/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Huehue is old: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers: i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking:
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

terrible image choice op

>no edition
>shit op image

PURGE FILTH
Bad OP image, though maybe fitting on account of the usual Saturday night shitposting

COEXIST

Editions are gay and the picture is fitting considering it's Saturday
It's an accurate representation of the general during FCs

>blocking people

ISHYGDDT

Get this degenerate build out of my general.

yea but it has nothing to do with bloodborne. just choose a page from the artbook next time if you cant decide

Anyone need co-op? Bored out of me dick here lads

I'm saving those for tomorrow
You know
When the thread quality increases marginally

want to help me farm loran clerics on my twink? pass is 1shot on L3 of wtxu2x2p

>not blocking kommiepeh

Unironically this. Fuck that cheater.

>save editing and being bl117
Why would you block someone so good?

He's a moron leftist too

Sure, SRRCing in

Is this the state of eggnog?

That's actually supposed to represent Natalya and their followers

>be an autist
>farm amy for two weeks
>make posts about the suffering of farming amy
>post your korean farmed gems
>get bullied and called a cheater

is this the hot new meme

pic was unrelated

t. kommiepeh

>whips out savewizard

That was legit though

How come komp's gems aren't then?

nice strawman kommiepeh

>all these fucking cheaters

I didn't say his wasn't

they are, can everyone stop giving the shitposters (you)s now pls? i just fought felina in the 2v2 and the hms doesnt even hit that hard. you'd have to be an idiot to think he cheats, but even the shitposters know that they're just trying to stir up shit

There are autists out there pic-related >202496401 willing to go the extra mile to farm gems so why are komp's gems considered to be cheated?

See y'all at the FC :^)

so this.... is the power.... of metal gear....

I think the shitposting against him is retarded, but holy shit this post.
>going to these lengths to defend some random guy

Nice runes senpai

>120
Have fun playing with yourself retard, even if I am summoned to you, I’m silencing you’re ass asap.

I'll do two more runs James

This could at least be of some use to gem-user.

>falling for the oldest trick in le book

>3 hours of elder farm
>still no bolt gem

Str, skl or blt?

grigori you coming back or no?

>yharnam8
>cheating

the shitposters are coming from inside the house...

Were you messaging me on psn? Because someone is

Who wants to help me party with frc headless beast?

Ksgqnycq
Pass will be bbgg

>’SNIFFFF’ What’s that smell

>those gems
>not cheating
I'm sorry your precious internet friends are scum user, but it's time to face the facts.

Oh the sweet braps, they sing to me, it's enough to make a man horny

omw

>STR scaling +65
>Add Physical ATK +12.7
>Increases Stamina cost 3.2%

What a sexy thing to get on the first try.

Dead!

But im going to keep running the same chalice and I'll keep the bell ringin

seems like you've got 2 people in on this

ignore me, I'm not joining if he's gonna run the chalice again every time.

Just make a savescum, m8

FC where tonight?

Not going. I don't want cheaters and redditors in my comfy general.

I'm an idiot and the last time I tried that lost 2 characters and it reverted me to an old old save

seems like you've gotta do the rest on your own.
something popped up, and i've gotta go.

Come user, I'm specially staying up for you.

FC at Isz!

anyone FC righ now?

*opens save editor*
heh..... farmed the kommie way.......

Host I just helped tried to initiate a high five with me. Never seen this before but it was bro as fuck and everyone should do it tbqh

I fixed the OP image, free of charge

>be complete Soulsborne virgin
>beat Cleric Beast first try (tbf I summoned Gascoigne)
>Beat Gascoigne third try
Not trying to show off, I just want to know if this means I'm gonna have an easier time than most at gitting gud?

How? With which gesture?

sounds like you're fine. most bosses are in the 'big monster with sweep attacks' or 'big agressive dude' category so if you apply the same principles you'll do well

you can fist bump with conviction

I think what screws people over the most is poor level ups/ weapon unpgrades, don't be a dsp and spread your stats across the board. Aim for strength or skill weapons for a variety of weapon use, blood and arcane are very niche things you dont touch unless you want tools or memebuilds.

ngl neither fight felt earned. Cleric Beast because he virtually never went for me and Gascoigne because I just pelted him with Molotov's. I cannot for the life of me use the pistol and visceral attack.

Well done. You will probably come up against some hurdles once you get to more 'gimmicky' bosses. But It's a good sign, means your reflexes can handle the speed of combat.

FC stream where?

Anyone wanna help with Defiled Hotdog?

Password is bbg1.

srrcing

Srrc'ing.

I'm in Isz but haven't gotten a match yet.

>Wheel
>Converted weapons
>Second most variety of any build
>Memebuild

What's the proper way of doing this anyways?

Well it might not be a memebuild, but it's surely not a soulsborne virgin's go to build. The amount of effort expended to get your weapons, gems, items, etc. isn't something a new player should worry too much about.

>dying to watchdog charge like a complete retard
I could make excuses about being stuck between his legs but I shouldn't have gotten in there in the first place. I hope you guys finished it together.
Also, did I fucking stop that one charge by hitting him in the head? It was a first.

Thanks for the help guys. I was about to pull my hair out over that fight. Team Church Pick 4 life.

>Wow man this Ailing Loran BSB has a shitton of HP it's taking me eons to kill it
>Realize after the fight i hadn't repaired my weapon since i broke it on a bunch of retarded red spiders

Get to layer 3/4 boss (optional: open door and BHM out so it goes a little quicker for every session), quit right before the boss door/fog, upload save into USB/Online Storage (I do both just in case), kill boss, if the gem is good then keep playing and don't bother scumming, if it's bad then reload the earlier save from the USB/Storage and try again

>durability down is a good curse

Don’t sweat it, dude. We did finish it. I’ve seen the charge stopped by a hit on his head or his front legs. Thanks again.

You need at least a double digit IQ to use dura down.

IT’S TIME
FC AT ISZ NOW!

So I keep hearing mixed reports that the pistol vs shotgun parrying speed is either the same or the pistols are faster. Which is true?
Testing it out myself it seems both types of guns seem to fire the initial shot at the same speed, and the only difference in speed is in the recovery after you fire, but I'm just eyeballing it and I'm not sure if it's accurate.

FC IN ISZ
>FC IN ISZ
FC IN ISZ
>FC IN ISZ
FC IN ISZ

who would win?

A seasoned hunter who has pierced the cosmic veil or one fiery defiled doggo

>FC in Isz and not new Pthumeru
fuck you guys i wanted to see the new chalice

That's pretty much about right in my experience, same shooting speed and slightly different recovery

Most sources I've read seem to say the pistol fires its initial shot faster and only a few places say they have the same firing speed but it really seems to be the latter.

The wait gesture

>beat Amygdala on my first try because the cannon to the face is so effective
>robbed myself of what was supposed to be a challenging and thrilling fight

>Amy
>Challenging and Thrilling

>Not joining the impromptus in the new chalice just days ago

>don't like bolt kirkhammer
am I doomed to use the fucking LHB for my bolt conversion or do I go for BL100 and bolt church pick?

The rule list for /dsg/ PvP is pretty silly. Reminds me of that one screenshot of the smash local with a bunch of ridiculous rules.

I beat Amygdala easily. I felt good about myself until I realized the one everyone thought was hard is Defiled Amy