Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVa7dDU8qKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Rexxar still hasn't been fixed

>madam goya into king krush
big hunter at rank 18 is something

lads

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
why do I always get the SHITTIEST legendaries?

haha welcome to the I opened temporas club? did you also get double tyrantus like I did?

>wahhhhh I got a legendary

I hope you step on a lego

You don't user, there are just a ton of shitty legendaries. This expansion has like what 4 good ones or something like that.

>reddit spacing and reddit insult
like pottery

m-maybe he'll end up being useful next expansion like prince taldaram ended up. I actually really love that card now because it works so well in my lock deck.

Presenting my standard hunter list
Which actually feels strong and fun to play

1 of 2

his effect is interesting enough that there is some universe out there where priest gets iceblock and can actually make an gross otk. I havent dusted mine yet but im a hoarder and still have genzo and tons of other trash

How many packs have you earned /HSG/?

2 of 2
Fuck this timer man and fuck phone posting
This definitly feels tier 2 and from the performance of aggro druid in the world championship is definitly stronger than that deck

If you have two sea giants play the second one over the faceless unless you run into tirion a lot

that deck is ass my dude

>Release some literal who meme trash instead of an actual shaman hero.

k-ko1ento master race here

Sintolol.
So 3 packs.

So zero

Finals doesn't start till 25min, should I fap before or after?

What time does today's tournament start?

You get 1 pack even for losers. Fap to Surrender during the games.

Before

ranked in casual
>all decks either razcuckus, cucklock, or temporogue
>greetings greetings greetings thanks
>slow players
ranked in wild
>dozens of decks
>always a wow and a well played when you do something good
>fast players

Is there any good reason not to play wild beyond 'muh external constructions of what is/isn't "real" hearthstone?' (there isn't).

This is taken out of context and it's getting out of hand. I've done nothing but talk about how great Arena has been since the algorithmic changes this month set in, I even made TWO YouTube videos on the subject. I'm stopping Arena, even though it's great, because I want to try to finish my Wild grind and hit Legend (currently rank 4)

youtube.com/watch?v=UVa7dDU8qKQ

Arena fucking sucks dude, it's still mostly deck quality and the rest is rng (including how well you curve)

>Who are you rooting for?

I'm cheering for Orange, but have a feeling TOM60229 wins. Cubelock is too OP.

why do I always pick 1packlento

Amen. Just lost to CRYYYYYYSTALS, FREEEESH FRROOM KAZAKUSSSSSS into some bullshit. What a joke.

I feel you, just had CRYYYYSTALS into Obsidian Statue which was resurrected a few turns after. My pally had no chances.

Turtle powa x2, Dragon's Fury, and shadowflame from courier for 4 bullshit board clears is my testimony

9999 wins in play mode!

Started playing last week of February 2016.

100% free-to-play, didn't even buy the welcome bundle.

Unlocked all 4 adventures fully with gold, have a complete Classic set.

10230 ready-to-use dust and 17705 more in extra cards if I press the Button.

2950 gold.

Next report at 19999 wins.

How do you bear playing this god awful game at all?

Maybe if you pay to win, u can get above Rank 11.

>lego from free KFT pack
>it's Moorabi
>lego from free K&C pack
>it's Woecleaver

I guess I shouldn't whine since I craft essential legos, but jesus.

>[any legendary] from free pack

shut the fuck up you cunt

I don't tryhard. When my chance of winning a game is low, I just concede unless it's possible to win within the next 2 or 3 turns.

I think the problem with most people is that they play this as if their lives depended on it, or maybe they're just unable to recognize it when they no longer have a win condition/the win condition would require godlike RNG for 10 turns straight.

Take the current Tavern Brawl, for example. I know and understand all of the decks, so I only play the matches where I know I'm favored to win by a lot and instantly concede all the rest. It's hard not to enjoy it when you win 19 times out of 20 times you actually play a match.

I got rank 5+ almost every season past WotoG's release (and yes, that was before the guaranteed rank 15/10/5). I usually don't play ranked until the last few days.

It's still possible to climb with a cheap deck but losing to shitters with pay2win decks can be annoying at times.

>drop cavern shinyfinder into frozen clone secret in arena
>when the mage uses it he draws a card

tales from 1-2

I wish I had the same attitude as you.

Personally, I started hating this game around the time I stopped smoking weed. I started taking each game too seriously, and I would feel my heart rate sky rocket at high arena wins or when going for legend. I would get so fucking mad when my opponents misplayed and still won, or when juggles would always go face, or when mages glyphed into flamestrike. I would often go around breaking shit, small stuff usually, once I smashed my phone though.

