every time

Actual autism

look at his fucking alias history. jesus christ go back to r_donald ya biiiitch.

1: Frost!
2: Frost!
3: Frost!
4: Frost!
5: Frost!
6: Aoi!
7: Frost!
8: Frost!
9: Frost!
10: Junko!

oh wait, that wasn't my profile, that was the other guy's that posted before
r6db.com/player/f97c7df5-13c3-456b-8cb0-4a5222032a51
this is mine

>Junko
Get the fuck out.

actually boosted holy shit

Help I'm actually thinking about buying the season pass.

that is why im asking. i suck major dick, but somehow landed in plat.
i swear i haven't boosted and all those games were played by me

why do you keep reporting it only for it to get reposted every time
1 footpost a day keeps the fags away

boosted as in carried

If you don't care about cosmetics you can easily farm up the renown.

Just watched a doc about the Oklahoma city bombings and Oregon is def based on the waco compound.

Any other maps based on real places?

If you want to only ever have to think about spending currency on cosmetics then go for it. I bought the year 2 pass and will be buying the year 3 one before the end of the month.

now im scared to go to ranked again. because i will suck, make my team lose and they will be mad at me :(

yes kafe is a real place

Damascus Steel skins are actually look pretty nice, I am a fan of simple designs, without bright colors and with wood/engravings.

Any tips on breaking away from being an anchor? Im always too shit scared to leave the objective room. Im a solid attacker but a trash defender.

I stopped playing as only rook by picking kapkan and instad of fully roaming just staying close to the point and lurking around. that way i lost the fear of being outside while feeling safe knowing i could run inside. Plus getting some intel with the traps

if you are a solid attacker you should know your way around the maps and should have no issues roaming.

roaming doesnt mean you are sprinting in circles aroud the map, think of a spot you want to take control of as an attacker when attacking a particular site and play in it, thats roaming.
example would be holding control of piano when site is below in train when playing kafe or holding top floor on oregon when defending basement.
roaming is about stalling and picking off attackers before they start to push into site.

>plays rook
>switches to kapkan to roam
Roaming Rook is better

It tilts attackers faster too, especially if you get a cheeky peek

>It tilts attackers
More so if they are Gold

Are they ever going to change the casual timer to 3minutes?

What are some /r6g/ approved headgear?

Default and only default

i wish cavmains would wear the unholy headgear more often.

would much rather they gave us back voting

Trench for Thatcher

You're dumb then

Not an excuse