>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4E6sTPlxeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1BHr6FbLB0w
soulsplanner.com/darksouls3
my.mixtape.moe/ewzrgw.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fun.

First for Dark Sword Hexer builds

Which build do big ballers play?

Smough's Hammer

it looks like someone dug their heads out of a root vegetable field and stuck them on mannequins

Composite has rolling and running attacks? Excuse me what is that?

Could someone drop me a dark hand? I can't afford Yoel leveling as I need my early invasion range
I'm on pc, password dsg, high wall

Post unofficial soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=r4E6sTPlxeQ

My uncle works for Nintendo, and he told me the Dark Souls Remaster will make Solaire a cute girl.

First for crossbow invasions are fun

What is the best build if I wanna go co op sunbro?

heal slut
lightning chad

Pure stren

Was lightning buffed? I only played around launch and heard lightning was shit tier

elemental infusions in general were buffed
faith is now really good due to lightning arrow and the crux
you can use neither and still have fun while being viable though

whoops, didn't mean to namefag

Got you senpai

Basically any magic build is viable if you go full glass-cannon.

thank you senpai

This is the ideal PvP experience.
You may not like it, but this is what peak PvP skill looks like.

Imagine if they used ds2 nonsensical world to it's fullest potential. They could have given it a different name and based the world in the afterlife/hell where you enter the minds of sinners and go through their fucked up minds made real with cool enemies and the sinner being the finall boss of the area. They could have gone all in with drangleic castle's chess look and didnt have to butcher levels because they had to be connected with each other

That would require going back in time and convincing Bamco to not push for a DS2 so hastily

DS2 has my favourite art concepts and design.
I wish the actual game part wasn't shit.

If only Namcunt gave FROM more time to work on it, it wouldn't be so rough around the edges.

Any of the small bows

Is SL250 active on PC? I know it's active for PS4, wondering if I could do some 250 aldrich memes on PC

at least we have the DLC.
Shulva makes me hard.

>every once in a while keep running into hackers that are unkillable or fuck with my stats
>get invaded by hacker and he throws a consumable that changes my stats
>every time he gets killed he just does the summoned animation over and over
How do I deal with PC hackers?

Using ultra weapons is suffering.

Play on ps4 or xbone like normal people

>Not naming it Shocking Crossbow trick

Dark Souls 3 has the firekeeper, anri, yuria, irina, karla, sirris, and yorshka,

Dark Souls 2 has shanalotte, lucatiel, the pyromancer and rock girls in majula. And the cat if you're into that I guess.

Whereas DS1 has who? gwynevere? that cleric girl? anastasia? I think that's it.

DS1 sorely needs more waifus, therefore I would welcome this change

Are all YT videos of invasions extremely cherrypicked? I mean I used to watch a YT off-meta build video and hop right in with that build and get curbstomped by any half competent team. Don't get me wrong, I can 1v1 with the best of them. But anybody who manages to stagger their hits with their phantoms almost automatically wins the trade.

Are godlike invasions and gank spanking 1/100, or are there really people out there who win 1v3/5's all the time?
>tfw win 70+% of invasions but still can't gank spank autistically

I have no idea what I'm doing. Should I take some points from STR and put them in DEX? I don't know if there are any fun weapons that require more than 14 DEX.

I respect your efforts. Some people don't even try.

Reah's about-to-cry voice gives me a boner, everytime.
youtube.com/watch?v=1BHr6FbLB0w

What is a good melee build in DS3 without any magic or weapon buffs?

Your AR is pretty low for 36 str, what are you using?

How are you faring in the poise department? You look like you want to swing around big boy weapons, then you might want to invest a little bit into VIT.

The Shrine Hand Maiden has a limited number of twinklies and scales. So if I buy them and use them are they out of stock for good or does it restock?

Yeah, you've got it. Pretty much all the Youtube invaders leave out the failed invasions in the compilations or put a failure in here or there but it's hardly representative of their success / failure rate in general.

You could also go watch someone like Oro's streams and get an idea.

sword and shield, halberds, red hilted halberd, hollowslayer gs

you can unlock an infinite supply later

Saint Riot leaves in the failed invasions oftentimes

Heavy Flamberge +6.

Not really. I stopped using big boi stuff because everybody rolls around me in pvp and they're very passive. With a greatsword, they're more aggressive and die more easily.

For now they will disapear
Much later you will find ashes to have unlimted supplies

You'd still want poise on a Flamberge, definitely more than 2.87, for sure. I think greatswords still fall under big boi weapons.

Greatswords have poise too, get some vit so you can trade when needed

>used guides on dark souls 2
>told myself id go in and finish dark souls 3 completely blind
>still used help and still underperformed
>now i have to wait for dark souls 4 to show my true potential

Any on PS4 with an outrider leggings spare?
My RP is not complete!

It's partly just getting used to the weapon, and a lot of cherry picking, a lot of those videos have "how it actually happened" bits.

>dark souls 4
It might come one day but FS have a few games to go before that

What would it be about anyway? My best bet would be to continue inside the new painting

Just beat the entire fucking game, man

You'd get roughly the same ar with a heavy broadsword, and bastardt sword has more ar for stat allocation, you could put those 4 points from dex into something else and get the same ar with a longsword/broadsword offhand.

