/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Muscle Edition

Old Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-ZR2lhuCfA
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
youtu.be/9iihyui1naA
youtube.com/watch?v=-IqYzWQ1N6A
youtube.com/watch?v=9PYYseOLBag
reddit.com/r/gtacartel/wiki/rules
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for based dalocc

WHAT ABOUT
MAN DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL DAT

Why is this thing so fragile?
>hit something at higher speeds once
>engines start cutting out
>"That will be $20k thanks for calling Mors Mutual :^)"

What's /gtag/ daily driver.
Did you buy it or got it from the street?

>shilling for store brand Razor Vermillin
Sounds like someone wants to hit passive after getting 40-0'd.

>decide to jump away from thruster at 30 thousand feet
>have to pay 20k to get it fixed because I was trying to have fun

other way around buddy, razor could only dream of the levels of autism OG LOC has reached

>when you realize dalocc is an alt of kazzi or some other inner circle that wants to crew kill and the reason they stop people from talking about him in the discord is because they don't want the crew to fight back while they crew kill

if dalocc is German like his subtitles language implies, then I do agree he's the most autistic motherfucker on the planet.

o shit

>that good feel when you complete the doomsday heist easily and the sky looking this nice

Sometimes it really is the small things.

>doing Gunrunning resupply
>grab my Thruster instead of the dumbass Technical Aqua Rockstar expects me to use to shoot down the 4 helicopters flying at the top of the skybox
>missiles fired head-on miss completely
>finally down the right bird after 5 minutes (not really) of fighting with the lock-on that keeps breaking
>grab the shit and try flying away
>infinitely spawning helicopters eventually shoot me dead
>jetpack falls to the ground and costs me 20k
Great game, I especially like how the Thruster can't be impounded either, so if cops shoot you dead while it's too close you have another 20k to pay

>tfw the higher ups' autism have caused gtag to be roped into shitter warfare

new crew leadership when

When autists like dalocc no longer exist.

Reminder from the last thread: Hacked bounties are back and C* will wipe your account if you collect one.

inb4 C* are putting out the bogus bounties themselves so they can ban people and make them buy shark cards

Only a bloody revolution of counter-shittery will save the crew.

Autism: the post.

Join the Heist Shenanigans Discord for drama free fun with pals

How's it going, Blonde Paige?

fursuits and cosplay when??

>they likely pulled several people off vacation to desperately fix I/E
>this causes another way people can exploit and all they'll do is wipe and ban people that are just playing the game and have no way of knowing

hopefully never, reminder people in animal masks are KOS

Today's topic: Who are the cutest couples of gtag?

This. Pokemon and /mlp/ usernames also get the KOS.

You and the KYS option.

You just have to spawn another vehicle before it hits the ground, the special ones/hangar ones that you can spawn from the Interaction menu work well, or requesting a Motorcycle as an MC president.

Doolittle and Toffs desu

do they really not allow talking about him in the discord

AP Pistol, Machine Pistol, or UZI for best in-car gun?

Niri and Nessi

Freedom is a fragile thing

Crafty and Shorty

Flib and Snap

Are menus updated? Or is rockstar so incompetent they manage to break their own previous patches?

I like the AP Pistol the most, but it is up to you to determine which of those is the best for you.

>Or is rockstar so incompetent they manage to break their own previous patches?
What do you th-

[Player has left]

>keeping the mudguards on the shotaro

>Not wanting a Tron bike

>keeping a shotaro

me in the back

Good thread

>will wipe your account if you collect one
citation needed

just fine, doing doomsday with a friend to break up the monotony of I/E and since hes finally able to play of course.

whats rong with that?

Turbo and Iffy

My Tampa and I

Considering that he uses hyphens to create compound words (which don't make sense to begin with), this is more than likely the case.

What's the I/E glitch and how can I do it? looked over the last couple of threads and didn't find anything

patched

blacklisted

Sorry bud, that ship sailed on Monday.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-ZR2lhuCfA

What's the German equivalent of welfare? Because I guarantee he's on it.

damn, gta online on PC is absolute cancer
so glad I play on PS4

He's autistic, but that modding and menu shit really is cancer BiggestThot seems like a bit of a faggot

"We" do

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

Hi toffs :3

>nonsense outfit restrictions that really limit your customization
>said restrictions don't exist with mission related outfits

I legit believe they want people to glitch.

the thread is about to hit page 10 so i'm going to ask a really dumb question to keep it alive. how do you do the i/e glitch

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Haven't checked on GTAG in like 3 weeks
>The whole crew is having their asses ravaged by an autistic german

Ohohoho never change you glorious faggots.

You don't - it got patched, brosef.

someone should ask everyone to post there characters

You don't

Post Characters where?

Post Characters here

Doesn't he realize that all his views are coming from GTAG? What's the point?

based kazzi

>the whole crew

wew lets not go full retard there lad

hey user how long do i wait to optimize payout on contact missions?
i think it used to be 10mins but this isnt oldgen anymore

Depends on the mission I think, just wait an extra 5 minutes before completing the last objective and you should be fine

Why the hell can't the level editor be used to create contact missions? Surely Rockstar's not too lazy to curate like 12 a month and slap some flavour text on top

if those retards didn't skid on him and spam the chat with 1-0 Lzzz xDDD we wouldn't be followed, god I hate the discord circlejerk and the autistic higher ups

no, its just kept to the shitposting channel so people stop derailing conversation anywhere else

So what are the benefits of being in a crew?
And is there a way to join a lobby that is only crew?

why do you faggots make a new crew every couple of months

>not having a shotaro for fun glitches

so we don't get autistically followed around, I wonder if based dalocc will force us to make a new one

how'd u uh do a public session with just friends again?

>open resource monitor
>suspend process for about 10 seconds
>badabing badaboom

That's so pathetic.

Oh cunt, I have an outfit almost exactly like this, fuck you for sexualising it.

No it's a small subset of fucking idiots that think him and his friend following gtag is even anything to be concerned about at all. Who fucking cares about the autistic cunt, vote kick him when you see him, crash him if you have a menu.

The state of this crew, holy heck

I got d/ced from the session, someone axe tom that question for me

Just to know, which one is the best paid mod menu? Who uses one here ? Any bans?

youtu.be/9iihyui1naA

At least post a good BasedViva viddy

youtube.com/watch?v=-IqYzWQ1N6A

where’s the sexy female characters at?
male characters too

youtube.com/watch?v=9PYYseOLBag

>No it's a small subset of fucking idiots that think him and his friend following gtag is even anything to be concerned about at all.
Yes, being concerned about people that don't know how to deal with it is a bad thing now
The only

No, gtag has a strict no modding policy, if someone catches you using a menu, you get permabanned from the crew

Can someone repost that GTA Cartel page with their rules and code of conduct? That was hilarious.

yikes

reddit.com/r/gtacartel/wiki/rules

Unless you're part of the inner circle, then we laud you for it on a daily basis.

All they have to do is join the main gtag session where we have an easy majority and they get kicked within 5 mins of joining, stop hanging around in pub sessions looking to get killed by an autistic shitter.

How can I join it? I've only ever been grouped with GTAG once and it was random and about 30 minutes ago

Join through the crews list or add some of the higher ups in GTAG, they're the ones who are most often online and have extra power to do stuff like this by sending crew wide messages about who to kick