/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2665

Zoiboi!

>Recent News
Story chapter 102-105 released, Shadowverse collab added to side stories, new unlocked EMP for several characters
Wind Guild War is happening
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16206 - Ippatsu Event (Norio Wakamoto goodness), SR Ippatsu, SSR Therese release.
Suptix la!
3 Draw Tickets have been added to every Side Story shop
Eden 4* has medium stamina

>CutieFest 01/10-01/25
Daily single gacha ticket starts 01/11
1.5 RP and EXP for Ranks 100 and below (Non-HL)
1/2 AP and BP
1/2 Free and Extra Quest
All Elemental Trials are open during the period

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for January:
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You
1/10 - 1/16 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
1/17 - 1/24 - Guild Wars (Wind Bosses)
1/25 - 1/30 - Miscolored Memories (Rerun)
1/31 - 2/?? - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous:

Post drama crew name

Stupid cuck ruins GW for his crew, cries on /gbfg/.

DON'T HEAL
DON'T FARM
t. danchou

POST CREW NAME

I derive sexual pleasure from GW drama.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING CREW NAME
WHERE'S THE FUCKING AUTIST WHO GAVE THEM A LOSS' ID

It was Lum2, KMR overshot.

WTF BROS
SHOULD I STOP NOW

this desu

WTF user YOU WENT ABOVE QUOTA BAN YOURSELF

New rank 70 here. I've started farming for Six. I'm on step 3 now, but I don't really have a good dark grid yet. I have one claw, two ex weapons, and a couple of uncapped axes. I've leveled up a lot due to grinding angel halo and the 1.5exp event. Should I continue farming or focus on my grid first?

>In a crew by myself
Wish I was part of a crew drama

DON'T FARM

>completely hamstrung by people 40 boxing, throwing day one, and getting matched up with the laziest nips on planet earth on day 2 and trying to keep honor down

I JUST WANT TO KILL THIS FUCKING BIRD AND DANCHOU WON'T LET ME.

>does something people asked him not to do
>AAARHAG FUCK YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL
>proceeds to make it public and make himself the victim
>not even once has he apologized
At least accept that you fucked up and try to make up for it you're not a kid anymore.

>6 months ago danchous tell people to farm GW and that baalfest is permanent
>Today they tell their people to not farm GW
Are danchous cunts by nature?

DON'T FARM YOU'LL RUIN US ALL

Do both fag.

Hello.

What is the best way to skill up GW weapons?

no you don't

There is literally no reason for him not to farm his 40 box. The danchou has autism.

you're screwed
now the nips will rush you and beat your ass

wtf bros, you told me I should farm GW...

The irony in this post

>got kicked out of crew discord because the one roastie everyone liked had liked me
>they threaten to kick me out if I join any of their raids
>forced to solo my gw raids and they expect me to do 20mil each day
fuck you eop crews

The same way you skill up any other weapon.

There's literally no reason he has to 40box in one round.

tricked again by /gbfg/

If you're in a esports crew you're supposed to follow suit and go along the rules, their focus is on winning you fucking spastic.
If you just want to ruin everything with your shitty 40 boxing make a solo crew and stop fucking things up.

it's almost like..... you can farm the remaining boxes...... during the rest of the finals............

This is the average Danchou IQ

lol is this high school wtf bro

>esports
>don't farm
What the fuck. You fight every fight if you are esports

>doing the eternal grind third time this month after esser and sarasa
>out of bsc and prisms
Somebody hold me.

wtf bros captain said if I didn't get top 80k I would be kicked but then I farm and he says 'don't farm'
wtf bros

>GW nowadays is so devoid of drama people have to invent fake drama to have something to shitpost about
yawn

>crew drama is so spicy /gbfg/ forgets its trademark complaining about a homo OP

Sasuga GW, you're the best

S E N D
H E L P
I already used all my BIGGEST whale tears.

wtf is nanji saying and why does she say nanji so much

Surely they won't notice me posting this then.

>ruin everything
Yes, because we have such CONCLUSIVE FUCKING EVIDENCE that honors affect matchmaking.

God forbid the guy wants to knock out most of the farming now to have more free time for the rest of GW, or if he only has a few days free.

I'm in the same boat. Bsc, silver merits and rainbow prisms are my biggest walls right now. Besides halo grind and quartz grind.

Nothing some GO trains can't fix though.

Just do a kirin train

Literally leech a few zois

>we have such CONCLUSIVE FUCKING EVIDENCE
You must be a player with a 15mil or higher ID.

How the fuck is his time my problem? If he gets told to do something don't fucking do it and if you are gonna do it anyway don't bitch when you get your well deserved consequences.

>WAAAAH I DID A THING PEOPLE TOLD ME NOT TO WTF PEOPLE ARE MAD AT ME NOW???????

