/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Naoto edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

*brap*

Aigisthreadfags BTFO.

I'll give this one a bump I guess, since Naoto is 10 times better than Aegis.

It's early but it's not Aigis, so it's good.

>404

We did it bros

Least of two evils scenario, I guess.

There is literally zilch creative output coming out of this general. Hate on the squaddies all you want but at least they had a regular flow of new content, whether it be drama, greentext stories or drawings.

All you idiots do is regurgitate existing memes, ritualposts and engage in waifu arguments.

I fear the day Chihibro leaves us, which I feel is fast approaching.

I didn't even make the Aigis thread. I spilled water all over my desk so I had to clean up.

We did have writefags but we scared them off

toaster is dead

I love Ann!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Reminder that Naoto is for Kanji only

Labrysfag was right, the quality of /pg/ has dropped immensely since the release of P5. It was far higher before it hit the shelves in the west, even more so during DAN and Arena.

I know Persona and Arena General was the name for /pg/ in 2013, but how long has /pg/ existed for?

kanji likes penis

I can't wait until Chihibro leaves. He's an annoying son of a bitch.

Be nice

Please don't post this again

test

>he likes femc too
hahahahahahahahaha

This. He's one of those guys in every general that acts really mature, and likes to talk about how he has all these issues and depression and all that bullshit.

Fuck off Chihibro doesn't stir shit like P5 idiots do. He just keeps to himself most of the time, completely understandable given if he was to engage in discussion he'd be shouted at by brain-dead mongs.

Femmc is cute, yeah. I've yet to play P3P though so I can't judge her really!

Akechi is MANLY

The golden age of Persona was 2006-2016. P5 killed it by bringing a million idiots to the franchise. This didn't happen when P3 and P4 along with their spinoffs came out because the internet was objectively better then.

All he does is cry about how depressed he is, and attention-seeking retards who want to stay depressed, who don't want to get better and instead just want to wallow in self-pity and jerk off to the idea of how oh-so depressed they are, instead of seeking professional help are the worst of them all.

At least the P5 shit is on topic. I'd rather have P5 shitposting than Chihibro whining about his depression and turning the entire into his blog.

This so much. Every post he makes just reeks that. Especially a few nights ago when he came talking about how he has oh so many problems, and then his friends came to defend him

Internet was better before Facebook and Twitter. Twitter especially.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Chww~!

I mean there's but I get you.

So you want...

>Anal with Makoto!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Futaba's thighs
>EFFIN
>Constant waifu drama spilling out for hours on end
>Shitty memes

Facebook should've remained for college students. The internet did change after 2007 but it wasn't nearly as bad as post-2014. I wish GamerGate and the Fappening never happened. Also fuck going to Cripchan, I will go down with Veeky Forums.

Chww puffy pussy

This.
He's also canonically more powerful and intelligent than your waifu or self-insert.

>So you want...
Yes, honestly. At least it's on topic.

I wish Veeky Forums would temporarily go offline for a brief period of time. Maybe a week or two. I want to see how everyone would react and how much traffic the spinoff sites/archives with ghost posting gain.

n-n-n-nice headcanon

>Im-fucking-plying waifu drama didn't spill out for hours on end before P5

She's mine /pg/

I want to dance with Ann.

Shit thread already

Of course it is, it's a /pg/ thread. Being shitty is a prerequisite.

That's /drg/

It did, but thats more of a Veeky Forums problem than a /pg/ problem.

What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm going to try playing more of The Answer

>/pg/ thinks it's any better than /drg/
hilarious

That too.

Monster hunter beta.

The Zettai Ryouiki in that game is off the fucking chain.

/drg/ wont even have another game
screencap this.

At least everyone here is some kind of namefag and we don't have 100 fucking discords/a taima for even more circlejerking. I swear to God everyone in /drg/ knows each other even if they're anonymous. You should have seen the shitshow two days ago with the war between this chiakifag and baconfag

I must politely request that you stop dreaming about doing naked things with "Caroline" and "Justine". They are still technically me so please have some decency and cease these fantasies.

isn't some kind of*

False correlation. P5 itself didn't bring a huge number of new fans to the franchise; the ease of access to the internet did. If information was as easily accessible back then (read: any retard can find x on their phone) it would have been the exact same back then.

Kawakami a kawacutie

Nergigante is fucking hard. I've failed it 6 times so far.

Man not even posting it?
You're slipping user.
Chww...~

Because if you haven't figured out by now, American Persona fans are for the most part completely fucking retarded and have no idea that the only P4A in Japan is the anime

Well, it's not like we don't have our own share of shitshows, but yeah, /drg/ shitshows are a sight to behold.

Thank you, I am away from my PC and didn't have the image handy!

I wish I could play MH, but I don't have my PS4 with me. Probably some Zelda Master Quest and shitposting on 4chin.

I wanna date Hifumi

I still need to finish BotW. Maybe after P3 I'll take a break and finish that before starting 1

>breath of the wild right into P1

That's gonna give you some whiplash.

Hifumi vulva jiggle physics

>phoneposting
Forshame user. You know what the Chww does to people like you right?

Sorry P3 but you're not nearly as good as I remember you being. Dropping this playthrough probably for good.

I went from P5 to 3 and enjoyed 3 more, but it might

I guess you're right.

Anyone who's been on the internet for more than 10 years will notice the difference. Even 2013 seems so nice now, we were still riding the wave of Persona 4 content. It wasn't even long ago that Atlus had Persona 1 and 2 music at the concerts. Wel City 2009 for example.

P-pls no bully

But P4 sucked. The P4 content that came after the actual game was even worse.

Oh user... All of the bully.

I love Naoto so much

>It wasn't even long ago that Atlus had Persona 1 and 2 music at the concerts.
Yeah, literally last summer at PBomb

Makoto, Goth Gf or sexy teacher? I really can't decide

Goro Akechi

I'm write fagging something atm. I'm just really slow and heavily critical of myself so it takes me a while to write anything I'm happy with.

this desu

Makoto

All three. The important thing is that all your potential girlfriends are smart girls who can look forward to a steady income regardless of how useless you are.

I've always been more inclined to P3 and P2 but P4's rural atmosphere makes it a little special to me.

You're kidding? Still haven't gotten around to watching it even though it's in the OP.

This but unironically.

This

if you ever reach a point where you're happy with what you've written you are not cut out to be a writer

The most recent requests for writefagging recently have been a little too out there. Someone wanted a KenXFemc smut the other day. I'm not writing /ss/.

I love my Queen

Goro Akechi > goth gf > sexy teacher > whatever

Ren is from Sumaru City!

>sexy teacher
Who?

K.

May I love my Chihiro even more
For Chihiro and her Justice

not going to argue there

The answer is always Makoto.

Excuse you. Maybe people forget YOUR face all the time, but not so here.

Her charm is that she's ugly.

Off yourself retards

unironically

yep

I don't really like any of these waifus but Makoto since she's not a walking fetish bait like the other two.

Thanks anons you have given me the resolve to finally commit to my justice gf