Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

>the average sfv-hater intellectual ability

>no /fgg/ you're the vappa
>and then /fgg/ was vappa

max has given AE his thumbs down. it's all tumbling down from here.

Menat!

Happy vappentines day everybody

Damn...

Wait vappa are still posting bad reviews or is it last year?

Its time for GOTY

#/fgg/Too

Source

they're still at it

Video games are a Jewish conspiracy.

Me on the right just minding my own business and riding my bike, I wonder what my wife cooked for dinner

Unless Capcom fucks up, MHW will be probably game of the month. Nobody really cares about fightans.

>tfw u win the vast majority of the matches in a set but lose the very last one and leaves you in a bad mood for a bit

t. vappa

You're not a little girl Broski

this one is literally vappa

yfw fatfeels is always reading these threads waiting to dox anyone for exposing him

I'm really, honestly disappointed that Android 21 turned out to be just a female buu. I guess it's my fault because I saw Android 16 and expected a unique playstyle from Toriyama the fraud and Scamco

>sim online
It's because deep down you know you're a fraud

It's fucking pathetic.

What is the "crossup empty jump cr.lk cr.lp xx hp shoryuken" of Tekken?

That fucking sucks, specially when I'm Deathmatching in tekken. I beat the guy like 9 times in a row, but the last match he beats me by the skin of his teeth and then he winquits. It makes me really mad for some reason.

This.

As an actual GG player I'm getting tired of all these posers pretending to play GG
Also tired of some actual GG players who spend more time shitting on SFV or other games than just praising GG and telling people why they like it

>400 hours
>200 hours
>still not recommended
pcfats are fucked in the head

Toriyama is not a fraud he gives people what they want and people are plebs, I can't defend scamco tho.

The cutest gorilla!

>winquits

GG is just rushdown, no other playstyle. It isn't a real fighting game.

It's been like that for the past 20 years.

vappa is mentally ill.

You can't be accused of being vappa if you jump on the vappa hatetrain

as a former gg player I got tired of arcsys's 20 dollar update bullshit alongside dead communities

She's not a buu dumbo she's a mishmash of every aliens

winquitting is a real thing and much worse than ragequitting

Its so weird that Max had that issue & it turned out other people have had the same issue. Is it rare or something?

fuck you, maki

>as an actual ________

back to lereddit you go friendo

you tell em pizzadiddle! expose those vappas!

t. vappa

this is the most vappa thing ive ever read

/fgg/ was right

>his winrate is >50%

lmaaoooo imagine winning most of your fights, what are you even still playing for

kekking at you

vappa confirmed

This is what happens when you use Dhalsim, you start believing you own you wins. Pathetic.

>his winrate isn't 100%
lmfao my guy

Im part of vappa and even I can tell that your on maximum levels of vappa

snake edge

Imagine being so ass hurt you sit and take screenshots of steam reviews and post them on an anonymous image board for hours/days on end

Alex!

stop playing ranked

That's something a king vappa would say

>biggest Capcom dicksucker in the world criticizing them ever
Yeah right.

>guilty gear

OOOO I LOVE GUILTY GEAR :O THANK YOU WIFEY

who is a good character to learn how to whiff punish?

Absolutely your imperial vappaness

/fgg/ right now

I think I'm in love with a videogame (street fighter v).

Imagine if all those posters were playing gg right now.

t. Galaxy Lord vappa

Rufus

Birdie karin rashid cammy sakura ibuki juri

i think im in love with a trap (gllty)

Isn't it nice to be in love with something or someone?

Jezus, all those games and barely played for 50 hours total. Like wtf.

i'd fuck gllty's brains out but i'd never say i'm in love

i have low standards too

trannies aren't trap dumbass

>As an actual GG player
Post 30 seconds of you playing GG right now

Why are you mocking me?

I do NOT like this boardsupremacist discriminatory slur people are throwing at each other. Boards are a social construct and it should be up to people to decide what board they're identifying as.

I don't disclose this to just anyone but today I am letting it out in the open. I am a crossboarder who was born /v/ but identifies as Veeky Forums and /fgg/. We CANNOT decide what board we're born into but we can decide what we make of ourselves.

Crossboarders and ex-redditors are ordinary shitposters just like you. They just want to lead a normal life with dignity. They are not out there to harm you or destroy your experience. But your careless words may cause a lot of 9RVF (9gag reddit /v/ and funnyjunk) community to feel depressed and even consider an hero.

So PLEASE, accept us for who we are and help us lead a normal life.

#vappPride #exredditors #yesiama/v/appa

>no g-rank
into the trash it goes.

Yeah but he's into girls.

that feel when you league down someone and winquit

That is clearly shadowcheez.

What happened with fatfeels losing a money match then crying?

Low into hopkick

Gave me a chuckle desu

confirming from lights are too hard

pisscord meme, didnt really happen

*vappaz*

#vappaPride

I have to hide/filter way too many posts in this general.

Chun-Li is a smelly hag.

I would unironically fuck the everloving shit out of her (him) and would date her but unfortunately I was pretty let down by that, not gonna lie

Supposedly he bet $500 from his mom's CC that he would beat some guy from the discord in a FT5, however he lost and started crying near the end of the FT5. Source and replays were never posted though, so we don't know if that's really what happened or if it's just someone fucking around.

>Vappa can't take the heat

>consider an hero

don't mind us. feel free to do it anytime you want, my vappa friend :^)

I wonder what the artist meant with this piece

who the fuck is fatfeels

This is fact

Reposting because I want answers:
What the FUCK does Bison do against Abigail? What the FUCKING HELL am I supposed to do against a fucking characters that gets unblockables from vtrigger while I'm playing the slowest character in the game? What am I supposed to do against character whose range is leagues above mine? What am I supposed to do against a character that can reflect EX Blast while in vtrigger? What am I supposed to against a character that can literally just do run over and over again because it's a free mix up?
S1 was Mika, S2 was Gief and Laura, and now S3 is Abigail. Whoever is balancing SFV is the most retarded piece of walking garbage in the planet, how blind do you have to be to look at Abigail and think he needed buffs?

trans that are into girls dont make any sense to me

Agreed

how do I know if I'm vappa

they're just sexual deviants looking for a way to flaunt their perversion

Baiken is shiiiiiiiiiiiit