/4ccg/ - It's coming home Edition

Previously: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/D24CZBxp (embed) (embed) (embed)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(novel)

>Where can I watch the cup
smashcast.tv/(the4____cup) or the wiki front page

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Anthems and Goalhorns
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Anthems_and_Goalhorns

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Event Calendar:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Event_Calendar

Next Cup: Winter Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2018_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Friendlies
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2018_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup_Friendlies

>Upcoming Invitationals:

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

Previously:
>logo autism
>friendlies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34KZ7htACxA
youtube.com/watch?v=RRl_n6yj6U8
archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/34739799/#34739799
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=34KZ7htACxA
Thread anthem

I've seen a lot of stupid shit in /4ccg/ and that's certainly pretty stupid shit in /4ccg/

nth for /sp/ should be allowed to have the asterisk because it's harmless fun and people need to stop taking this so goddamn seriously, is only game

nth for /sp/'s new logo

Also harmless fun: me fucking you in the ass

this. /pol/, /h/ and /d/ logos are bigger concerns.

sounds fun
stop getting mad at videogames
look at poor Boris, he lost his marbles
I'm just waiting for the two scoops kimmel/fallon/whoever skit edit with stars

8th for /co/. Winning the cup

here you go

Twain is seriously a tard to bring that up.

Add a new goat for every star

Not putting the goat inside the goat inside the goat was a mistake.

/sp/ will be rigged to death now in winter and spoon

Boris is guaranteed to fuck it up

This, boris isn't even attempting to hide it

I can just hear anger in his voice during that entire debacle. I’d like to bet exactly two dollars to see if he will rig it, and how so. Will it be with the groups, or with their tactics in game?

If anyone seems to be SEETHING it's you right now being butthurt about a logo.

DID I JUST SEE TWAINEY TWIMP USE TWO STARS?

This is perfect

Objectively improved /pol/ logo.

Dumb question, what was the joke with >rape's changed blender? Some gay character or something?

Boris is gonna rig a /sp/-/cm/ group, attempt to make them both shit, and instead the group will end up a 7-7-1-1 with both /sp/ and /cm/ advancing. He will then force Kekkels to take over streaming by actually screeching autistically on air the minute /sp/ and /cm/ are both confirmed to advance and then ending the stream. Both will then choke in the Ro16 and Boris will come back gloating about how this was TOTALLY his plan all along.

Why /h/?

hat pick: /co/

youtube.com/watch?v=RRl_n6yj6U8

Girls panties

/lgbt/ /h/
/co/ /an/
/toy/ /d/ - Group of death here
Veeky Forums /f/
/a/ /wg/
/int/ Veeky Forums
/u/ /x/
/jp/ /tv/

Oh come on amurricans can't be this prude right?

RIGHT?

/lgbt/, /vr/
/an/, /co/
/toy/, /d/
Veeky Forums, /k/
/m/, /a/
/int/, /r9k/
/u/, Veeky Forums
/jp/, /gd/

>Sneed in the roster
His model better be the goddamn store with Chuck and Sneed laughing at Homer's fancy German car, Suule

>page 10

>PAGE 10

It's really up to Aesco. Due to short time there have been some contingency options for some super big blenders like that.

SOON

>page 9

Lel Boris really needs a break. Cup is just for funsies don't take this shit so seriously. I dunno about a lot of the other people who contribute but seeing this kinda dumb shit makes you really question why you remain in the community.

/sptv/ roster when?

>page 9

I want to spread those legs and make sweet love.

you're not the only one buddy

th-

Soon(tm).We have a whole lot of RL obligations ATM. I think we have about half of the roster ideas written down. Shaq will be Gold.

Nice

No he fucking won't.

Will the logo have stars?

Al of them.

Where are /sp/'s poll results?

There weren't any and /sp/ got culled.