I don't even get why though, I truly believe that this game is non-competitive, and meant for 5 minute games on the shitter. But for some reason I just hate losing for reasons that aren't my own, I feel helpless when things happen that are out of my control.

Yet still I have this sunken cost feeling and addiction to Hearthstone. The thing I love most about this game is the collecting aspect of it, but the way Blizzard has designed, it feels like you are forced to play the game to grind out any sort of decent collection. This is the reason why I can't just disenchant all my cards - it's the only thing that makes me happy in this game.

Should I take the Curator lineup out of this? I like the Primordial Drakes, but I'm not sure about the Gastropod.

### Mill Rogue
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (0) Preparation
# 2x (0) Shadowstep
# 2x (1) Mistress of Mixtures
# 2x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Gang Up
# 2x (2) Stubborn Gastropod
# 1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard
# 2x (3) Coldlight Oracle
# 2x (3) Deathlord
# 2x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 1x (4) Prince Valanar
# 2x (5) Antique Healbot
# 2x (5) Sludge Belcher
# 2x (6) Vanish
# 1x (7) The Curator
# 2x (8) Primordial Drake
# 1x (10) N'Zoth, the Corruptor
#
AAEBAaIHBIUX4KwCubICnuICDYoBxAHtAvgHhgn+DYEO9Q+AEpvCAubCAt7EAsnHAgA=

ready to see Tom win world championships?

y-you did vote for Tom60229 right!?

>100% free
It's only free if you don't put any value on your time.

I wonder who will win. the jade druid tempo rogue raza priest lackey warlock OR the jade druid tempo rogue raza priest lackey warlock

>I don't even get why though, I truly believe that this game is non-competitive, and meant for 5 minute games on the shitter. But for some reason I just hate losing for reasons that aren't my own, I feel helpless when things happen that are out of my control.
It's not just you or some inherent flaw in your character. In game design theory there are two kinds of randomisation: let's call them pre-game, and in-vitro. Pre-game randomsation happens before the game really starts: it's the shuffling of decks to create random order, or the allocation of resources to create random strengths/weaknesses. This kind of randomness is fun, and encourages replayability. In-vitro randomisation occurs after the game has already started: it's the rolling of dice to determine movement, or the flip of a coin to determine outcome. This kind of randomness is usually recognised as less fun, because while it generates a much higher-high when the random outcome goes your way, the frustration created when it doesn't is much harsher, and this hurts replayability.

A card game like Magic almost solely relies on the first kind, a card game like DiceMastesr almost solely relies on the second kind. Hearthstone has both kinds. That's why getting a losing streak is so toxic.

I backed Kolento. Don't underestimate him - he can still win this thing..!

>wild

Damn user, you really showed him! Now he'll never play the format he enjoys more ever again! Please, elaborate on just how stupid people are for enjoying themselves. How about instead of making fun of people for what they like, either construct a valid argument or fuck off?

Interesting. I do rage sometimes when my opponent curves out perfectly, but it happens so often and most of the time it's just "eh, what can you do".

But still, it's not like there are actual consequences to me losing, through rng or not. On ladder you lose a star, but that's whatever. Even in arena all you are doing is wagering an imaginary, virtual currency that has no value outside of the game. The fact that losing means absolutely nothing makes me wonder why I care so much.

I guess it's because you are wagering your time, as there are no rewards at all for losing.

Been away from this terrible game for a few years but boredom has pulled me back in. Thinking of crafting patches for tempo rogue. Still worth it or is rotation for sure coming soon?

I'm going to need your best meme lists guys

I mean rotation is for sure coming in April. That being said, if you have any interest in wild, patches sees a ton of play there and probably will for the foreseeable future. Tempo Rogue will probably remain a strong deck until the rotation and the other legends needed for it are all pretty versatile.

>nooo wild is the best format evurrrs when there are no tournaments for it hurrr nooo stop mommy waaahh

If you want to play any aggro deck for this expansion, or for the rest of hearthstone if you like wild, craft patches.

Don't bother. You'll be sick of this game in a week tops.

There are tournaments for it though?

>There are tournaments for it though

rotation is always happening, but if you think patches can help you grind out ranks the craft can be worth it, the amount of decks that benefit from the tempo of patches see huge win rate improvements versus variants without it
southsea captain plus patches is mad broken, i wouldn't be surprised if southsea captain gets nerfed similar to warleader before rotation

How many hours to go?

A bit under 4 hours.

