Expected
>Nino, Eirika
Possible but not likely
>Alm
W E W
t. Celica

For the New Year's Takumi...
+Spd-Def or +Spd-HP?
I can't really decide. Leaning towards -HP since weapon refinement will give 2 back no matter what I upgrade to.

DELET

when is the cyl voting starting? when can i roll for lady lel?

Based meme hat girl

>changed the sig into a dick

Thanks again

Lady Lel is free from Tempest reward

>Reinhardt
Very possible alongside Hector

>Nino and Eirika
Ehh i don't believe

>Alm
Nah

>Alm

What kind of drugs are you on?

>Japs got Lot into the top 100 last time
Can we actually get Kempf to rank pretty high this time?

tharja is a family woman

Subaki looks cute in his new unifrom

I want Nino to win, but I also want to give some votes to Velouria.
Will you be splitting your votes or going all in on someone?

I swear to god, I knew it had to be done the moment I recognized the bulge
Also since I'm in the mood for meme edits, request an image and I'll see what I can do

How does one build Lukas besides QR? Steady Breath I guess but what is the non expensive alternative?

All in on Marf.

I've decided to go all in on my waifu. I hope she gets in, even if it's just as 4* demotion fodder.

Remember to vote for the strongest and cutest healer in the series, Sara.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGsK7bhfLrg
Not bad

Vote for Nino's mom

Trip back on, AIDSfag

Fort def is fine if you want to go budget
Guard if you have that, otherwise renewal
Threaten attack

>Hector, Reinhardt
>Tharja, Camilla
People overestimate how much things will change. The only difference will be Chrom dropping because Reddithardt meme power.

I'll probably split it between two or three characters.

We can probably get him pretty high if we get the japs on board with it too. Someone should go to some jap sites and tell them about voting for Kempf.

Could you edit the box and text to make BK even more of a cheap whore thanks. I requested the cup too

if you have no steady breath, steady stance or just keep fortress def

there's also earth boost, which won't work in some PVE content because of inflated stats, but my best lukas is +HP so it works most of the time between that and his refined lance

Finally got my Nino that's +Spd and not -Atk!
Sadly she's -HP, but that's still ok. Better than -Atk for sure!

>less than 150 shitposters who can't agree on anything
No sire.

Tana-Micaiah, if possible.

I really hope people don’t waste their votes on a shitty meme. Can’t we get someone like Ephraim instead alongside Hector?

>Camilla and Tharja
Truly the worst timeline, I guess I'd pick Hector and call it a day

serika train coming through, going all the way to the top 2
would you like a ticket?

Anything is better than -atk.

My nino is -res

On which site can we fucking vote? it that shit already up?

All in for my wife

You truly underestimate just how a year of Heroes and how dofferent the voterbase is.

I’m skeptical of Camilla and Tharja winning like everyone is crying but we will see soon enough.

1~5 - Finally promote my +spd/-def Nino after 6 months

6~0 - Saizo for Smoke Dagger++ for Felicia

VOTE SELIPH

Who winds up voicing him /feg/?

cyl nephenee literally when

>not voting for your daughters

how well does bold fighter 3 work on zelgius?

GUARANTEED RED TOME

Hopefully Xander Mobus

>tfw no qt Jarod ghb

7 for Papenbrook!!

twitter.com/s0bk_/status/953148082308419585

I can't believe I found Jill art.

What version of Finn to vote for?

do we know how long this CYL will last?

The link will update when it has events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote?locale=en-US

7 for based Xander Mobus

I'm a realist, user. They both made top 100 last time but not close to top 20, and I highly doubt that'll change this time around.

Best I can hope for for them is they both get added in an Awakening 2nd gen banner.

All in this beautiful man

i'm more concerned about who'll draw him

If we meme hard enough, yes.

His Genealogy version placed highest in the first poll but I don't know whether it was the young or old version

Why is IS so dumb

After Oliver and Micaiah both being blue I'd say it's likely and I'm glad because I like red mages

Vote for best boy!

