- Dragon slayer 2 released with new solo boss Vorkath
- Reworks to Wilderness Rejuvenation stuff soon

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>Clan Chat
OSG

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bkleSZoltDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's something about osbuddy (and also other clients) that in my opinion sucks the dignity out of life. I wish I could audibilise it better, but there it is. I feel about osbuddy the same way I feel about fast food. I just think it's disgusting, and if we're really going to be pigs with no standards then why don't we all just kill ourselves.

Just bought a bond and started a hcim. Any tips? I was told Wintertodt should be done asap for resources and skillcape since the hits will be low towards my lower levels

First for kissing mod wolf! He is such a cute boy!

Great names guys, just really good job, impressed with your work

Those are unironically hilarious.

1st for joining Cozyzone cc c:

There's something about bondies (and also other non iron gods) that in my opinion sucks the dignity out of life. I wish I could audibilise it better, but there it is. I feel about bondies the same way I feel about fast food. I just think it's disgusting, and if we're really going to be pigs with no standards then why don't we all just kill ourselves.

fresh OC!

Someone sell some steel bars on the ge please :^)

>duoing mole

>not crashing shitters

youre wasting your life by playing this game
go out
get a job
make some friends
chase girls
just
JUST GET A LIFE
do it for your parents
do it
for yourself..

I'm not sure but some user posted the other day some speech why doing Wintertodt at the start of a hcim was a big no-no but I didn't read it. Probably because you could die instantly after getting 99fm from memetodt and all of that time would be wasted (if you only wanted a hcim and not normal im)?

@202545040
>have a good job
>have friends
>have a good life
>still play runescape
lmao how can you fail at living so badly?

>you have to do what i find enjoyable to have a good life doing what i don't want you to is wrong

I do all of these things

burning amulet was a mistake

THIS
There was 0 (zero) reason to bring this into the game.

For reference addy is 5.6 and rune is 5.9

What about ruby dragon bolts?

It goes up to 6.97 at least for the first part of the kill. You can edit his hp in the monster tab for best time to switch since ruby spec is 6% and diamond is 12%, but whatever. Tbow d arrows is 7.6. The buffed dhcbow will be pretty much evenly between the pipe and tbow, pretty decent.

>not ironman
who cares

Me.

Fucking love this game so much

without memeing or shitposting
tell me why being a non-ironman is much better and more respectable than being an ironman

would there happen to be any trannies in the vicinity

>more respectable
No one give a fuck. Some people don't want to make the game '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''harder'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' by making the same game just take longer to do anything. If you're an autist and want to do that, go nuts. Just don't pretend that you're not an autist and realize your place that you are below normal people.

frem spotted

>orange
heres a suggestion

>getting this fucking triggered
Melon

miss markscape

/rsg/ is 9 pages down the hall

is sgs the best weapon to take to cerberus? I feel like I hit 10% of the time with it and I dont notice any increase in kills per trip.

dwh desu

pic is my pure's stats, what stats should i get to pk? fully quested

working on range for the time being

get a gun and pk yourself retard
i voted no btw

wtf dude

dwh desu

i mean i honestly dont care what you vote. i hope you vote with good intentions for the health of the game, but we cant all be that smart can we?

i was asking a simple question, take your 1.3k total elsewhere buddy

i'll continue voting no bondie don't ever speak to me again

so even though you're the one who cant form their own opinions and just eats up the reddit-tier FUG PURES LOL mentality, im the bondie?

i have a main too, retard.

looks like you can't form your own thoughts if you're begging on /osg/ for people to tell you what to level LMFAO brainlet bondies btfo again

well first unique at cerb. still hate this boss. blew my whole cashstack on a spectral because everyone said cerb was great.

its unique that u think anyone in this thread cares bondie get the FRICK out if you arent an iron god

cerb is a shit boss only worth doing for the pet

>being this angry

asking for opinions on a build i dont have much experience with isnt the same as your braindead shit spouting.

the absolute state of B O N D I E S
pathetic

not a bondie. ironmen are fags
i agree but I feel obligated to finish this shit task on cerberus with a small hope of obtaining a primordial and making a decent chunk of cash back

>not a bondie
u absolutely are

Don't respond to iron niggers seriously

>falling for the cerby meme

is there anywhere to discuss osrs that isnt a complete shitfest? /osg/ is fucking aids and the subreddit is just retarded memes

>is there anywhere to discuss osrs that isnt a complete shitfest? /osg/ is fucking aids and the subreddit is just retarded memes

no i dont believe i buy bonds for cash then sell them for gp which is the definition of bond baby. I make money through pvm and buy bonds to sustain my membership because why would I waste real life money on a 20 year old game when I could pay with in game currency?

rs3

>bondie too stupid to realize he's a bondie
PATHETIC

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>no prims
typical bondie retard champ
lmfao

IF I WAS A BONDIE I WOULD OWN PRIMS YOU MOUTH BREATHING RETARD

>IF I WAS A BONDIE I WOULD OWN PRIMS YOU MOUTH BREATHING RETARD

i enjoy ur reddit meme haha

>buys bcp when he doesnt have prims yet
when will bondies learn

*fletches, strings and alches 100k maple longbows*
fckn bondies...

ahhh yes i would much rather have +6 melee defense and +1 more str bonus than shitload more defense you fucking mouth breather.

never met an ironman who wasn't a spastic

>ahhh yes i would much rather have +6 melee defense and +1 more str bonus than shitload more defense you fucking mouth breather.

Daily reminder if you have ever done NMZ for anything other than points you are a shitter and your accounts will be the first to hang on the day of the rope

>started playing again for the first time at 9pm
>it's now 3:20am
Oh no, I'm gonna get sucked into Runescape again aren't I? I've already made 20k and am level 6.

>6 hours
>20k
>level 6
Just quit already champ. You should have base 40s and at least 10m by that point, even if you're f2p.

If you're planning to NH you should get 94 mage, 90ish ranged and 90ish strength

you could at least be a little subtle with it

i bought bcp to melee vorkath cause i'd rather do that than bp, when i sell the bcp after i finish having fun with vorkath i'll be able to buy prims thanks to the money i've made so far i'll probably go more though since i'm actually enjoying it quite a bit

selling 13 trout :^)

ill honestly never understand why people sell expensive items back. just fucking keep it. youll need again and small cashstack will motivate you to make the money back. so fucking dumb

>he has numbers in his name

There is a subreddit with real discussion and no memes allowed
/r/oldschoolrs

selling 13 trout :^)

i sell them if i can then purchase a different item that will make my current task easier/doable. the prims over dboots would be a better dps increase over bcp over torso since at some points in the pots the prims will retain the max hit longer and has the tiny +att. I'm not a fan of selling & rebuying shit but I'll do it on occasion

13 trouts for sale

>iron "men"
enjoy blowing glass all night while im out with stacy

Here's a nice page 10 bump from your friends over at /rsg/ :)

teach us how to not die while still being shit

rs3 still exists?

>own bis for ranged
>own bis for melee
>almost own bis for mage (lacking kodai)
what should i get after a kodai wand, other than tbow

3rd age melee

i was thinking things with actual use

youtu.be/bkleSZoltDo
Has anyone used this 'Exilent' client? Tempted to use this to learn zulrah.

>Wake up
>Check the oldschool website
>Nothing about osrs mobile

>needing a cheat client to kill one of the eastest bosses in the game
holy kek the absolute state of champs, how hard is to click items in your inventory

Very difficult for me, I still don't have a fire cape and have failed many times with 90+ ranged.

pm me ur pass ill do fire cape for u ;)

woo

>there's less than 2 weeks left of the month

every thread until you like it