/brg/ - Battlerite general

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a PvP arena brawler from the same company that made Bloodline Champions.

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-3/#more-2096

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

thearteriart.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think this is my best work to date

DESPITE EVERYTHING I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS GAME

that dick rubbing her ass is weird. Where is the owner?

>First three characters I liked and bought are Freya, Shifu and Thorn in that order
Am I just destined to be both cancerous and shit (for not playing a ranged char) in ranked at the same time?
INB4 you just suck there's fucking nothing I can do in 3v3 where everyone is ranged but me

>found the better art just after i created the thread
oh well

>The game is so shitty that players are killing themselves because of it
Lmao Battlebabs.

>killing themselves just because they are bad at the game
Well, i guess it's for better.

>AbysswalkerMLP
There is some irony to his name

>you're in the club and this guy burrows under your girlfriend's ass
wat do

>Under
>Not into

but that would be instant death user

>Why did the chicken cross the road?

i fucking hate that little guy. He literally ruins her whole image

I DON'T WANT THIS GAME TO DIE

buy gems fucker

it was never alive lmao

Okay, i'm going to sleep. Now you decided the fate of the general

Where did you get this?

g-guys what's wrong with my game..?

God is punishing you for being a furry.

oh fuck

Is this game really dying? I bought it as soon as the early access was released but stopped playing after a short time

i got bored after 50 hours of game and grinding from silver to plat
this game require a lot of focus to play matches, but gives little rewards for the effort
not to mention all the grind that you're supposed to do in order to get higher rank/champion levels
well, and toxic in different ways community(especially in ranked)

I have been given a break in the long string of bad luck that I have had this last week, and finally managed to finish this drawing. Lost all other work though.

fck that bold fuck

what happened to Jade's whatever the fuck this is called? it's not on any of her skins

what the fuck is wrong with this kid? he was in one of my games yesterday

>MLP
This is all you need to know.

check deathdealer

Any real change in Alysia playstyle since the buff or just bigger numbers? My loadout stands
Cryogenic Lance, figure skating, ice breaker, blizzard, vandalism.
I feel like I can drop vandalism though. I play safe enough, don't need the second jump rite.
Anything else?

I'm curious if this guy actually did it. What server are you playing on? I wanna see if there's any news of a suicide in that area of NA.

Probably want the bigger shield and bigger explosion And maybe get acrylic cloak since it carries on Shield rites against mongo
Exe E is actually useable now

I like your cartoony style and the bright colors. Can you do Alysia next?

east/southeast

> Exe E is actually useable now

it does less damage now, how else did it get buffed?

Faster freeze time.
You could freeze someone from no freeze to freeze in 0.7 seconds.
It's pretty fucking quick.

Ehhh? Does that mean I should be able to use it a lot more now? I've absolutely never used it before.
Man sometimes I feel like I'm devolving instead of getting better at this game.

>Does that mean I should be able to use it a lot more now?
It has its uses when you just wanna freeze someone or get a melee off you.

なるほど

Should I rather use Ex E now instead of R if I don't have vandalism? I stopped using Vandalism since I discovered that my lmb range is just short enough and doesn't reach the ice wall, and it wasn't super reliable anyway. If it reliable to use Ex E to get a freeze? Also are E rites good to use? I feel like I'm performing a lot better if I use bigget radius E and showstorm E rites, but I've been losing lately so what do I know.
Man It's like I unlearned how to play Alysia since her buff.

> it's a last man standing Zander runs away from three enemies for two minutes before dying like a bitch

>Also are E rites good to use? I feel like I'm performing a lot better if I use bigget radius E and showstorm E rites
E rites are fine and I still use them, if you want to Almost guarantee a freeze ex e better since its doesn't have a slight delay on it. Snowstorm is amazing for zoning though since even if a small body gets into the zone you get chilled

Anyone else have this problem with ashka
You sometimes too reliant on m2 and sometimes forget to m1

No I spam m1 pretty much all the time
If anything I'm too reliant on R and try to use it when I don't have the energy

Not with ashka in particular but I have the bad habit of doing it with Alysia. I'm just so focused on spamming rmb and E and last a freeze that I literally forget about my other abilities as well.

rework

I sometimes forget to m1 as pearl

Reapplying ignite with M1 is literally the best thing about Ashka's kit.

thearteriart.tumblr.com/

fucking disgusting, original look was miles better

I kinda miss her constant confused why did I come here face and lucie's buck teeth

She is not confused, she's smirk and her VA is cocky. They said they did it to add more animation later, but where are they?
Also, no promised Jade skin from contest.

