/vn/ - Nervous Loli Edition

Visual Novel General #1817

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v14556
vndb.org/v16069
i.imgur.com/EoWFcUm.jpg
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2386805
vndb.org/p258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to marry Mitcher!

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.

wow that is a very cute loli OP!

You brought this upon yourself.

;_;

wow that is a very cute train OP!

Very small train! Very cute!

Fuck off lolifag OP

cry more

Hell yeah. Loli edition is the best edition. Fuck off oldhag and cowtits fags.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Quick! Post cakes to cleanse the loli filth from this thread!

I want to be headpatted by Suzu.

I'm ending it.

Keep fucking with the OP, retard.

Umeko!

He's ending it.

the opposite of a loli is not a cake you retard

How about lolis that turned to cakes?

I want to FUCK suzu

Who doesn't?

What about cute onee-sans?

Seriously, when are we getting a Tanuki Soft translation?

Damn, Majioki is long. I'm finishing Capt's route and I'm finally done.

Why does that girl have yogurt all over her face?

She's a silly girl that sleeps in bathrooms and someone accidentally spilled it there

QUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

Yuuma

sansha mendan nearly killed the dude and mk4 is like twice as long and not that much better. Bishop is kinda like miel, you've played one you've played them all.

/our mc/

>Karaoke with Runa

Interesting

I just thought Hatsukoi 1/1 was your average Moege when I finished
But it's months later and I still can't stop thinking about Runa

SoonTM

Reminder that Yuuma is a cuck.

Damekoi?

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Reminder that Trip is a cuck too cuz he likes Yuuma more than Hiroshi

Anything specific anyone interested in? I'm indecisive.

Fate

Don't give me false hope please.
I know there's next to zero chance of another Bishop translation in the nearest five years. I just felt like throwing a tantrum, you know?

vndb.org/v14556

Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei ~Shucchouchuu no Sono Ura de, Tsuma wa Kurobikari Bou kara Afureru Hodo no Hakudaku o Sosogare, Yorokobi ni Michita Acme-gao o Sarashiteita~

Suki Suki

Ginharu

>Homestay
Nah.

Please stop trying to turn Danny's game into a meme, he is a good boy, he doesn't deserve this.

54th for my King!

So nothing released, huh?

who wins in a fight?

They wouldn't fight, they're both too nice. Bob would probably try to help Danny improve his japanese.

Bob is too nice to fight, he will swap bounties with Danny instead.

How about this? vndb.org/v16069

I can't deal with his neck muscles

Homos.

He just wants to masturbate in his room in peace, it's not HIS fault that frustrated japanese housewives and lolis keep throwing themselves at him

Looks like Imouto Paradise 2 finally lost it's 1st place in MangaGamer's weekly chart to Sorcery Jokers after almost 2 months.

are those natty gains?

Done and done.

Nice, thanks. Did you vote for it because you too liked it or because it was first non-memey answer you got?

I'm confused. ^^"
Which version of pic related shoud I play? Not only there are so many of them, but there's also a bunch of routes that are released separately?
This will be my first actual VN, I hope it's a good choice for begginers.

I
LOVE
LOLIS

R U N A
U
N
A

>you've played one you've played them all.
Yeah, when I replayed Mesu Kyoushi 3 and Ura Kyoushi recently, my first thoughts were "holy shit these games are great I definitely need to translate them". However, what really stops me - aside from the fact that each would take 9~ months of dedicated work - is that they're both fairly similar to Sansha Mendan. The corruption process is mostly the same, the scenes are similar, heck even the camera angles are similar: i.imgur.com/EoWFcUm.jpg . That's not to say Bishop games are all clones - the characters do have distinct personalities, different games tackle different fetishes, UK has far more student heroines, etc etc etc. There's enough variety that I can play UK, MK3, and SM and love them each in their own way. However, it's undeniable that they're very similar games. And because of that, I think that if I tackle another massive nukige, I should do one from a different company, for variety's sake.

I have no idea what other massive nukige I would do, though. Bishop is my favourite company and I like MK3 more than any other massive nukige I've read. Well, except Sukebe Elf, but... yeah.

I
KILL
PEDOS

I remember Trip talking about this chart and that it was pretty much useless/not accurate

How do you all feel about the lack of lolige translations?

It has only 4 reviews on steam and 2 of them are negative, not sure how well it sold.

I'm ok with that.

Ruuna!

I'm into the art style and the MC being a psychic interested me. Not being a meme answer helps too.

Sad

those are not natty nips

I like it.

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2386805

This one

Sorry, but it's mostly kusoge. The plot is absolutely bonkers and the MC's psychic powers are used like 3 times in the entire plot, they're very much something put on the cover to gather interest and nothing else. The one good (?) thing about it is how it goes for a horror vibe at times with gore CGs, but the rest of the game is moege so the horror just feels out of place.

E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.

Name 3 male side characters that you liked, no homo. For me it's Shakadou, Sandalphon and bar owner in Kamidori.

>pretty much useless
Welp 'okay then, thanks.

Not bad

go on the >leddit thread, it has a guide on how to install and play the game, leave this thread for fear of spoilers

Why have you done this?

Fuck off autist

Doesn't sakura no mori dreamers do a better job than natsuiro?

Ok see you tomorrow

Go away and stay away

I didn't bother reading it because Natsuiro is total kusoge and Sakura no Mori is by the same author.

Shit-celeb Eposting is not allowed

how secondary are we talking here? fate has a ton of male characters i really like

Best male side character

>Sukebe Elf
Why not a Lune title then? Something popular like Aku no Onna Kanbu, Jutajima or whatever you like the most. or elves, elves are more than fine
Also additional question since you're a nukige connoisseur: opinion on Marine games? vndb.org/p258