/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:Da Vinci and the Seven Fake Heroic Spirit: Lite version
news.fate-go.jp/2018/re_counterfeit/
19-20 Jan: Da Vinci
21-22 Jan: Jeanne Alter/Da Vinci
23-24 Jan: Jeanne Alter
Shinjuku costume will be made available

Kintoki animation update confirmed.

Setsubun event late January, no new servants, cannot use supports and cannot use servants repeatedly.

Survey, if you complete it you get 3 tickets: news.fate-go.jp/2018/questionnaire_3rd/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ch_Chulainn_fgo/status/954599733250551808
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-01-18/oreimo-ayase-turned-in-conversational-holographic-a.i-girlfriend/.126608
narikiri-qa.jp/oreimo-ayase/login.html
event.narikiri-qa.jp/oreimo-ayase-gatebox/index.html
imgur.com/a/hvZpH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since there's an off-chance Sigurd might show up in Part 2's Gotterdamerung order.
Any predictions on what he'll be like?
Sumanai with Runes?
Kariya-esque Sumanai?
Sumanai but not sorry?

Hugs for CUTEST curry!

twitter.com/Ch_Chulainn_fgo/status/954599733250551808
Does anyone have any idea what this is about?
And why they named merlin "plum forest"?

Miko~n!

Writers=omnipotent gods
Except their stories was just them recording things that actually happened and the only real writer is the Jap currently writing about them. They are still the best though.

Babylon order on chink server.

Mud o'clock.

It's Chinese my man. That's just how they spell Merlin.

>no smart cat
It's shit.

>And why they named merlin "plum forest"?
Chinks have no kana so they tend to use characters that most accurately make the sound of the person's name if they aren't a Chinese name.
I presume "plum forest" is the closest they got to "Merlin".

Tamacat has her body, not her personality

Ara ara ma ma!

Quick Merlin when? Arts Merlin when?

Did they just nuke animepace? Wanted to watch today's new episodes of several series, including RWBY.

4/4/4

Details regarding Vol. 5 of Strange Fake (which apparently Narita has finished and submitted for publishing, we're just waiting for the administrative business to be finished and it to be printed and shipped) have been leaked onto a private Chinese forum that I won't name for the sake of protecting the identity of the source who would lose his job if anyone knew where he worked. These are pretty vague spoilers but here's what he posted, translated as well as I can:
>Flat is shaken by Jack's near defeat and cries
>the small squad of cops that Dumas selected becomes "heroes" (Heroic Spirits? Servants??)
>Alcides fights Gil, Gil uses a divine constuct sword (Merodach?) and tries to blow Alcides away which would also destroy the hospital but Richard uses Excalibur to defeat it and destroy Vimana
>Alcides destroys the entire hospital with one arrow but is then defeated by the "hero" cops, something to do with Dumas's NP making them super effective and bypassing the lion pelt by using Alcides's own heroic feats against him (???) and they stab him with the hydra dagger but he survives somehow (something to do with the pelt becoming poisoned)
>Alcides is saved by Prelati intervening again which was part of the 'deal' they made, that Prelati would give all the people there in the True Berserker fight one free save in exchange for postponing that fight for later
>Zealot tries to kill Prelati and rips out Prelati's heart but Prelati was just another illusion and he calls her strong
>the dead apostle who was on the hospital got that vessel killed by the explosion and switches to another vessel
>apparently Sigma snuck into the hospital and rescued the master of Fake Rider during the battle, moving her to Hansa's church
cont.

>There was a time when I thought Fou is Merlin

I feel ashamed of myself

>have been leaked onto a private Chinese forum that I won't name for the sake of protecting the identity of the source who would lose his job if anyone knew where he worked
That was a fucking mouthful.

>Fake Rider shows up to kick Ishtar's lily white ass when Gugalanna appears over Snowfield, something to do with being one of its duties to destroy all remaining divine spirits and the natural lifespan of Ishtar's vessel becomes a hundred times shorter in one minute of fighting its diseases
>Fake Rider senses his loli is in danger and runs back to her
>Enkidu throws some mud up at Ishtar in the sky and pisses her off because she can't fight him while all exhausted so she leaves and takes Gugalanna with her baffling meteorologists the world over
>Sigma has a scene with Zealot and the sick loli, Zealot asks him if he would kill her to win the war and he tells the truth, yes
>Zealot forgives him because he's just a child and tries to teach him the error of his ways but he doesn't understand
>Flat forces Jack to promise he won't ever try to fight Alcides again, something seems off with Jack like he's not paying attention and he looks at Flat very scarily for a moment
>Buzzcola wonders out loud if he should have picked another HS since Alcides lost to mere humans, Alcides fumes but can't defend himself
>Gil returns to his loli wounded but still proud, if anything just even more excited because there are more interesting opponents he can fight
and that's the end of Vol. 5, the preview scene is for Sigma, Richard, Ayaka, Zealot, Hansa, Gil, Gil's loli, Flat, Jack, Enkidu, Ishtar, True Berserker's Master, and Hippolyta and Hippo's master all sitting around a table and eating some kind of feast similar to the Kings Feast in Zero except everyone basically hates each other and makes no attempt to hide it, ends with Enkidu throwing a beef steak on Ishtar's face

