Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

over.gg/7074/lunatic-hai-disband-roster-withdraw-from-overwatch
youtube.com/watch?v=3zxcsfuIBFI
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761097067?page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xQc fan reporting in

pro ama

Blizzard themselves need to sabotage the gooks or their league dies before season 1 is over.

how hog?

Daddy.

Would a hero pick system hurt or benefit the gooks?

nth for widow is overpowered and doesn't belong in the game

it would do literally nothing

hog is ok on ptr scrims, but i think dva/zarya/rein/moira/lucio/dps is gunna be default when patch drops tuesday

thank

12st for reaper is a pedophile

over.gg/7074/lunatic-hai-disband-roster-withdraw-from-overwatch

>Blizzard killing the korean OW esports scene
So this is how they are going to keep too much koreans out of OWL

>tuesday
I sure hope you're right, but I'm keeping my expectations low

They are being split onto academy teams, nbd

it's not like KR Open Division has 1300 teams competing for 10 Contenders spots

Its dropping, but owl is still gunna be on mercy meta patch

>tank comp with no nano
seems like ez losses to anyone willing to take ana instead
solo dva wont really be that effective at zoning her

I figured that, I assumed they were still using the previous patch, before the movement changes and the change to junkrat riptire in air

dva only has to eat nade and matrix low targets for ana to be useless. every pro offtank can easily do this

D.Va can also eat Moira balls

how are you going to get a tank low when they have ana and you have solo dps and no antiheal

Moira can heal through matrix, ana cant

Look at this fucking cutie!

I feel so comfy laying in bed right now

teams are deathballing into each other like season 3 and 4, its really not hard to deal damage with a mccree/tracer/soldier/junk and a charged zarya

this isn't your blog faggot

fuck off i'm gonna share my baked alaska recipe and you're gonna like it

Well post it already faggot

just tell me what i need and i'll make one for you

i dunno man
i heard the same thing about moira lucio back when she first came out, except with teams running dive into the orb cleave, and it just seemed like she didnt have enough utility to function on her own
primary healer seems like too important of a slot to be running a character who cant do anything besides heal/damage while everyone else has damage boosts and mobility and res out the ass
i think its more likely to shake out like ana+moira, even with the lack of proper defensive ults it just seems like absolute hell to deal with while lucio on his own might as well just be an empty slot for like 80% of the match

me too, user

Are we sharing recipes? Technically, Overwatch makes recipe videos so it's not off topic.

I can share any one of these three:

my kickass swedish meatball recipe
my swiss steak recipe
my veggie chilli recipe

Pick one faggots and I'll post.

Canonically, what are the chances that D.Va ever sold nudes/camwhored for free?

>when patch drops tuesday
First post and you blew it already.

Im just sharing what contenders teams are running on ptr scrims, some are playing old lucio/zen dive, but 3 tank
deathball with moira/lucio is the most common comp right now. A tank comp with lucio gets to choose engagements and will always out rotate a comp without lucio.

100%

>my kickass swedish meatball recipe
that one

No idea, because we don't know anything about her character other than that she's a gamur gurl that fights robots in a mech since they never write new lore because Michael Chu is a hack.

she streams everything because she thrives off of attention, it's very likely she whores herself out

So how many people bought it until he said Tuesday, because it's not dropping Tuesday?

For all we know she could be a chaste christian girl who would never have sex before marriage. We don't know anything about her as a person, only what she does.

Canonically, every gaymer grill is a camwhore by definition.

Yes, and what people do are based on who they are as a person
she does things that gets her attention because she likes getting attention
whoring herself out for attention is not out of the scope of reality

youtube.com/watch?v=3zxcsfuIBFI
Oh Mercy mains, your tears sustain me.

How do you think she landed movie roles?

gimme a date and time and ill give you a ss from protalk
Tuesday isnt confirmed by blizz employees or anything afaik, but everyone ive talked to thinks its tuesday idk

maybe she became a gamer girl streamer because she needed to support her family and she can't hold a real job and streaming is all she's good at

Maybe she's hiding her true self under a facade because she's afraid that she'd lose everything if the world found out she didn't like streaming games and only did it because she wasn't good at anything else. Maybe it makes her really insecure.

We don't know.

Wait a second, she streams herself killing other people?

Yes, canonically she streams during combat

Ok. I'm not posting measurements because I don't know them off the top of my head but I'll post ingredients and procedure. If you can work it out from that, it's not too hard.

