/ink/ - Splatoon General

gay edition
Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
New Weapon: .52 Gal Deco is available! Sub: Curling bomb; Special: Stingray
Version 2.2.0 is available for download! Check the patch notes below for details.

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

mourning woomies

nth for being the /ink/ shadow tranny

My woomy did very well in Tower Control and got into the S ranks. She gets to eat tonight and is spared the belt.

Stupid faggots

I still need to work on TC personally. Lost my S+ in SZ because the host ragequit while behind twice

Also I think I'm good for that duo queue. I might squeeze in a turf just to get warmed up before doing leagues.

SR room open
3/4

my woomy didn't do good enough
she gets the heat lamp room

i make it gay edition everytime i make the thread just to spite the homophobes xoxo
do you already have me added ?also could you host or all we'll get is japs

watch the finals with me /ink/

this is the face of the general now
people abusing little squids for sadistic pleasure

I hope this place gets torched

Or you are just a faggot with no brain and can't understand making a good thread.

I hope you get shitdick and die

>goldie in the pipes round
>find it twice but only collect 3 eggs
everytime

I have nobody added. Mostly because of the initial threaten of full blacklist, but I'm not sure if that was serious or memes.

SW-5104-4837-5411

theyre just 2d my man, does it trigger your autism bb ?
did your uncle touch you in your no no place user? are you ok?
added

don't worry, the only person who draws it is kie r.
of only we had other artists willing to draw woomy abuse

I know that reference.

Does anyone have Hunter High-Tops with Special Charge Up? Slide me a pair man.

Remember that the water spout will be higher depending on how close you are to the goldie. If you open a valve and it's very low, go somewhere far away before trying again.

SR room
3/4

I think I did this right. Though bear in mind that my connection might not be the strongest.

Kill yourself unironically

>Censoring his name
Everyday we fall closer to Tumblr

well on your way to making this general a delete-on-sight

Can someone please post the pictures of Kokonoe, Tia, and Kitty?

you guys keep talking the talk but can you walk the walk? vote with your proverbial feet

>10 images

Do you not see the irony of that OP?

nah enlighten me

ok sticks suck boi

Telling people to "stop debating" just continues the debate. Have you never seen a YouTube comments section?

I'm trying my best, goddamn ninja squid asshole spawncaming us and taking more hits than necessary.

At least we didn't have a disconnect that time.

BOI dont gimme excuses

*breathes in*

what if a stray woomy walked up to you and asked if you could be her new daddy or atleast give her some nummies

I'd be confused because I'm a woman

Tell her yes and get her something to eat

woomies are dumb

>losing in SR
come on lads

I know what you're doing, I know what that is. PLEASE do not bring that cancer here.

>21 kills
wew kier, you really are a mad lad.

1782.8, I usually float around 1800 during splatfests so this seems about right

Why do the SS and OTH have beauty marks on their faces?

pls these are all super low ranking people, they play worse than c- japs. it shouldve been a breeze every match
1782 power is especially low
not the lowest though, ive gotten 1100 with /ink/ before

I want to buy two woomies and treat one like shit and horribly mistreat and neglect her and treat the other one like my little princess

grillers

Type "slatoon is" into google
Post autofill results.

MODS DELETED THE LEGIT THREAD THEY'RE IN ON IT
REVOLT
REVOLT

dead, bad, and "new meme"

bump

>the absolute state of stickfags
AHAHAHAHA
seriously though i think the lowest I've gotten with kier is 1800-1900ish and that's rare and on a pretty bad day. if this doesn't convince you to motion controls idk what will

i do NOT accept this OP

EXTRA EXTRA
MODS ENFORCE KIER CANCER
CONSPIRACY IS REAL

Don't do that

/ink/ is issues.

And there's nothing wrong with that. You can be however you like, be as angry as you want.

can we just hit image limit and call it a day

KIER COULD POST CP AND HE'D GET AWAY WITH IT

im recording his myr

It actually doesn't, as I'm sure I'd dip into the high 900's with gyros. I feel I'm doing my best and performing as well as I can in the face of bullshit (Like that Luna that keeps dicking on me because lel panic button).

abuse is a trigger because memories
why must my beloved squid general be represented by it

BECAUSE KIER OWNS THIS GENERAL NOW
MODS HAVE CONFIRMED

is that even possible?
i assumed even if you lose every match youd only go as low as 1600

you should take out your horrible memories on a cute loving woomy, it'll make you feel better

you should go fuck yourself, you monster

It's okay. Squids aren't people.

make this woomy cry
it'll make you feel fucking great

>homolust OC spag prefacing the "general" of Splatoon 2
>some user gets tired of this shit and makes a legit general to counter obvious weak OP prefacing the general of Splatoon 2
>homolust wins
>Splatoon 2 General Discussion: it's gay and you'll like it because fuck having an objective OP
the absolute state of /ink/

>best on the losing tem 7 rounds in a row
Just end my fucking shit sempai. Just wanted to have a little fun before bed but no

Oh.

Okay Kier, I played like shit there. I will admit to that one.

Between the Luna shitting on me every time I approached and the ninja roller just popping out of a teaspoon...

UNO MAS

it's time to leave, user.
leave /ink forever.
it's dead.

/ink/ is kill.
Let the fags have their little club.

Cute woomy and yebby feet

Maybe it's because we were already like 30 posts in you fucking retards. Why didn't one of you just make the general in the first place?

SR room open
2/4

You ever notice how there's like 10 times more posts bitching about gay shit than there actually are gay posts? I almost never see that stuff, just people constantly screaming about it every thread. Most people have woomies.

Is this game still alive? I want something to play on my Switch.

>carbon roller in SR
why

hey are salmonlings still a thing

Because they're beautiful.

treating your woomies and yebbies with love and care!

i have no fucking clue but i was getting at least 15kills per game and i still couldnt carry. it was flat out 1100power and i dont know what to say to that even. Ive tried going lower by throwing every game with my bud once and i couldnt match it

>being this new and not understanding how generals work
smhtbqh family

Plenty of shitters online and if this thread is anything to go by there's still plenty of skilled spergs around too

it's mostly the abuseposting that's the most cancerous shit
and they'll never fucking stop because ban evading is second nature to them

Lemme start using gyros, I'll beat it

Also holy fuck that Forge Pro last match, I don't know if that was legit.

nope

Yes, why wouldnt it be?

this, he regularly makes gay edition threads because no one else bothers to make the general.

so defenseless and innocent

Because the bullshit like is that fucking bad. Hopefully the next thread won't be as shit as this one.

This.

Pampering your woomy and yebby's feet!

they're polygons, not 2d you FUCKING idiot

This!

smashing woomy's tentacle with a mallet

obviously don't go straight into league with motion controls but actually try to practice with them and you'll probably get shit on way less.
>inb4 i cant its either too much or too little hurr
then practice more

It's also that my options are HORI pad (which I'm used to) or Joycons.

Also fuck paying 70$ for a pro controller.

woomies!

woomies

i strictly play hand held and don't even use my pro controller because I feel handheld's weight is nicer (and because it doesn't fuck with my minor astigmatism). stop making excuses and adapt

back at you
there is an expectation that whoever makes the general does it right or not at all