/ggg/ - Guilty Gear General

Most Dangerous Danger Time edition

Previous Thread: Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on WiFi.

Other urls found in this thread:

smash.gg/tournament/frosty-faustings-x/events/guilty-gear-xrd-singles/brackets/182980
twitch
twitter.com/jamtsukaware/status/954878322516905984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Repostan
One of the buttons on my stick has become mushy and it occasionally registers multiple inputs when I press it, does anyone know how to fix this?
I suppose I just have to open it up and clean it, hopefully I don't have to replace it

Reminder Undine is a slut and is a bad influence on Dizzy.

I think before you do anything else, you should open it up and clean it.

GGs. You should talk to Bob about Sol v Baiken. He knows exactly what to do to stop her. I don't think I've been able to take a game off him yet.

Best wife

I managed to get the same screenshot.

Thanks, I'll see if I can get a hold of him. I know he's been here often enough to run into him easily.
It was a really screenshot worthy night.

Who are you rooting for during top 8 at FF /ggg/?

Is Doren2K still in it? If so, him. I'd love to see Teresa make it to Grand Finals and lose a Jam Mirror just for the twitter salt alone.

Missed most of it and don't know who's in the top 8, sadly.

bjornsonofbear because I like his name and the venom rep got barely bopped out

Alternatively.

here's a list for those who missed pools and such
smash.gg/tournament/frosty-faustings-x/events/guilty-gear-xrd-singles/brackets/182980

bear is going to win.

Isn't Teresa eliminated?

Probably. I missed a bit of the top 16.

Teresa didn't even make top8, knocked out by gcyoshi if I'm remembering right

that caption seems more fitting for a tyrant rave desu

danke
I'd like to see Foo or Deb take it.

heres the schedule for those looking for it and the times are in cst so est -1 hour

Ah, I thought that was Sway that got eliminated by gcyoshi's Bedman.

deb in guilty gear
betadood in BB, but i'm fine with either winning since i main jin and i used to main ragna

How many female characters are left in top 8? I think Doren2k plays Jam right

Yeah, hopefully it's just dirty, I got these Sanwa buttons half a year ago, it would be kinda weird if one of them died so soon
Goddammit, I really wanted to play some more

Wish granted HAIL2U!

acceptable lmao

Sorry to hear that man, best of luck. You were serious about having a framed picture of Millia on your desk. Gotta give you mad respect for that.

I hope Teresa was able to take some pointers from Doren2k at frosty

Top 8 starting soon fellas
twitch dot tv/bgcallisto

>tfw the lobby closes while you're in in the middle of a match

Is there anything more rage-inducing? I'd just found a decent opponent too...

play a less dead game then

But those games suck.

>IRL friend closes his lobbies as soon as he feels done playing and finishes a match

I honestly feel bad for people in the lobby in game, shit is scummy

why can't people just learn how to use the announce close button

twitter.com/jamtsukaware/status/954878322516905984
poor teresa, i know this feel

If you spent half the time in training mode that he does on twitter he might not lose to american players for free. And in mirror matches of all things

classic teresa

>working on drawing while waiting for the top 8 to start
Anyone else getting comfy.

I missed out on that. On what stream was it on?

joined a lobby while waiting hoping I can win the mirror unlike teresa

bgcallisto. If you go to the frosty fausting day 2 video on twitch it starts at 7:22:00. Doren2k vs Teresa

Thanks user.

Anybody here build their own stick? Been looking to get one and was wondering how worth it building is.

I own a couple, but I'd say only really commit to that if you enjoy tinkering with electronics. You need a steady hand and a bit of experience to solder the boards. If it's something you'd do more than once, go for it.

These songs making me realize how much I like this series music. So many great songs.

I did not win the mirror had fun though

>had fun though
Then you're still a step ahead of Teresa. Congrats.

gg finals are actually starting btw

Based fucking Doren's gonna bring in the age of Jam.

Is training with 4F delay like training in Vegeta's gravity chamber?

>not whit 60 f delay

That Bedman had so much talent.

whats chipp's worst matchup?

Venom

how is elphelt balanced

the left and right boob weigh the same

No defense.

looking forward to the incoming nerfs

:(

Well, I drowned in Pools today at Frosty Faustings, but I went 3-2, which is a big morale booster. I see some places in which I can improve, but I'm glad I didn't go 0-2!
Remember to keep playing and practicing!

Not like this.

Why is teleport a yrc and not a prc?

gj man hope you had fun, wish I coulda gone but an 8hr drive is just too much for me.

>keep playing and practicing!
What good would that do?

don't recognize any names in the pools cool you got to go though and get some matches in! I wish I had a local to go to ;-;.
just gotta get back up after falling and try again to git gud

i want to see johnny mains btfo

win or lose the nerf bat commeth

Johnny mains- forced to memorize thousand of scenario and character specific combos while performing endless mist cancel and technical inputs

Jam mains- forced to remember which button gets which card and that holding back allows their character to block.

Me too, me too

Once peppery did that combo it was over. No one gets into the zone like that and loses.

was that good enough for you
now johnny just gets the nerf paddle instead of the nerf bat

>Black man can show off a Daki case without it being weird

How does it work

Not really, because it took a Chipp to take out a Johnny.

Is it safe to assume all our regulars who didn't show up were instead at Frosty's?

Faust is cute!!

How are you today, /ggg/?
What were your favourite matches at Frosty Faustings? Personally I enjoyed watching Zidane, GCYoshi and Deb

I missed my bus so now I'm left here standing in the cold. Can't even play today because I've got so much work to do. In conclusion: not great but could be much worse.
I didn't watch Faustings but I probably will, at least top 8, even though no Venoms apparently made it there.

>thousand of scenario

Yeah it's so fucking hard converting off of his buttons with mf2, amirite?

>tecnical inputs
>implying

Cry me a river, nerd, Peppery got carried by his char, he was a nobody when he played Slayer.

IAD back to page 1

Just learned millia oki combos AMA

Do you like stockings?

Faulty microswitch, cleaning it up didn't work, fuck this shit
Not a big deal though, I just switched it with one of the buttons I had laying around

I use the bare legs one

Acceptable. Both options are good but there's something about those stockings.

>giving a toddler high heel shoes

Anyone here going to get the Guilty Gear Begins light novel?

If you play Ram you need to literally neck yourself. The only character that genuinely needs to be removed from the game, almost as badly designed as Arakune.

B-but brown

at least i got guilty gear

anyone wc wanna do some sets?

Did you get bodied by a Ram? She kinda sucks, you know.

Yes. My moonrunes aren't amazing but that didn't stop me from getting the physical drama CDs. I would kill to have bits of it as Afterstory D