I mean, you're invested (if you weren't, you wouldn't be playing at all) and in-vitro randomisation is just frustrating. We're pattern-detecting machines, when the die comes up one instead of six, we can't help but think 'why couldn't it have come up with the number I wanted' and when it comes up one instead of six many times in a row, the frustration is just a natural response.

>M-maybe if i post more wojaks, i'll be more right!
The whole point is to let people enjoy what they want instead of being a cunt dumbass. I never said wild was the better format, and I never said anything about tournaments.

Thanks for the info. I dont touch wild so ill probably just spend the dust on other stuff instead. I hadn't logged in for about 2 years and I had 15k dust given to me as a welcome back thing i guess

Togwaggle/Discover/Geist isn't competitive, but it is a lot of fun. You essentially just build a Dead Man's Hand fatigue Warrior, then switch the Dead Man's combo for Tog/Discover/Geist.

>11-0 hunter deck
>mullian into really shit higher mana drops
>have candle shot atleast
>decide not to turn 1 play it
>opponent plays turn two ooze
>play candleshot and loot hoarder
>he doesnt ping loot hoarder but goes face so i clear board with kodo and play alleycat into infest for 4 random beasts
>lets me make value trades until i win easily

comfy af

Why is Arcanite Reaper a Warrior weapon and not a Hunter weapon?

What is Control Mage supposed to beat in this meta ?

The Marsh Queen is just free dust right? I don't have to worry about missing out on some top tier wild deck if I dust it?

No top tier wild deck currently plays it. I'd be surprised if it ever got played seriously.

subtle

>wild players actually think their format is better for a f2p nigga

>buy welcome bundle
>garbage
You're welcome

if it's trash in standard it's even more trash in wild

I think I hate Cubelock more than Priest.

warlock has been priest v2 since this expac came out

I mean, a guy got legend with a deck that costs less than 2000 dust in wild, I'd like to see you do the same in standard.

The logic isn't based off the fact that decks are cheaper/more expensive in either format, but the fact that all the Old Gods, Karazhan and MSoG cards that Timmy spent ages grinding for can still be used and aren't made redundant by a rotation.

Also he can always use his aggro shaman deck to climb to rank 5 each month, each new expansion introduces only a couple of cards at most that he needs to put in his deck.

>mrglgl
what is that even

To whoever I'll play with in the next hour, I say that I'm deeply sorry. Just know that I hate doing this as much as you hate playing against me.

I got legend with a 0 dust deck in 2014.

So what are the top shaman and paladin decks right now?

Nigga, wild didn't even exist back then. Also due to power creep, there's no chance you could do that these days.

Reroll it tomorrow. Also why haven't you dusted all your priest cards?

any good control warrior deck?

Kolento's Yip Warrior

>1packlento
>good decks
pack... err... pick only 1

Be a hero and play a Thief Priest.

Swap Yip for King Mosh for the OG Fib list

It's actually more decent than it looks, I managed to complete warrior win quests with it.

Too late, I did it. Also my conern was unjustified because all I found were Priest and Warlock subhumans, that deserve the awful experience of playing against a Priest.

What's the best Barry Budget deck now?

Trying to make an elemental shaman to run grumble in. what else should I add to this?

Jades. Plus if you have that shitty epic kobold who gives back a weapon, he's actually pretty good with Jade claw.

added my jade cards, not sure what other shaman stuff is auto include. flametongue? Maelstrom?

I'd suggest a few replacements
-2 Servant of Kalimos
-2 Fire Elemental
-1 Grumble, Worldshaker
-2 Blazecaller
+1 Patches the Pirate
+1 Prince Keleseth
+2 Southsea Captain
+2 Saronite Chain Gang
+2 Cobalt Scalebane
+2 Bonemare
+2 Corridor Creeper
-1 Thrall
+1 Valeera
+2 Shadowstep
+2 SI:7 Agent
Just do these and it's gonna be a pretty solid deck

im bored of netdecks user

>Xaril
>Reckless Rocketeer
If you don't have leeroy just don't run the burst, you can still win on tempo and board presence easily, and Xaril is worse than Minstrel (Minstrel has fantastic Keleseth synergy)

I have a 61% win rate with that list so I don't really give a fuck

Sure, just throwing it out there

yes, now throw out some ideas for my stupid shaman deck please

I'm actually REALLY bad at deck building but I'll give it a shot
I just don't see much Elemental synergy in Shaman, or anything for that matter. What about some janky Barnes into Malygos + Grumble for 1 mana Malygod? Damn it this game needs "shuffle it back into your deck" effects for that

that could be quite funny actually, but it completely relies on drawing grumble and barnes before maly. Could do it in wild and still potentially win with thaurissian