>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
GL Version Announced for January, Pre-Registers Available.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmnian&hl=en

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1wvdqC6nA0
reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/7rh9t6/global_upcoming_release_megathread_faq/?st=jcnhp0it&sh=a1089f35
pastebin.com/e6BZYUpw
youtube.com/watch?v=UBfwaUIRJmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9qLTrt2y7KI
youtube.com/watch?v=1iSHQyx6w-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjFDyVAd5E
gematsu.com/2018/01/final-fantasy-vii-remake-concept-art-debuts-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-exhibition
youtube.com/watch?v=i_5R-w8gIAY
youtube.com/watch?v=ff57AsWMQkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no previous thread

One job.

The previous thread should be stricken from the record forever, what a fucken shitshow.

Any of you guys have any idea what you're gonna reroll for in OO? I'm going for Tiger Fang/Organics, preferably both. Not sure how easy it'll be to get a specific 2/11 but the 5* rates are higher than in RK and BE (5%) so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Don't know if it'll be there, but preferably something for mah nigga WoL.

>playing fire emblem echoes
>start noticing something in Tobin's lines
>he's fucking Prompto

If I ever get into it it is going to be later in the game when there are guaranteed rainbows, or whatever it is the equivalent, and going for Cloud's shit

This will sound silly but in RK what abilities do I give Magic Wind casters? There is nothing wind related unless I'm missing something, aside from Tiamat.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1wvdqC6nA0
Please buy this.

Meltdown

Meltdown is the only good one.
There will later be actual wind magic but Meltdown and Tiamat is all there is
You need to dive Alph with 4* motes in order to get access to Meltdown tho

There's a reroll guide here (including what relics to look out for): reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/7rh9t6/global_upcoming_release_megathread_faq/?st=jcnhp0it&sh=a1089f35
WoL is very, very good in OO. He's the best tank, is useful at the start and continues to be buffed in the future to stay awesome. Altema has him in SS class with only two characters above him (Cloud and Lilisette) and of course the two dps monsters in SSS, Vaan and Terra. You'll probably be looking out for his Enhancer though Altema recommends Flame Sword, not sure if both will be in the gacha at launch but at least one of them should.
Rumor has it GL is starting off with G5 and a bunch of other QoL updates JP got later on. I think we might be starting off with MP too or at least get it really quick seeing as it's advertised in the app's description. Cloud is, as to be expected, really powerful in OO and his first sword (Organics) sets you up for a long, long time. Apparently his stuff had a rate up at launch in JP.

My bad, that's not a list of what relics specifically to look out for, it's just which character's stuff to reroll for. All their weapons are detailed in the OO database.

What's the toast sandwich of the final fantasies?

FFII

>disc
No thanks grandpa, all my music is digital.

>it's just select songs from various games
Why should I?

What are you trying to imply? I certainly hope for your sake that you aren't implying FFII is bad.

>toast sandwich
>bad

What's Ace's status in there? I want to eventually make him my DPS if WoL would be a tank.

Brave Exvius because much like that is not a sandwich, BE is not a FF game.

>toast sandwich isn't a sandwich
no wonder you manlets need a one hundred page pdf to play your game

???

Oh I' sorry I forgot I need to speak your language, let me pull out my thesaurus
*ahem*
bsb usb dps UOSSB flash SB DU lucky RM LMR RW LD
capiche???

you ok user?

>Buying things in the current year
The only thing I would ever use my money on is lapis and gems, in fact I encourage everyone here to buy some gems, kupo

FFX-3 got some splainin to do about Baaj Temple, Belgemine, and Seymour
>dream zanarkand is near baaj temple
>sin never attacks dream zanarkand (until jecht did)
>jyscal and seymour exiled to baaj temple
>seymour brought anima fayth to baaj temple
>baaj temple floors and walls have numerous inscriptions of words in Spiran script, such as "Semour"[sic], "Jyscal Guado", "Fire", "Flower" and "Guadosalam".
>Belgemine died sometime ago during her pilgrimage and returned as an unsent in Spira to help other summoners grow stronger in their quests to defeat Sin
>Two hundred years ago, Belgemine sent fiends and humans on an ark to escape Sin and make a new life for themselves. It is unknown if she was already an unsent at this time.
>It is unknown how Belgemine obtained Anima since her fayth was created only two decades prior to Final Fantasy X, and the only person known to have her is Seymour Guado.
>As the symbols around the elevator leading to the final area of Zanarkand Dome show the glyphs of Besaid, Kilika, Djose, Macalania, Bevelle and Baaj Temples of Yevon, it can be assumed that Baaj Temple used to be a pilgrimage destination for summoners before being lost.
pastebin.com/e6BZYUpw

What if FFXVI was a mahou shouju?

I don't care as long as it is good

what if they stopped making final fantasy and kingdom hearts games and started new IPs

nobody would buy them

youtube.com/watch?v=UBfwaUIRJmQ

Is there a full version? I know there's a full version of the standard Massive Explosion, but I can't find one with this singer.

>he doesn't know about octopath traveler

ok i meant AAA IPs, not low effort shit

Completely worth it if he manages to protect this smile.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qLTrt2y7KI
youtube.com/watch?v=1iSHQyx6w-Q

I don’t know if last thread was the greatest or the worst thread we’ve had in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjFDyVAd5E

>2018.2.28 On Sale

Wait a minute.....
HOLD ON A SECOND HERE!!!