The same can be said about Twain, he knows what he's doing is just being a general nuisance to the people managing this cup, yet he's still ready to annoy them over petty shit just because lul /sp/

With how dead the current cup is and how little hype there is for Winter, you're not alone in wondering why you're still here.

>/co/ hat pick

>group A
>/sp/ spoons

I will enjoy watching that unfold. Group C looks deadly, and group H is probably the best one

Managing /sp/ is a fucking mess by the looks of it. Not only do you have a fanbase ready to kill you if you fail, you are expected to be this great person. Not only were the acts of /sp/ fans gutless after summer, but the way how twain slipped back in after JB retired is just pure trolling. I would probably say that they’d deserve worst manager had HT not put scoops in fucking shame after /e/‘s horrendous performance this cup

Today's matches:
>/gd/ vs. /gif/
>/pol/ vs. /int/
>/w/ vs. /k/
>/mu/ vs. /asp/
>Viewer's choice: /tv/ vs. /mlp/ or /vr/ vs. /m/
>Veeky Forums vs. Veeky Forums
>/e/ vs. /jp/
>/m/ vs. Veeky Forums

>implying anyone will choose /vr/ vs /m/

/vr/ /m/ is a better option. LIGHT UP THE NIGHT!

> Lear's """professionalism"""

Bring back Sou.

Nigga overslept

>viewer`s choice
Everyone wants to see that faggot dear again.
Be it by love or be it by hate.

What did he do this time?

"Hitler has jews!!" -King Lear, 2018

First /pol/ game, scamp?

more importantly /sp/fanTV when?

I came here less than a year ago. Can someone explain to me who Orange and Black and Canadafag are and why they're so universally reviled?

>unsuccessful team "shitting" on successful team

>I would probably say that they’d deserve worst manager had HT not put scoops in fucking shame after /e/‘s horrendous performance this cup
HT could rape Scoops live in front of all of us and still not be as bad as /sp/ management

t. Boris

anyone?

He's back because only managers can add aesthetics exports to the team page on the wiki. Hell he can't even test atm if he wanted to.

Both teams are shit.

t. The 4 vhan cvp

>page 10

Why are you showing your legs like that you slut.

>page 9

>page 10

lel no you don't ive posted aesthetic exports for a buncha teams without being manager

really? oh lel, it's just one of the reasons twain gave me lmao

Why do people care about a logo? If it's not blatantly illegal shit like CP then who cares whats on it.

Some of the teams feature near-invisible players. Couldn't there be a transparent ball too?

no

ok

8th founding when?

Thanks for watching the friendlies lads, it's always a blast. Summer friendlies are a for sure thing at this rate friendlies aren't as hard to manage as I thought they would even with a little hiccup here and there I'll just be sure to get the wiki page for Summer Friendlies open in a timely fashion at least 30+ days or so out rather than waiting just a few weeks before.

Here's to a wonderful winter season.

>be /sp/

I still wonder why isn't he a medal on /sp/, he fits perfectly.
>IWINLOL
>Involved in several rigging incidents and walked away with it with a slap in the wrist at worst
>Either you love or hate him
>Related to politics which /sp/ will always bring and pretend it's banter and not /pol/-tier shitposting

Filthy Yuropoors
Also: 18-1

Yuropoors forcing ded memes like LCIM. Blame /pol/ shit on mods not removing flags ages ago.

The really surprising thing is the lack of handegg memes other than >18-1, despite it being pretty popular on /sp/. I'm a Yuropoor so I don't browse those threads, but there has to be some sort of other handegg meme, maybe Amerimutts don't vote as much. It would be kinda like if the only divegrass meme was >schalke.

>maybe Amerimutts don't vote as much
DING DING DING

Fuck off.
archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/34739799/#34739799

>0 interest
/vp/ cull when?

O and B was an unironic pedo

>page 9 stars

Polite sage #10

La Creature

They didn’t vote as much, yet I submitted one. Problem is that if they want to see less divegrass memes, maybe you should go out of your general and vote