pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu (embed)
>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut (embed)
>stats and vehicle memes
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6 (embed)
>chart some dead user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png (embed)

new meme because totally not ded gam haha amirite:
twitter.com/WrelPlays/status/950048413944446976 (embed) (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

planetside2.com/players/#!/5428117870057189345
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when r we gonna make our memerald NC Christian anime and burger fanclub

nebr lol

Hey whoa, where'd you get that picture of me?

i donut belieb u

from ur mom lol

o k

>adren/nw if you're a shitter, resist/asc if not
um sweetie?

ressit has been nerfed into ground no use anymore

only adrenoweave or default if you can't 1kpm

this thread is bullying :(

I'm gonna bully myself

I can't believe I did this.
I thought he lagged through the wall and disconnected or something

fuck off gus

Is the chart some dead user made accurate?
>what's your crutch
And what does this mean?

worng

Daily reminder that all defaults are best in slot except for infiltrator for TR and VS, don't buy new weapons, learn to aim. Here's a crosshair overlay you can use to help.

So I got back into the game after like a year. NC.

SAW - should I use HVA and comp? I remember the gun was pretty deadly at long ranges, but I can't control the recoil now. Was it nerfed, or am I rusty?
Also, what ability/suit should I use? Currently I have NMG + Nanoweave.

>I doubt you can do a rainbow ride deadlift with your noodly appendages
say that to me irl and u'll see what hapen, fagget

HVA doesn't really do anything

As for recoil, it's fucking awful, but if you only use 1x sights you won't notice how bad it is. A foregrip might as well be mandatory if you're going to use a 3.4x or 4x scope on it.

For suit slots you'll want to upgrade to either resist or adrenaline+nanoweave

NMG+nanoweave is the same ehp as adrenoweave, but you don't get adrenoweave's bonus recharge-on-kill ability.

>everytime when i check ps2g

>all defaults are best in slot
Jaguar is better than Trac-5
T5 AMC is better than Trac-5
Pretty sure the Trac-5 burst is better than the Trac-5 if you can aim a bit

i'm not saying that the Trac-5 is bad, i love the Trac-5

I have trouble counter sniping as tr compared to nc, what bolt action should I buy? I'm thinking of just getting the tsar since it's the cheapest.

>no mention about the grorious cougar
your opinion is shit familia

>find good fight
>start killing
>get killed by infiltrator
EVERY TIME.
God im so sick of this. theres NO WAY to fucking counter them other than just playing infiltrator. Its bullshit. EVERY FIGHT there are fucking 500 infiltrators making it IMPOSSIBLE to go out in the open to where the kills are. I have to fucking camp. this is bullshit.

tank u werl

Just made this fresh new meme chart.
How accurate am I?

wrong, TRAC 5 is the best TR carbine

whatever you say spaghetti arms

Haven't played the game in years. What am I in for? What servers are populated?

what about the lynx, t5 amc?

lol

>when you get to 2 kdr while very rusty /and/ casually roaming around the map
Fucking hell how do I deal with those VS nerds? Those ADAD instagib cunts triggers me so fucking hard.

>My KD is 2.2
>I previously had KD 1.3 and thought Heavies were OP and Infiltrators I never thought about
>Now I think Heavies are fine and Infiltrators are the most OP thing in the game
jesus christ its true

I always do great and then start dying to bullshit. Mostly infilshitters.

oud fuggn sgilld ;DD

>I always do great and then start dying to bullshit. Mostly infilshitters.
Same here. And also the usual "ADAD vonic's lost brother-tier" of VS HA main and the LA ambusher shotgun cunt.

your FPS is too low, they aren't instagibbing you, you just don't see most of the frames of yourself dying

You should switch Light Assaults are OP with A2G is OP IMO
Anyway it's not a meme, Wrel only uses OP shit, it's why he made those fucking cancer jump jets, gave Light Assaults better cof while flying and launched the Canis with the hitbox ammo.

memerald is the only white server left

How do people even have low KD's? Just get in a lightening, go to where there's action, play conservatively, cautiously and jump out if it's about to blow up. Easy way to get 20-40 kills per life

>using vehicles
I banish you.

I do play LA... I mained LA but I want to play HA now.

HA is maximum enlightenment

I don't know what shield to use. I am using Resist but I keep fucking up because I forget I have Resist and not Adrenal.

add to those
>nothing is op: 10+
>everything is op: 20+

>anime girl won't get carapace: 30+

To be honest that was one of the reasons I took a "break", at how the game is no way competitive at its current state -- and my shit PC and the game's hitreg/clientside issues.
Idk, it feels bad to get ingame remembering that most nerds will be able to outplay me easily because their mom/daddy/whatever has bought him/her/it the most top-notch PC.
It's like I'm trying to bang someone's wife while holding a pencil. It just won't work... but it's fun regardless.

resist is shit now, the main draw of resist was not dying to hillniggers in 1 hit but worl fixed that. every "top player" LMAO uses adrenoweave now, it makes me happy as an adrenoweave heavy when i see someone turn yellow, white or purple (the resist shield colors) because i know they're a free frag

FUCK.
I fucking already bought the first few resist tiers because someone on here fed me the meme. FUCK.

also resist effectiveness doesn't scale with more certs, and worl increased the duration of the base level to be excessively long anyways. if you're low level you could just nuke and repave, the 1500 (1400?) free certs you get from starting over is enough to max out a HA