*ing

>game is fucking dying again just like we predicted
>SLS doesn't give a fuck and keep promoting new hero bundle on shatter

>This game dead
I have played deader games

Pearl should be ILLEGAL to play in 2s

>everything must be 3000 bajillion matches per minute to be not ded
Even Leaguebabies are saying their game is dying, and League is by far the most played game today. What in the everloving fuck is wrong with you people? Just shut the fuck up, jesus.
I understand what you're on about, SLS are a bunch of incompetent orangutans, but we as players could at least not be so negative about it.

I played games with fucking 10 man communities (old school WOW servers and Mu online servers)

>Mfw people haven't picked up pearl yet and I'm riding the pearl train from silver 5 to gold 2

the problem is not numbers. Problem is the top players are not even interested in streaming/playing the game.Other problem is the only information they gave is some random plebit post "we're working on it" which was made 9 days ago.
And there are more than 3 weeks until their shitty next update.

Well, this game is even worse then OW in terms of "WTF IS GOING ON HERE".

When people who are literally play your game for a living can't do it or don't want to, you should realize something is wrong.

so did the new character turn out to be an OP cashgrab like destiny and thorn or was it just underpowered meh like alysia?

OP for the most part, but teleport idea is hard to execute in soloQ

He's got a lot of mobility and utility but I feel like he's fair to play against. Never felt like bullshit if a zander did beat me.

>from silver 5 to gold 2

>playing against a good Lucie as Freya

Yeah, back to square one. I really can't make Alysia work. Easily the one dragging the team down. Even if we win, I'm getting hard carried.
Man and I really like her a lot.

show me replay when you're dragging team down, you probably are garbage and missed most of your shit

Does missing all my stuff not count as dragging the team down? Yeah I'm missing all my stuff.
Not sure what's wrong though. I'm playing worse and worse l.

then it's clearly not Alysia's problem that you're bad. Now you got it?

The champion just plays different. I have almost 60% win rate with Ashka. But I play so bad with Alysia, it's like I can't aim her abilities and I'm always just a bit out of E range, things like that. Can't wrap my head around it.

Is Sizzle still worth taking on Destiny?

Yeah but the bigger radius E rite is pretty useless to waste one rite spot for.

I'd rather even take Inspiration for easy meter if not something more useful than that

I main destiny and although people say sizzle is not worth anymore, I still take it. I do use ex E way more than the usual destiny player and 6 damage is 6 damage. I just don't think other rites are as good.
My loadout goes
Blast processing, violent revolution, Globetrotter, power attachment, sizzle

Some folk said expansion pack but I just don't use R as much, being slow and unreliable as hell. Having that rite is just not gonna cut for when I DO use it.

suddenly every destiny main switch to become an alysia main surprise surprise

>Alysia gets nerfed
>Iva becomes FOTM
>Iva gets nerfed

Why don't you use Dispatch?

You use R for the Exploding interrupt and the Snare

Dispatch is her worse space rite.
Globetrotter is better

but you have no iframes

Yea and you move at the speed of sound.
Your the Quickest range hero around.
Press Space if your rooted to get out that situation.
Without Dispatch you will waste a Cooldown that globetrotter could do better

She doesn't need iframes. And if you need dispatch for an iframes, you aren't playing her right. Also the way the ability works, when you DO need an iframe you'll have to otherwise waste a better ability (space) for that iframe, which isn't even instant either.
Not sure if I explained it well but her iframe is not like other iframes, you feel me?

try a better explanation, something worthy of at least 95 IQ

>they don't take dispatch
Enjoy your Gold 5.

trying to queue as alysia and i'm getting 5+ minute queues.

You must have under 95 alright if you don't understand what I'm saying.
I meant that because her iframe is not instantaneous, is not reliable, is taking the spot of another, better rite and is wasting a cooldown which can be used in a lot more ways than just for the novelty of doing a fancy dodge, because of all these reasons Dispatch is not worth to use.
Is this high IQ enough for ya, buddy?

the explanation is 95IQ at least, don't bash my understanding when you wrote it badly in the previous post.

also Dispatch is much better for positioning and against Croak

if you can't use prediction to use iframe delay of her jump then you truly are sub 95

>haha he doesn't take the worst rite for destiny
>Enjoy X rank here haha

>Having trouble against croak as destiny
Literally EX E him when he waste his space wait for the 2nd Jump Not the first.
Hell you can counter the first one if he engages with his jump since it procs counters

If you need dispatch for that precious .5 seconds of iframe against some big nuke or whatever, then you truly are the under 95 here.

>no way to counter his ult

Don't get hit by it

>SILVER 4 Destiny with pro strat advice
thumbs up

>He doesn't play pearl

He's annoying but I wouldn't call him good

reminder

I hope he isn't Grimrog