So you made crazy profits with STRAT, LTC and ETH

So you made crazy profits with STRAT, LTC and ETH..

You dont want to be left behind the impending Bitbean Moon-train do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.bitbean.org/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon...

Bitbean, the thinking man's investment.

nice beans

Big news comming to bitbean lads. Hold on to your bean wealth

Can't wait for the news

What news?

My beans are ready

SPROUTING AND COMFY

Bout 4 million Beans locked and loaded...

Nice!
who /accumulating/ here?

thumbs up on Bitbean

thumbs down on POSW

WOW WE REALLY NEED THAT 20 BTC, BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD SO I CAN SELL MY BAG SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE THIS PUMP AND DUMP SHITCOIN. DON'T YOU WANNA BE A BILLIONAIRE? THINK OF ALL THE YACHTS WE'RE GONNA HAVE

Go back under your bridge where you belong, shill!

a shill calling somebody who is revealing their shilling, a shill.

interesting.

look how mad people are about the first truly family friendly crypto currency!

This. When my kid needs anonymous fundage to buy some contraband, he will go to BitBean. I'm sure of it.

Aiyahhh, quite terrible, that Veeky Forumsanons must resort to this vile trickery in order to further themselves, when there is already so much wealth to be shared amongst ourselves.

it would be "the first true family friendly crypto..."

thats how I can tell you are a pajeet shill.

now piss off

BitBean is truly on it's way.

There is an announcement coming very very soon, in the next few hours.

I hope you all look forward to it!!

Wait til the cartoon comes out lol

I wish mods would take care of these threads. Its bad for newbies. I legit just want us all to make it, and that includes newcomers but they will see this trash and waste money.

What is there to take care of? The Dev is not a scammer, I know him, and have spoken to him and he truly wants this currency to do well.

The people involved are serious about BitBean, are working long hours, long into the early hours of the morning to set things in motion for BitBean's success.

This is not a money loser, with their dedication, BitBean will moon.

Pic Related - my investment

Well to be honest, you seem sincere.

I might actually have grabbed some but I dont have an account somewhere I could grab it anyway.

You can buy on Yobit if you have an account.

If not it would take 5 minutes to get one.

I take BB as a long term hold, I have already made a little money off it, I rebought in at 29/30 so I am down. But I intend to hold it for around a year, by then it is guaranteed to be higher than 30 simply by exposure.

My sincerity aside, I probably would have shit my pants and sold in this decline were it not for the knowledge that these guys are not assholes. Shawn (the dev) really does believe in it, and has expressed his excitement at growing interest in BB.

Anyone who wants to assess the sincerity of those involved only have to go to the BitBean site and log in to the public chat, you can ask the devs themselves about BitBean, and their plans.

chat.bitbean.org/home

I would have to buy some eth or something to transfer over and I am maxed out for the week with coinbase lol. So cant do it now anywho.

No worries, you can join the 'moon train' any time.

Just for your information everyone, 90% bitbean faggot on Veeky Forums are /pajeet/

I know because I'm a pajeet myself and been shilling bitbean for the past weeks, sold mine Yesterday because I realize how worthless it is.

I'll look into it.

I'd say I'm on the new end of coins so I'm just trying to find which ones I should put my small amounts of money into.

post pajeet picture for proof.

You are indeed a /pajeet/.

You are a /pajeet/ for giving up.
People sold Bitcoin because they realised how worthless it was. Nobody here is shilling, except the anti-BitBean crowd. Everytime a coin has potential shills come in to say it's a scam, it's worthless - age old shit, happened with ETH, POSW, now it's happening with XBY and Bean and Milo.

Right now be careful where you invest, Bitcoin is high in value and so alts are dipping in price, try to get something thats at its low, but the major players are a good start.

appreciate the advice, friend.

>Comparing BTC and ETH to BITB

Stay delusional my friend ;)

How are they different?

BitBean transfers coins in seconds.
Bitcoin transfers coins in 10s of minutes to hours

The only different is the mascot and the price.

If you think RATIONALLY and UNEMOTIONALLY about it, there isn't much difference. In many ways BitBean is superior.
It's technology is much newer.

Of course BitBean won't surpass Bitcoin, and probably will never even reach close to the price of Bitcoin, But to say it's worthless would be disingenuous, of course it will rise in price and make it's investors a profit.

Rolling the ID color of my lambo

Not bad desu

ok, I WAS convinced but this is obvious shilling.

ETH has the bank notoriety behind it.

i know right? all these buttmad nocoiners are so ridiculous. i would laugh if they weren't so pathetic. i don't know if they're jealous or what, but it's sad. they're most likely single atheists from blue states who live alone (cats don't count) and will never have children.

I bought some bitbeans the other day but they haven't gone up in value yet. When is the bitbean moon?

>>literally trying to say anything to get people to buy your trashcoin.

seriously, stop shilling. You wouldnt need to if it was worth it. Just saying.

bitbean has actually gone down in value since i bought it. does not look promising.

This coin is nigger tier. Buy XBY or off yourself.

>t. buttmad LARPing nocoiner pushing the old 'pajeet' narative
sigh. if you want to stay poor that's fine, but i don't know why you want to drag everyone else with you.

Just trying to help anybody that for some reason buys your lies from losing money.

You can tell by the derpy bean logo that is a complete shitcoin. It's cheap though, so perhaps we should all start buying to cause an avalanch of excitement to make beans flow.