>Vol.5 SF
Alchidesfag is seething.

>2018
>believing chink leaks
You guys never learn

I mean he literally said in valentines that they have the same origin.

>5 volumes in
>0 deaths

S-Sorry for the late, I went overboard without notice

dw actually caught that chink leaking, so fakes are all that remains

We only know that he wears glasses and that switches from being romantic as fuck to very cold

First Narita story?

Why is Richard wank allowed? Gil better put him in his place soon.

>not watching Kizuna
FUck U

What leaks?

No one will die.
All the servants will fight together in the final battle against Foreigner Prelati.

Same reason why kotr wank is allowed

I didn't know that they were turning Ayase into a Holographic A.I. Girlfriend. Soon we will be able to have Hayamin greet us in our house. That's as close as having a Martha/Ushi/Melt/Atalanta AI girlfriend we are probably going to get.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-01-18/oreimo-ayase-turned-in-conversational-holographic-a.i-girlfriend/.126608
narikiri-qa.jp/oreimo-ayase/login.html
event.narikiri-qa.jp/oreimo-ayase-gatebox/index.html

These ones

It's Narita he will find a way to have everyone alive and well by the final volume you'll see.

Fixed it a bit

so basically nothing happened still and true assassin is still awol and useless
Narita is so shit, this entire story is nothing but a showcase for Narita to wank his OC donuts

fix the transparency user

That's DW, not Narita's publisher.

Nice

>apocrypha tier ending
I hate this

>dw

???

Yeah, just did that I forgot about the transparency

When will Gil's new hidden NP be revealed? That's the only thing I'm remotely interested in.

At this point all I feel is utter disappointment.

Apocrypha would have been way more interesting if somehow in a war of that scale every single character survived. As it is, the best ones got killed off early.

It seems to be a pair NP that can only be used along with Enkidu's

I hope not that seems useless not to mention it does not make sense.

>Gil's new hidden NP
It's just Sha Naqba Imuru.

Stitched Wada scans
imgur.com/a/hvZpH

Looks like a curry wonder woman

Would whale

This would have been an unironically easy way to make Arjuna interesting, shame we got such a bland and boring "WOE IS ME" kind of character instead

>No Hessian Lobo anywhere
Sad.

Nice.

They always genderbend the wrong ones and avoid genderbending the ones with potential

Fuck off Karna

Reminds me more of the pooinloo character from Overwatch

ugh

unf

umm

unj

Shit taste

ahn

By "interesting" do you mean "something I can fap to?"

UMU

stop having sex you tremendous fags

huh

Hoh?

uuu

I still cant get used to a non-Wada Tamamo.

Cute book.

Go fuck yourself
A woman moping around nonstop makes sense and is even cute, for a man it just makes them a weepy pussy like Shinji Ikari

You don't like Saber cosplaying as Tamamo?

>lifting your skirt while wearing underwear
what's the point

Sexiest men in town.

CURRY?!

I still don't understand Muppet Redman.

Why does it not make sense

What the fuck is going on with Sheba's boob?

It would be a shame if someone ripped apart her pages.

mask """joke"""

>Holographic A.I. Girlfriend
>They are using one of, if not the worst of Hayamin works.
Why is this allowed?

Year of Foreigner!

>and is even cute
So it is just about what you personally are attracted to.

>A woman moping around nonstop makes sense...
user, your sexism is showing.

Wada obviously crammed her in there after she was already done drawing Scheherazade and Nitocris

coolest monkey in the jungle

One of her most popular roles.

Wada figured only a titmonster could distract autist Solomon

Thanks user

>エルドラドのバーサーカさんめっちゃかわいい!

Is not just the boob, the whole chest looks outplace.

You are the newsfag that request it right? I just need to confirm

Melt would know about getting torn apart.

>A woman moping around nonstop makes sense and is even cute,
Christ, is this what men in the 1950s wanted? I want someone dependable and emotionally stable, not a fucking teenager.