Ingredients:

Meatballs:

fine Breadcrumbs
heavy cream
1 sweet onion finely diced (use half if it's a really large onion)
Ground 20% lean Beef (you can also go half beef, half pork, or 1/3 beef, 1/3 pork, and 1/3 veal, all ground of course)
beaten egg
Honey
salt/pepper to taste

Brown Sauce:

Chicken Stock
Heavy Cream
Pickle juice
spoonful of lingonberry jam
salt/pepper to taste

Procedure:

Take your crumbs and add enough heavy cream to coat them. Set it aside in a bowl.
Take your onion and saute with a bit of salt and pepper until slightly browned and softened, set it aside to cool
Place your meat, honey, and egg in with the wet crumbs and mix. Make sure your onions are cool before adding them into the meanball mixture, you don't want it to cook the egg or the meat. Then mix.
Roll out your balls into fairly bite sized shapes. Cook the meatballs in a pan until browned, not cooked all the way through. Set them aside.
Now start the sauce.
De-glaze the pan with chicken stock and add the heavy cream. Once it gets to a slight simmer, add the pickle juice and lingonberry jam. Whisk the sauce until it comes together. Then add your meatballs one by one to the sauce so it doesn't splatter in your face. Once all the meatballs are added increase the heat to make sure the sauce is at a good simmer and then lower it. Leave it like that for about 30 minutes. Check back and the sauce should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. The meatballs should also be cooked through.

Serve with egg noodles, over rice, with mashed potatoes or with some thinly sliced quick-pickles. I prefer good ol' mashed potatoes. Don't forget the lingonberry jam.

His idea's good, though

sounds good, thanks user

>Symmetra's skin spray is just her default outfit.
>Every character has gotten a new skin based on their spray.

lmao i wonder what was up with that. maybe the artist couldn't finish it in time so just went with her default.

Not every character, the ones not wearing their new skins are just wearing skins from previous events.

Majority of the sprays are just reused from the twitter thank you campaign.

Twitter artists work fast.

>see some cool fanart of lucio's skin
>notice the pink scars under his pecs
EVERY TIME

No, she streams her Omnikaiju fights. In canon she doesn't actually fight people.

s h i t pairing

My nigga Bite coming out with the good shit yet again.

>widow/hanzo
ye

gays denied another ship

Yeah, omnics aren't people so it's fine to stream their genocide

They don't really care about her that much, I guess.

I'm assuming they have to announce something for her but she's been in since launch and has a shocking 2 event legendary skins which were only added after the Symmetra threads on the Blizz forums hit like hundreds of posts of people whining.

symmetra's like the beginning of oliver and company when the kitten is left in the box in the rain.

Whore snipers are meant for each other.

Who was in the wrong here /owg/?

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761097067?page=1

I need some cute/lewd MOIRA pics

you, for posting it here

What's a good mouse for palm grip?
I bought a G502 a while ago and tried to give it a shot but the thing gives me wrist cancer no matter how I grip it and is heavy as fuck.
My ideal shape is basically Deathadder but I'd like something with a couple more buttons.

>make a game where almost all of the characters have hard capped skill ceilings
>give two or three of them insanely high ceilings
great idea

Don't lewd the geneticist.

>You should reconsider what you think is skill then, mate. Headshotting someone from across the map is the very definition of skill.
What did he mean by this?

I agree, just remove every other hero from the game and make it widow 6v6 so we can play the game the way that was intended

>Hanzo
>whore
He's a kissless virgin.

isn't she supposed to be some ridiculous polymath?

>i got out of silver in csgo and believe me, video games mechanically prevent the skill-less peasants from landing a single headshot after missing 14 shots in a row with absolutely no punishment like i can
>kephrii btw

Nah, she started streaming after being champ and then she got drafted, and then she continued to be a cam whore.

>You don't always have barriers to hide behind. And at some point you have to come out to contest the objective.

>someone literally downvoted this comment

Do people downvote even play the game? Eventually you have to get on the objective or you'll lose. You can't be hiding 24/7

Can't wait for this new skin.

Since (hopefully) Blizzard feels we have enough Offense and wants to fill up the other classes, who do you want to see in what class?

>posting is greyed out
What did you do to get banned?

Is Dallas Fuel just a meme team?

I'm not banned, those options only highlight if you hover over the comment

everyone that can create a barrier can bring it to the objective

Dallas Fuel can't melt steel beams.

It's unfortunate how goofy McCree's model looks compared to the concept art.

defense is the only role left that hasnt had a new hero

it should stay that way

>rein shield
>widow slingshots up and kills your support
>orisa shield
>widowmaker's team applies pressure, forcing them to scatter and most likely make line of sight for her to shoot them
>winston shield
>melts in 1.5 seconds

so how likely is it that the next hero will be a tank-support hybrid? Jeff said meta changing, and if done right, a hybrid would really shake things up (I don't know if that would be a good thing though).
If the new hero really is meta changing then most likely they're going to be must pick levels of overpowered

what a shit skin