/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Goth Chiss gf Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF
imgur.com/a/aIc1J

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xz5Mx3a8kRw
youtube.com/watch?v=R43dYg_Kuc0
youtube.com/watch?v=HeMPAytL0QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EGxWWbhwjtY
youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w
youtube.com/watch?v=adDD43CvrUc
youtube.com/watch?v=_tX3AnKiYb0
youtube.com/watch?v=dQHUAJTZqF0
youtu.be/LGDTdcgIIP8
youtu.be/YpvjZ7gO9B0
youtu.be/GtP2XUvKT7g
youtu.be/pTMe1vhUxh0
swtor.com/r/VJPsgR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lets be /mu/ part 2 and pick songs that remind us of the forcelets this time Agent, BH, Smuggler and Trooper

I cant stop thinking about it

youtube.com/watch?v=xz5Mx3a8kRw
Sure, i've got one for a BH.

>Tharan tries to cajole the JC into sex after Holiday leaves
>Tell him no, he has Holiday, he pouts
>Next conversation says Holiday gave him an ultimatum, break it off with the JC and she'll stop zapping his bunk
Is this bugged?

Whats stopping you from doing it?

Probably wants him to stop fapping to the JC.

Also, Tharan comes off as an old hyper theatre gay shoving himself deep in the closet and his "playboy" characteristics seem super forced.

I was thinking maybe it was Holiday telling him to stop pursuing the JC but the conversation wheel implied otherwise.

Yeah, he reminds me of Dorian for DAI only less fun and a lot more creepy.

>Trooper
youtube.com/watch?v=R43dYg_Kuc0
>Smuggler
youtube.com/watch?v=HeMPAytL0QQ
>Agent
Can't think of anything for him.
>Bounty Hunter
youtube.com/watch?v=EGxWWbhwjtY

I should've made my own waifu. Every girl bioware makes is pure shit.

Refugee from /wowg/, is this game still worth getting in to at this point?

No.

kys furry

Cool, recommended MMO?

's alright, just don't expect the world

Why does pyrotech feel like it does way more damage than advanced prototype for powertech?

The six individual class storylines are great fun, and the expansions are worth one playthrough, i'd say. Then the content runs out.

WoW.

The game is pretty shitty from a MMO standpoint, the expansions are complete garbage and the playerbase is even more retarded

But, kinda works if you love SW, doing the vanilla stories are interesting the first time around and if you manage to find good people to RP with, the endgame gets interesting since besides RP you got nothing else to do, endgame is nonexistent SW-universe is awesome to immerse yourself in which is one of the reasons why RP is so pleasurable if done right

F2P is a lie, just sub for a month at least

Thank you for the feedback, I'll stick with WoW for now but when my friend is available who loves SW I'll hop on with him.

Cheers and have fun
post waifus

Best traitorfu.

Is it possible to level as a healer or is it just too slow?

If you love supremely shitty animations where you can just laugh everytime a cinematic plays, SWTOR is for you.

It's the most shitty looking game I've ever seen in terms of animation.

Companions deal a large amount of damage now without the need for gear.

Plus Flashpoints give a lot of exp and most of the time its mostly DPS who que up, a heal or bubble or something wont hurt things.

Leveling up, and being a sub I believe you can change specs on the fly, you can heal your companion all you want, or go DPS for soloing/story/quests and switch to healer if you wanna heal

>Playing WoW past 2010
Even fucking around in garbage like Minecraft seems like a better way to spend time compared to blizztrash's excuse for a MMO.

That's a 10/10 compared to anything in TOR.

Give me a genre, this shit is just too ez for a /mu/sician

Agent = youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w
BH = youtube.com/watch?v=adDD43CvrUc
Smuggler = youtube.com/watch?v=_tX3AnKiYb0
Trooper = youtube.com/watch?v=dQHUAJTZqF0

>When you can kind of recognize the outfit in fan art
That's the dancer top and I think Exar Kun pants. Can't tell the bracers or the gloves and the belt is some genericon green belt you can get off the GTN for cheap
Fuck, I gotta take a break from this game

*Double-agent
I like the new outfit but the hair...

Are you the guy who thought a 90 degree angle was straight line?

I know, I know. His reasoning for betraying an LS Commander is full retard, so he's gotta be deep cover. Seems weird he wouldn't just tell you or Lana, though, so are we to assume there is an invisible force gun of some sort being pointed at the PC's head?

No.

Anyone who isn't a turbo shitter can regonize this top, the other parts is a little bit tryharding tho

If you were to implement a new class story, /swgg/, what would it be?

>pirate with lots of fancy new vibroblades and shit
>SIS agent
>Imp trooper/red guardsman
>cantina slut
etc

>cantina slut
You can already play as twi'lek and togruta.

Nothing desu, gameplay wise they are enough, and you can be anything you want with the right outfit for RP

I would add a shitload of more customizations for everybody except zabrak new sexy outfits and new species maybe

Humanoid species only, no meme beast species

I want to be a Zeltron Dread Master alchemist with a lightwhip and creature summons!

Teras Kasi
>slight force sensitive to make leaps, feel some incoming attacks, etc
>keep it as close to hand to hand as possible, kicks, takedowns, vital strikes
>but I know in my heart fist weapons will have to be there in some form or another
>main story is something along the lines of keeping rogue force users in check
>also add in some bullshit about keeping their numbers low to avoid war with either side

a true pet class, beastmaster. but mechanically it seems impossible due to how companions act and shit

Non-force melee, like hoplites, fencers/duelists

Keep wanting! dress up as spooky sith and find slaves

If you ever read his comic or the Annihilation novel, it really is sticking with his character. He likes to get things done himself with minimal casualties.
Look at what happened with Ziost, I think he really took that to heart, as well. A lot of people died/were injured during his little mission.
He's taking matters into his own hands so no one but him would get hurt, barring a stun bolt to Lana.