Version 2 chart

I am already BR 21 its too late.
What do you run in the suit slot with an Adrenal heavy?

nanoweave 5, which you get for free now

You need to make a place for me on your chart, FAGGOT will suffice.

planetside2.com/players/#!/5428117870057189345

Nigga you literally don't have a job, you have absolutely no right to complain about other people having better computers.

you're chart is all retarded

thx wurl

>ADAD instagib cunts
JUST
BETTER
PLAYERS

>network ping: 185ms
>server latency: 214ms

>gee, you really play videogayms a lot phamm
>you are definitely unemployed, lol
>in the year of our Lord dos ziero y dezotchp
>engage a typical VS HA ADAD warrior
>he/she/it clearly misses all shots
>the game goes "nope, its a headshot lol"
>ded because

>>he/she/it clearly misses all shots
that's because projectiles are clientside, tank shells and bullets you see flying through the air are interpretations of the server on your screen, what they see/do is what counts. it's especially noticeable when you dodge a rocket or tank shell on your screen but die anyways and you see subhumanBR 100% HESH on your death screen

>My BR is 25
>My KD is 2.5
so when do i become good

I feel like this game's biggest weakness is the difficulty of finding the right fights. When the stars align and you happen to be in a balanced fight, it feels amazing - it's everything Battlefield wanted to be. Unfortunately, half of the time you just spend redeploying and instafighting into a 48-16 "fight" or 500m tank/infiltrator sniping shootout.

>400ms of lag

how do you even play

when you stop caring about kd and start aiming better

you dont add them together

>hit instant action
>oh it's a 50/50 fight this should be alright
>spawns me at a lone sunderer on the road
>suddenly gunfire and explosions everywhere
>the fuck
>peek over rock
>vs zerg barreling towards me at full speed
>nope.tiff

airniggers are OP no matter your kdr, same with bolt niggers.

It won't work because you are a shitter. Even with nasa computer you would still be a shitter. So just uninstall, it's the only way.

ah
delicious vs tears

lol.
i was in that exact fight in that exact sunderer and i got 10 kills before redeploy.
maybe dont be a pusy user

i haven't tried the Cougar yet, i wouldn't know
is it good?

man I used to play wow with 800 ms I can't believe this game puts 200 in the red
I get 200 as baseline

>Connection Quality: hoodlife vol3

Good night!

G'night.

it's 3pm!`

its january u sily duck(goose)

WOW doesnt require reaction times to the level of a FPS retard

I wish planetside 2 were successful and higby had his job with sony and was still doing balance changes that weren't retarded

Higby wasn't happy there, don't do this to him for your own greedy desires, please, take back the wish.

I don't think you can take back wishes

maybe we need to make more wishes?

I wish hibgy was happy

>Higby wasn't happy
Stop speaking for Higby.

it does when there's shit that instakills you and your actions take five seconds to reach the server

>stop caring about kd like everyone says
>play like shit
>kd at end of session == 1
what the fuck kind of idiocy are you people trying to pull?

"Stop giving a shit about your KD" is the advice given to people who don't have a firm grasp of the fundamentals required to build a good KDR upon.
Once you have those fundamentals start to care, pointless to care before then.

pro-tip: don't play like shit

pro-tip #2: the fact that you still checked your kd implies you did not stop caring about it

I said at the end of the session.

Go cold turkey you shitter.

Higby now works on The Division and it is suddenly having more players than it ever has. I'm told it is actually fun. Seems he is doing well for himself.

you still care about kdr though, you've just shown us

learn to fucking play the game
learn to aim better
learn to go with the flow
then one day you'll accidentally look at your stats and be pleasantly surprised by big numbers

yea i think it would be good to nerf infiltrators with bad connection quality. i had bad connection for a while and i manage to shoot much easier than before

i think it would be good to shoot (irl) anyone with more than 5% inf time

gn

gn

where did you get this picture of my wife lalunia

gn
im gonna fug u ;DD

Seriously I can't play this game anymore without raging against infiltrators. They are the ONLY thing that kills me, literally. You go out in the open for one moment and you fucking die instantly from a 0.7 shitter using a RAMMS or a Bolt Driver. Then you have the thirty Infiltrators running around the base with SMGs and Battle Rifles and fucking Scout RIfles. Wrel, why not just give them the whole fucking arsenal? Give them fucking grenade launcher too you stupid fuckwit. God damn you Wrel you have ruined this game for me. I dont know what it is but infilshittery has reached an all time high and I blame Wre. If Wrel was fucking infront of me I would love to carve his fucking face off and fucking shit all in the wounds and then fucking tear his throat out with my teeth like a soda can and ram my cock down his esophageal tubes and then tear it out for use as a flesh light, since thats the only fucking thing he will ever actually be good at. fuck you Wrel, you ignoramous piece of useless stupid fucking shit. I hate you and the shit you have fucking done to my favorite fucking game. You have taken it from me. God I wish I was infront of you right now you fucking little wimp dick bitch voiced pasty skinned piece of human fucking garbage. I bet you like to see your wife get fucked too dont you you fucking faggot? I hope you like watching your wife get fucked as much as you do watchin this game get fucked you fucking asshole god damn it.
i nede a fuckingdrink.

It's a (slightly more) CQC-oriented version of the Mercenary. It's alright.