Ok so I know I was bitching about it yesterday but I just want to make sure Im understanding right. The only eay to get support giancrysts is by running this 85 stamina thing to fight one asshole at the very end that may or may not drop it. Ive done grinding in games so its not the most rediculous thing Ive ever seen but the stamina makes it especially tedius

>still namedropping discorders
>he doesn't know

Golbez-user did you kick me from the Discord or something?

you missed the most eblan meltdown

>mfw golbez-user doesn't know you can literally transfer discord ownership

You can also buy it from Mog King. It drops from chamber of gems. Story events gives a few as mission rewards.

I see, I thought mog only sold pures but Ill go look, thanks

He sells Heavys, Giants, and Pures iirc.

Would a friend unit with 100% fire resist be better or sone thats simply built for there best stat? I assume people use their own character to clear the event, and with 100%fr you can just use any magoc spell to make the orb use fire magic.

Thata great news then, I know the upgrades are worth it but I never expected it to take this much.

He’s not the brightest guy around. I hope this means discord drama (and him too) fucks off after this

Just giancrysts and purecrysts. Heavies are the most common bottleneck for ability awakening.

the true bottlenecks are alcrysts and milcrysts

Made a list of character and what summons they relate to the most.

>Warrior of Light
Alexander
>Firion
Gilgamesh
>OK/Luneth
>Cecil
Alexander
>Bartz
>Terra
Ramuh/Ifrit
>Cloud
Bahamut/Bahamut variants
>Squall
Ifrit/Shiva
>Zidane
>Tidus
Leviathan/Bismark
>Shantotto/Aldo
>Vaan
>Lightning
Odin/Ramuh
>Y'Sholta
Alexander
>Noctis
Doom Train/Diabolos

nobody wants to use your 75% bonus unit. 100% bonus unit, alieen, or gtfo.

>8/25 tech alcrysts

you have alexander twice you double nigger

I spent the whole last week's worth of nrg just farming Tech Heavicryst to upgrade Alieen. Worth it.

Now I'm completely out of Tech Heavicryst and I really hope next month's enhancement units don't need Tech Heavicryst... mainly Olive and the two cupid units....

gematsu.com/2018/01/final-fantasy-vii-remake-concept-art-debuts-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-exhibition

I know. Maybe I should have given Vaan Gilgamesh as well.

He has it three timed blind retard

probably yun too for the three people who have him
rip Irkella

>gilgamesh
>summon
Spotted the 8tard.

Also VI.
>8

which reminds me.... Ling is due for enhancement as well next month.

>not giving Bartz a wind summon

Can't think of any. Quetzacoatl? Fenrir?

Sylph

Well looks like I have a ways yet then

>go check the discord
>it's gone
>the absolute meltdown in the last thread
All my keks
Who'da thunk that Golbezanon was actually schizoposter in disguise.

>tfw the Lucretia doujin I edited with fungahhh all over is one of the things that made him go apeshit
Wew lads. Guess Edwidge is an avatar of the True Cuck after all.

In any case, too bad it's gone, I had some good chat in there. Drama and shitposting about it was only ever pushed in here.
Mist opportunity.

>tfw the Lucretia doujin I edited with fungahhh all over is one of the things that made him go apeshit
post it

This is Hercules, isn't it?

stop trying to start shit darkwolf

>GBAfag

Ignis really looks a lot like Master Miller after the timskip

Hes even got the glasses and cane

>Nostalgiafag

Superior List omitting the MMO garbage

>WoL
Alexander
>Firion
>Onion Luneth
I'm not familiar enough with FF2/3
>Cecil
Phoenix
>Bartz
Chocobo
>Terra
Maduin (a given)
>Cloud
Raiden
>Squall
Griever, or Eden if you want a slightly less meme answer
>Zidane
Hades
>Tidus
Bismarck
>Vaan
Non-protagonist who cares
>Lightning
Odin (of course)
>Noctis
Bahamut

Thanks user.

>tfw no Steamed Hams FFXV edit where half of the ending is missing unless you pay $25 for it

>vaan
>non protaganist
This is vaynefag isnt it

There are arguments to be made about any of Basch, Ashe, or Balthier being the actual protagonist of the story.

Is that Mark Hamill doing NT Kefka, or someone else?

Ahem.

Better, but Squall and Noctis should probably share Bahamut. Both of them are associated with him.

Okay. But its also weird to look at it if there was only one protaganist. Besides with 13 espers in ff12 you could of easily chosen one

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>Iggy, I'm already a daemon.
>Glaives, I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as ashes. You're all diamonds.

>That gambit paid off
>Who should I bet on
>Think I'll cash out after this one
Did Ace talk like this in Type-0 HD?

I wanted to avoid duplicates.
I kinda cheated by giving Cloud Raiden considering Raiden is just Odin but stronger.

Also it fits Cloud being Lightning But Better.

>Shine bright, like a diamond.

Actually in hindsight I could give Squall Bahamut and give Noctis Knights of the Round

no

>Final Fantasy XV Survive Edition

>uses gilgamesh on a list of summons
>doesnt give him to butz

>Awakening busted-ass old Ramza

Why bother

Say it takes place 10 years in the future and just edit a beard onto everyone.

>Rain
Ifrit
>Laswell
Shiva
>Tyro
????

youtube.com/watch?v=i_5R-w8gIAY

>>Tyro
>????
youtube.com/watch?v=ff57AsWMQkY