You also can't prove the opposite and actually thinking that the matchmaking is completely random is pretty stupid.

If I host one would 29 people join?

if you're in an esports crew then farming useless honors just to meet a quota is useless as fuck and should be punished

>got 2 meats
>honors moved by 138
>nip awakened
wtf bros it's my fault

Is this "double warning" danchou?

DOUBLE WARNING
O
U
B
L
E

W
A
R
N
I
N
G

>well deserved
>"just listen to people whenever they order you to do shit even if it's baseless garbage"
If danchou tells you to suck his dick so he can farm GW better would you you fucking fruit?

>be in bullies
>my first gw
>got destroyed first round, crew leader never logged on at all
>already down 200m on this round
>ask on the required discord, which is dead, wtf is going on
>find out our azur lane branch is still in japan and all of them are hung over from partying after the con panel last night
why even keep the gbf crew open? these faggots are pounding disgusting 3d pussy instead of doing guild war right now

Why does making okto generate a lot of hate from people here but making funf is okay?

>let me compare being told to not 40box to something inane and stupid again xDDD
Nice one, are you the fucking spastic that drew an analogy between GW and drinking water last thread too? Blow your brains out, you inbred.

>joined an Azur Lane crew
>complain
This is their secondary game.

DLF is beautiful!

She's cute and I want to give her my cummies

i hate this

I'd pound boro's disgusting 3d pussy

>we have no info about matchmaking
>someone makes the claim that it's honors based
>"you can't prove the opposite"
Burden of proof retard.

Because fighting to see if okto or sarasa is the strongest is a trend. But song is clearly stronger than funf so nobody cares

what was BIGGEST

Making Funf is NOT okay.

people are jealous that you'll mvp Ubhl

A disappointment.

Both of those are baseless claims you have no reason to believe.
Unless you can proof that matchmaking is based on honors, these are perfectly comparable.

>statistical data shows that the matchmaking is mostly honor-based
>ummmmmmmmmm no it doesn't count because I say so -_-

BIGGEST spark trap

>there are people who didn't finish all their boxes during prelims and interlude and are overdrawing because of rounds

>sucking dick and not farming GW are compatible
What is it like to lie with crippling autism?

honors affecting matchmaking is a theory the same way evolution is a theory there's plenty of evidence and you have to be a retard to ignore it

Statistical data says you're mom took my cock to the base.

theres very few things I wouldnt do for a sunstone

Fuck off, my mom is only for my cock.

t. arts major

Learn what a fucking theory is retard.

>Bullies are esports chads
>don't even esports their old game any more

>A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

Dumb Liberal Arts community college dropout.

>this guy doesnt believe that dinosaurs and cavemen existed

ahahah holy shit

Where do I farm these? I already reduced all my SSR/SR and still need 400 more.

So you'll follow a baseless order if it's relatively inconsequential but you won't follow a baseless order if it isn't?

That's pretty fucking stupid user, think for yourself once in a while.

I have a degree though

Call me professor you little dick troglodyte.

>I already reduced all my SSR/SR

Who /goingtobeniprushed/ here

>Want to 40box
>Tell my danchou I'm going to 40box
>He tells me to not do it because muh honors
>Tell him I'll do it anyways because I'm not a neet like him and I can only waste time like this during the weekend and if he doesn't like it he can kick me later
>He says ok
So hard, huh.

okto is not needed dirt got plenty attackers already in fact his priorit is even lower than funfs
funf is a cutie okto is just some shitty draph
oktocucks shills are just mad their lost 3 bars for nothing and cant get thm bacck otkocucks i swear to god

>HALO
>MINES

>no guys seriously sucking dick and not playing GW are the same really you gotta listen to me
Be honest, how badly did you want to bring up sucking dick? Do you want to suck mine? Is that why you keep bringing it up?

i'd just leave that crew as soon as possible. it's obvious that they're not following strict quota rules

>reliable accounts of the real world
>confirmed through observation and experiment
This means that "wtf we did bad last round and we got a weaker opponent this round" is not proper proof, and that the opposite happening actually disproves your shitty theory.

So no, it's not like evolution, since crews get stronger opponents after a loss frequently.

>opponent is playing possum

Either CUG!, Quatrebois or (You) too

Ia it so hard to setup an alt so you can autism without fucking it up for everyone?

how did you get that out of what I typed

Did you have a stroke while typing this?

angel halo

Congratulations you're now core and cute

Because the idiots making funf atleast understand the character is shit and they dont obsessively keep insisting that their shit tier waste of hihirokane is really strong.

>no reply to what I said
Man being a brainlet sure must be tough. Is danchou whispering the things you're ordered to say in your ear as well?