If yhorm is a giant, how come he has a face?

If I'm running 40/40 STR/DEX on a Claymore, do I infuse it with Refined?

>second playthrough of DS3
>no Patches, ever
>never see Greirat after Irithyll
>never see Seigward after demon fight
All because I went to Rosaria.

i don`t know but when it comes out i bet i`ll be the first on /dsg/ to finish it

I'd like to think it'd be about you exploring the world 500 years after the events of DS3, with people either searching for a new replacement flame, or someone trying to get the undead to kindle a new one.

Half-giant rape baby

yes

DS2 giants had their faces stolen by Vaindick

oh god no, if they're making a new souls like give it a new universe and story, the "muh light and dark" is played out by this point and going the way of danganronpa

He isn't asshole-faced giant, but former human, changed by abyss. Same shit with Volnir, he wasn't always building-sized.

Different race.

I'll take "Shit I pulled straight out of my asshole" for $1,000, Alex.

My heavy bastard sword +6 only has 4 AR more than the flamberge. And it's way shorter. And it doesn't have bleed. I don't see any reason to go with it.
As for the broadsword, it has 50 less AR than the flamberge.

Why are you going to Rosaria so early?

Why is there so MANY people using Lothric Kniight Sword? I swear like 70% of people I fight have it, jesus fuck it's so tedious to fight against

Thats what I thought with it taking place into the new painting. You could keep some aspects of the lore, eventually the painting loli and build a whole new world with a different mythology, From could even make a whole new game under a radically different title (like bloodborne) and keep one well hidden secret connecting it to Dark Souls

But I'd rather see a new setting disconnected from Dark Souls desu, I hope Shadow Die Twice will fulfill my From Softwar "soulsborne" formula fix

I can give you a scenario. You awake in some shithole and start staggering around, killing things, cause you can. After killing enouth things, you get to some palace' where you kill some more things, humanoid final boss and get choice of two endings. To make the plot and quests more intriguing, dialogues and item descriptions shall be removed.

Because it's good.

Hopefully no Dark Souls 4, new I.P using the same mechanics? Yes please

It's mindless you mean

ultra weapon + greatshield is a much better time

can anyone help me transfer a ring to my other char real quick?

white sign is down on high wall, pw is dsg

I don't know. I just remembered "hey, I can drop down from the rafters and find a covenant". I had no idea it would spoil my playthrough.

I'm almost 44 hours in so I guess I'll just go to NG+ and be more careful.

It's one of the two best straight swords in the game where straight swords are the most powerful weapon class.

So what if it is? Souls is not a fighting game, you have a weapon and each weapon has like 5 attacks, wow!

did they remove attacking between hyperarmor frames in ds3 or something
past 5 invasions Ilve lost cuz the dude can just swing with poise 2 seconds after a neutral r1

Knight or warrior for quality build?

Warrior if you want pure strength.

soulsplanner.com/darksouls3

going to rosaria doesn't break any of their quests

After getting blended by a gank in two seconds you don't really think "I'm gonna save that clip and put it in a video, that'll make it more interesting!"
These days I win the vast majority of my invasions, whether it be a solo host or a gank. I only save very few tho, because usually even the wins are just such faceroll without anything really interesting going on.
All you really need to consistently win invasions is patience, but at some point playing safe as fuck gets very boring and you'd rather just go for risky, flashy strats which naturally makes the win-rate go way down

Basically, unless it's an uploaded stream or something, every video is extremely cherrypicked. Because no one would want to watch the average invasion when you could have a 4v1 gankspank with bare fists instead

It's just dumb and tedious to constantly fight against.
I more meant why are so many people aware of how good it is but I suppose everybody just reads guides these days huh

knight if you plan on using weapon arts more often

You mean like yhorms on your back for poise, right? Surely you aren't onehanding your ultra. the lothric spear has a better P:W

K***ht is better overall, since you have more Attunement for WAs (also a free casting slot), and less waste Luck. Any class can always use more Vitality, it's very useful on invasion builds.

The making of a DS3 build video
>3 hours of footage
>half an hour of won fights
>10 minute video of best moments
>parry/backstab bait
>somebody kills them
>3-4 fights ensue
>show the last one where they barely won, point down
"It's a really good weapon, difficult to master, weapon art does damage. Here's the one combo."

like the other's have said, warrior if you're a brainlet and think the extra level is worth all the wasted points in luck, or knight if you're a patrician

>just realized the rapier has 130 crit just like the dagger and lets me shieldpoke backstab while only weighting half a unit more
N I C E

>need 12 dex
gay but whatever

To add to , if you're using the standard SS turtle with dagger one-shots you're gonna be winning almost every single invasion regardless of how many people there are

Either giant dicks are really small or whoever raped a female giant had to climb inside the victim to plant his seed. Or had a dick which could outrange ultra greatswords.

The dagger class of weapons have an innate multiplier that stacks with the displayed one. So even with the same AR and crit multiplier, a Dagger will do more damage on a riposte.

no, i mean ultra + greatshield
my.mixtape.moe/ewzrgw.webm

What is the best weapon of dark souls and why is it the Halberd?

Oh. I'll play around with it anyway since doing less damage shouldn't matter if I'm still getting a one hit kill.

>implying that's any fun
I guess I'll have to sacrifice fun in order to win more invasions