Camilla might drop after IS basically sabotaged her with the NY banner, but Tharja hasn't really dropped in popularity at all. I'll be legit surprised if she loses.

Every time I face an AI Shiro or Siegbert the powercreep becomes incredibly obvious to me. Both of them hit like a fucking truck and are incredibly tanky for their roles. They have literally no weaknesses, Siegbert is probably the strongest red cav in the game and Shiro is probably the strongest lancer in the game. The only one that isn't complete powercreep is Rhajat and she's still kinda fucked but not nearly as egregious as the other two.

Xander Mobius would be cool
I hope he's not RYO'd like the memers say he will be

Ethyln doomed him and nobody beat her get although doot get meant he wont be ryo

>+atk/-res Pieri
Is she good with slaying lance or does she want firesweep?

twitter.com/linyaiin/status/953776858755141641

How do you find art? Do you just search for their name on twitter? I want to try looking for some hidden art of my waifu.

Thanks for the pictures, by the way.

Bruce Paperback

I'll vote for Kaze too! Even if he gets Ryo'd I love him

>Alm
I fucking wish but that's not happening

What I'm concerned is his Japanese voice.
If it's Junya Ikeda, I'll flip.

>Shiro
Doesn't hit hard enough to be a threat and gets incinerated by res targeting attacks. Not significantly different from Lukas.
>Siegbert
A better Brave Roy who is frankly obnoxious but gets taken down by the exact same tactics. Also, people don't actually give him the HB Galeforce combo frequently enough, which means he's just a good melee bruiser.

I don't think either of them are particularly threatening or significantly better than the unit archetypes they powercreeped.

Vote Leif! The only lord that is not in feh and deserves it

Siegbert's got some of the lowest res in the game, just use a dragon or fast mage.

Shiro I just park Michalis in front of.

I don't know much about voices, but it needs to be someone who can do soft boy and spooky boy

-Def. He's speedy enough not to get doubled, and he's going to die to Brave Bows either way. -HP is just going to make his battles against mages worse.

>They have literally no weaknesses
??
Siegbert is frail, especially in res and almost never has DC. Shiro dies to pretty much anything magic, much like Lukas.

Rhajat is shit, owning her myself. Even with DD3 wasting up her A-slot, her distant bulk is still mediocre.

Christian can do soft but dunno about creepy

I see Alm doing a hell of a lot better than Celica.
Everyone that played echoes like Emperor almhart but Celica was contentious.

Based Papenbrook of course

>finally fucking cleared 11~12 Lunatic
It feels so good to have this out of the way.

But now I'm officially out of orb sources.

Where does this Alm meme come from? There's nothing interesting about him. Honestly most lords are so boring I can't comprehend how anyone could call them their favorite character. Really only Hector and Sigurd are worth anything.

I'm not sure if I want to spread out my votes or just go all-in on him.

>doesn't self insert as Alm

He is not a lord.

He KILLED his waifu. Name a more courageous act.

They're going to punish us by making Leaf a DC sword user, but with a shit stat spread

>Everyone that played Echoes
Will know that Alm is a better character than Celica, but the voterbase will be mostly composed of Heroesbabbies and people that never played anything outside of Fateswakening, and Alm is pretty terrible in Heroes while Celica is the best red mage.

How do I mentally prepare for Lyon to get Ryo'd so I don't off myself when it happens

Chrom got killed by his waifu.

Post your regret unit

No chance at this point sadly. Celica got added to warriors, is the much superior unit in Heroes with more focuses, and gets way more fanart from japs. Hell just look around here, Celica gets frequently brought up because people want to fuck her and have seemingly erased how shitty she and her maps were in Echoes. Heroesbabbies are going to have a huge amount of say in this poll and the majority of them are most likely going to vote with their dick

He will be identical to seliph but with stats dumped into res instead of def

when does cyl2 voting start

I'm voting for Kempf, I don't like Leif.