>Trooper
youtu.be/LGDTdcgIIP8

>Smuggler
youtu.be/YpvjZ7gO9B0

>Agent
youtu.be/GtP2XUvKT7g

>Bounty Hunter
youtu.be/pTMe1vhUxh0

>all this vintage /a/ and /m/
Thanks, now I have to go rewatch some gandamu.

Take this weeb trash outta my-
>Hibari-kun

You live, for now...

Imperial Naval Officer

>finally getting translations this year

best girl

>The agent music
What?

Get other face if you gonna wear that, the differences between the chest/face is quite shocking.

I wish you could buy the armour you get out of Alliance boxes.

>Paying for that fugly armor
If you want a (you) theres other ways to asking for it, you stupid slut

You flatterer, you. I only want some of the sets.

oh thats just the base outfit, there are other jedilikes, armored, etc. but now that you mention it a black cat sounds better

Make sure to post here, I like to see Cathars.
They get a lot of shit for being the furry race, but they look nice.

Anything I must do boys?

swtor.com/r/VJPsgR

Its really worth it to do the stories, its also nice you can check out the pvp and flashpoints while leveling, so you get to experience most of the game while just playing it as an RPG. I resubbed after ages and im digging how with fast, easy story it plays like a simple RPG.

My only regret is stuff I fucking love like Hutball will die when it had sp much potential...

>taking every flirt chance as agent
>get temple
>cant flirt with her
>go back to flirting with everyone and everything else
why am i so afraid of commitment

You come across some interesting companion combinations at fast travel entry points.

Because you're a massive faggot who should have killed himself years ago.

You ok, user?

KEK

Lads, I can't decide between waifus for my Warrior: Vette v Jaesa v Lana and why?

DS or LS?

Pragmatic DS

>"Pragmatic DS"
Lana is your woman.

Go Lana if you want to have children. Nobody wants a mother who is a whore or to be a mutt.

Vette or Lana. Go with Lana for maximum pragmatism

Lana is your waifu.

Vette is shit go jump off a cliff.

>Wanting to marry a woman in her mid 30s
>Wanting to marry a woman who had a relationship with a nigger for years when you were away
Cuckposters disgust me, at least Vette is exotic and young and Jaesa is simply perfection.

>a couple pics of Lana sends the Kothposters into a rage
never makes me not laugh.

>Jaesa is simply perfection.
Perfect if you like sloppy seconds, cuck.

>He played past SoR
Brought it upon yourself really

The only good waifu is the character you create. If you decided to go male then I'm sorry, faggot.

Vette. Jesus fuck that entire fucking questline felt worth it well into future xpacs.

Jaesa is gone because her VA is gone and Bioware is afraid

Lana a cunt, always and forever. Also stop using the word pragmatic, its this generations 'euphoric'

Jaesafags pls

Male JK + Lana is the best love story in this game.

Jaesa's VA is gone in what way? She refused to return in some statement or something?

Lana is MEW, Outlander is McGregor, Koth is Riley

Looks like it's Lana. Sorry for shitting up the thread with a waifu debate.

May as well make it worse, is it confirmed that she and Koth had a thing or is he just an orbiter?

Also Know As: Another regular grey jedi shitter, but wanna wear black and be edgy

>settling for Lana when you have Kira already
LMAO

She's got a shitty attitude and they didn't like working with her.

The only person shitting up the thread is the Jaesacuck.

She is a cunt, like a super cunt. She also has this thing on netflix or something now.

All I know is that I'm going to romance the fuck out of Arcann when he becomes available on my SW. His letters makes my heart go doki doki.

It's very vague. Like, "we were over before we began" kinda shit, but they probably boinked once, and she's very over him.
But as a grown up who doesn't care if my girlfriend has had previous relationships, I would not care.

>There is cucks who rather settle down with a woman past her prime who sucked black dick for years while you were away and acts like (you) are the cunt for asking her explanations

Meanwhile, you got a buit-for-breeding, 16yo apprentice who treats you like a God to the point she would understand and forgive you even if you cheat on her, because she knows you are magnificent and the man of her life, and you treat all that devotion because
>''Oh my shes too darkside for me''
>''need muh grey waifu''

Cuckposters are disgusting indeed!

They are autistic man children, the idea of being the dominant alpha male of the relationship and dealing with intense feminine emotions is too much for them, they need their mommy relationship with a chick older than them who tells them when they are allowed to have sex and the kind who doesn't even let them cum inside, kinda pathetic really when you think about it.

>romanceable arcann
>bisexual arcann

Can't wait to get on that.

YOU HAVE THEM, ARKOUS

>Kothfags still mad that Lana may have stolen Koth from them
It's really sad, at this point.

>16yo
user, that's illegal. She's 18 at best

>Cuckposters disgust me
>Thinks Jaesa is perfection

>Expecting that turbo autist to like a character made to appeal to actual men instead of insecure cuckholds betas

*inhales pragmatically*

I'm sorry you don't like the words I use, you fucking autists.

Got another word for "DS but not a total fucking nigger"?

>illegal
Not in Space Thailand it's not!

>wanting a relationship with a 16 year old
>using anime pictures
>darkside jaesa a huge slut who is gonna be sucking 10x more dick than you even thought possible anyway
Go rewatch Lucky Star, user.